Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (582) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1625342 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (2207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:20am On Jun 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

you hate him because he mocked Dirk's illness,let go of your hate and appreciate greatness,everybody chokes sometime.

this your question hard on be small.
Orlando Dwight,na my only answer and you remember,Kobe ran him out of the Lakers.

am sure Jordan was also persecuted for his dominance of the EC In his time.
Maybe when Bronsexuals stop comparing him to the G.O.A.T and disrespecting Kobe his ancestors in the game who played in tougher conferences. Just maybe

Exactly. The same Dwight is back in the East,

M.J didn't move his talents anywhere like KD or Bron Bron when things weren't going their way. They only upgraded their coaching Scottie developed and they beat everybody out West. How can you hate that unless you be enemy of progress?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

Maybe when Bronsexuals stop comparing him to the G.O.A.T and disrespecting Kobe his ancestors in the game who played in tougher conferences. Just maybe

M.J didn't move his talents anywhere like KD or Bron Bron when things weren't going their way. They only upgraded their coaching Scottie developed and they beat everybody out West. How can you hate that unless you be enemy of progress?
Isnt that what they are? Imagine someone saying Bill Russell is goat. Lebron didn't play on a super team. Lebron is GOAT.

Blasphemy all around.
That other idiot thought he could talk trash, i was just waiting till the ref do po po po before i start my wahala. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA? Guy you wicked o. But where have you been since? People like vomeshocketon or whatever his name is needs your schooling here. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:25am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

That for me killed LeBron's legacy as GOAT.
Moreso his fading numbers at the end of the series.
His disappearing act is legendary as the GOAT for choking.

JJ Barrea, JET, Tyson Chandler were the team that beat D Wade and Bosh and others.

GOATs don't choke
GOATS don't have a losing record in the finals

Know your GOAT
The only All-stars that team had was a 38 year old Jason Kidd and a Shawn Marion past his peak. That is the team that beat Leflop without homecourt oh.

What type of GOAT scores 8pts in an NBA Final? The GOAT never scored less than 20!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:25am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

you miss the point.

The reference to Game 7 last year is to remind you that it was Kyrie Irving who made the last few shots that sealed the tile for the Cavs.
So in the context of the above, along with the scenario I described to you earlier, that question is irrelevant, with due respect to you and your opinion.

Unless you're following the wrong thread, it's clear you don't see those foolishly propagated ideas about LeBron being GOAT. And I can't stand that foolishness.
I say it again. Game three ending shows why people will argue that KD> LeBron. If you haven't seen it, go look it up on youtube.
and you miss the obvious reference to the block that came before Kyrie shot.
have been here forever and they are within the right to say whatever they like.
half of the people that Parrot around "Jordan is the Goat"probably never even watched basketball when Jordan was playing.
as long as it is still an argument am alright. next season They come.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:29am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
Isnt that what they are? Imagine someone saying Bill Russell is goat. Lebron didn't play on a super team. Lebron is GOAT.

Blasphemy all around.
That other idiot thought he could talk trash, i was just waiting till the ref do po po po before i start my wahala. grin
The important thing is KD don deliver. Ofe l'ohun. Let them argue over what breed of snake Durant is and other irrelevant megedefegede

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Donlittle:
hoopLA? Guy you wicked o. But where have you been since? People like vomeshocketon or whatever his name is needs your schooling here. grin

Lol.

I just spit facts.
A40:

The only All-stars that team had was a 38 year old Jason Kidd and a Shawn Marion past his peak. That is the team that beat Leflop without homecourt oh.

What type of GOAT scores 8pts in an NBA Final? The GOAT never scored less than 20!

The one in the farm yard.

If people knew this fact, they would not even mention LeBron in the same breath as even Kobe in terms of GOAT.

I even forgot that Miami had home court against that rag-tag Dallas team sef.

Donlittle:

Blasphemy all around.

The guy is trying to be intelligent by Bringing in Russell into the GOAT argument.
Unfortunately, he spoiled it by talking about Robert Horry. I shat in my pants after reading that.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:33am On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

because if I would make an argument for why MJ is the goat it won't be based on Sidekicks or Phil Jackson or all the other noise.
it is that:he is simply better at basketball than everybody else.
Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:34am On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

The important thing is KD don deliver. Ofe l'ohun. Let them argue over what breed of snake Durant is and other irrelevant megedefegede
He can be a snake, but he showed us he's still a great player, one they cannot deny.

