Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1624162 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:28pm On Jul 05, 2016
SIRcumalot:

stick and stones,madam stick and stones.
besides,
this words have no power over me anymore.
am a clipper now.

@A40 I no say dikembe dey that sixers roster dikembe is no scrub.

Lol! Wait why Clippers? They ddn't make any solid trades also why not your cavs? undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:34pm On Jul 05, 2016
This Bob Myers and Joe Lacob are Werey... Mad Men cheesy

Anyone seen this yet??

For y'all, I'm not in support of this I hope the NBA blocks it.. There wouldn't be any competition

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 9:00pm On Jul 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:

Anyone seen this yet??

For y'all, I'm not in support of this I hope the NBA blocks it.. There wouldn't be any competition
200 points per game loading grin grin grin grin grin grin cant wait to get NBA2K17 on xbox
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
That would be one hell of a dramatic season grin grin grin

OKC fans no chill cheesy

One thing is certain: Whether we win more rings or not is undecided. What is definitely decided is that OKC is no longer a competition.

SAS did well in getting Paul Gasol. If it is possible to still get Dirk, I don't mind. People who say they will not count the rings for KD because it came at GSW, should do well and count sand.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 9:15pm On Jul 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:

Anyone seen this yet??

Must be a joke joor. LOOOOL
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2016
Eruditor:

Must be a joke joor. LOOOOL
No Joke, David west is coming to Warriors on Vet Deal.. Everyone wants a part of it and it's beginning to scare. Now much caution is needed.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:46pm On Jul 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:

Anyone seen this yet??

will d dude come out of retirement? Cmon it's a joke
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:49pm On Jul 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:
No Joke, David west is coming to Warriors on Vet Deal.. Everyone wants a part of it and it's beginning to scare. Now much caution is needed.
ray allen is definitely a joke cmon dude is retired... As for vet min nba can't stop players and of cuz people wud want to sign into this....

Surest way to get a ring. If I am varejao I'd play for free just to stay on that roaster
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
will d dude come out of retirement? Cmon it's a joke
Babey!! It's confirmed.. David West is one.. There's also possibility of Chalmers, Ray Allen and God forbid Kendrick Perkins to fill out the spots.
David West is confirmed 1yr deal

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:52pm On Jul 05, 2016
Wait ooo Allen never retire What team has He been playing for then?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:54pm On Jul 05, 2016
Skywalker5:

200 points per game loading grin grin grin grin grin grin cant wait to get NBA2K17 on xbox
I'm surprised if other managers were not smart with spending or were just unfortunate with the present circumstances
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:56pm On Jul 05, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
Wait ooo Allen never retire What team has He been playing for then?
He was a free agent and didn't sign on any team.. Let's just say he went hoeing for a while.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Babey!! It's confirmed.. David West is one.. There's also possibility of Chalmers, Ray Allen and God forbid Kendrick Perkins to fill out the spots.
David West is confirmed 1yr deal
my goodness God!!! I am loving it...
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:14pm On Jul 05, 2016
Eruditor:

One thing is certain: Whether we win more rings or not is undecided. What is definitely decided is that OKC is no longer a competition.

SAS did well in getting Paul Gasol. If it is possible to still get Dirk, I don't mind. People who say they will not count the rings for KD because it came at GSW, should do well and count sand.
MY DEAR with this latest news i am hearing it i decided cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy so decided sef

I think Lebron should retire now so that he doesnt stack up that L in finals

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:27pm On Jul 05, 2016
I just feel very bad for CP3, apparently, Durant wants to avoid the same mistake.

I have always maintained Durant is one of my favorite players and I support this decision 100%. It's all about legacy right now, the current and future NBA fan base would only acknowledge and respect a great talent by how many ring(s) he has.

Durant is a special talent, he is that rare, especially his length. The rest of the western conference have to make huge adjustments, I know Popovic is scratching his head wondering how the Spurs would cope with this "new warrior" team.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016
Some will probably not like this video.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:25pm On Jul 05, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJZ6CLrwcM
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:26pm On Jul 05, 2016
Cavs planning to talk to Dwyane Wade cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:59pm On Jul 05, 2016
OohMpa:
People using rings to define greatness. Dirk above Malone? Okay ooo

In fact O'Neal > Olajuwon
Billups > CP3
O'Neal > Wilt and finally,
Horry > Jordan

Ooh Mpa don talk am, make nobody counter am
Later you go dey ask person if he fit read. Who used rings to put Dirk over Malone?

