Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,494 members, 7,816,172 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625634 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 3:58am On Jan 17, 2017
The comeback is on
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 3:58am On Jan 17, 2017
SIRcumalot:

it is all part of the masterplan wink
let them think they're safe again.

For first time in long time, I think really GSW got a chance, for NOT to choke and blow it again grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 3:59am On Jan 17, 2017
lolawilliams:

The Cavs are not playing their hearts out.

The warriors ain't as well
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:04am On Jan 17, 2017
A40:

Edumare go punish Silver if he is not fined for that disgraceful flop

Where is my Akanke lolawilliams. Shey you can now see why I dislike your Lebum so?

Mann. kindly tell Green to go for the ball and not Lebron. grin. That guy no get brain ni?? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:05am On Jan 17, 2017
Manutd19:

The warriors ain't as well
Nopee, Warriors players and fans see it as a rivalry.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:06am On Jan 17, 2017
SIRcumalot:

you should tell that to the officials that keep rewarding players that flop
lebron is hardly the first superstar to sell a call.
If they don't whistle for LeFlop he would LeCry and LeWhine as usual. What else can the refs do?
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:09am On Jan 17, 2017
Isaiah Thomas dey this MVP conversation

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:12am On Jan 17, 2017
Manutd19:
The comeback is on
Not Today
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:13am On Jan 17, 2017
Cumalot there is a difference between trying to sell a call and flopping
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:15am On Jan 17, 2017
SmooshCHN:
You dey see wetin I dey see so?? They relaxed as hell Bro
Its the last leg of a long road trip so I don't think the Warriors need to get carried away. What they do need if they get to the Finals is to realize they are the better team. They are but I don't know if they believe it. Play with a controlled aggression, it is very important they be the aggressors in the matchup. Doesn't even have to be the star guys it could even be role guys like Zaza, West, McGee. This is all mental. They can emulate San Antonio and totally crush these guys
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:16am On Jan 17, 2017
A40:

If they don't whistle for LeFlop he would LeCry and LeWhine as usual. What else can the refs do?
they have it on video
their won't be any whining.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 4:16am On Jan 17, 2017
lolawilliams:

Nopee, Warriors players and fans see it as a rivalry.

Same as Cavs. You actually believe Cavs fan doesn't?
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 4:17am On Jan 17, 2017
Donlittle:
Cumalot there is a difference between trying to sell a call and flopping
exaggerated contact is flopping
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:18am On Jan 17, 2017
SmooshCHN:
Isaiah Thomas dey this MVP conversation
Told Roland when he was criticizing Isaiah. What that guy does on the court omo I salute. Boston better break out the checkbook and pay the man
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:19am On Jan 17, 2017
A40:

Told Roland when he was criticizing Isaiah. What that guy does on the court omo I salute. Boston better break out the checkbook and pay the man
hope he leaves if they don't pay him. Somebody call Cuban abeg
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:19am On Jan 17, 2017
SIRcumalot:

they have it on video
their won't be any whining.
Didn't he whine in the Finals? Didn't he do so again few weeks back. Dude is a diva abeg
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Manutd19:

Same as Cavs. You actually believe Cavs fan doesn't?

5 in a row is a tough thing to do. All these GS fans would start celebrating the like it's their championship. Its the reg season, we all know how it went last season
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:21am On Jan 17, 2017
Donlittle:
hope he leaves if they don't pay him. Somebody call Cuban abeg

Na Sooooo!!! No be only Dallas, na Phlly!!!! He is not going anywhere, and Danny Ainge needs no one to tell him...We are one player away from being better.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:22am On Jan 17, 2017
lolawilliams:

Mann. kindly tell Green to go for the ball and not Lebron. grin. That guy no get brain ni?? grin
Lmao LeDiva needs to chill. Look at him like someone who got hit by BRT bus

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:23am On Jan 17, 2017
A40:

