Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,021 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1628618 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:14pm On Jan 15, 2017
Skywalker5:

U can't get her mobile from IP besides,I don't think nairaland exposes IP address.maybe hackers can but that's deeper than what I do.

Alright oga mi sir
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
Donlittle:
seun used to have IP address of members available after every post is made, pretty sure he can get it to us

Really, I hope he does.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2017
A40:
On a Mr and Mrs Smith P. wink
That's true. Where's Mizzbeee? Must be very busy sha, it happens
Busy? Not on Xmas day, not on the day Warriors blew their lead again. lol
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:46pm On Jan 15, 2017
lolawilliams:

Busy? Not on Xmas day, not on the day Warriors blew their lead again. lol
Lmao she was here when the Warriors blew 3-1 nau. She musta been very busy methinks.

Naija is hot atm. Everybody dey para
Re: The NBA Begins by SagePAUL(m): 6:41pm On Jan 15, 2017
snubs undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lol. Reg season record or playoffs record?

You get sense. You for talk am before Rocket's loss and Cavs win.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 12:42am On Jan 16, 2017
A40:

Lmao she was here when the Warriors blew 3-1 nau. She musta been very busy methinks.

Naija is hot atm. Everybody dey para
Alright then. lets hope she's been busy
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 12:43am On Jan 16, 2017
Eruditor:

You get sense. You for talk am before Rocket's loss and Cavs win.
grin. lool
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:37am On Jan 16, 2017
GO PACKS GO!!!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 16, 2017
Bruh, how Dallas defense that weak way beyond me.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:47am On Jan 16, 2017
Stephen A. Smith about to go off on Melo cheesy

It's Porzingis' team now.

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:22am On Jan 16, 2017
Donlittle:
Bruh, how Dallas defense that weak way beyond me.
Really shat the bed there. Always felt the defense would be problem. I'm surprised Prescott didn't test that Packers secondary more often

The Falcons vs Packers game would be a shootout

Anyway my own interest na in the AFC where the mighty Steelers are going to end that Patriots jinx and rip Brady and Belichick's heart out their chest one Leveon Bell run at a time
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 12:40pm On Jan 16, 2017
A40:

Really shat the bed there. Always felt the defense would be problem. I'm surprised Prescott didn't test that Packers secondary more often

The Falcons vs Packers game would be a shootout

Anyway my own interest na in the AFC where the mighty Steelers are going to end that Patriots jinx and rip Brady and Belichick's heart out their chest one Leveon Bell run at a time

Hahahaha. NFL don enter?? My lovely NY Giants are out already sad

Steelers can't stop Patriots. One more win for Patriots, super bowl straight up
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:44pm On Jan 16, 2017
lolawilliams:

Greetings from Lambeu, remind Odel and his shirtless crew that Miami is still open for fishing..#justsaying. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2017
Roland17:

Greetings from Lambeu, remind Odel and his shirtless crew that Miami is still open for fishing..#justsaying. grin

Lool. Odell loves it in NY. Cowboys exceeded so many expectations with two rookies this season. I thought they were going to beat Packers but Rogers was an hell of a beast, that pass was a Super Bowl winning-type of play.

If you beat Falcons, You'd meet Patriots in the final. Patriots would win the Super bowl and Brady would cement his legacy with five Super Bowls, grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Stephen A. Smith about to go off on Melo cheesy

It's Porzingis' team now.
make them still keep Melo to absorb all the hate till porzingod gets better.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
lolawilliams:

Steelers can't stop Patriots. One more win for Patriots, super bowl straight up
Yeah Superbowl 52 maybe.
This babe. Why you dey do like so nau? Why Giants fan go want make Patriots win? You are still my Tomato Jos sha

Anyway you are in for a shocker. I trust my boys LT, Bud Dupree, Ryan Shazier to rattle Brady and on offense Ben, Brown and most importantly Leveon Bell The Juice to get it done. We are due a win vs those ball deflaters

Steelers vs Falcons for Superbowl 51. Go and bookmark it
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2017
A40:

Yeah Superbowl 52 maybe.
This babe. Why you dey do like so nau? Why Giants fan go want make Patriots win? You are still my Tomato Jos sha

Anyway you are in for a shocker. I trust my boys LT, Bud Dupree, Ryan Shazier to rattle Brady and on offense Ben, Brown and most importantly Leveon Bell The Juice to get it done. We are due a win vs those ball deflaters

Steelers vs Falcons for Superbowl 51. Go and bookmark it

Lool. You forgot the Packers whooped our asss in playoffs. Abeg forget about it, Patriots are winning their last game. Falcons dont look like a team that can stop Packers.

This isnt your Weak ass AFC north. the teams there are really weak asf

Packers vs Patriots for Superbowl 51. but until then sha
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:29pm On Jan 16, 2017
lolawilliams:

Lool. You forgot the Packers whooped our asss in playoffs. Abeg forget about it, Patriots are winning their last game. Falcons dont look like a team that can stop Packers.

