Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629882 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:43am On May 10, 2016
Spurs Fans,you should all be worried. grin grin grin grin Thats how to finish Game 4
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:45am On May 10, 2016
Beast of Warriors Nation grin grin grin Chef Curry kiss
Re: The NBA Begins by realnas(m): 6:48am On May 10, 2016
Curry is a witch !
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:31am On May 10, 2016
It's now left for Livingston and Barnes to get their cool..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:41am On May 10, 2016
Biyombo and Corey Joseph tried to carry the Raptors on a day (which is fast becoming prevalent) in which their all-stars flop...again.

As for GSW, I think it is clear as day that they were going to lose that game without Curry, seeing that the Refs wanted to give that game to Portland by all means.

Shaun Livingston needs to wake up. I had been noticing something off about his performances recently.

I feel for PTB though, as it is clear beating Clippers (aided by the Injuries) wasn't that much of a fluke. They are a decent young team. The Cavs (great as they are playing) would not have swept them.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:45pm On May 10, 2016
Eruditor:
Biyombo and Corey Joseph tried to carry the Raptors on a day (which is fast becoming prevalent) in which their all-stars flop...again.

As for GSW, I think it is clear as day that they were going to lose that game without Curry, seeing that the Refs wanted to give that game to Portland by all means.

Shaun Livingston needs to wake up. I had been noticing something off about his performances recently.

I feel for PTB though, as it is clear beating Clippers (aided by the Injuries) wasn't that much of a fluke. They are a decent young team. The Cavs (great as they are playing) would not have swept them.
I thought I was the only one who noticed the refs were so determined on giving them that game. Just made me lose total trust in the NBA. Livingston used curse words after the ref gave a technical which led to his ejection. He'll learn from today's experience tho.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 2:49pm On May 10, 2016
Eruditor:

I think Shaun just needs to be calm during the playoff. Personally, i think he has been okay with and without the ball. I think he played well in Curry's absence. He is not one of the best players on his team but i think he has been efficient ,well apart from being ejected.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2016
Warriors guard Stephen Curry received all 131 first-place votes to become the first unanimous winner of the NBA's Most Valuable Player Award.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:14pm On May 10, 2016
He deserves it. His teammates are all MVPS, Coaching Staffs as well.

His humility is so inspiring.

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:48am On May 11, 2016
a friend accused me of being drunk when I said OKC was a problem for spurs. Lets see what he has to say this weekend. wey my stout smiley

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:22am On May 11, 2016
OKC with the lead cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:24am On May 11, 2016
Someone please tell Pops and his boys to look like they are enjoying this Basketball. No smile or happiness self. Na wa o
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 4:35am On May 11, 2016
Naso Spurs Take loose, chineke

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:05am On May 11, 2016
Is this the year of the underdog? Go thunder. I won't mind thunder or warriors in the finals.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:15pm On May 11, 2016
82% of teams that take a 3-2 lead go on to win the series. The odds are now fully stacked against SAS and it will take something top draw for them to win game 6 at Oklahoma and wrap it up in Texas 2 days after. It doesn't appear that will happen, but stranger things have happened so we wait...

I guess the new proposition is how will the OKC match up against GSW in a 7-game series? Right now it could go either ways, but my deepest lying fear is that if OKC upsets GSW and gets to the finals, they would not be able to beat Lebron and the Cavs. It sure does appear that way in the Playoffs so far.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 1:31pm On May 11, 2016
Eruditor:
82% of teams that take a 3-2 lead go on to win the series. The odds are now fully stacked against SAS and it will take something top draw for them to win game 6 at Oklahoma and wrap it up in Texas 2 days after. It doesn't appear that will happen, but stranger things have happened so we wait...

I guess the new proposition is how will the OKC match up against GSW in a 7-game series? Right now it could go either ways, but my deepest lying fear is that if OKC upsets GSW and gets to the finals, they would not be able to beat Lebron and the Cavs. It sure does appear that way in the Playoffs so far.

I would prefer the warriors in the finals .Don't want queen james having a ring in Cleveland

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:54pm On May 11, 2016
Skywalker5:

I would prefer the warriors in the finals .Don't want queen james having a ring in Cleveland

Mutual feelings grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:53pm On May 11, 2016
Skywalker5:

am on the Cleveland bandwagon and you all should be too,no matter what team that comes out of the west except maybe OkC, Cleveland na the underdog so make una support the cavs cheesy

LMA needs to go back to dropping forty if they are going to get anything out of this series.
I only watched game 1 and 3 but this elimination game should be tough
spurs elimination game record away from home isn't so good.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:21pm On May 11, 2016
kliq:
Warriors guard Stephen Curry received all 131 first-place votes to become the first unanimous winner of the NBA's Most Valuable Player Award.
Well deserved. The guy is something special. 17pts in overtime in your first game back from a serious injury
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:31pm On May 11, 2016
Eruditor:

For a veteran team the Spurs are closing out games very badly. On both ends of the floor. They are missing and failing to do even the simplest of things and OKC while not perfect are not a bad team. They still have the guys that would make you pay.

I also think guys like Ginobili and Duncan need to take a walk at the end of the season regardless of how this series plays out. They are not producing enough and in a series like this you can't afford any passengers

With Steph back I don't think OKC stands a chance vs the Warriors
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:56pm On May 11, 2016
Skywalker5:

Eruditor:

Mutual feelings grin
For now we're friends..
SIRcumalot:

am on the Cleveland bandwagon and you all should be too,no matter what team that comes out of the west except maybe OkC, Cleveland na the underdog so make una support the cavs cheesy
LMA needs to go back to dropping forty if they are going to get anything out of this series.
I only watched game 1 and 3 but this elimination game should be tough
spurs elimination game record away from home isn't so good.
Be careful what you wish for. You really see Cavs winning a 7 game series against GSW? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:02pm On May 11, 2016
The Internet is full of savages

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by kliq(m): 9:00pm On May 11, 2016
A40:

Well deserved. The guy is something special. 17pts in overtime in your first game back from a serious injury

You can say that again plus 17pts in OT is yet another record regular season or the playoffs cool

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:36pm On May 11, 2016
SmooshCHN:
The Internet is full of savages
Lool Damn!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:11am On May 12, 2016
Mccollum and lillard shot selection sometimes makes me wonder, and its usually too early in the shot clock.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:27am On May 12, 2016
What shall it profit the Trailblazers to win the first quarter and then lose the game in the fourth Quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:07am On May 12, 2016
Roland17:
What shall it profit the Trailblazers to win the first quarter and then lose the game in the fourth Quarter.

you called game with this post lol

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:31am On May 12, 2016
Roland17:

cheesy Great win.
Re: The NBA Begins by kabman: 6:38am On May 12, 2016
Respect to the blazers.great series.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:44am On May 12, 2016
Roland17:

Haha word.lol

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Honlucas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.