Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,946 members, 7,841,636 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1648555 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (2240) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Derrickfresh(m): 4:47pm On Jun 09, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Hahahahahahahahaha.. That Draymond one killed me.. As for the Curry own, it's just camera angle issue.. If he cheats on Ayesha the whole world will kill him. Nobody can wish for a better wife..
As for the bandwagon, you see sey na today dem show. Fake fans.. Even when they come, it's to give excuse..
More memes like these are welcome
Lol....of course bro more will come
Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 5:34pm On Jun 09, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
I hope that block will still "sweet you" when Warriors wins the ring grin
lool

Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 5:39pm On Jun 09, 2016
cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
lolawilliams:
Any other team fan can call me a bandwagon but not gsw fan, the bandwagon base keep rising everyday. And I'm not a wagon fan and y'll know... Man you got stay aggressive to play finals now i think, we need more of this from king, too bad the mvp is m.i.a... Go Cavs Go

You are 100% a bandwagoner. It will be difficult for anybody to take your banter here seriously again and I know I do not speak for myself when I say so.

James Harden dropped 35 in Rockets game 3 win. Lillard dropped 36 or 40 (I forget) in PTBs game 3 win. Durant and Westbrook put up such numbers in game 3 as well.

What should worry you is that the MVP has not played well, neither has Klay yet your team is down. I asked you a question before, how many games do you think Curry and Klay would go without doing 30+? Remove game 5 because that one is a given.

The answer is in game 4. That's the game that should worry you.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:48pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
cheesy

The memes will work best when GSW are in a losing position, like when OKC were 3-1 up, not when you are playing a team that is guaranteed to steal one of your home games.
Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 6:02pm On Jun 09, 2016
SmooshCHN:
It's still so funny some people have not shown up.. This is why I used the word "Bandwagon". Your team down just 2-0, no show, no defense as a fan, suddenly makes it 2-1 then crawled out for 10mins made noise and went back to sleep while some didn't even show up at all waiting to show up if they get the next home game to make 2-2.. Mhen!!! Shame on you Cavs fan.. I thought I dialogue with fans but today I know y'all are just .................

Whichever way Game 4 turns out, it's a Win Win.. GSW wins and you don't show up, Cavs win and y'all just confirm what you really are.

Lolawilliams, Drinkmorewater, Ewuro1..

Ok sure Game 4 will pivotal, but U really think Cavs are going to drop that at the O, no way.. if U say GsW in 6 I say Cavs in 6 also

Also am not a Cavs fan, I rep that south west alief texas, thats the Rockets!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 6:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:21pm On Jun 09, 2016
God knows I'll never take some of you guys here serious no matter what you say.. So now it's either "I've always been a Cavs fan", "Cavs not my team", or "I'm a rockets fan and i just want a real finals.. Mhen!! I can't deal.. I'm the one even giving the attention..
Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 6:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eruditor:

The memes will work best when GSW are in a losing position, like when OKC were 3-1 up, not when you are playing a team that is guaranteed to steal one of your home games.
guaranteed, that's a big word for this situation rn
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eruditor:

You are 100% a bandwagoner. It will be difficult for anybody to take your banter here seriously again and I know I do not speak for myself when I say so.
James Harden dropped 35 in Rockets game 3 win. Lillard dropped 36 or 40 (I forget) in PTBs game 3 win. Durant and Westbrook put up such numbers in game 3 as well.
What should worry you is that the MVP has not played well, neither has Klay yet your team is down. I asked you a question before, how many games do you think Curry and Klay would go without doing 30+? Remove game 5 because that one is a given.
We officially do not have any Cavs fan on this thread. I knew from the moment she said LeBron was a shooter..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 6:51pm On Jun 09, 2016
There is a significant difference in being a fan of a particular player versus being a fan of the team irrespective of the players in the team.

Which one una be abeg?

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by datGuyJoo: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
Roland17:
There is a significant difference in being a fan of a particular player versus being a fan of the team irrespective of the players in the team.

Which one una be abeg?

True man. I'll say I'm more of a player fan. I'm a big KG and Bosh fan. When KG was with Timberwolves I was a fan of the team only because of 1 player. When he moved on to be with Boston I had to switch teams. Does that make me a bandwagon fan?

Same goes for Bosh. Loved his game pre Miami and even after he left TOR, I still follow the Raps but definitely more inclined to side with Bosh. When Miami and TOR met in the Eastern conf semis I was glad Bosh wasn't playing due to he's health issue so it made cheering for TOR less guilt ridden on my part.

My alliance is definitely more with a player/s than team as a whole.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:23pm On Jun 09, 2016
datGuyJoo:

True man. I'll say I'm more of a player fan. I'm a big KG and Bosh fan. When KG was with Timberwolves I was a fan of the team only because of 1 player. When he moved on to be with Boston I had to switch teams. Does that make me a bandwagon fan?

