Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,224 members, 7,818,765 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629884 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:02am On May 10, 2016
In other news, somebody cut Amare check and send him home. His mind is somewhere else..if looks could kill, Wade would have murdered him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:18am On May 10, 2016
birdman:
In other news, somebody cut Amare check and send him home. His mind is somewhere else..if looks could kill, Wade would have murdered him.

I would send DeRozan and Lowry home first, both have have to apologize to the team and every Canadian out there angry angry angry..Imagine Lowry just hit another air ball..Just negodu angry angry angry angry.....The Raptors have their bench to thank, AGAIN.. if they pull out of Miami with a W..
Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 3:35am On May 10, 2016
Not again
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:01am On May 10, 2016
birdman:

young legs. The Thunder bigs are young - Ibaka and the mustache dude grin. You can place both off them on the court at the same time, get big presence in the paint and still play fast paced. David West, Aldridge , Diaw etcare nowhere near as agile - in fact aldridge looked gassed out at the end, missing turnaround jumpers he normally makes.

Whatever plays Pops was saving for the warriors, he needs to pull them out his hat now

Would be nice to see Thunder facing the warriors
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:14am On May 10, 2016
Portland 26-18 GSW.. Steph is back and doing pretty good. We need this win.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 4:35am On May 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Portland 26-18 GSW.. Steph is back and doing pretty good. We need this win.

But CJ is currently doing the damage. curry has not really made any major impact yet.
Re: The NBA Begins by kabman: 4:38am On May 10, 2016
Warriors should better step up.cavs looking like going 16-0.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:48am On May 10, 2016
kabman:
Warriors should better step up.cavs looking like going 16-0.
Oh please get over the win hangover. The Eastern teams except Heat have a way of caving their tails in once they see LeBron. You mean to say the Cavs can sweep Spurs, OKC or even Portland.
Skywalker5:

But CJ is currently doing the damage. curry has not really made any major impact yet.
I'm watching the match live and he's not doing well at the 3pt line so he's been asked to settle for midrange and he's 4/5 at that asides taking all the attention to free Klay, Green and Iguodala. Livingston and Barnes have decided to sabotage our efforts since game 2
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:50am On May 10, 2016
You all won't believe. hacking Bogut already With 3mins left in 2nd quarter
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:03am On May 10, 2016
Shawn Livingston ejected.. He ruined everything with immaturity cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:05am On May 10, 2016
Livingston and him 'ogo mango" has put the Warriors in a precarious situation because they must play Curry more minutes especially on defense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:10am On May 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I'm watching the match live and he's not doing well at the 3pt line so he's been asked to settle for midrange and he's 4/5 at that asides taking all the attention to free Klay, Green and Iguodala. Livingston and Barnes have decided to sabotage our efforts since game 2

i saw some plays Livingston made tonight and i think he was pretty okay. Klay is also not doing too good also. Did you see the three point Curry took and did not even touch the rim in the first quarter ? Not sure if Curry is ready tonight with some of the plays he made today.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:20am On May 10, 2016
Skywalker5:

i saw some plays Livingston made tonight and i think he was pretty okay. Klay is also not doing too good also. Did you see the three point Curry took and did not even touch the rim in the first quarter ? Not sure if Curry is ready tonight with some of the plays he made today.

The longer the Warriors keep Curry away from the roaster/ court, the more damage they are doing to him. No player comes back from any sensitive injury during the playoffs and remains the same, thus, they need him to get back to rhythm and only playing time can assure that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:22am On May 10, 2016
Roland17:

The longer the Warriors keep Curry away from the roaster/ court, the more damage they are doing to him. No player comes back from any sensitive injury during the playoffs and remains the same, thus, they need him to get back to rhythm and only playing time can assure that.

