Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,280 members, 7,826,083 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1637014 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2223) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:11am On Jun 09, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
I love this game 3 LeBron
0 celebration
0 mood change
Serious face the entire game
Just locked in on the situation to dominate.
That James block on curry sweet me no be lie.
#Allin
NRepublic:
Now we have a series. JR finally shows up.
But where were you guys before? If you had lost today's game would you have showed up?? If you're supporting your team do it win or lose..

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 7:17am On Jun 09, 2016
SmooshCHN:
But where were you guys before? If you had lost today's game would you have showed up?? If you're supporting your team do it win or lose..

But you know we have been cavs fans from the onset na so we no bandwagon, plus after I watched that LeBron post game interview I knew we were getting that W, we also won by 30 lol lerruz celebrate small
Re: The NBA Begins by NRepublic: 7:21am On Jun 09, 2016
SmooshCHN:

Hahaha. I said we have a series, I never said I was a Cleveland fan. I'm a Raptor fan. I just don't want the season to end.
I just glad Cleveland showed up.

Let's enjoy the playoffs peeps
Re: The NBA Begins by NRepublic: 7:25am On Jun 09, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Where you dey since undecided
I dey here. I said we have a series?! Lol. I'm not saying I like Cleveland. If you are a fan of basketball you should be happy the season is not ending with a dumb sweep smiley
Toronto Raptor fan here all the way.
Re: The NBA Begins by datGuyJoo: 7:27am On Jun 09, 2016
GSW isn't going to go let this slide. watch Klay go for 30+ next game
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:49am On Jun 09, 2016
SmooshCHN:
This season?? If you say Post season i agree 100% but not regular season.. undecided

I was obviously talking about playoffs
Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 8:06am On Jun 09, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Just woke up guys, not really excited for today's game cuz I predicted Warriors will lose.... So that at least Lola, Ewuro4, BIRDMAN n drinkmorewater can come in here n save face grin How has Warriors been playing?

Mrs. Curry we all knew the Cavs had game 3 regardless of the fact that GSW haven't won a Game 3 playoff game!

Your husband was disappointingly very cold in the 1st half...

Now digest this! THE CAVS ARE GOING TO WIIN GAME 4!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:13am On Jun 09, 2016
NRepublic:

I dey here. I said we have a series?! Lol. I'm not saying I like Cleveland. If you are a fan of basketball you should be happy the season is not ending with a dumb sweep smiley
Toronto Raptor fan here all the way.
all of a sudden raptors fan, just so that we don't call you a bandwagon. grin where were you when raptors were playing undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by NRepublic: 8:22am On Jun 09, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
all of a sudden raptors fan, just so that we don't call you a bandwagon. grin where were you when raptors were playing undecided

Was actually at the ACC watching my raps. We had no hope in hell but that's all I could ask for...hope. it was a good series now Raps just need to retool and come back next year. grin

I actually feel my Raps are more suited to go head to head with the warriors.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:28am On Jun 09, 2016
drinkmorewater:

Mrs. Curry we all knew the Cavs had game 3 regardless of the fact that GSW haven't won a Game 3 playoff game!

Your husband was disappointingly very cold in the 1st half...

Now digest this! THE CAVS ARE GOING TO WIIN GAME 4!!!!!!
you should be ashamed of yourself.. After all my mentions calling you out game 1 and 2, you were crawling away like a scared puppy angry now you are here crying like a new born fresh out of the womb nansense angry gerrarahere jare

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 8:29am On Jun 09, 2016
NRepublic:

Was actually at the ACC watching my raps. We had no hope in hell but that's all I could ask for...hope. it was a good series now Raps just need to retool and come back next year. grin

I actually feel my Raps are more suited to go head to head with the warriors.

Stop this Kind play @last paragraph grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:31am On Jun 09, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
I love this game 3 LeBron
0 celebration
0 mood change
Serious face the entire game
Just locked in on the situation to dominate.

That James block on curry sweet me no be lie.
#Allin
I hope that block will still "sweet you" when Warriors wins the ring grin
Re: The NBA Begins by NRepublic: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2016
kingsilly:

Stop this Kind play @last paragraph grin grin grin

I no play my guy lol. When the raps start to win come next year I don't want to see you saying you be fan o #bandwagon. At least I stand by my team. wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:40am On Jun 09, 2016
NRepublic:

I no play my guy lol. When the raps start to win come next year I don't want to see you saying you be fan o #bandwagon. At least I stand by my team. wink
I respect you ojare unlike some people.love the Flip nation too #Timberwolves... I know the future is bright in that organization. Unlike some Lebron bandwagons who were heat fans 3years ago
Re: The NBA Begins by NRepublic: 8:47am On Jun 09, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
I respect you ojare unlike some people.love the Flip nation too #Timberwolves... I know the future is bright in that organization. Unlike some Lebron bandwagons who were heat fans 3years ago

Thanks. Raps got next so watch out. grin
Yeah Twolves are getting good. They still have like 2-3 years to get better. I think they will ship Rubio though.