Same goes for Bosh. Loved his game pre Miami and even after he left TOR, I still follow the Raps but definitely more inclined to side with Bosh. When Miami and TOR met in the Eastern conf semis I was glad Bosh wasn't playing due to he's health issue so it made cheering for TOR less guilt ridden on my part.

My alliance is definitely more with a player/s than team as a whole.
Appreciate your sincerity.. What do you think aboput the present Bosh case cos it's really serious. Bosh is too nice..
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:27pm On Jun 09, 2016
@smooshchn and eruditor

when did you both become warrior fans?
Re: The NBA Begins by datGuyJoo: 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Appreciate your sincerity.. What do you think aboput the present Bosh case cos it's really serious. Bosh is too nice..

Yeah, He is a rare gifted player, smart man also. Highly intelligent based on the venture startups he is into outside basketball and I like that he doesn't care what people think of him, he just let's his game do the talking.

The leg clots he has are tricky man, apparently his drs have cleared him to play but the league and team won't take that chance. and 2nd time this has come up for him.

It's one of those situations where he could still play and nothing happens but if something did happen it could be bad/sad/disastrous. Honestly it's a hard place to be, wanting to do the job you love but can't because of health issues.

He has a family, they are his priority so I'd say he should retire and enjoy time with them.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I guess you didn't use the link.

Broski I slept off o angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Ezebinaugwu(m): 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2016
Hi guys loget on to uefa.com to play the euro fantasy football 2016 where you get to test your managerial skills with exciting prize to be won and also join my private league with this code 57944F2B

Thanks
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:56pm On Jun 09, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@smooshnchn and eruditor

I still remember freshly :DDiscovered Warriors early summer 2013 but didn't pay them attention. I used to root for clippers cos they always made the daily top 10 plays. Late NOV 2013 i got hooked and never looked back. Their unselfish basketball ,2 nigerians (Iguodala and Festus) won me over. . And I still till now feel Iguodala is Nigerian. And since then that's it.

So are you asking me as Cavs temp fan or what??
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:59pm On Jun 09, 2016
datGuyJoo:

Yeah, He is a rare gifted player, smart man also. Highly intelligent based on the venture startups he is into outside basketball and I like that he doesn't care what people think of him, he just let's his game do the talking.

The leg clots he has are tricky man, apparently his drs have cleared him to play but the league and team won't take that chance. and 2nd time this has come up for him.

It's one of those situations where he could still play and nothing happens but if something did happen it could be bad/sad/disastrous. Honestly it's a hard place to be, wanting to do the job you love but can't because of health issues.

He has a family, they are his priority so I'd say he should retire and enjoy time with them.
Mhen, it's sad to imagine.. He wan't to play and he can't that hard to accept but i like the fact the Heat organisation are understanding..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:04pm On Jun 09, 2016
joephemzyz:

Broski I slept off o angry
It was better you didn't stay awake to watch it.. It was horrible.. embarassed Our worst nightmare.. Game 4 will be interesting..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
Bobbieydeey:
guaranteed, that's a big word for this situation rn

Yes o. They are guaranteed to steal one of the home games. They have done so all year.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:14pm On Jun 09, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@smooshchn and eruditor

2014 following the world basketball competition in Brazil in which Kyrie was adjudged player of the Tourney. Klay and Curry were in that team.

But that's not what makes anyone a bandwagoner as anyone can become a fan of any team at any time.

My issue with some people is how they only seem to support that team when they are winning. They just hop on the wagon when the going is good and runoff at the slightest look of danger.

I know you are a United fan. I don't see you hide when United loses a game only to show up when they win one and start claiming to be a fan. It is laughable.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:44pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eruditor:

Me a bandwagoner, lool bandwagoner callin someone bandwagoner. We dont want your sympathy hlp, you dont need to support cavs, worry about your team. This aint blazers or okc or rocket, this is cavs... Fvck I was here in game 1, cause I missed game 2 y'll shouting bandwagon or maybe y'll hurt about the game 3 lose, I dnt evn knw.. I'll just post to support my cavs when it matters, I.ll only be droppin unexpectedly like bird sh!t.. Cal me a bandwagon, I dnt care
Someone even talking reckless in vibe saying am a lebron bandwagon fan, if he goes to sixers, I rep philly too. Thats it, I dont support team, I support lebron just as A40 supportin dirk and kobe.. Ive said it since the day I joined this thread that im a player fan which is lebron..and again, no collusion can drive me outta here, thats the hook

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 9:55pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eruditor:

2014 following the world basketball competition in Brazil in which Kyrie was adjudged player of the Tourney. Klay and Curry were in that team.