You right. I just hope they take care of the Blazers tonight and wrap it off very soon. Is their game against Spurs i am looking forward to or maybe i should say against the thunder grin
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:26am On May 10, 2016
Roland17:

I would send DeRozan and Lowry home first, both have have to apologize to the team and every Canadian out there angry angry angry..Imagine Lowry just hit another air ball..Just negodu angry angry angry angry.....The Raptors have their bench to thank, AGAIN.. if they pull out of Miami with a W..

both of them have been exposed. Derozan in particular should never be an all star. This is the real definition of being soft, he completely lost composure.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:28am On May 10, 2016
Roland17:
Livingston and him 'ogo mango" has put the Warriors in a precarious situation because they must play Curry more minutes especially on defense.

had to re-read that. lmao grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:42am On May 10, 2016
Skywalker5:

an airball is common when you've been off rhythm. The truth is only 3 players has been doing well this Portland series are Green, Klay, Bogut/Festus. The rest have just been there with their subpar performance. Livingston and Burbosa have been average. But more was expected. Barnes and Iguodala has been pathetic compared to their regular season performance. The rotation has been slimmed down due to the bench not stepping up their game. It's sad to say. We can't face Cavs let alone Spurs or OKC if we continue to play this way.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:45am On May 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
an airball is common when you've been off rhythm. The truth is only 3 players has been doing well this Portland series are Green, Klay, Bogut/Festus. The rest have just been there with their subpar performance. Livingston and Burbosa have been average. But more was expected. Barnes and Iguodala has been pathetic compared to their regular season performance. The rotation has been slimmed down due to the bench not stepping up their game. It's sad to say. We can't face Cavs let alone Spurs or OKC if we continue to play this way.

Thats the fear. I feel there is a lot of pressure on Curry now that livingston has been ejected. But you have to respect the blazers. Their defence is great. They are handling Draymond Green and stepping in front of Curry and Klay. Don't think Curry has made a three point yet.

WTF. I went to have a bath,came back and the GSW are now in the lead. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:46am On May 10, 2016
The refs has been awful.. No lie
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:50am On May 10, 2016
Skywalker5:

Thats the fear. I feel there is a lot of pressure on Curry now that livingston has been ejected. But you have to respect the blazers. Their defence is great. They are handling Draymond Green and stepping in front of Curry and Klay. Don't think Curry has made a three point yet.

WTF. I went to have a bath and the GSW are now in the lead. grin grin grin grin
Lol.. I quit watching cos I had to prepare for class and my GF called me to watch. The lead is these but I'm not even worried about this series or Curry. I'm worried about Barnes, Iguodala, Livingston not stepping up when there's pressure. Especially Barnes and Livingston. Curry has settled for midrange and driving. No more 3pt for today
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:52am On May 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Lol.. I quit watching cos I had to prepare for class and my GF called me to watch. The lead is these but I'm not even worried about this series or Curry. I'm worried about Barnes, Iguodala, Livingston not stepping up when there's pressure. Especially Barnes and Livingston. Curry has settled for midrange and driving. No more 3pt for today

I hope he makes at least one 3pt. I think he is still on 3pt streak right?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:57am On May 10, 2016
Skywalker5:

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:57am On May 10, 2016
Skywalker5:

He surely won't stop shooting and would make at least one. He'll be announced MVP very soon. But that won't do anything if we don't get that Championship especially after having a great regular season.
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:07am On May 10, 2016
SmooshCHN:
He surely won't stop shooting and would make at least one. He'll be announced MVP very soon. But that won't do anything if we don't get that Championship especially after having a great regular season.

Would be nice if Curry continues that streak till he retires grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:08am On May 10, 2016
Aminu, wetting be your problem na sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:24am On May 10, 2016
Skywalker5:
Aminu, wetting be your problem na sad sad sad sad sad sad
No mind am. If na to play for Naija team e no go do well oo but if na to finish GSW he go dey form Badoo
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:27am On May 10, 2016
Overtime..
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:29am On May 10, 2016
OT! angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:34am On May 10, 2016
Curry is now cooking in overtime grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:34am On May 10, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
OT! angry
The MVP is Back.. We're leading keep your kind at rest.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:39am On May 10, 2016
He got his rhythm.. MVP

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:43am On May 10, 2016
132-125. All hail the King Curry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.