You think LeBron wants Wiggins back for KLove hahaha
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2016
How many hours and some people are yet to show up embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:28am On Jun 09, 2016
Bobbieydeey:

But you know we have been cavs fans from the onset na so we no bandwagon, plus after I watched that LeBron post game interview I knew we were getting that W, we also won by 30 lol lerruz celebrate small
and we knew y'all return if you win today
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:32am On Jun 09, 2016
is Harden the best offensive player??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoi0IZRre4U
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:15am On Jun 09, 2016
Congrats to the Cavs. They needed to put up a showing for their solitary win of this finals and I am glad they did. Ofcourse I called it days back and ofcourse, I didn't waste my time watching the game at all.

It is a good thing Curry flopped this game as well: sets up game 4 to be as explosive as all parties would need it to be. GSW aiming to douse any growing hope of the Cavs supporters. Cavs trying to even the series. Curry trying to put his underwhelming NBA finals performances to bed etc. Well set-up.

But I need to remind the Cavs that both Rockets and the Blazers won their first home games of the series and would eventually lose the whole series in 5.

I do not dislike the Cavs to that extent as to wish them bad but it appears the same fate will befall them. Brother Skywalker said he thought GSW will win game 3 and then Cavs 4, but it would never have worked out that way, because had GSW won game 3, there would have been no motivation for the Cavs players or fans alike to be looking forward to a game 5 at the Oracle, so the series would have been a sweep- which the NBA wouldn't even want.

I am calling it again, just incase some people want to claim they didn't see it: GSW will win games 4 and 5. There is no game 6 in this series. It is the way the history books were recorded. "KD didn't win a ring, Lebron faffed around AGAIN. I just couldn't tell who got the ring grin"- Eruditor, May 2016

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 10:49am On Jun 09, 2016
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 10:55am On Jun 09, 2016
Bobbieydeey:

Bobby but y u run all this while na undecided
One win now and u suddenly begin drop dimes.
My guy why?
Beht y? angry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 11:14am On Jun 09, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
you should be ashamed of yourself.. After all my mentions calling you out game 1 and 2, you were crawling away like a scared puppy angry now you are here crying like a new born fresh out of the womb nansense angry gerrarahere jare

When I was small... After watching Commando, I saw one screenshot where Arnold jumped outta the car while in drive, I did that naively in my moms car, she petted me on the street when she stopped... But when we got home let's just say I know 3 different languages of the name "Cane"

Mrs Curry U gonna get that treatment when U looooooooosssssssseeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:19am On Jun 09, 2016
It's still so funny some people have not shown up.. This is why I used the word "Bandwagon". Your team down just 2-0, no show, no defense as a fan, suddenly makes it 2-1 then crawled out for 10mins made noise and went back to sleep while some didn't even show up at all waiting to show up if they get the next home game to make 2-2.. Mhen!!! Shame on you Cavs fan.. I thought I dialogue with fans but today I know y'all are just .................

Whichever way Game 4 turns out, it's a Win Win.. GSW wins and you don't show up, Cavs win and y'all just confirm what you really are.

Lolawilliams, Drinkmorewater, Ewuro1..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:24am On Jun 09, 2016
joephemzyz:

Thanks chief angry
I guess you didn't use the link.
Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 11:32am On Jun 09, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
I hope that block will still "sweet you" when Warriors wins the ring grin
lol don't be too sure about the ring yet
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2016
Steph Curry will not be going to the Rio 2016 Olympics.. To allow full recovery for his Ankle and Knee..

Westbrook and Iguodala also likely to reject invitation.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:17pm On Jun 09, 2016
Any other team fan can call me a bandwagon but not gsw fan, the bandwagon base keep rising everyday. And I'm not a wagon fan and y'll know... Man you got stay aggressive to play finals now i think, we need more of this from king, too bad the mvp is m.i.a... Go Cavs Go
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:38pm On Jun 09, 2016
One more thing if the Cavs are going to go small. Pls no Bogut
I will give a detailed take on the MVP later. He no dey impress me so far at all
Re: The NBA Begins by Derrickfresh(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2016
so I saw these memes and I decided to share it, just for fun tho but I know some of us will start something

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
A40:
One more thing if the Cavs are going to go small. Pls no Bogut
I will give a detailed take on the MVP later. He no dey impress me so far at all
He obviously isn't alright.. He need to clear his head.. Maybe he needs mote of Ayesha's juice.. Early in last year's playoff I saw them lose confidence when it was 2-1 but it's only Him showing this attitude this year or maybe it's not lack if confidence but lack if seriousness.. He will bounce back I'm sure. Warriors are Warriors for a purpose.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2016
Derrickfresh:
so I saw these memes and I decided to share it, just for fun tho but I know some of us will start something
Hahahahahahahahaha.. That Draymond one killed me.. As for the Curry own, it's just camera angle issue.. If he cheats on Ayesha the whole world will kill him. Nobody can wish for a better wife..
As for the bandwagon, you see sey na today dem show. Fake fans.. Even when they come, it's to give excuse..
More memes like these are welcome
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:00pm On Jun 09, 2016
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (2223) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.