But that's not what makes anyone a bandwagoner as anyone can become a fan of any team at any time.

My issue with some people is how they only seem to support that team when they are winning. They just hop on the wagon when the going is good and runoff at the slightest look of danger.

I know you are a United fan. I don't see you hide when United loses a game only to show up when they win one and start claiming to be a fan. It is laughable.
I see your point oga,
but the beauty of the wagon is that not every body gets off some will remain.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by datGuyJoo: 10:03pm On Jun 09, 2016
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 10:08pm On Jun 09, 2016
SmooshCHN:
I still remember freshly :DDiscovered Warriors early summer 2013 but didn't pay them attention. I used to root for clippers cos they always made the daily top 10 plays. Late NOV 2013 i got hooked and never looked back. Their unselfish basketball ,2 nigerians (Iguodala and Festus) won me over. . And I still till now feel Iguodala is Nigerian. And since then that's it.

So are you asking me as Cavs temp fan or what??
as a cavs temp,I can't form enough attachment to any NBA team for me to call myself a true fan.
I don't know if ezeli Don represent d'tigers
but Iguodala isn't a Nigerian he just get Edo name. the guy go play for USA I can't forgive that same with Hakeem too.
we get aminu for blazers.
and the raptors GM na naija guy (Masai ujiri).
probably too late but you fit support those ones.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:13pm On Jun 09, 2016
lolawilliams:

Me a bandwagoner, lool bandwagoner callin someone bandwagoner. We dont want your sympathy hlp, you dont need to support cavs, worry about your team. This aint blazers or okc or rocket, this is cavs... Fvck I was here in game 1, cause I missed game 2 y'll shouting bandwagon or maybe y'll hurt about the game 3 lose, I dnt evn knw.. I'll just post to support my cavs when it matters, I.ll only be droppin unexpectedly like bird sh!t.. Cal me a bandwagon, I dnt care
Someone even talking reckless in vibe saying am a lebron bandwagon fan, if he goes to sixers, I rep philly too. Thats it, I dont support team, I support lebron just as A40 supportin dirk and kobe.. Ive said it since the day I joined this thread that im a player fan which is lebron..and again, no collusion can drive me outta here, thats the hook

Needless bloviations.

I made it a habit to post here more when GSW were 3-1down just to dispel any ideas that I was here for the good times. It was at that same point people who only take note of stats were screaming joke of the century. That same joke has GSW leading 2-1 now.

Again, I came here again to announce that GSW will win the first two home games and drop game 3 but will pick up 4 and 5. This was the same time some people made noise and went ghost after the 33pt blow-out loss. Again I made it a habit to post more during GSWs loss for the very same purpose.

Now watch a real bandwagoner have Internet issues on Saturday morning.

We are waiting grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:15pm On Jun 09, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I see your point oga,
but the beauty of the wagon is that not every body gets off some will remain.

Sure some will. The ones that irk us though are the ones that only support the team during the good times.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 10:24pm On Jun 09, 2016
Eruditor:

Needless bloviations.

I made it a habit to post here more when GSW were 3-1down just to dispel any ideas that I was here for the good times. It was at that same point people who only take note of stats were screaming joke of the century. That same joke has GSW leading 2-1 now.

Again, I came here again to announce that GSW will win the first two home games and drop game 3 but will pick up 4 and 5. This was the same time some people made noise and went ghost after the 33pt blow-out loss. Again I made it a habit to post more during GSWs loss for the very same purpose.

Now watch a real bandwagoner have Internet issues on Saturday morning.

We are waiting grin
I replied you in a perfect lady way. But looks like you took the lose so you hve no option that to bring up the old sh!t, no need to keep on the argumnt cuz I knw ppl aint real as they pretend to be.. Well I aint no wagon fan and as I said before, worry about your team... Shoutout to ppl that support team cause they got two togolese in it too.
Re: The NBA Begins by datGuyJoo: 10:28pm On Jun 09, 2016
SIRcumalot:

as a cavs temp,I can't form enough attachment to any NBA team for me to call myself a true fan.
I don't know if ezeli Don represent d'tigers
but Iguodala isn't a Nigerian he just get Edo name. the guy go play for USA I can't forgive that same with Hakeem too.
we get aminu for blazers.
and the raptors GM na naija guy (Masai ujiri).
probably too late but you fit support those ones.

Don't forget Oladipo & Jahil
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:40pm On Jun 09, 2016
You people should leave my Lola Rae alone jare

@Lolawilliams
You guys still losing this series though. Quicken would feel the Splash tomorrow
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 09, 2016
This is escalating more than i expected. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (2240) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: etidy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.