This isnt your Weak ass AFC north. the teams there are really weak asf

Packers vs Patriots for Superbowl 51. but until then sha
That was in the past. Our main guys were getting old. Troy, Hines Ward, our running back was weak. Secondary was weak. Now we have young and hungry men. Did you see Shazier warming up without shirt in that cold and still getting interceptions during games unlike overrated Odell Beckham who was trying to copy.

We were supposed to get to last year's Superbowl if not for Bell and Brown being injured. They are back! And Steelers Business would BOOM at Foxboro. 24-17. Steelers Win

Lmao did you see Matty Ice carve the Legion of Boom? This isn't 2010 when they still had Charles Woodson and a younger Sam Shields. The Packers would get LIT by Julio Jones and Devonte Freeman

The AFC North remains the toughest division in the NFL. Name any division that sends 3 teams to the playoffs and has produced two Superbowl champions in the last ten years. I'll wait
Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 4:32pm On Jan 16, 2017
A40:

That was in the past. Our main guys were getting old. Troy, Hines Ward, our running back was weak. Secondary was weak. Now we have young and hungry men. Did you see Shazier warming up without shirt in that cold and still getting interceptions during games unlike overrated Odell Beckham who was trying to copy.

We were supposed to get to last year's Superbowl if not for Bell and Brown being injured. They are back! And Steelers Business would BOOM at Foxboro. 24-17. Steelers Win

Lmao did you see Matty Ice carve the Legion of Boom? This isn't 2010 when they still had Charles Woodson and a younger Sam Shields. The Packers would get LIT by Julio Jones and Devonte Freeman

The AFC North remains the toughest division in the NFL. Name any division that sends 3 teams to the playoffs and has produced two Superbowl champions in the last ten years. I'll wait
pls guys stay on topic am d new mod
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Killrhymz:
Lol na wa oh. Una just wan make this place boring for person sha

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ain't that the same killyrhymz that said we should stop talkimg about LeBron?

I say fire on grin cheesy grin A40 and co. Na we make this thread they lively, anything we want talk, we go talk abeg
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 7:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Donlittle:
Ain't that the same killyrhymz that said we should stop talkimg about LeBron?

I say fire on grin cheesy grin A40 and co. Na we make this thread they lively, anything we want talk, we go talk abeg
Its NFL playoffs season so I wonder what is wrong with the side banter especially when its sport related. Its not a sport with massive followership in Naija settings so I didn't see any sense creating a separate thread for it
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 9:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Killrhymz:

I am not writing this post to question your method of moderating this section, however, i think exaggerating a harmless NFL discussion is ridiculously inappropriate. Kindly read from the first page of this thread and you would witness some side discussions on different sports including boxing and baseball.

Ardent followers of this thread have been respectful, and mature in their banters. We have for the most part stuck to the rules and regulations of the forum. I would hope the exuberance of being a new moderator does not becloud your sense of ethical judgement.

I hope this post is not construed by you.

Thanks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
A40:

Its NFL playoffs season so I wonder what is wrong with the side banter especially when its sport related. Its not a sport with massive followership in Naija settings so I didn't see any sense creating a separate thread for it
I am confused, should we like make a new thread for basketball, football, boxing, golf and even cricket join? These are sports without a lot of followership here, and isn't an everyday thing, just during the playoffs or important games.

Na we o.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 9:43pm On Jan 16, 2017
I'm crying hot tears Brethren

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 9:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
killrhymz is just making jokes the "am the new mod" shows that.

I doubt this coming cavs-warrior game would approach the level of the Xmas game.
and am sure the warriors go win this time it may not even be close.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 9:55pm On Jan 16, 2017
A40:
I'm crying hot tears Brethren
Hahahahahahahahaha. lmfaoo grin grin
Some memes would make you laugh and laugh till you start crying
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2017
I heard Lue wants to rest Kyrie and Lebron. Chei Warriors don suffer
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
The one week free preview of NBA LEAGUE PASS starts today. If you subscribe to DISH NETWORK, you can watch all out of market games for free this week.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 12:22am On Jan 17, 2017
A40:
I heard Lue wants to rest Kyrie and Lebron. Chei Warriors don suffer

Rest? Better not. I hate the hiding and potential excuse.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:28am On Jan 17, 2017
Lue is playing chess well. He is winning my respect. Cavs have fumbled away recently it will hurt them psychologically to be a full team and get trounced. So he has created an out that could work either ways. If he wins even with the 2nd squad, his team gains more from it. If they lose by a little, they gain from it also. If they lose heavily however, they have an excuse.

What I want Kerr to do is if Cavs rest players, let him pysch his team up as much as possible to dole out a really heavy loss that would make people say even if the biggies played nothing would have changed. I also hope Curry plays really well. He needs it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (401) (402) (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.