Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:56 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1720628 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (2277) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:24pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

Lol sorry, Playoffs Guaranteed I mean. But if that happens, it would be a killer combination. I just hope it wont happen.
why dont gsw just leave k.d and go for paul george, I feel p.george wld do better in warriors than k.d, as in there wld be unity in there than if k.d goes
Indiana Pacers have traded George Hill, if they let Paul George leave what would be left?? Nothing i guess.. Warriors won't get KD easily if they can without causing financial problems as well as flexibility hence the wide interest like Batum, Evan Turner, Bazemore.. BTW, KD's cool with players like Curry from Junior to High school competitions and Klay Thompson who do hang out during off-season. It's beyond KD to an extent.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 12:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
This nba (espn) analyst are so full of shit. Happy to say everyone wants to play with Lebron and saying it's wrong for durant to go to the Warriors. Sucking Lebron's dick as always. Smh

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Indiana Pacers have traded George Hill, if they let Paul George leave what would be left?? Nothing i guess.. Warriors won't get KD easily if they can without causing financial problems as well as flexibility hence the wide interest like Batum, Evan Turner, Bazemore.. BTW, KD's cool with players like Curry from Junior to High school competitions and Klay Thompson who do hang out during off-season. It's beyond KD to an extent.
Really. never knew about their relationship. But lets see how it goes. But I know for sure is it's either he stays in okc or goes to gsw.
Re: The NBA Begins by kingsilly(m): 1:16pm On Jun 24, 2016
All this Una dey talk, me just want durant come to my lovely Miami Heat, with whiteside doing his thing, Lola and Cavs won't be taking anyone for a ride...

@ manutd19, ESPN be dick riding Lebron since the medieval times
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:23pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

Lol sorry, Playoffs Guaranteed I mean. But if that happens, it would be a killer combination. I just hope it wont happen.
why dont gsw just leave k.d and go for paul george, I feel p.george wld do better in warriors than k.d, as in there wld be unity in there than if k.d goes
Is Paul George available? Is he willing to leave Pacers? Is Pacers willing to trade?

I think right now pacers is building a team around him
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 1:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
kingsilly:
All this Una dey talk, me just want durant come to my lovely Miami Heat, with whiteside doing his thing, Lola and Cavs won't be taking anyone for a ride...

@ manutd19, ESPN be dick riding Lebron since the medieval times
Until then. We still rule the east as at now wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
No I don't mind I have always liked him.. BIYOMBO opted out... Now that's a center with passion but dnt knw if he is dat consistent

Does Biyombo shoot good FTs? I Doubt it. But he rebounds absolutely well and is a rim-protector. I won't mind him o. Ezeli and Varejao can be going. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 1:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Is Paul George available? Is he willing to leave Pacers? Is Pacers willing to trade?

I think right now pacers is building a team around him
There were rumors and speculations swirling that he could leave pacers after they were out of the playoffs, but I dont know about that now
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

Paul George is the franchise player for Indiana. He ain't going nowhere if he is not available.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2016
Eruditor:

Paul George is the franchise player for Indiana. He ain't going nowhere if he is not available.
Alright then, was just thinking that they might go for him if he's available.
Which team do you support?
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2016
Eruditor:

Does Biyombo shoot good FTs? I Doubt it. But he rebounds absolutely well and is a rim-protector. I won't mind him o. Ezeli and Varejao can be going. grin
The question is how many centers aregood with FT... we just need him to be at least an average FT shooter but excellent in rebounding and defense

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

ah thats the MVP ooo cool repping GSW all day smiley or you want to poach him ni tongue cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 2:01pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
ah thats the MVP ooo cool repping GSW all day smiley or you want to poach him ni tongue cheesy
Lol. No, i'm just asking
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Elite PGs according to ESPN. cheesy

He's on a different level IMO. Their not on his level.

Re: The NBA Begins by Weah96: 3:12pm On Jun 24, 2016
borngeologist:
but is it going to new york knicks that would guarantee him titles

Porzingis is really good. Plus an ageing Melo probably puts him in the Eastern Conference Finals. But yeah, they're not beating the Cavs.

He has a better chance with Oladipo and Adams.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmooshCHN:

did they just diss Curry or what??
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:17pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
did they just diss Curry or what??
Don't mind them.. They're the real haters..
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Don't mind them.. They're the real haters..
I can't believe this
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
I can't believe this
Are they willing to diss or what? They want to surf on the wave of anti-currism? These Espn journalists sef!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2016
LoJ:

Are they willing to diss or what? They want to surf on the wave of anti-currism? These Espn journalists sef!!!
Mizzzbeee:
I can't believe this
Some Internet trolls actually agree with them. Kai!! Na this Barnes and Festus cause the nonsense and give them mouth.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:37pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:38pm On Jun 24, 2016
Curry is in his own category. No worries cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
New York Knicks Wishes..

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmooshCHN:
New York Knicks Wishes..
Damn that's a team cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2016
LoJ:

Damn that's a team cheesy
nope its not. Pg is highly prone to injuries, bench is subpar. They live by the triangle n die by the triangle. Playoffs contenders? Yes Potential Championship rings? = 0,
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:58pm On Jun 24, 2016
Re: The NBA Begins by borngeologist(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
Weah96:

Porzingis is really good. Plus an ageing Melo probably puts him in the Eastern Conference Finals. But yeah, they're not beating the Cavs.

He has a better chance with Oladipo and Adams.
eatern conference is a no go area he would likely want to stay in the western conference
Re: The NBA Begins by borngeologist(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Nope! dude shud either stay at OKC or come to GSW!

am very GSW dont need him he should just stay in OKC
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2016
lolawilliams:

Team GSW and will be so for the foreseeable future.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2016
Rose is an average player now. Knicks still same to me. Phil must be ready to coach again for them to have any chance at Durant.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
borngeologist:
am very GSW dont need him he should just stay in OKC

don't need him but no team will pass at the chance of getting Durant. Warriors needs a rim protector more but damn, imagine the open looks by d warriors 4 if durant joined. Curry, Klay, Durant, Green...goodluck stopping that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2016
SmooshCHN:

I never let such things bother me. Jordan was trolled in 95 when he returned from his hiatus. I remember Horace Grant saying the only Jordan he knew was the number 23. That he didn't know who the number 45 was. In fact, Jordan changed his number back to 23 because of that game.

What many of those oldies were lucky not to have experienced is social media and it's effect. Trolls with short memory can just come and type any rubbish and be cool.

Kyrie was not existent games 1 & 2. Played ball game 3 &4 but was outplayed by Curry in game 4. Then he played ball in 5 but again was outplayed by curry in 6 (only that GSW lost). Then Kyrie outplays him in game 7 and voila is elite. But someone who averaged 30ppg in 79 games with 7 assists and 3 steals etc is not elite.

Even about Westbrook, Curry out-scored him games 2, 5,6,7 but somehow trolls still say nonsense about him. It is so funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (2277) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.