The killer in game three made me give up entirely on LeBron "the goat". The so called GOAT who never was defensive player of the year, who still has fewer all-defensive team appearances than Jordan despite playing for longer, the so-called GOAT who cannot be bothered to step up and close out games on the biggest stage when the situation demands.
Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:38am On Jun 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

and you miss the obvious reference to the block that came before Kyrie shot.
have been here forever and they are within the right to say whatever they like.
half of the people that Parrot around "Jordan is the Goat"probably never even watched basketball when Jordan was playing.
as long as it is still an argument am alright. next season They come.

So says professor NBA.

The emboldened is the reason why you are asking irrelevant questions. Did it occur to you that the Cavs would still have won without that block by LeBron?
LeBron blocked Iguodala's shot. But who closed out the series on the offensive end? You still avoid the answer.

Carry your irrelevant opinion and let us rest here.

I saw all of Jordan's title triumphs, watched his "Last Shot" game in 1998. So don't disrespect me with your nonsense innuendo here. I know my onions better than you LeBron d1ck-rider who just likes the NBA because the color of the ball is different. Unfortunately you are entitled to your opinion, no matter how vapid and empty it is, so I can't do anything about that.

Fact is, LeBum will run away from deciding a game with the last shot of a critical game.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:40am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

your head dey dia. KD shot nearly 56% from the field, averaging 35ppg these finals.

May your seed never lack anything good.

Real recognizes real talk. You really understand the Clevaland/LeBron psyche.
E dey pain me say you no dey since to lecture Leflop stans. Keep doing the work of the Lord here and especially on Twitter. Those ones are the worst

I remember the day KD's arrival was announced. Come and see them wailing you would think they were OKC fans. Most of them never liked Durant so why should it matter that he moved to a team in the West? Even if their record was 82-0 wetin concern them?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:40am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

Boy, this is arrant nonsense. You must think we are in the same kindergarten section as you.

Bill Russell won 11 titles when there were only 8 teams in the league. Figure that out

Robert Horry was NEVER an elite player, he was a role player at least. How many All-Star appearances did he have in his career? Answer on a post card.

So choose another argument to dispel the "rings means GOAT" theory instead of this childish and asinine nonsense you put up there

Lol! I thought rings are all that people remember? Thank you for foolishly proving all you LeBron lost 5 finals cry babies grin

Love it when bums do my job for me.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

Lol

It's a team sport when you don't have an answer to a simple question.

3-5 in the Finals will never convince anybody of him being GOAT, no matter how hard u ride his nuts.

or is 3-5 the new standard for GOATs?
If so then MJ, Kobe and even Tim Duncan are immortals.

He won't convince im.beciles like you. I can live with that.

He didnt have a cakewalk like Jordan.

A great team like the mamba

Or a dynasty + greatest team ever like Duncan.

He is the chosen one.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:43am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

So says professor NBA.
LeBron blocked Iguodala's shot. But who closed out the series on the offensive end?

Dude, I saw all of Jordan's title triumphms, watched his "Last Shot" game in 1998. So don't disrespect me with your nonsense innuendo here. I know my onions better than you LeBron d1ck-rider who just likes the NBA because the color of the ball is different.

Carry your irrelevant opinion and let us rest here.

must've struck a nerve,is all right cheesy.
I was also at the united center for the flu game.
Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:44am On Jun 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

must've struck a nerve,is all right cheesy.
I was also at the united center for the flu game.
Lol
The Flu game was at the Delta Center.

See this im.becile I've been arguing with.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:45am On Jun 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

if both teams are evenly matched as some few don suggest why was the series not very competitive?
bron not good enough?

Coach and system

You don't leave your main player to be playing 44 minutes a game and expect to win a close out game. You got an extra playmaker after complaining for so long and you still played him off rhythm. ISO plays don't give you much room to ideas. Make I continue?

Lue's rotations were the worst. He never knew what players to be in the court at any point in time. Lue watched Warriors go runs after runs and all he did was take a timeout.

I'm sure Lebron with all his stats had a factor to play with Lue's decisions.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

He is the chosen one.
no response necessary.

It is LeBron who has delivered the cure for cancer and solved the middle east problem as well.

M0rons like you do not deserve any answers

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:46am On Jun 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

because if I would make an argument for why MJ is the goat it won't be based on Sidekicks or Phil Jackson or all the other noise.
it is that:he is simply better at basketball than everybody else.
But you were here when a Bronsexual claimed expansion teams aided MJ's dominance. You were here when it was alluded that the Bulls were a super team even at a time Pippen was his only other star. Why you no call the boy to order?
Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Lol! I thought rings are all that people remember? Thank you for foolishly proving all you LeBron lost 5 finals cry babies grin

Love it when bums do my job for me.

