Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,262 members, 7,839,327 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1646188 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (2235) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:54pm On Feb 28, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Baba Mi, no vex jare. Na Zaza cause am
grin grin grin grin i no vex.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 5:55pm On Feb 28, 2018
A40:
You always reason like a Mountain Goat when the subject matter involves your Queen

Lebron on a career low year since his rookie season when it comes to foul calls is still getting more calls than Steph yet you are chatting megedefegede.

The World does not revolve round your Queen chale

A career low on what? Even his career low is significantly higher than your MCM Steph Currys so why exactly shouldn't he get more calls than him. Point is, he still doesn't get enough. This is a simple fact most objective people can and have acknowledged. But of course you have a 4 inch rod shoved up your brain which is impeding your thinking. FOH you shameless Decale.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:03pm On Feb 28, 2018
Decale:

Nope. That's not your point, small fry

Your point was trying to prove that Curry gets more calls than LeBron which you undeniably failed to prove

And I gave you 2 reasons why Curry's FTs seem close to Bron with the drive disparity: Technical fouls and intentional fouls in last minutes of a game

Go suck on a dry dïldoe and wait for your Cavs to lose a finals, again... grin

LOL As far as I know this is pretty straight forward. Even using FT to drive to foul ratio it doesn't make sense at all that a physical driver like LeBron should be getting similar number of calls as a finesse driver like curry.

As for technical and late fouls, how many times do I have to tell you that LeBron does for some reason shoot both? Again a fact I keep telling you that if you watched games you wouldn't understand. Sometimes opposition's leading prefer to foul him when he's with the ball because he's a 74% free throw shooter. A simple concept every non decale person would understand.

And BTW, you support a potential lottery team bonehead, you can talk about Cavs losing finals when your team can make the playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 28, 2018
Eruditor:
Let me just drop this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BckhsCXxOFg

You just can't help yourself can you? I was wondering when you'd jump in. FYI, he's going to need his rod back when he has to take a piss yeah?

And using a link to that channel who have gained their followers by rabble rousing against LeBron and only live to tweet when LeBron is playing to complain about phantom travels makes you a very decale person.

Oh and your excuse is what you and every decale person out there keeps saying, that he's too big and strong and therefore somehow the rule books of the NBA should be thrown away when officiating him. Don't blame him, go blame God. You friggin Decale.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:17pm On Feb 28, 2018
Wondering what decale means? it's a new word I just invented after observing a new breed of stupid.

/Di'keil/

Noun, Adjective

1. A dunce. A dummy. A very stubborn person or animal.

2. A person of questionable intelligence. The size of the brain being given the exact size of a human fist or smaller.

3. Intelligence Quotient Scale:

M oron = 50-69

I mbecile = 30-49

Decale = 29 & below

4. A hoop stretching no good piece of human turd who his oblivious to his mental deficiencies yet somehow manages a level of self importance.

More applicable descriptions will be added after further observation.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

A career low on what? Even his career low is significantly higher than your MCM Steph Currys so why exactly shouldn't he get more calls than him. Point is, he still doesn't get enough. This is a simple fact most objective people can and have acknowledged. But of course you have a 4 inch rod shoved up your brain which is impeding your thinking. FOH you shameless Decale.
Career low free throws Mountain Goat. Is it that your cognitive faculties totally shut down when Lebron flies out of anybody's mouth? Nobody cares how many calls Lebron gets cos for all I know for a fangirl like you would cry for a foul even if he gets breathed on.

I'm saying Steph gets even fewer star calls than both Lebron and Harden. And I've never heard him whine about it despite being light-skinned and almost 100 pounds lighter. So stop your blood clot crying!

Not everybody is beech made like you and your Queen
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2018
MitrikDenholm:
Wondering what decale means? it's a new word I just invented after observing a new breed of stupid.

/Di'keil/

Noun, Adjective

1. A dunce. A dummy. A very stubborn person or animal.

2. A person of questionable intelligence. The size of the brain being given the exact size of a human fist or smaller.

3. Intelligence Quotient Scale:

M oron = 50-69

I mbecile = 30-49

Decale = 29 & below

4. A hoop stretching no good piece of human turd who his oblivious to his mental deficiencies yet somehow manages a level of self importance.

More applicable descriptions will be added after further observation.
Stop doing drugs kid
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 28, 2018
A40:
Career low free throws Mountain Goat. Is it that your cognitive faculties totally shut down when Lebron flies out of anybody's mouth? Nobody cares how many calls Lebron gets cos for all I know for a fangirl like you would cry for a foul even if he gets breathed on.

I'm saying Steph gets even fewer star calls than both Lebron and Harden. And I've never heard him whine about it despite being light-skinned and almost 100 pounds lighter. So stop your blood clot crying!

