Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,893 members, 7,817,627 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627753 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
We should just sign Gasol at C for minimum wage then the NBA WOULD BLOW UPP FOR SURE grin

And funny enough, KD once tried to recruit Gasol before at OKC.

I don't know why you people feel for Russell. He strikes me like he plays for the stats. So let him stack them up. KD was more interested in a ring. LOL.

Imagine if Russell heads to Cavs?
Re: The NBA Begins by Bobbieydeey: 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
add Pau Gasol to the party wink
hell no lol that's cheating, gsw can't have everything
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eruditor:

And funny enough, KD once tried to recruit Gasol before at OKC.

I don't know why you people feel for Russell. He strikes me like he plays for the stats. So let him stack them up. KD was more interested in a ring. LOL.

Imagine if Russell heads to Cavs?
That would be one hell of a dramatic season grin grin grin

OKC fans no chill cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Eruditor:

Jerry West is a GOD. I can't believe he could pull this off. I think GSW not winning the Title played into his hands, KD. At least he won't claim he joined the latest champions.
Am saying again,am glad bron already won, now I would be able to appreciate this coming season.
the bolded won't matter you know how we all ridicule the "warriors 73-9" and say it doesn't matter without the ship,well it matters now.
It won't be all rainbows and kisses their will be growing pains similar to the first year of the big 3 in Miami but they will eventually work something out.

kD has always been trying,without success to shed his "goody two shoes" image now he'll see how much hate the media can give.
I hope his mum won't cry.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
SIRcumalot:
first time I am hearing the news. I can't believe he did it !!!. what did they promise this guy?
You should see LeBron fans wailing on Twitter. ROTFLOOOOL
The salt eez too much
Re: The NBA Begins by kenturkish(m): 7:26pm On Jul 04, 2016
Shit just got real in the NBA,KD needs that ring and he needs it fast. Meanwhile don't know who else caught the FIBA U 17 tournament where USA walloped everybody, there are some great talent to watch out for in the next 3 to 4 years
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:31pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
That would be one hell of a dramatic season grin grin grin

OKC fans no chill cheesy
I told you. You have to go for K.D if he is available. Abeg make una pick up my boy Dirk biko
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
Warriors and Mavs has agreed to trade Bogut and Festus says he's interested in Blazers
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
awww Sorry Celtics!! smiley you guys are still decent... Who was Durant's backup if he refused to come?

Mavs to move on Bogut....hmmm We no get bigs again oooo shocked

My sources tell me we (Celtics) were second choice to the Warriors, i think we made a strong case. We got Horford with hopes it convinces Durant to move to TD Garden.

There is not much in the market, i think Ainge gets 1 or 2 less renowned free agents to support the roaster, however, with Horford i am quite confident we can make some noise in the East.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:10pm On Jul 04, 2016
OohMpa:
Chai. Just imagine Westbrook now:

WB, Oladipo, Waiters, Kanter, Adams ... cry

Mizzzbeee, Skywalker5, Smooshchn and other Warriors fans here, hope say una go keep kwayet about Lebron now and stop hating on him? At least Bron left a shitty team to form the big 3 while Durant is leaving a top 5 team to form the big 4. Na Thompson Ooh Mpa dey pity pass cos his numbers will so fall
Hahaha see excuse. He left the team he helped to back to back regular season best records to team up with 2 of the top 5 picks in his draft. I'm amused that LeBron fanboys are so mad at Durant. Some even say they are disappointed like they gave a rat's arse about K.D

A-40 does not hate LeBron for leaving the Cavs. The disrespect of Dirk, the ESPN hype, his diva tendencies and just the fact that you just hate who you hate plays a factor

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by kenturkish(m): 8:14pm On Jul 04, 2016
Hearing Pau gasol just signed a two year 30 mil plus deal with the spurs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 8:34pm On Jul 04, 2016
Late to the party. Still find it hard to believe he chose warriors. Curry, Klay, Draymond, Durant...what a four! Officially the most hated nba team now
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:55pm On Jul 04, 2016
So guys does this mean Warriors can't be double teamed? You either leave Klay open or curry open or KD open or draymond open grin grin

