Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (487) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1626737 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (2208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:09am On Apr 22, 2017
wth westbrook. You should be money on those free-throws. Good WWWW though
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:09am On Apr 22, 2017
chai! 2 points down...why not go to the rim and tie the game.u see why i like to hate Harden? angry angry angry
yam head!
Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 5:16am On Apr 22, 2017
birdman:
chai! 2 points down...why not go to the rim and tie the game.u see why i like to hate Harden? angry angry angry
yam head!
Exactly, i was thinking the same thing
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 5:16am On Apr 22, 2017
birdman:
yam head!
that was a great look though.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 22, 2017
Roland17:
No analysis from me about tonight's win until game 4.

#greenrunsdeep
I would have been pleasantly depressed if you faffed game 3. At all at all, don't be swept away.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 22, 2017
A40:

No matter how anti Westbrook you might be you can't win a ball game with your bench dropping -64. I would admit that maybe Westbrook is doing a little too much. 43 shots is too much. He and his coach need to set a cap at 30 or 35. The weird part tho is that it almost worked. Whatever Westbrook is doing his teammates also need to show some professional pride. Guys like Oladipo, Adams, Kanter are on 8 figure contracts. Why aren't they playing like it?
You make some good points which some of us have been saying all season.
Though, as far as the OkC is involved, Westbrook dictates the play. Donovan said that much. The organisation so much trusts in Westbrook's ability to read the game and either go solo or bring his team into it.
I could see Donovan go through that 'heart in mouth' moment when Westbrook had his customary rest. It was as if the minutes were running into hours.
Last last, I don't expect all the starters to stay put come next season, esp those who aren't content to just earn a fat paycheque. Their value declines in geometric progression the more they stay in Westbrook's shadow.
Not taking anything away, Westbrook is a fantastic player, still worthy of the MVP.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:59am On Apr 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:

that was a great look though.
Yeah great look which he should have made. If the shot went in, some here would have croaked to the heavens.
Anything other than going one better than last season is to me, a failure for the rockets. Rockets and OkC are not mates, pound for pound as Decale rightly mentioned.(Eruditor pls don't remind us about pre-season analysis and player projections abeg grin ) This is not saying I expect them to take down the Warriors, but hey, it's a 50-50 game esp with KD doing as if he is made of butter.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 9:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Our offense got stymied. Rondo dictated the offense in our wins, probably woulda changed the game yesterday.

Someone has to step up angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Everyone got their revenge today cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:54am On Apr 22, 2017
SmooshCHN1:
Everyone got their revenge today cheesy
Let's hope the same story plays out tonight grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 3:41pm On Apr 22, 2017
If there's any hope in Clippers reaching WCF, it's been dashed with Griffin's playoff ending injury

Time for CP3 to join the injury list after game 4 as it's the customary tradition
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Clippers are cursed

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 22, 2017
sapiosexual1:

Let's hope the same story plays out tonight grin
make we no fight

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 7:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
the clippers have to leave California if they want to ever be rid of this curse.
this is not normal at all.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 22, 2017
SIRcumalot:
the clippers have to leave California if they want to ever be rid of this curse.
this is not normal at all.
At this point, they should go and apologize to vinny del negro. Maybe he cursed them with the way he was booted out. grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
That is lot of length defending the perimeter for the Bucks.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
this bucks guys long die!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
Yannis dey dull small so far
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 8:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
yannis don wake up o.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
That's it. I'm not watching any Bucks Raptors game again

Too much defense angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 10:55pm On Apr 22, 2017
Raptors figured it out today and stole an away game. Good for them. They may go on to win it now but it will most likely be in 7. Not convinced by any of the teams' ambitions WRT playing the Cavs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
SmooshCHN1:
make we no fight

grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 12:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Get well S. Kerr, he would miss tonight's game because he is ill.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Get well Steve, they say you are under the weather. Hope to see you game 4 full of health.

We lost every game 3 we played last year, I hope we rectify things this season especially today.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:37am On Apr 23, 2017
hmmm...memphis are not smiling
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:44am On Apr 23, 2017
aliondo:
hmmm...memphis are not smiling

I am not watching the game, but each time I check live score and expect Spurs to have taken the lead I see Memphis leading. These teams no dey joke these days o.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:51am On Apr 23, 2017
Eruditor:

I am not watching the game, but each time I check live score and expect Spurs to have taken the lead I see Memphis leading. These teams no dey joke these days o.

They are not making it easy for the spurs....its a physical game
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Turnovers killing memphis
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:59am On Apr 23, 2017
The western Conference? Thrill. Thrill. Thrill.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:08am On Apr 23, 2017
I'm loving this Memphis/Spurs game
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:13am On Apr 23, 2017
The refs are the one who'll ruin the NBA with very horrible calls.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:14am On Apr 23, 2017
The warriors should just rest KD till the finals, well, unless they run into trouble in the WCF.

(1) (2) (3) ... (484) (485) (486) (487) (488) (489) (490) ... (2208) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.