Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1630067 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:

Give up? when?? where??

how many times did he get injured in a game and comes back from the locker room?? overtime against Portland, against OKC regular season with the clutch shot after Westbrook accidentally stepped on his ankle in sec quarter and Green had 8pts, or 3-1 Playoff vs OKC?? Or when he was thrown out Game 6 vs Cavs when the refs knew they had a chance??
He's an average on defense agreed like most PGs but he never Gave up..
He does check the body language on most games
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 10:33am On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
To add to it, Curry is athletic cheesy Not big or bulky but he's strong.. I'm sure most people haven't seen him workout.. When talking that bench press and dead lift, he's behind Festus who's the strongest on the team.. Only he doesn't have that body mass to drive cry.. Only ignorants will trash his 3pts or someone who's 68% in the arc.. undecided

My top PGs
Curry
Chris Paul
Westbrook
Lillard
John Wall
Lowry
Irving
Rondo
Tony Parker
Isaiah Thomas

My take tho.. And we still have Brandon Jennings, Jeremy Lin, Conley, D rose etc..

If you're trolling do it like an elite with class and fact.
you guys are too quick to find offense at any slight diss to Curry.
he is a two time MVP it should be pretty clear who is currently the best PG in the league.
seeing how you all react we now know the buttons to push to get A rise out of the warriors fan base on NL.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:36am On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
He does check the body language on most games
Most games?? How many games did they lose?? 9 in Regular season, 8 in Playoffs it should be easy for you to pinpoint which he gave up except you don't watch the Warriors play. And by body language there's a big difference between shooting and missing and giving up.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:37am On Jun 25, 2016
Please before some of you engage in unnecessary name calling, let me clear this once and for all.

Curry is a great player. Guy is talented and I love his game. He deserves to be first on that list, no doubts.

It does not stops his game to be unidimensional at the moment which is evident. Lebron is far more versatile than curry and it is obvious. The stats speaks for themselves. It can't be reduced to lebron's body. A huge body does not help in assists passing steals vision of the game etc. player with similar body features are nowhere close lebron's perfs.

Part of the reason some of us have been avoiding to discuss here is due to this blind fanatism. People think it must be lebron or curry. Sorry I love both and above all I love basket.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Most games?? How many games did they lose?? 9 in Regular season, 8 in Playoffs it should be easy for you to pinpoint which he gave up except you don't watch the Warriors play. And by body language there's a big difference between shooting and missing and giving up.
So check those game they lost he is a good player but not an all round player, will still pick green and Thompson to my team it's a choice.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2016
kamel4real2015:
So check those game they lost he is a good player but not an all round player, will still pick green and Thompson to my team it's a choice.
i watched 80% of those games.. I saw a player make attempts and miss and at then resort to passing and creating chances for others.. I didn't see him give up.. You hardly see an NBA player do that..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:47am On Jun 25, 2016
SIRcumalot:

you guys are too quick to find offense at any slight diss to Curry.
he is a two time MVP it should be pretty clear who is currently the best PG in the league.
seeing how you all react we now know the buttons to push to get A rise out of the warriors fan base on NL.
SIRcumalot:

Curry belongs to the Rondo, dellavadova,reggie Jackson class of the league.
You warriors,are quick to find beef in everything,this was clearly a mistake.
Curry has gotten more coverage from ESPN in the last two season than any another player.

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2016
LoJ:
Please before some of you engage in unnecessary name calling, let me clear this once and for all.

Curry is a great player. Guy is talented and I love his game. He deserves to be first on that list, no doubts.

It does not stops his game to be unidimensional at the moment which is evident. Lebron is far more versatile than curry and it is obvious. The stats speaks for themselves. It can't be reduced to lebron's body. A huge body does not help in assists passing steals vision of the game etc. player with similar body features are nowhere close lebron's perfs.

Part of the reason some of us have been avoiding to discuss here is due to this blind fanatism. People think it must be lebron or curry. Sorry I love both and above all I love basket.

I envy Lebron's physique.. Truth, No Lie..
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3885529_69063125_jpeg9d677c5e9c4e30a8868bf4ecaa4b033c

Lol. He's trolling

You should argue with LOJ who said Curry is an average player save for his splash
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2016
What you're missing @smooshcCHN @manutd19 @mizzzbeee is that this is a very lame attempt at trolling am surprised it gaining such traction.
This is the first time since I joined this thread two season ago a team I supported Don ever win.
I am surprised this is it all it takes
Try stomaching A40 lequeen,lechoke joke for two years.

I suppose I shouldn't call curry un patriotic for not going to the Olympic you know he has never been.
You guys are really not handling this loss well.
am going to enjoy myself.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:09am On Jun 25, 2016
Decale:

Lol. He's trolling

You should argue with LOJ who said Curry is an average player save for his splash
There doesn't have to be an argument.

He's dangerous cos he can hurt you from anywhere. We all agree he's good so that's it.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:14am On Jun 25, 2016
Hottest shoes in the NBA..
1. Nike Lebron 13
2. Curry 2
3. Westbrook's Nike AJ XX.X (My Next Target)

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:17am On Jun 25, 2016
4. Nike KD 8 Red
5. Kyrie 2. Most attractive IMO Curry will forever dislike this Sneaker cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2016
Which two would you buy if you had $400??

