Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,684 members, 7,816,788 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (486) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1626260 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:56am On Apr 21, 2017
Roland17:
This is with Kyrie and K.Love sitting on the bench. Can we just award the Cavs the conference title? grin grin
only conference title? tongue
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:57am On Apr 21, 2017
LeBron really raw dogged the Pacers this night sha. Iro o da the guy over ball. 26pt gap and they came back. The worst part is it had an air of inevitability about it. I can't even say the Pacers choked

K.D needs to stop faffing around and get healthy. This is the playoffs and its for MEN
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:59am On Apr 21, 2017
The Cavs defense still shyte tho but who in that East has the chutzpah to punish them
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:01am On Apr 21, 2017
And there is the so called "tough eastern conference" cry

The refs did their magic tho so many uncalled fouls against the Cavs during that crazy run
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:02am On Apr 21, 2017
Eruditor:
115-111 with 34secs to go. When you want to refer to a star player whose teammates let him down, PG13 and not Westbrook should top that list.

You and WB. E don do na sad

BTW, can someone tell Lebron and Giannis to stop shooting free throws? How they waste them and still put impressive numbers is beyond me grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 21, 2017
A40:
LeBron really raw dogged the Pacers this night sha. Iro o da the guy over ball. 26pt gap and they came back. The worst part is it had an air of inevitability about it. I can't even say the Pacers choked

K.D needs to stop faffing around and get healthy. This is the playoffs and its for MEN
they choked, had no answer and couldn't play defense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:04am On Apr 21, 2017
birdman:
i didnt like tht big lead from pacers early on. All the shots were falling, and you get sloppy. Still, those 3s by Lebron were amazing - is that now his legit range shocked? Regardless, LBJ's mental game this year is interesting

Im not sure i wanted cavs to win this game. They may get lazy and think they can always turn it on in the second half

And someone here said Bron is having worse season than last year. I wa wondering the TV he was using
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:08am On Apr 21, 2017
SmooshCHN1:
they choked, had no answer and couldn't play defense.
Ok oh. I don hear

Roland17:
We never even play 1 minute and the Predators already have a power play.. Which kain wahala be this abeg? #blackhawks
Lmao you guys are a crying disgrace. 2 goals in 12 periods of hockey. 2 goals in 240mins #1 seed in the West
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:13am On Apr 21, 2017
raptors...wao!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:15am On Apr 21, 2017
Decale:

I've said it here before with stats: Rockets bench are the best in NBA. Na dem dey save Rockets. 45-0 this season and counting.

How can one team have bench players averaging double figures, have Nene to come in for Capela. Isn't that madness?

If any team can shut down those devils, then Rockets have to plough their way through Harden, force him to make difficult shots. Sadly, Thunder don't have those players or even players that can match them offensively.

This series might not get to 6 games like I thought
No matter how anti Westbrook you might be you can't win a ball game with your bench dropping -64. I would admit that maybe Westbrook is doing a little too much. 43 shots is too much. He and his coach need to set a cap at 30 or 35. The weird part tho is that it almost worked. Whatever Westbrook is doing his teammates also need to show some professional pride. Guys like Oladipo, Adams, Kanter are on 8 figure contracts. Why aren't they playing like it?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:21am On Apr 21, 2017
birdman:
raptors...wao!
Hahaha it must be that Barney the Dinosaur intro they played for them that threw them off their game. Even as a kid I always thought that show was some ol bullshit

Plus they are making Greg Monroe look like Olajuwon in this bih. They have nobody that can guard him. The Pistons wondering which day Drummond would ever be this polished on offense

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:22am On Apr 21, 2017
Lord ave mercy..make my junior broda dey block my shot. On national tv
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:24am On Apr 21, 2017
birdman:
Lord ave mercy..make my junior broda dey block my shot. On national tv

LMAOOO. Pesin go kneel down raise hand after this game. Na papa and mama go settle am.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:26am On Apr 21, 2017
birdman:

only conference title? tongue

I am not ready to concede the title yet. The only beacon of hope is the western conference, specifically the Warriors.

Hopefully they don't take the choke pill before the match up.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:55am On Apr 21, 2017
Roland17:

I am not ready to concede the title yet. The only beacon of hope is the western conference, specifically the Warriors.

Hopefully they don't take the choke pill before the match up.
Hahaha cheesy grin Ministry of Health is working on an anti-choke drug right now.. Cavs confidence just hit an all time high.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:14am On Apr 21, 2017
SmooshCHN1:
And there is the so called "tough eastern conference" cry

The refs did their magic tho so many uncalled fouls against the Cavs during that crazy run
but you saw how the cavs struggled in the regular season them dey win now you wan change am.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:23am On Apr 21, 2017
A40 the grizzles don take the first one 2nd game loading.....
Kawhi na the best player for the series and will eventually lead spurs to the 2nd round,you could make an argument that the 2nd, 3rd and 4th best player in the series they memphis.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:31am On Apr 21, 2017
If this doesn't make your day, I don't know what will.

Bleacher's Report is Back with another Hit cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Jr4Qf_6oE

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:33am On Apr 21, 2017
Grizz have changed coaches, changed players. But they still have that grind game on point. Even when conley or zbo or gasol are injured. Amazing system
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:39am On Apr 21, 2017
SmooshCHN1:

Hahaha...captured spurs perrfectly grin grin. No allow mynd catch u o
Re: The NBA Begins by Mynd44: 7:51am On Apr 21, 2017
birdman:

I always knew Memphis will not be swept. It was no surprise there
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:32am On Apr 21, 2017
birdman:

LeBron said "This one is enough". grin
And Russ eating cupcakes
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Looks like no team in the east can stop Lebron.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
SmooshCHN1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Jr4Qf_6oE

So funny. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
No Rondo cry
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 12:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Decale:
No Rondo cry

Im not sure it matters for game 3. Kinda expect the celtics to force the issue and run up the score. Lets see if they can avoid slipping into chicago's grimy game come second half
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Al Horford is playing well today. Lopez is still doing his own on the other end but there is more zest from the Celts. Rondo's facilitating-skill is being missed by the bulls who seem to be bereft of ideas to create their offence. Butler. Is. Struggling.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:17am On Apr 22, 2017
No analysis from me about tonight's win until game 4.

#greenrunsdeep
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Here we go with the Clippers. Blake Griffin just left the game, seems he is injured!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:44am On Apr 22, 2017
Roland17:
Here we go with the Clippers. Blake Griffin just left the game, seems he is injured!!!

i should have given up on clips a long time ago. these guys are destined to choke continually. cp3 will likely go down as another great with no ring. not even a finals appearance. too bad...back to my stout grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 22, 2017
birdman:

i should have given up on clips a long time ago. these guys are destined to choke continually. cp3 will likely go down as another great with no ring. not even a finals appearance. too bad...back to my stout grin
I read that and jumped out of my bed grin grin grin

I gave up them 2014. Money wasted on hats and all. stupid boys
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:09am On Apr 22, 2017
birdman:

Like you are aware, i have never regarded the Clippers as i am convinced they lack the discipline and toughness to be great. Blake is glass footed, ironically, he plays with too much force considering his size, and muscle mass.

I would be surprised if either CP3 or Blake remains with the Clippers after this season. Can you imagine CP3 returning to New Orleans to join Unibrow and D. Cousins?

(1) (2) (3) ... (483) (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: greypencils, Khanben and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.