Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:16 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (746) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1618748 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:30am On Jan 16, 2018
Hahahahahaha

Brothers, the joke was in me pretending they were different. I am trying to show him he has the potential to outdo himself in stupiidity.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Eruditor:

But you are not a Cavs fan.

I told you before: the only person I have chatted with that is stupiider than you is Ersan and I have a feeling you can outdo him.

AlderFadington:

That being said, a fan is someone who supports a person or a team whether he/they win(s) or lose(s). Bandwagoners follow the winning team or the team in trend. They are shameless gutless spineless scum, just like you. But like i said, certified dimwit. I dont expect you to know the difference.

When did i ever claim i was a cavs fan? Is it so hard for you to comprehend simple statements?

And i know what you're trying to do. Stop trying to get me banned. Snitch!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:12am On Jan 16, 2018
this game they take time to start o.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:14am On Jan 16, 2018
who else seeing that cavs little kid sick moves? grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:24am On Jan 16, 2018
Wade!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:24am On Jan 16, 2018
D.Wade...i see you.... smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by emitope: 3:28am On Jan 16, 2018
This game is hot!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 3:51am On Jan 16, 2018
curry and the warriors don dey change am.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:00am On Jan 16, 2018
Who else noticed Lebron intentionally kneed Curry and refs unlooked but I. Thomas is being treated like a back-to-back and Unanimous MVP.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:05am On Jan 16, 2018
Eruditor:
Who else noticed Lebron intentionally kneed Curry and refs unlooked but I. Thomas is being treated like a back-to-back and Unanimous MVP.

This clown is hopeless. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:15am On Jan 16, 2018
The bench needs some production Kerr. They stagnate too much. Swaggy should hit those wide open 3s come on!

If the bench can keep it the same atleast, then the starters will win it. But if they do what they did against Clippers and Raptors? lipsrsealed

LeQueen is looking tired. Stat padding ain't an old man's game. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:20am On Jan 16, 2018
Klay Thompson just knows how to disappear when you need him most.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:22am On Jan 16, 2018
Eruditor:
Who else noticed Lebron intentionally kneed Curry and refs unlooked
Not his first..
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:32am On Jan 16, 2018
This Cavs defense is becoming unbecoming grin

We better not choke tho
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:35am On Jan 16, 2018
They are in the bonus Curry! Drive and shoot FTs. Yeesh.

Good timeout Steve!

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:42am On Jan 16, 2018
I.T,you need to get your team mates more involved...Believe you will come through tho despite having a bad shooting tonight.

Meanwhile,nice come back from my goons...Russ,please reduce your TO...Its alarming.

#THUNDERUP
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:42am On Jan 16, 2018
Wardell Stephan Curry is Lebrons side b itch! LMAO! He just keeps blocking the life out of these fools.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:46am On Jan 16, 2018
AlderFadington:
Always funny reading the SB page of the warriors' fans. The chicanos and shameless bandwagons are so cocky i cant wait until one of the many new western powerhouses wipe that stupid grin off their cocky smug faces. Better yet i want to see them in the finals. I want to see them utterly destroyed and embarrased. Friggin cocksure bandwagon bastards. God i hate these friggin sissies.
Not your first time saying shît and taking an L. Both on Christmas day and MLK.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 16, 2018
aliondo:
I.T,you need to get your team mates more involved...Believe you will come through tho despite having a bad shooting tonight.

Meanwhile,nice come back from my goons...Russ,please reduce your TO...Its alarming.

#THUNDERUP

Hes not 100% yet but you can already see the difference he makes.

But naah this cavs team isnt enough. We need to start making moves. If the warriors are what we're planning for we need another consistent 3 and D player like wesley matthews. The scores dont reflect it but we played better than we did on christmas day.

This is a good loss as far as i'm concerned. A win woild have just given us false hope.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:48am On Jan 16, 2018
Cavs fans, OKC supporters (Low-key Warriors haters) on suicide watch..

KD fun won le gbe gbe grin grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:49am On Jan 16, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Not your first time saying shît and taking an L. Both on Christmas day and MLK.

LOL i honestly did not expect us to win and if you read my comments i made that very clear. However you bums made it closer than i expected.

I will still sleep well with the knowledge that KD is still lebrons b itch though. Curry is his side bit ch. As long as that remains true we always have hope.
Re: The NBA Begins by kesikeller(m): 4:50am On Jan 16, 2018
LeBron who??!!!!!! Kevin Durant for mvp

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 16, 2018
Everytime lebron blocks that little cotton ball wardell you can literally see the larrior bandwagon shaking cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:51am On Jan 16, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Cavs fans, OKC supporters (Low-key Warriors haters) on suicide watch..

KD fun won le gbe gbe grin grin

Pathetic, the lot of em'.

I.T was supposed to be the missing link that would even things out. LOL.

Next excuse, D Rose did not play.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:55am On Jan 16, 2018
LeBron: I have a Dream

Warriors: Sikes!!!!! Bitćh you thought.. cheesy grin

Re: The NBA Begins by kesikeller(m): 4:58am On Jan 16, 2018
What rivalry?

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:00am On Jan 16, 2018
AlderFadington:

LOL i honestly did not expect us to win and if you read my comments i made that very clear. However you bums made it closer than i expected.

I will still sleep well with the knowledge that KD is still lebrons b itch though. Curry is his side bit ch. As long as that remains true we always have hope.
Stfu!! You said you weren't a Cavs fan. You can't be taking Ls, finding it easy to trashtalk, find it hard to swallow your vomit and then come to give flimsy excuses. And lest I forget, it's bad that you still have to slob on your King's cob. Pick a struggle and don't be a Coward about it.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:10am On Jan 16, 2018
Watch your head boy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:10am On Jan 16, 2018
kesikeller:
What rivalry?

Bloody hell another one? You lot are like gremlins arent you? grin

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:12am On Jan 16, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Stfu!! You said you weren't a Cavs fan. You can't be taking Ls, finding it easy to trashtalk, find it hard to swallow your vomit and then come to give flimsy excuses. And lest I forget, it's bad that you still have to slob on your King's cob. Pick a struggle and don't be a Coward about it.

That is why I ignored the phool.

You can't be a "neutral" and want to troll.

Imagine standing on a moral high ground yet you may most likely support Lakers next season and somehow still maintain that you are not a bandwagoner.

Preposterous.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:17am On Jan 16, 2018
IT missing some shots he made last year. Definitely will take a while to get his rhythm back.

Lebron with way too many turnovers but otherwise and efficient night.

Love (get it?) what i saw from this team. When i speak of potential these are the type of games i speak of. Obviously one or two pieces short but Koby you need to start moving those pieces ASAP.

Kudos to the warriors. Way too more shooters than any team in the league can handle. I cant believe people actually blame lebron when he loses in the finals against teams like these or especially this. Is it his fault the league isnt filled with plumbers and gardeners like in the jordan era? Damn. And those taking shots at klay are clueless, he kept you lot within reach at the start.

Koby, Dan. Lets make things happen or were getting swept cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 16, 2018
SmooshCHN:

LMAO how can you be this triggered even after winning? Is this about lebron making curry his b itch? Ive said it many times before, you lot care more about wardell than the larriors cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) ... (2201) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.