Lol.

You sound stupider by the minute.

You lost me when you included Robert Horry in an argument about GOAT. I then became wary and avoided a raving lunat1c
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:46am On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

They choked and beat y'all 4-1? Mumu. Abi na una choke for Game 3

Who was better than the Heat in the East? A team with 3 Allstars and 2 other old ones in Ray and Rashad aren't a Superteam?

Chai. See L wey dey cause amnesia. Golden State too wicked

Lol! Buffoons with no knowledge of NBA have filled this thread.

They choked when everything was in their hands. Should have celebrated in cavs locker. Thats true revenge for blowing 3-1.

Uhhhhm Celtics, the original big 3. Ray Allen joined in 2012 small fry.

And don't forget MVP Derrick Rose and his bulls. The 1 seed In 2011.

Too much stupidity and ignorance in this thread.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:48am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

Lol.

You sound stupider by the minute.

Robert Horry in an argument about GOAT.

I'm just saying. You buffoons are obsessed with rings, something's are bare facts.

The mailman is a great

So is iverson

So is sir Charles.

0 rings between them.

LeBron=GOAT
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:49am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

He is the chosen one.

Stop all this great team excuses.

Lebron had all the resources in the world and built his team prior to the finals

His players were offensively better than the Warriors counterparts stat wise this series.

Stop twisting facts here. If you can't argue without sentiments, this thread ain't for you
Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

I'm just saying. You buffoons are obsessed with rings, something's are bare facts.

The mailman is a great

So is iverson

So is sir Charles.

0 rings between them.

LeBron=GOAT

And you remain a fo0l if you hastily try to ignore a 3/8 Finals record.

Good luck with your folly.

Last time I checked, the names you mentioned are already in the hall of fame.

Next foolish notion?

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:50am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

no response necessary.

It is LeBron who has delivered the cure for cancer and solved the middle east problem as well.

M0rons like you do not deserve any answers

Everyone knows Jordan never faced any true adversary in the 90s. False messiah.
Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:51am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

Everyone knows Jordan never faced any true adversary in the 90s. False messiah.

Again, your opinion.

It is fo0lish people like you who choose to believe all that.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

And you remain a fo0l if you hastily try to a 3/8 Finals record.

Good luck with your folly.

Last time I checked, the names you mentioned are already in the hall of fame.

Next foolish notion?

The notion that a first round sweep is better than losing in a finals. LeBron never even lost in the first round.

Jordan has been swept twice grin

7 consecutive finals for the GOAT

True dominance

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:52am On Jun 13, 2017
A40:

This.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

Again, your opinion.

It is fo0lish people like you who choose to believe all that.

It's not an opinion lol! Bare fact! Best competition he faced was Stockton and Malone. Not even close! grin

When the bad boys were bullying him he couldn't even make it to the finals.
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 11:53am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

Lol
The Flu game was at the Delta Center.

See this im.becile I've been arguing with.
forgive my mistake I was present for that game name any iconic Jordan moment cumalot was there.
Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:54am On Jun 13, 2017
VomeSchakleton:

The notion that a first round sweep is better than losing in a finals. LeBron never even lost in the first round.

Jordan has been swept twice grin

7 consecutive finals for the GOAT

True dominance

Hahaha.

This ignoramus won't kill me for my mother.

The same LeBron who didn't make the playoffs in his first two seasons.

Jordan averaged 41ppg in these same finals in 93 and came away with a trophy.
LeCry averaged a triple double and came away with a loss.

Who is the great one here?

At least Jordan made the playoffs every season with the Bulls.
Re: The NBA Begins by hoopLA: 11:55am On Jun 13, 2017
SIRcumalot:

forgive my mistake I was present for that game name any iconic Jordan moment cumalot was there.
no you were not.

If you truly were you would know where that iconic moment took place. Even if you were woken up from your biggest wet dream and forced to tell where that game took place.
I'm surprised you didn't call Chicago Stadium.

now be gone from my mentions, you simpleton.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 13, 2017
hoopLA:

Hahaha.

This ignoramus won't kill me for my mother.

The same LeBron who didn't make the playoffs in his first two seasons.

Jordan averaged 41ppg in these same finals and came away with a trophy.
LeCry averaged a triple double and came away with a loss.

Who is the great one here?

At least Jordan made the playoffs every season with the Bulls.

Lol! Went as favorites. Beat the little kids up. Flat track bully.

True triple threat, he truly has changed the game.

GOAT!

(1) (2) (3) ... (579) (580) (581) (582) (583) (584) (585) ... (2207) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.