What are the accolades Malone won that Dirk didn't? Aside all defensive team

Regular season MVP and Finals MVP na him you dey disrespect

O'Neal is very comparable to Olajuwon. I'm not too sure what you are on about. He has more rings, more points and more Finals MVP

You come dey mention Horry who was never the 3rd best player on his team to compare Jordan. Smh

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:09am On Jul 06, 2016
SmooshCHN:
Woooow. What a Finals loss can do ehn.

From Barnes, Bogut and Ezeli to Durant, West and Pachulia

That front office no forgive Barnes and Ezeli for that finals loss rara

Diaw to the Jazz

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:12am On Jul 06, 2016
Donlittle:
Heard dirk could have gotten 31 million a year but opted for 20... i would have waited to see who cuban gets before deciding on how much i will take, knowing dirk though, he does not see it like that.

Anyways, Lebron started this whole thing of joining someone to go beat someone, and now everyone eye don open. Can't wait till the finals though, If KD wins, his chip
does not count to me though, unless he goes back and win one for OKC
$20m ain't a bad deal at 38. Shouldn't have taken that $25m 3 year deal to begin with but this is very reasonable compensation

Guy chip na chip ooh. Its not a given they would win. Plus he is joining a team with 3 core players that came from the draft. They started from the bottom and built brick by brick. Everyone can try to push for superstars but they can't? Cos they overachieved?

If Bron fans would count the Chips won with the Heat why I no go count Durant's

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Weah96: 4:14am On Jul 06, 2016
Golden State will choke again in the finals next year. Lebron will replace Mozgov with a real nigga, and all these splash brothers people already know that the shots don't fall like that in crunch time.

The road to the championship goes through the paint.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:53am On Jul 06, 2016
SmooshCHN:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMJZ6CLrwcM
chai Barnes even dey fall hand for replays.... Notice how all the shots misses were all made by Barnes..

After a nice play was constructed he choked and choked and choked angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 06, 2016
Weah96:
Golden State will choke again in the finals next year. Lebron will replace Mozgov with a real nigga, and all these splash brothers people already know that the shots don't fall like that in crunch time.

The road to the championship goes through the paint.
yes oh way to go they will choke against even with KD .
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
chai Barnes even dey fall hand for replays.... Notice how all the shots misses were all made by Barnes..

I was so confused. Like what the hell was wrong with the guy?? He is to be blamed no doubt. I feel no remorse for his leaving unlike David Lee..
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:38am On Jul 06, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

Lol! Wait why Clippers? They ddn't make any solid trades also why not your cavs? undecided
I think it is time for CP3 to get his ring,plus
I really like that roster.
and honestly,the only reason the cavs won the ship was because of my support.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mizzzbeee:

Walahi na Cavs suppose give am that max deal. They are not winning that ring without him. Cavs and LeBron fans are mad salty and who wouldn't be? Upgrading from Barnes to Durant

Barnes getting a max deal is one of the many injustices in this life. Such a mediocre player
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I think it is time for CP3 to get his ring,plus
I really like that roster.
and honestly,the only reason the cavs won the ship was because of my support.
he shud go to the heat. Also don't know why KD ddn't consider the clips. Cuz av bin calling it from day 1 hw the clips wud b perfect for him
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 2:42pm On Jul 06, 2016
A40:

Walahi na Cavs suppose give am that max deal. They are not winning that ring without him. Cavs and LeBron fans are mad salty and who wouldn't be? Upgrading from Barnes to Durant

Barnes getting a max deal is one of the many injustices in this life. Such a mediocre player
n Dirk taking a pay cut while Barnes gets a max? undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
he shud go to the heat. Also don't know why KD ddn't consider the clips. Cuz av bin calling it from day 1 hw the clips wud b perfect for him
Miami won't be relevant for awhile,
the clippers can't afford to give him the Max their bench is dead because of this very issue.
but the starting five na straight fire.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 6:39pm On Jul 06, 2016
this wade issue Is so funny.
Re: The NBA Begins by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:30pm On Jul 06, 2016
SIRcumalot:
this wade issue Is so funny.
Dude just wants to get paid dats all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.