Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,557 members, 7,865,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:36 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1663826 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (2260) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:08am On Mar 08, 2013
My NIqqah Amare got those Young Legs Tonight.......Lookin like the Young Amare...

Smashed it all in Serge Face

JR Ballin Tonight

#BrickCity

#JerseyNiqqahzInNewYork
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:54am On Mar 08, 2013
A-40:
"Kobe don't pass the ball" "Kobe is a ball hog"

42-7-12 last night! This is his 17th year in the league! You guys should pay homage

Pay Homage to the Pharmacy?....or The European Doctors that Treat Him With Advanced Medical Procedures that Toe the Line?..

A-40:
Dwight Howard 6 pts in 37 mins smh

I Told You That Niqqah was a Bum Before he Came To Us.............

#~♥♥♥♥Lakers♥♥♥♥~#
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 08, 2013
Ernie&Shaq Just Asked Javele Mcgee what he thinks of "ShaqTinAFool"

My Niqqah Javele Mcgee Said...

"....I don't Watch Shaq-Tin-a-
Coon!!..."

Oh My Fhuckkin God, He
Ethered This Niqqah's Soul to the Highest Uninhabited Galactic Glaciers of Galileo's Galaxies

LmL!!!~~

Beautiful Javale....and he did this After Shaq just got finishing giving him a 7 minute Long Compliment on how Wonderful a Player he Is...

Ahhhh Im Laughing so Hard My Kidneys Hurtin

Bout time Somebody Called out Shaq for his Egregious Weekly Coooning.

Hahahah He Looked at Ernie Like..."What Im Suppose to Say now Bosss".....MwuahaHahahahahahahahahha!!!!

He Sonn'ed Shaq....Hahahahah Shaq Mad as Helll..ahahahahhahahaha

...Lmao and He Ended the Interview Saying..."Yo Shaq i just wanted to tell you, that you Old as Dirt"....OmFG Lmfao!

Shaq so mad right now, his swag is so awkward right now, and he keeps clearing his throat and making grunt noises....~::LoL::~

This Niqqah Uncomfortable right now! grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q69O7CiwL8

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 08, 2013
an I the only one who thinks Kobe is trying to taunt LeBron with MJ comparison.
his stats have improved. his highest dimes are coming this season. and dude is 34 yrs shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:32pm On Mar 08, 2013
George Karl doesn't get his due credits for what he does with the Nuggets a team with no marquee player! I'm sure his team would have an even better record if he where in the buttersoft East

Alaura-Laura:

Pay Homage to the Pharmacy?....or The European Doctors that Treat Him With Advanced Medical Procedures that Toe the Line?..

Hahahaha stop clowning nigga! You are the only one this side of the galaxy propagating that megedefegede! Kobe clean as a whistle

Alaura-Laura:

I Told You That Niqqah was a Bum Before he Came To Us.............

#~♥♥♥♥Lakers♥♥♥♥~#

I didn't think he was exceptional I always knew he was offensively challenged but made up for it with his off the charts athleticism but he showed his @ss with his diva tendencies at Orlando
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:57am On Mar 09, 2013
Alaura-Laura:
Ernie&Shaq Just Asked Javele Mcgee what he thinks of "ShaqTinAFool"

My Niqqah Javele Mcgee Said...

"....I don't Watch Shaq-Tin-a-
Coon!!..."

Oh My Fhuckkin God, He
Ethered This Niqqah's Soul to the Highest Uninhabited Galactic Glaciers of Galileo's Galaxies

LmL!!!~~

Beautiful Javale....and he did this After Shaq just got finishing giving him a 7 minute Long Compliment on how Wonderful a Player he Is...

Ahhhh Im Laughing so Hard My Kidneys Hurtin

Bout time Somebody Called out Shaq for his Egregious Weekly Coooning.

Hahahah He Looked at Ernie Like..."What Im Suppose to Say now Bosss".....MwuahaHahahahahahahahahha!!!!

He Sonn'ed Shaq....Hahahahah Shaq Mad as Helll..ahahahahhahahaha

...Lmao and He Ended the Interview Saying..."Yo Shaq i just wanted to tell you, that you Old as Dirt"....OmFG Lmfao!