THIS IS BAD grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
Manutd19:
Late to the party. Still find it hard to believe he chose warriors. Curry, Klay, Draymond, Durant...what a four! Officially the most hated nba team now
Na that hate the Warriors and K.D NEED RN. You see this life ehn if people don't hate you then trust me you are not getting it right. How you go around accumulating the hate is another matter entirely
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:58pm On Jul 04, 2016
undecided
Manutd19:
I am actually happy this hate isn't directly towards Curry rite now wink

Tho I love Durant but he has to man up rite now
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 8:59pm On Jul 04, 2016
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
It's still sinking in.. Those KD fade aways, those tough shots are now part of our weapon?? cry
I feel for Westbrook but he would've done the same.. He's good at padding stats and not taking blames all these little things made KD take his talents to the Bay Area
Re: The NBA Begins by OohMpa: 9:19pm On Jul 04, 2016
A40:

Hahaha see excuse. He left the team he helped to back to back regular season best records to team up with 2 of the top 5 picks in his draft. I'm amused that LeBron fanboys are so mad at Durant. Some even say they are disappointed like they gave a rat's arse about K.D

A-40 does not hate LeBron for leaving the Cavs. The disrespect of Dirk, the ESPN hype, his diva tendencies and just the fact that you just hate who you hate plays a factor

Papi, you no fit read? Who's making up excuses for Lebron? Ooh Mpa just said his move was better than Durant's or you don forget say Heat was 5th that time for conference? Durant just waka go meet number 1 for NBA

As you talk say Durant need the hate now na hin Lebron use that hate win hin own, come back house win another one. Make we see Durant win hin own

P.S The guy said this few years ago. Na where the thing tire Ooh Mpa

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:45pm On Jul 04, 2016
Curry to sign to $175million over five years contract next season dats $35million a year embarassed

Diaris God oo embarassed embarassed and someone wud tell me that there is no money in this world cry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:49pm On Jul 04, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXnEoVchZ44

FIRST TAKE.. Stephen A Smith is just mad Lebron has no chance.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 9:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
A40:

Na that hate the Warriors and K.D NEED RN. You see this life ehn if people don't hate you then trust me you are not getting it right. How you go around accumulating the hate is another matter entirely

you are right. Manutd were so hated during the fergie era by rival fans. Why? Cos they're always winning and scares people. Post fergie era, we were bn pitied mostly.....lol
experience the ha
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
SmooshCHN:
It's still sinking in.. Those KD fade aways, those tough shots are now part of our weapon?? cry
I feel for Westbrook but he would've done the same.. He's good at padding stats and not taking blames all these little things made KD take his talents to the Bay Area

i think Westbrook is 100% ok with this. He will be the main man for 1 year and leave with Lakers is likely destination.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:00pm On Jul 04, 2016
2K17 would be so unfair..
Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 10:12pm On Jul 04, 2016
Ughh.. with this KD news

Somewhere in nowhere land, Mizzzbeee is just so happy, she just "dobale ing" for random strangers at maryland/ikorodu axis

grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
Despite the recent money fall in the Association

Only few average-good ninjas that get paid a mill north, 60% or more are feeding on less than 500k annually

Most of their income comes from sponsors...
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:21pm On Jul 04, 2016
To think that i bought his jersey recently...He made me love and support OKC.....Who do i support nowOf all teams, Golden State sad shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:49pm On Jul 04, 2016
drinkmorewater:
Ughh.. with this KD news

Somewhere in nowhere land, Mizzzbeee is just so happy, she just "dobale ing" for random strangers at maryland/ikorodu axis

grin grin grin
you garrit been shining my teeth since I heard the news grin even declared free lunch to everyone at work today grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:51pm On Jul 04, 2016
aliondo:
To think that i bought his jersey recently...He made me love and support OKC.....Who do i support nowOf all teams, Golden State sad shocked
you are welcome grin grin with us you will win a bunch grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:53pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mavs with Barnes, Dirk, Bogut, David Lee, Mathews ain't bad oo especially if Barnes gets better

Also Knicks ain't smiling ooo cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 11:01pm On Jul 04, 2016
My Ni**a went to the Bulls...Sweeeeeeet•
I bleeping Heart U Rondo!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by drinkmorewater: 11:04pm On Jul 04, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
you garrit been shining my teeth since I heard the news grin even declared free lunch to everyone at work today grin grin

Yeah about that... We not really into Amala.. so that's why nobody took the lunch tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:10pm On Jul 04, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: aliondo and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.