Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (739) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1628033 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
VivaLaByke:
Paul George on Lonzo Ball: "As far as being a basketball player, at his age, he's one of the best basketball players that has played this game. He has a knack to play the game the right way."

Arghhhhhh.....Paul George twerking for Lonzo. grin grin

Clear he wants to play with him,Aliondo sorry....PG is gone. grin grin

In your dreams... grin grin grin

But i like Lonzo tho..Dude has been calm all this while and just focusing on the game irrespective of the pressure.

Look forward to a great game tonight...
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
aliondo:

[/b]
In your dreams... grin grin grin

But i like Lonzo tho..Dude has been calm all this while and just focusing on the game irrespective of the pressure.

Look forward to a great game tonight...
Lonzo is not playing.

I'm expecting nothing but a blowout from our Big Headed 3,with a Russell Westbrook triple double. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Morata is the Lonzo ball of the EPL.

Grossly overrated. Glimpses of quality. Cant shoot to save their mums life.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:00am On Jan 04, 2018
Anal gapping plus rape on national TV without Hayward.. That's tuff grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Bobbieydeey:
Oh yes Celtics gon pay IT bouta switch up on their asses

DevdanSanguine:

Tomorrow we beat up the Celtics like they owe us money.

Eat the pie, it's humbling.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:19am On Jan 04, 2018
It's all love, sincere love for IT and Crowder at the Garden.

They would always bleed green.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Roland17:

Eat the pie, it's humbling.

Hats of to you.

You lot played really well.

Speechless.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:21am On Jan 04, 2018
Roland17:
It's all love, sincere love for IT and Crowder at the Garden.

They would always bleed green.

Seems bostonians aren't as blunt as I thought. See if they keep up the good behaviour when IT spanks them in the playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Whoever wrote that article is Savage AF with the ending..

Re: The NBA Begins by Skywalker5(m): 6:05am On Jan 04, 2018
rotimi9:
With no father...no education and very few role models,they handed this young dirt poor kid 420,000 dollars at age 18 every week. Married his high school sweet heart,never arrested,never used drugs.Never humiliated his spouse with side chic stories.
Excellent father,involved with his kid's activities
.Greatest player in the planet.
14 years later,same dude,same maturity.same chic.same family.reputation intact.Now earning close to 2M per week.IF you can't respect that,ur whole perspective is wack.!!

Wow, do people deserve respect for taking care of their kids and never arrested? I have heard Steven A Smith say this and this kind of mentality is bad for the black man.so by default,we are suppose to do drugs ,have baby mamas and beat up women?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Skywalker5:

Wow, do people deserve respect for taking care of their kids and never arrested? I have heard Steven A Smith say this and this kind of mentality is bad for the black man.so by default,we are suppose to do drugs ,have baby mamas and beat up women?
AA are some of the weirdest people on earth lol. If you say something now, them go abuse you tire
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2018
Dallas saw us and turned to 96/97 Bulls.

Great spectacle.

Hahahahahaha @ Cavs. Celtics are a well-coached team hands down.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:12am On Jan 04, 2018
VivaLaByke:

Lonzo is not playing.

I'm expecting nothing but a blowout from our Big Headed 3,with a Russell Westbrook triple double. cheesy
Yes Yes Yes. cheesy

Lakers got blown the fück out without Lonzo.

96-133 grin grin....Twerking like peak Nicki Minaj right now. cheesy grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:25am On Jan 04, 2018
Skywalker5:

I'm not gonna lie. I never looked at it this way but this makes a lot of sense.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2018
VivaLaByke:

Yes Yes Yes. cheesy

Lakers got blown the fück out without Lonzo.

96-133 grin grin....Twerking like peak Nicki Minaj right now. cheesy grin
It was also on national TV tooo. grin grin

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhh....too too good. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
BBB=LLL

cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
^^^Season isn't over?? undecided
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
I guess bostonians are as stupid as I thought after all.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 2:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Lonzo Ball is having more votes than Jimmy Butler and Booker

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:09am On Jan 05, 2018
Skywalker5:

Different world, different strokes. I cant go into details here, but if you see an AA man in his right mind, with wife and kids, the guy is not ordinary. If you put him in Lagos, Kingston, wherever, he will succeed. It is impossible to depict the mental and spiritual warfare they have to contend with from jump. That is probably the one thing I still dont understand about LBJ. For someone with no father figures, he still grew up and came out well rounded. Either that or his surrogate dad prefers to NOT be in the limelight. Then again, some black women are superwomen. Moms may just have played both parental roles well smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:16am On Jan 05, 2018
rotimi9:
With no father...no education and very few role models,they handed this young dirt poor kid 420,000 dollars at age 18 every week. Married his high school sweet heart,never arrested,never used drugs.Never humiliated his spouse with side chic stories.
Excellent father,involved with his kid's activities.Greatest player in the planet.
14 years later,same dude,same maturity.same chic.same family.reputation intact.Now earning close to 2M per week.IF you can't respect that,ur whole perspective is wack.!!