Its the last leg of a long road trip so I don't think the Warriors need to get carried away. What they do need if they get to the Finals is to realize they are the better team. They are but I don't know if they believe it. Play with a controlled aggression, it is very important they be the aggressors in the matchup. Doesn't even have to be the star guys it could even be role guys like Zaza, West, McGee. This is all mental. They can emulate San Antonio and totally crush these guys
All you said is true.. They took the fight to the Cavs from the beginning. And it paid off.
A40:

That guy is a real Warrior. He deserves more money
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:23am On Jan 17, 2017
Lol if cavs fan think it is not a rivalry, then ok I guess, Na dem Sabi.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:25am On Jan 17, 2017
lolawilliams:

5 in a row is a tough thing to do. All these GS fans would start celebrating the like it's their championship. Its the reg season, we all know how it went last season
We know what we saw from you and some Bronsexual fans on Christmas with the memes and low key big words.. Don't be hypocritical this time.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2017
Who be Looney self?
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 4:27am On Jan 17, 2017
lolawilliams:

And I saw Cavs fan celebrating the last winner like it was a championship as well. Just a regular season as well. Thing is Cavs are cocky and always use the "just regular season" line as if it's a given they will beat the warriors for sure in a playoff series. Let's talk about the Now and leave the future for now till we get there.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:29am On Jan 17, 2017
Donlittle:
Who be Looney self?
You don't know Kevon Looney?? shocked He was averaging double double over the last 2 seasons and a triple double in his rookie year. Don't know why he isn't an all star. Looney the Goat. cheesy cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 17, 2017
Lol I think cavs fan can talk really, their team won the championship the last time you know, make warriors for just wait till may if anyone want talk trash. Na the koko be that.

Hope the warriors actually see how flat out better they are and really no one has an answer for them.

They are their own worst enemy

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:34am On Jan 17, 2017
Manutd19:

And I saw Cavs fan celebrating the last winner like it was a championship as well. Just a regular season as well. Thing is Cavs are cocky and always use the "just regular season" line as if it's a given they will beat the warriors for sure in a playoff series. Let's talk about the Now and leave the future for now till we get there.

4Straight Road Games. This is just a Regular Game. Cavs defense are Lazy. Golden State wants to Win to gather themselves. They can Win but they can never change the Fact they are the 1st Team to Blow a 3-1 lead in an NBA Finals. And that is History. Playoffs will be a different thing. No Worries. Good game from the Warriors
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:35am On Jan 17, 2017
SmooshCHN:
We know what we saw from you and some Bronsexual fans on Christmas with the memes and low key big words.. Don't be hypocritical this time.

No one is stopping you from postings meme after losing 4 games in a row. The fans need it grin
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:37am On Jan 17, 2017
A40:

Lmao LeDiva needs to chill. Look at him like someone who got hit by BRT bus

Green is a straight up crackhead, rastafarian. He just wanna act tough.
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 4:39am On Jan 17, 2017
lolawilliams:

4Straight Road Games. This is just a Regular Game. Cavs defense are Lazy. Golden State wants to Win to gather themselves. They can Win but they can never change the Fact they are the 1st Team to Blow a 3-1 lead in an NBA Finals. And that is History. Playoffs will be a different thing. No Worries. Good game from the Warriors

When are we going to stop hearing that line? We all knw they lost a 3-1 lead and it was bad. Playoff will be a different thing and you think it's only the Cavs that will be prepared for that? Cavs won last match-up and I didn't hear Cavs fan saying playoff will be a different thing. Smh
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:41am On Jan 17, 2017
The warriors are doing well in reg season. Now let's watch them in playoffs and finals.
Re: The NBA Begins by lolawilliams(f): 4:48am On Jan 17, 2017
Manutd19:

When are we going to stop hearing that line? We all knw they lost a 3-1 lead and it was bad. Playoff will be a different thing and you think it's only the Cavs that will be prepared for that? Cavs won last match-up and I didn't hear Cavs fan saying playoff will be a different thing. Smh

Warriors played their hearts out to prove themselves. Thats a good thing

(1) (2) (3) ... (403) (404) (405) (406) (407) (408) (409) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: SmooshCHN and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.