Nike Lebron $160
UnderAmour Curry 2 $150
Westbrook's AJ XX.X $200
Nike KD 8 $179
Kyrie 2 $125

I'll take the AJ Bleep and the LeBron 13s
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:29am On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
They traded Okafor and kept Noel.. Apart from that, they still need experience which cannot be drafted. They need on court adult/mature presence.
Really! traded okafor, I never knew about that, they shld hve kept him, I think that was a brilliant start from him as a rookie, 17.5pts nd 7.0 rebounds..
Well its true philly is filled with young athlete, I never knew they traded okafor o, where is he now?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:34am On Jun 25, 2016
lolawilliams:

Really! traded okafor, I never knew about that, they shld hve kept him, I think that was a brilliant start from him as a rookie, 17.5pts nd 7.0 rebounds..
Well its true philly is filled with young athlete, I never knew they traded okafor o, where is he now?
Sorry, he's trade is pending.. They want to trade him for Celtic's Draft Pick. But the truth is, if they don't get a Vet, they'll be getting the next First Pick Next Year.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2016
@Smooshchn
Do they come in black? If so, Kyrie then Lebron. KD own worwor
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:36am On Jun 25, 2016
Decale:
@Smooshchn

Do they come in black? If so, Kyrie then Lebron. KD own worwor
Which one in black?
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Which one in black?
The ones I like na. God will not let me see KD in black
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:41am On Jun 25, 2016
Eruditor:

Tbh, I don't think this year's draft picks were any fantastic. Sure there are good players here and there but I didn't see anyone that could single-handedly upturn the fate of a whole franchise like Bron, Bird, Magic, Jordan etc.

Ben Simmons doesn't shoot well. He is still inexperienced and the sixers (Like Smoosh said) still need vets. I don't think they will win more than 15 games the following season. The team is still shallow.
I dont watch NCAA but I watch the highlights atimes, he has a decent rate of free throws but outside shooting has alaays been considered the biggest weakness of his game. but I think brandon ingram nd b.simmons were the best draft this season, if philly can keep on takimg draft like this, I think they might just useful in future
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:52am On Jun 25, 2016
Decale:

The ones I like na. God will not let me see KD in black
Yes there are other colour ways of the Kyries and Lebrons..

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:59am On Jun 25, 2016
Hey guys. Can you guys go to the contest and vote Mysticg.al or anyone you so wish then tag Nl.jega without the full stops?

And when you're done, duly unfollow before your FTs become a nightmare.

CC OohMpa, A40, Roland17, Skywalker, Eruditor, Lolawilliams, Smooshchn, birdman, kliq, kingsilly, ManUtd19, Mizzzbeee, LOJ, Ewuro4, Weah96, Bobbieydey, Sircumalot and other family members I forgot to mention plus the numerous viewers.

Voting ends by 6pm Nigerian time. Thanks y'all

EDIT : Can't paste the link cos the post might get hidden or worse. Check my last 3 posts or so for it
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Which two would you buy if you had $400??

Nike Lebron $160
UnderAmour Curry 2 $150
Westbrook's AJ XX.X $200
Nike KD 8 $179
Kyrie 2 $125

I'll take the AJ Bleep and the LeBron 13s
Oh no. the first 3 are bomb. I'll go for lebron and curry's shoe
But if I have $200. I'll go for curry's shoe, its a fitted shoe, not too big as lebron's own

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2016
lolawilliams:

Oh no. the first 3 are bomb. I'll go for lebron and curry's shoe
But if I have $200. I'll go for curry's shoe, its a fitted shoe, not too big as lebron's own
Yeah the Lebron's are Bulky but ar comfortable as well.. How about the Kyries?? wink
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:13pm On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:

Give up? when?? where??

how many times did he get injured in a game and comes back from the locker room?? overtime against Portland, against OKC regular season with the clutch shot after Westbrook accidentally stepped on his ankle in sec quarter and Green had 8pts, or 3-1 Playoff vs OKC?? Or when he was thrown out Game 6 vs Cavs when the refs knew they had a chance??
He's an average on defense agreed like most PGs but he never Gave up..
Stop answering people like this. As i said they no little to nothing about basketball. They are football fans, and when the season was over decided to pass time with basketball and automatically joined the Lebron train since thats the name they have heard all tru their lives.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 12:17pm On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Yeah the Lebron's are Bulky but ar comfortable as well.. How about the Kyries?? wink
That would be that last. i'ld take K.D's own to kyries own
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:25pm On Jun 25, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

Yes Ma'am.. Now use your $400 wisely cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Yes Ma'am.. Now use your $400 wisely cheesy cheesy
Currys 2 and Kyries

I love jamal crawford's J crossover shoes too cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2016
Nah nothing beats the Soldier 10 cool

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 12:29pm On Jun 25, 2016
OohMpa:

SWEET kiss
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 1:00pm On Jun 25, 2016
OohMpa:

na who get this wan?

@manutd19 when I mentioned that MCW rookie of the year stuff your head almost explode cheesy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2016
SIRcumalot:

na who get this wan?

@manutd19 when I mentioned that MCW rookie of the year stuff your head almost explode cheesy.

That's Lebron's

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.