Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,674 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (775) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1645850 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (2235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:09pm On Feb 22, 2018
SmooshCHN:
It's just doesn't make sense. I agree.. Dirk would of course know better.. He's not being goofy on court everyday for no reason.

Mark Cuban fined $600K.
Make he just buyout him contract dey come Golden State
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:39pm On Feb 22, 2018
A40:
Make he just buyout him contract dey come Golden State
At this point, it's Ok to throw the whole Mavs franchise away. The sexual assault drama and the state of the franchise is just flat out disgusting.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:47am On Feb 23, 2018
Not yet 'Uhuru' for the Cavaliers as my SA peeps would say
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:37am On Feb 23, 2018
A40:
Not yet 'Uhuru' for the Cavaliers as my SA peeps would say

It's the first game after the all-star break, I will not read too much into this loss. In the past, they would have been double-digit down before the end of the 4th quarter. They looked good on transition defensively but the Wizards moved the ball very well today.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:11am On Feb 23, 2018
Jesus Curry getting man-handled again.

This is getting pathetic.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:49am On Feb 23, 2018
We are still so careless with the ball.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:25am On Feb 23, 2018
Yea, that is Steph when he is aggressive not running off ball and screens getting pulled and mauled.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:31am On Feb 23, 2018
Eruditor:
Yea, that is Steph when he is aggressive not running off ball and screens getting pulled and mauled.
Can he just find a way to get around being pulled and mauled?? Because that's what happens every playoffs even though he finally burnt the Clippers as usual. He sometimes gets it done during the playoffs but at that time, it'll mess up his rhythm cos he's not used to "finding a solution" and it forces him to pass leading to turnovers.. OKC, Rockets and the Cavs have added this mauling to their repertoire and the refs would make it legal come playoffs.. I need an aggressive Steph maybe not now but during playoffs like last season and he needs to start acting like he's ready. If he picks it up, it's not hard for Klay, Green, Zaza and KD to pick up the pace.

Is he saving energy cos is regular season?? Maybe he is. Maybe they all are. Maybe.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2018
I'm impressed Kerr decided to start McGee.. If we're not gonna trade him, let him learn..

He made some very stupid decisions especially early in the 1st quarter but he made adjustments and switched it up quick. His defense, positioning, getting lost on a play all needs work. I'm happy Kerr knows this and would start him next game. He definitely could use some minutes and good coaching.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:43pm On Feb 23, 2018
Roland17:

It's the first game after the all-star break, I will not read too much into this loss. In the past, they would have been double-digit down before the end of the 4th quarter. They looked good on transition defensively but the Wizards moved the ball very well today.
I get that but I'm saying the Cavs can still be beat if the teams in the East believe.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:44pm On Feb 23, 2018
Only Steph can get 44 points from 19 shots
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
A40:
I get that but I'm saying the Cavs can still be beat if the teams in the East believe.

I agree 100%.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 23, 2018
A40:

I don't get it, were we supposed to win every single remaining game because we got new players? Lol. We shot 8/35 from 3, new players were just nervous on their first home game and Lues rotations didn't help either.

Tell the other teams in the east, "it's okay to believe, it's okay to have dreams, as long as they're not fantasies". This my friend, is a fantasy. For there is only one king in the east.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2018
Father Lord, I just want a NBA Finals where curry goes off for 40 PPG
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2018
Donlittle:

About damn time...

These 2 championships with no finals MVP is seriously rubbing off on his greatness

But not this year abeg. I don't know what I'll do if I watch another Cavs/Warriors love story
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

I don't get it, were we supposed to win every single remaining game because we got new players? Lol. We shot 8/35 from 3, new players were just nervous on their first home game and Lues rotations didn't help either.

Tell the other teams in the east, "it's okay to believe, it's okay to have dreams, as long as they're not fantasies". This my friend, is a fantasy. For there is only one king in the east.
You guys can be beat
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2018
A40:
You guys can be beat

Yeah, in the finals. If the Rockets are lucky.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 23, 2018
Donlittle:

LOL! Sorry to disappoint you but your favorite player is a choker. Even if by some miracle you lot make it to the finals and by another act of God you win, the last person i'd place my bet on showing up or being finals MVP is choke curry. He just doesnt have it in him.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2018
He's bacccccccccccck!! cheesy

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

LOL! Sorry to disappoint you but your favorite player is a choker. Even if by some miracle you lot make it to the finals and by another act of God you win, the last person i'd place my bet on showing up or being finals MVP is choke curry. He just doesnt have it in him.

This is curry stats in the NBA finals 2015 and 2017. If you call that choking, there is something wrong.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2018
Decale:

About damn time...

These 2 championships with no finals MVP is seriously rubbing off on his greatness

But not this year abeg. I don't know what I'll do if I watch another Cavs/Warriors love story
man I hope he shows off. I don’t get how some are still considering if he is the greatest shooter to ever live. It’s not even up for a debate.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:54am On Feb 24, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Yeah, in the finals. If the Rockets are lucky.
Yoruba would say 'Anu e se mi'

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:59am On Feb 24, 2018
A40:
Yoruba would say 'Anu e se mi'

Of course I'm right. I'm always right.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 3:06am On Feb 24, 2018
The Celts really missed Marcus Smart
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:05am On Feb 24, 2018
What a scrappy game. We are playing like bloody cave men.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:09am On Feb 24, 2018
What a game going on at the Air Canada Center. It has the feel of a playoff game.
#BucksvsRaps
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:15am On Feb 24, 2018
As always, T. Thibodeau finds a way to run his best player to the ground. Butler had this coming honestly, he skipped the all-star games because he needed to rest and on the first game after the break was already playing the most minutes. I just hope he comes back quickly.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:17am On Feb 24, 2018
Roland17:
What a game going on at the Air Canada Center. It has the feel of a playoff game.
#BucksvsRaps

Yuuup. The complete playoff package with Derozan and the raptors choking.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 4:47am On Feb 24, 2018
2 quick fouls in the first 2 minutes of the game, I think Dirk is protesting the old-fashioned way. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2018
Derrick Rose -- Jimmy Butler.. This Thibs guy is a goat walahi.. Dude be playing just 8/9 rotation and forcing his stars to play like 40mins every season. Butler had it coming especially defending Thibs when the players were complaining about playing too much minuted every night..
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:36am On Feb 25, 2018
Roland17:
As always, T. Thibodeau finds a way to run his best player to the ground. Butler had this coming honestly, he skipped the all-star games because he needed to rest and on the first game after the break was already playing the most minutes. I just hope he comes back quickly.
Literally ran him to the ground. He seems to know just one way to coach. Not just Butler and Rose even Deng

Remains to be seen where the Timberwolves would land. They can still drop to 7th if not worse

I would be surprised if Butler is not done for the year
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:57am On Feb 25, 2018
Get a rebound somebody.

(1) (2) (3) ... (772) (773) (774) (775) (776) (777) (778) ... (2235) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.