Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1627217 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (2209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 10:00pm On Jan 20, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Cavs defense is a mess lipsrsealed

The offense is not better either.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
Roland17:

The offense is not better either.

Crowder has been a shadow of himself since he joined from the celtics..Cant believe this is the same Crowder i watched last season..
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:52pm On Jan 20, 2018
Dre,you need to work on your free throws more cos we need you on the court for your great defence.

Russ,if only you can distribute the ball more like the way you doing now,we wont lose much games...its just the 2nd quarter and you already have 11assists...
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:05pm On Jan 20, 2018
Where is that Lebtardious amugbo? If I see Lebron and MVP in the same sentence again I go nod somebody like Zidane
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:30pm On Jan 20, 2018
The Cavs didn't talk throughout the timeout. LeBron is definitely leaving.

Shame on their offense and Defense.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:42pm On Jan 20, 2018
Houston shouldn't even lay hands on the Cavs team right now.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:43pm On Jan 20, 2018
A40:
Where is that Lebtardious amugbo? If I see Lebron and MVP in the same sentence again I go nod somebody like Zidane

Only God go sabi the gap if Harden no go injury.

I told him IT coming back will reduce his numbers.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 11:56pm On Jan 20, 2018
Yet critics are scared of stating the obvious about this Cavs team. They can keep the "we won the trade title" because that's all they are getting this season. They would not make the conference finals in this state.

Over the past month, I don't think any of the MVP contenders made stated their case. Lebron was piss poor and the losing record has not helped either, harden and curry were injured but have both returned strong, so was Kyrie.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:58pm On Jan 20, 2018
I knew Thunder was going to beat Cavs from my previous post but I expected LeBron to get that 30k as well.

Now I'm more relieved he didn't get it in this blowout.

FIRE LUE!!!!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:04am On Jan 21, 2018
Ohhh them for allow am enter 150 nau

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:09am On Jan 21, 2018
Roland17:
Yet critics are scared of stating the obvious about this Cavs team. They can keep the "we won the trade title" because that's all they are getting this season. They would not make the conference finals in this state.

Over the past month, I don't think any of the MVP contenders made stated their case. Lebron was piss poor and the losing record has not helped either, harden and curry were injured but have both returned strong, so was Kyrie.
Can't even say they won the trade. It's a pity what happened with Gordon. I would have liked y'all odds against the Cavs in a series.

My MVP for now is still Harden. No contest
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:16am On Jan 21, 2018
Aliondo, wetin una give Steve Adams this season? grin

3rd player in NBA history that'd average 5 offensive boards. He'd easily get 13rpg if not for Brodie. This is the same guy that had a problem defending an airball last season.

He has to make that All Star somehow ooo

I really don't wanna be Kerr right now.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:18am On Jan 21, 2018
Decale:

Only God go sabi the gap if Harden no go injury.

I told him IT coming back will reduce his numbers.
The team is a mess

The Bulls are balling though! They could phuck around and sneak into the playoffs especially with Zach Lavine back
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:22am On Jan 21, 2018
Decale:
Aliondo, wetin una give Steve Adams this season? grin

3rd player in NBA history that'd average 5 offensive boards. He'd easily get 13rpg if not for Brodie. This is the same guy that had a problem defending an airball last season.

He has to make that All Star somehow ooo

I really don't wanna be Kerr right now.

Steve Adams is good bro...just went off last season...
I dunno whether to give credit to our offence or the bad cavs defense?
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:25am On Jan 21, 2018
aliondo:

Steve Adams is good bro...just went off last season...
I dunno whether to give credit to our offence or the bad cavs defense?
Paul George and Cavs historically bad defense. Paul George needs to ball like this more often.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:27am On Jan 21, 2018
A40:
Paul George and Cavs historically bad defense. Paul George needs to ball like this more often.

Left for Russ to put the ball more in his hands too...

I see cavs making a very urgent trade before deadline...
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:33am On Jan 21, 2018
aliondo:

Left for Russ to put the ball more in his hands too...

I see cavs making a very urgent trade before deadline...

They have 4 PGs and 200 players plus 100 still injured.

How many more do they need?
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:41am On Jan 21, 2018
Decale:

They have 4 PGs and 200 players plus 100 still injured.

How many more do they need?

See them getting a centre like Andre jordan..probably trade tristan,J.R and maybe crowder..
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 12:50am On Jan 21, 2018
aliondo:

See them getting a centre like Andre jordan..probably trade tristan,J.R and maybe crowder..

Who will collect Tristan? Crowder sha?

Cavs problems are mostly coaching. No amount of dumping their problems on other gullible teams would change that!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by SIRcumalot: 2:47am On Jan 21, 2018
mark jackson is still salty.

na vex harden take start the game
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:29am On Jan 21, 2018
Is Durant really seriously arguing that foul call? He clearly slapped Moute there.
Re: The NBA Begins by ipledge10(m): 4:31am On Jan 21, 2018
It’s just Warriors doing Warriors’ thing embarassed
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 21, 2018
I can not believe there is a LeBron fan on here that thinks Derrick rose would have done wonders for their back court. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:24am On Jan 21, 2018
LOL

Make no mistakes about it, this was a poorly reffed game. But we lost to bad decisions down the stretch and too many god damn turnovers. My happiness is, we won't give 19 turnovers to anyone in the playoffs, and Klay won't be as cold as he was today.

Many online are questioning Curry's decision to pass to Klay instead of KD but I won't. That was the absolute right play. Only issue is Klay does not pump fake enough and on cold days like this with contested shots, made the chucking up shots look pretty bad.

My question now to the NBA is, are we still hurting parity in the league? It will be a shame if that was to change in the playoffs but I won't be surprised when it does. And where is Byke when I need prayers for Salty Mark and JVG to just die with their biased commentary. I hate listening to them in Warriors' games. Yeesh.

Bad game by Steph but it is what it is. McCaw has regressed in my eyes: they better find out what is happening in his personal life. Kerr should better be saving something for the playoffs. Running sets for Klay to chuck shots up in the final minutes better be the distraction. 67 wins still. Minimum.

Out!
Re: The NBA Begins by Manutd19: 5:50am On Jan 21, 2018
Like I've said before, Warriors need to be worried. Houston's defence is better than last year and they can match/outscore the warriors. Playoff will be dope. Houston don't fear the warriors likewise OKC.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 9:05am On Jan 21, 2018
It's crazy out here.

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:29am On Jan 21, 2018
mehn..these rockets team is scary when Harden,CP3 and Capela are fit... angry shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 8:22pm On Jan 21, 2018
Abeg, na which kain hairstyle A. Payton of the O. Magic say him carry for head grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 9:27pm On Jan 21, 2018
Every top team in the East just dey do like mumü
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2018
Roland17:
Abeg, na which kain hairstyle A. Payton of the O. Magic say him carry for head grin
Person Wey him hair dey block him floaters. Him coach suppose use lawn mower remove am
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2018
Hardetayour:
Person Wey him hair dey block him floaters. Him coach suppose use lawn mower remove am

lolz... grin
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2018
wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) ... (2209) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: greypencils and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.