Shaq so mad right now, his swag is so awkward right now, and he keeps clearing his throat and making grunt noises....~::LoL::~

This Niqqah Uncomfortable right now! grin grin grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Q69O7CiwL8
Hahahahahahaha good grief! I've not laughed this hard since discovering Pro football talk's QB's on Facebook
Hahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
This is 36 chambers of funny! Just the body language and everything! He was calmer than a muhphocka too!
To be honest tho McGee could be a complete klutz sometimes! Remember back when he was with the Wizards and was running back on defense while his team was still in possession at the other end of the floor! I remember Wilbon and Kornheiser putting him on blast a few times
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:10am On Mar 11, 2013
Don't look now but the Lakers are tied for 8th seed

Kobe's numbers for 8 games prior to tonight's win
35.8 ppg 55.6 FG pct 6.9 assists 6.5 rebounds
Remember people this is his 17th year in the league
If this was Lebron you can trust L'ESPN to Lehype this ninja to death! Hahaha where's that ninja C2H50H Lebron hater #1
Re: The NBA Begins by occam(m): 3:58pm On Mar 12, 2013
A-40:
Don't look now but the Lakers are tied for 8th seed

Kobe's numbers for 8 games prior to tonight's win
35.8 ppg 55.6 FG pct 6.9 assists 6.5 rebounds
Remember people this is his 17th year in the league
If this was Lebron you can trust L'ESPN to Lehype this ninja to death! Hahaha where's that ninja C2H50H Lebron hater #1

They may still get the 6th seed. Right now, its a four way race (Warriors, Rockets, Jazz & Lakers) for 6,7 & 8 seed. Always love the West.

Kobe is a fierce and competitive guy. And I bet he'll carry that team to the playoffs even with broken fingers and all. People forget the intangibles this guy brings every single night and focus on the highlight reels (dunks, blocks, fast break points etc) from Lebron.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
occam:

They may still get the 6th seed. Right now, its a four way race (Warriors, Rockets, Jazz & Lakers) for 6,7 & 8 seed. Always love the West.
Lol the West has been the stronger conference for eons now! The Warriors and Rockets are still vulnerable too. I dunno if the Lakers can get past San Antone or OKC in the playoffs but let's wait and see the race is still on

occam:
Kobe is a fierce and competitive guy. And I bet he'll carry that team to the playoffs even with broken fingers and all. People forget the intangibles this guy brings every single night and focus on the highlight reels (dunks, blocks, fast break points etc) from Lebron.
I checked Kobe's stats lately and its amazing the number of seasons he has played all 82 games! The guy is just a stubborn nigga! All these dunks,blocks,fast-breaks and highlight reels Kobe don do am pass! He's only 165 points away from Wilt Chamberlain for 4th highest scorer of all time and you expect he would pass him in the next 10 games at most! Don't know if he can catch Kareem but MJ is definitely catchable
I think the moment Kobe came out and guaranteed the Lakers would make the playoffs was the turning point! Their schedule also helped but they had to win still

By the way what do your Knicks do about Amare! Another surgery again? That guy na just scam! If he where in the NFL he woulda been cut!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 12, 2013
lmao @ amare being a scam. truth is amare is more consistent than Smith on the floor and his stats proved it. He's there to loosen the burdens on melo's shoulders.

they'll miss him for the next 6 weeks
Re: The NBA Begins by occam(m): 6:30pm On Mar 12, 2013
A-40:

Lol the West has been the stronger conference for eons now! The Warriors and Rockets are still vulnerable too. I dunno if the Lakers can get past San Antone or OKC in the playoffs but let's wait and see the race is still on

I checked Kobe's stats lately and its amazing the number of seasons he has played all 82 games! The guy is just a stubborn nigga! All these dunks,blocks,fast-breaks and highlight reels Kobe don do am pass! He's only 165 points away from Wilt Chamberlain for 4th highest scorer of all time and you expect he would pass him in the next 10 games at most! Don't know if he can catch Kareem but MJ is definitely catchable
I think the moment Kobe came out and guaranteed the Lakers would make the playoffs was the turning point! Their schedule also helped but they had to win still

By the way what do your Knicks do about Amare! Another surgery again? That guy na just scam! If he where in the NFL he woulda been cut!!

Rather unfortunate. Few players come back from knee injury and continue playing in top form. Knicks have to release him next year via the amnesty clause to free cap space. Not sure the CBA rules on this. Bulls must have similar concern with Rose

Kincks are looking at another first round exit.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2013
joeydozzy: lmao @ amare being a scam. truth is amare is more consistent than Smith on the floor and his stats proved it. He's there to loosen the burdens on melo's shoulders.

they'll miss him for the next 6 weeks
Yes nau the ninja said the Knicks where back when he got signed but he hasn't backed it up in the court! The Knicks where actually doing fine sans Amare

Amare more consistent than Smith?? That was back in the days bruh! Amare is averaging less than 15pts per game this season which is less than JR's even despite the fact that JR has played more games

occam:

Rather unfortunate. Few players come back from knee injury and continue playing in top form. Knicks have to release him next year via the amnesty clause to free cap space. Not sure the CBA rules on this. Bulls must have similar concern with Rose

Kincks are looking at another first round exit.
That's almost 20mil of relief! They would be jumping for joy I'm sure. The sad part is they have the talent to actually challenge the Heat! Amare,Melo,Chandler is a very good frontcourt and with Sheed and Thomas you have a very good and rugged lowpost presence that you more or less require to beat the Heat