I hated LBJ when he came into the league - if someone told me he would come out wiser than Kobe, or Jordan, I'd be like nah, he might win more rings, but he will never be that smart on money or anything else. B4 anyone argues, compare how he engages his community, his folks to Kobe, to MJ. Nte who had the balls to speak on police brutality, Trump, etc
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:47am On Jan 05, 2018
mehn..this rockets team is scary...almost all of them can shoot.. shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 4:54am On Jan 05, 2018
aliondo:
mehn..this rockets team is scary...almost all of them can shoot.. shocked

They attempted almost twice the number of 3s as Warriors and lost. What's the point of the shooting?

They should continue. Let's see if that'll get them past Spurs, let alone an NBA final.

Shooting like Morata....Mtchewewwwee
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 5:45am On Jan 05, 2018
Rockets shoots like no one else anytime I watch them play. They are a real threat and I expect them to get past the Spurs if no injury to any of their key players.
Warriors is another thing but they will give them a game. Would have loved to see Harden in this game
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:36am On Jan 05, 2018
CP3 was breaking ankles of our bigs. The one on West was so funny...I cracked up a bit. They are a strong unit, but I have always reckoned we are more than 2 notches above them and are better than them at what they are trying to do. The flukey way we squandered a 14-pt lead the first time we played and lost by 1 made people forget.

This KD-less GSW sometimes reminds me of who we were in 2015/16 when we won 73 games in the regular season. We look a different outfit offensively with Curry and look like defensive juggernauts when KD runs things. I think the proposition we still serve to the NBA should not be disregarded with "but Harden did not play". KD was out as well.

All in all, really impressed by Klay in the last stretch of games. He can be inconsistent but boy that guy can shoot the 3-ball. As for Curry, still no words. No words. No words.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 6:59am On Jan 05, 2018
Eruditor:
CP3 was breaking ankles of our bigs. The one on West was so funny...I cracked up a bit. They are a strong unit, but I have always reckoned we are more than 2 notches above them and are better than them at what they are trying to do. The flukey way we squandered a 14-pt lead the first time we played and lost by 1 made people forget.

This KD-less GSW sometimes reminds me of who we were in 2015/16 when we won 73 games in the regular season. We look a different outfit offensively with Curry and look like defensive juggernauts when KD runs things. I think the proposition we still serve to the NBA should not be disregarded with "but Harden did not play". KD was out as well.

All in all, really impressed by Klay in the last stretch of games. He can be inconsistent but boy that guy can shoot the 3-ball. As for Curry, still no words. No words. No words.
As for curry no word for real. I love the way he ended that 3rd quarter

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by pkasso(m): 8:42am On Jan 05, 2018
We own the Staples Center, man. Back to back wins in LA. Homecoming boy PG with the dagger. Our 3-point shooting looked good today. And what else, Russ dropped his customary triple-double and Melo is now in the top 10 for most points scored in NBA history.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:18am On Jan 05, 2018
Arghhhh..

My work is not going down the drain. grin

Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 10:54am On Jan 05, 2018
VivaLaByke:
Arghhhh..

My work is not going down the drain. grin

Kuzma really? smh
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 10:56am On Jan 05, 2018
pkasso:
We own the Staples Center, man. Back to back wins in LA. Homecoming boy PG with the dagger. Our 3-point shooting looked good today. And what else, Russ dropped his customary triple-double and Melo is now in the top 10 for most points scored in NBA history.

Top 10, kwa? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:00am On Jan 05, 2018
Manutd19:
Rockets shoots like no one else anytime I watch them play. They are a real threat and I expect them to get past the Spurs if no injury to any of their key players.
Warriors is another thing but they will give them a game. Would have loved to see Harden in this game

And that's where they'll lose, even to the Spurs

You don't continue to shoot, 17 more 3s than your season average when you're not making them. They did this a lot early in the season before they mellowed down and spread the ball during the win streak.

When you have players attempting twice more than the greatest shooters in NBA history, you know you have no game plan. Kpom...

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:11am On Jan 05, 2018
Manutd19:

Kuzma really? smh

At the end, all those players won't even make the G league All Star
Wasting votes anyhow...

(1) (2) (3) ... (736) (737) (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.