Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627675 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Kyrie playing the 4th unmasked. Hopefully, he finishes the game without a hit to the face.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:17am On Nov 17, 2017
Stubborn Kerr.

KD should have come back in.

Made this game alot harder than it should have.

We need 1 three from Curry to help his confidence. Playing crap today.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:22am On Nov 17, 2017
KD..Just too much talent.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:23am On Nov 17, 2017
Eruditor:
Stubborn Kerr.

KD should have come back in.

Made this game alot harder than it should have.

We need 1 three from Curry to help his confidence. Playing crap today.
and He got it....Celtic playing crazy defense
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:23am On Nov 17, 2017
UlrikVandram:

I'm watching and all I can see is you getting your ass handed to you. Of course warriors fans being the fan girls that they are starting claiming conspiracy as usual.

Commentators? You mean biased GSW Commentators? LMAO!
This is what happens when you bleed hate. Watch the game then speak. It's the Celtics commentators out here but lemme keep quiet before you remind us how Iggy is the dirtiest player in the league.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:24am On Nov 17, 2017
ipledge10:
and He got it....Celtic playing crazy defense

Yes, they are.

That three should free him up a bit.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:27am On Nov 17, 2017
That should have been a side out considering Green was not shooting the ball.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:28am On Nov 17, 2017
I can't stop raving about KD.. Wayyyy tooo much talent.

Kyrie eating Klay Thompson like barbeque chicken this 4th Q
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:28am On Nov 17, 2017
SmooshCHN:
This is what happens when you bleed hate. Watch the game then speak. It's the Celtics commentators out here but lemme keep quiet before you remind us how Iggy is the dirtiest player in the league.

Lol! You think I'm rooting for the celtics over the warriors today? You're clueless.

Please show me where I said iggy is the dirtiest player in the league or you're a certified im becile. Deal?
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:31am On Nov 17, 2017
Smart, that was not a smart play. another turnover and Klay punishes
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 4:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Celtic is really holding their own
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:33am On Nov 17, 2017
Eruditor:

Yes, they are.

That three should free him up a bit.
and it’s funny as they are drawing so much foul. I think Celtic will win this game
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:35am On Nov 17, 2017
raumdeuter:
Celtic is really holding their own

There is a reason why we are the best defensive team in the NBA. Tonight only buttressed that fact, irrespective of the result.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Kyrie putting Green on skates grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:36am On Nov 17, 2017
Okay. I'm officially scared of the celtics. We'll still beat them in this seasons playoffs but Lebrons best chance against them afterwards would be Philly.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Roland17:
We just have to stay in the moment. I am loving the discipline in not switching personnel and controlling the tempo of the game. Fans of the Brooklyn Nets may burn their GM's house after watching J. Brown this season.

Kudos to the celtics. Withstood the offensive spurts by warriors and kept the tempo uncomfortable. Usually teams get baited to returning firepower for firepower and forget transition defense. This squad is making noise!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:38am On Nov 17, 2017
These biased re tarded commentators. Even I could see draymond swatting his hands and yet they're complaining. SMH
Re: The NBA Begins by raumdeuter: 4:40am On Nov 17, 2017
Roland17.

You should be very proud of your boys
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:42am On Nov 17, 2017
I am not sure anyone should complain about that foul on Kyrie because Green clearly got him from behind and Durant had a swat.

Despite tonight's win, I doubt critics and the league would give us the respect we deserve. Holding the Warriors to 88 is huge.

#CELTICS
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:43am On Nov 17, 2017
i Hope Celtic got the balls to win eastern conference final. This will not go unpunished. cry
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:43am On Nov 17, 2017
ipledge10:
and it’s funny as they are drawing so much foul. I think Celtic will win this game

Kudos to them. They just about deserved the W. Questionable free throws here and there but Curry shot poorly.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:45am On Nov 17, 2017
raumdeuter:
Roland17.

You should be very proud of your boys

You are right on the money Dayo. They held their own and did not give up, more importantly, BRAD STEVENS is unbelievable in reading the game. I was sitting and hoping he catches on the switching (1st, particularly the 2nd and portions of the 3rd) and he did. In the 3rd he called a timeout and stopped switching and that was a huge call.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:50am On Nov 17, 2017
The celtics don't meet a formidable foe in their next 5 games, I see them extending this streak to 19. Then they face the pistons. They'll make them earn their 20th win.

Celtics made Sir Charles eat his words.

Brad Stevens is a genius. The Spurs have been reincarnated in the east. And those asking what would happen if Hayward wasn't injured, have they ever wondered that maybe they wouldn't have been as good? Things are great for them, they should enjoy it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:51am On Nov 17, 2017
We got beat.. I don't even care about the calls. Steve Kerr's ego got the best of him tonight and I hope his assistants let him know this.. Should've called a time out when they went 10-0, should've put KD in. Just stubborn for no fúcking reason.. Curry and Klay should've told us they were donating supplies to our new stadium with all that brick there were throwing.

Kyrie and his boys are rolling strong. I give it to them.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:54am On Nov 17, 2017
SmooshCHN:
We got beat.. I don't even care about the calls. Steve Kerr's ego got the best of him tonight and I hope his assistants let him know this.. Should've called a time out when they went 10-0, should've put KD in. Just stubborn for no fúcking reason.. Curry and Klay should've told us they were donating supplies to our new stadium with all that brick there were throwing.

Kyrie and his boys are rolling strong. I give it to them.

Ego sometimes is fuelled by anger. Never forget. 36FTs to 19. Tatum got 3FTs for an attempted 3. It was phantom. Kyrie got a +1 for a phantom foul by Klay. Then Curry gets fouled on his penultimate 3 and ref unlooks.

Sometimes, coaches let bad runs happen to infuriate themselves and later their players. We meet again in January at the Bay. Till then let them enjoy.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:02am On Nov 17, 2017
cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Ewuro4: 5:04am On Nov 17, 2017
Kyrie is the Celtic good luck charm afterall. Good game boys. And CP's finally back!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:11am On Nov 17, 2017
The grit and determination of this Celts team is unreal! I kinda can now see why Danny Ainge hung up on any trade talks involving Jaylen Brown.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:13am On Nov 17, 2017
CP3 is on fire!!!

But the suns are hot doodie LMAO grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:14am On Nov 17, 2017
A40:
The grit and determination of this Celts team is unreal! I kinda can now see why Danny Ainge hung up on any trade talks involving Jaylen Brown.

Can you imagine how the Brooklyn Nets are feeling now? That was the pick they traded for KG and THE TRUTH..lol
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:17am On Nov 17, 2017
UlrikVandram:
The celtics don't meet a formidable foe in their next 5 games, I see them extending this streak to 19. Then they face the pistons. They'll make them earn their 20th win.

Celtics made Sir Charles eat his words.

Brad Stevens is a genius. The Spurs have been reincarnated in the east. And those asking what would happen if Hayward wasn't injured, have they ever wondered that maybe they wouldn't have been as good? Things are great for them, they should enjoy it.
They need to remove that Sir from his name. He is becoming too fond of making reckless statements that make you wonder if he played the game at all

They would miss Hayward in the playoffs but more than that the show of faith by their FO on the young guys (Tatum. Brown. Smart. Rozier) is really working for them

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:20am On Nov 17, 2017
I don't know who made more 3's between Chris Boswell and Steph Curry. Steph was atrocious tonight

(1) (2) (3) ... (683) (684) (685) (686) (687) (688) (689) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.