Rose is only 25 and is the reason the Bulls where a contender not too long ago. I'm sure he would get better! The guys they need to lose are Boozer and Hamilton
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2013
A-40:

Amare more consistent than Smith?? That was back in the days bruh! Amare is averaging less than 15pts per game this season which is less than JR's even despite the fact that JR has played more games

with less minutes and remember he just came back from injury.
his games have been relatively constant with over 60% fg which most don't come from paint

Smith's game is up today, down the next one. there's a game he made 2-13 3pt. I was like WTF? dude need to chill and let Novak take some.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:40am On Mar 13, 2013
joeydozzy:

with less minutes and remember he just came back from injury.
his games have been relatively constant with over 60% fg which most don't come from paint

Smith's game is up today, down the next one. there's a game he made 2-13 3pt. I was like WTF? dude need to chill and let Novak take some.
Amare has played fewer games if not his points average would be much lower! He has been a massive letdown for the Knicks and that's the fact
JR has to be aggressive he has no choice! I do agree his shot selection is shaky but he has won quite a few games for the Knicks this season
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:19am On Mar 13, 2013
Lol @ Dwight spazzing on his old team!

Heat on a 19 game winning streak

Where is Roland? You guys lost to the Bobcats grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 14, 2013
The Idiott Orlando Coach Vaughn Starts Intentionally Putting Him on the Free Throw Line in the Second Quarter.

Wtf does a Hack a Howard in the Second Quarter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:20am On Mar 14, 2013
A-40:
ak

Where is Roland? You guys lost to the Bobcats grin grin grin

Bro, shame leave my team catch me, i wonder why we loose to Bobcats and Detroit.

Big ups to "The Truth" and "KG" for hitting another NBA milestone, 20th and 15th all time scoring players respectively.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:35am On Mar 14, 2013
Denver is putting up a show against the Knicks grin grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:49am On Mar 14, 2013
rtjrtrjrjrjTtrjtej.....
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:52pm On Mar 15, 2013
i dont think anyone can beat denver at the mile high city! not even the heat who have won 20 in a row or is it 21 even i have lost count

kobe seems badly hurt! that was a dirty play by dahntay jones
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:17pm On Mar 16, 2013
Dahntay Jones Always Doing Dirty Shitt......

Wouldn't Surprise me at All If Denver Made it to the Western Conference Finals

#KobeIsClearlyJuicing
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:40pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Dahntay Jones Always Doing Dirty Shitt......
Payback I guess for those days Kobe used to torch the Nuggets

IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

#KobeIsClearlyJuicing
They are gonna need homecourt in the first round at least! If they get that they are good

Lol stop the blasphemy! Kobe don't need to juice he is the juice!

The Heat tho! 21 in a row!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:58pm On Mar 16, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Dahntay Jones Always Doing Dirty Shitt......

#KobeIsClearlyJuicing
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:18am On Mar 17, 2013
A-40:
Lol stop the blasphemy! Kobe don't need to juice he is the juice!

...LmL...That Boy on 2020 Ped's

God Bless Modern Science and Advanced Medicine.

Life is Beautiful.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:54am On Mar 19, 2013
Jeff Green Givin Miami The Business Right Now.........

Celtics trynna end that Streak.....
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:50am On Mar 19, 2013
Lebron just Deandre Jordan'd Jason Terry Hahahaha
Re: The NBA Begins by occam(m): 3:12pm On Mar 19, 2013
The C's still found a way to lose this one. Up double digits in fourth quarter and failed to close.

So who can cool down this Heat? Not any of the scrubs in the East for sure. And after last night the Heat officially own the Celtics. Yes KG didn't play but it was a winnable game all the same
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:37pm On Mar 19, 2013
The Knicks injury situation is a joke tho! These guys are missing their entire frontcourt! No Melo, No Amare, No Chandler, No Wallace its crazy really
Re: The NBA Begins by r231(m): 6:18pm On Mar 19, 2013
A-40:
The Knicks injury situation is a joke tho! These guys are missing their entire frontcourt! No Melo, No Amare, No Chandler, No Wallace its crazy really

And I am missing Kobe, Pau and half baked dwight grin grin

but i am still winning
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:29pm On Mar 19, 2013
r231:

And I am missing Kobe, Pau and half baked dwight grin grin

but i am still winning
Lol you lost to the Suns last night
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 19, 2013
Profile Pic of Mj Guarding Lebron?....

You On That Skip Bayless Shitt.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:57pm On Mar 19, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Profile Pic of Mj Guarding Lebron?....

You On That Skip Bayless Shitt.
Lmao! Its a cool picture fam I don't hate Lebron that much bruh

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (2260) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.