Not everybody is beech made like you and your Queen

Well as long as they are calling fouls when harden gets breathed on, why not LeBron or everyone else for that matter. Truth is even lebrons haters will admit he gets fewer than he deserves and I mean real fouls. The less decale ones would claim it's because he's too big which is also quite decale.

FOH with your malaria. The way harden does he will, LeBron does to an extent and doesn't. Lebron gets pushed and slapped and just last night took an elbow to the throat like seriously you can't make this up. You foolish decales really need to start watching a game or two every once in a while.

He doesn't complain, he only throws his mouth guard at fans and let his wife do the complaining for him. Imagine this decale sucking Curry's dick and having the audacity to call someone else let alone LeBron a b itch. Is there anyone in the modern NBA that defines that word better than Wardell?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 28, 2018
A40:
Stop doing drugs kid

Leave me alone you bloody decale.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 28, 2018
PG: George Hill
SG: Rodney Hood
SF: LeBron James
PF: Kevin Love (sub Jeff Green for now)
C: Nance Jr

Every Cavs fan can see this is our best lineup and that this actually gives us an adequate chance in the finals. Everyone but the most decale head coach in the NBA. This is just too frigging frustrating.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 11:20pm On Feb 28, 2018
Donlittle:
Decale so you no vote for buhari? angry angry grin

you come call am dyke, this table you are shaking o

The table don turn that guy to Shuku shaker. The guy don dey obsessed ooo

This small play ooo grin
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:38am On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Well as long as they are calling fouls when harden gets breathed on, why not LeBron or everyone else for that matter. Truth is even lebrons haters will admit he gets fewer than he deserves and I mean real fouls. The less decale ones would claim it's because he's too big which is also quite decale.

FOH with your malaria. The way harden does he will, LeBron does to an extent and doesn't. Lebron gets pushed and slapped and just last night took an elbow to the throat like seriously you can't make this up. You foolish decales really need to start watching a game or two every once in a while.

He doesn't complain, he only throws his mouth guard at fans and let his wife do the complaining for him. Imagine someone this decale sucking Curry's dick and having the audacity to call someone else let alone LeBron a b itch. Is there anyone in the modern NBA that defines that word better than Wardell?

Loool you have serious mental problem I swear! It's not even banter. Go and get checked. I said between Harden and Lebron and Steph. Harden gets the most dodgy calls, while Steph got the least

If the argument is about Steph. You have been proven wrong beyond reasonable doubt. If it's about Lebron then I have already highlighted that Harden gets the most dodgy calls anyway. Only you can start a fight with yourself in a phone booth

My friend keep quiet. Steph Curry does not whine about non calls like your Queen. I don't know what an obviously partisan wife's opinion have to do with anything.

You and your Queen are known whiners who consistently throw their toys out of the pram and make life hell for their team owners and GM's alike
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:40am On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Leave me alone you bloody decale.
Just lay off drugs. You are sounding nuttier by the minute with these lame-as$ jokes
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:52am On Mar 01, 2018
A40:
Just lay off drugs. You are sounding nuttier by the minute with these lame-as$ jokes

Your whole life is a lame a$$ joke. Bloody decale.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 12:54am On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Your whole life is a lame a$$ joke. Bloody decale.
I'm not the one using multiple ID's simultaneously on a faceless forum. If you like don't treat your mental problem and keep behaving like a schizophrenic up and down the forum. Your fat luck
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:58am On Mar 01, 2018
A40:
Loool you have serious mental problem I swear! It's not even banter. Go and get checked. I said between Harden and Lebron and Steph. Harden gets the most dodgy calls, while Steph got the least

If the argument is about Steph. You have been proven wrong beyond reasonable doubt. If it's about Lebron then I have already highlighted that Harden gets the most dodgy calls anyway. Only you can start a fight with yourself in a phone booth

My friend keep quiet. Steph Curry does not whine about non calls like your Queen. I don't know what an obviously partisan wife's opinion have to do with anything.

You and your Queen are known whiners who consistently throw their toys out of the pram and make life hell for their team owners and GM's alike

Again how does someone like Steph curry of all people get virtually the same number of calls as someone as physical as LeBron. If it were someone else like a Westbrook or a boogie cousons. I'd concede because they actually go into the post through traffic but curry? LOL you decales are delusional.

Like I said. Wardell just thows mouth pieces around and has his squirrel faced wife fight his battles for him. Too much of a B itch to stand up for himself so he has his wife do it for him. What a beta.

Like David Griffin said, LeBron has never held a front office hostage, nor has he ever demanded for trades or for a player to be traded. I'd take his word over a decale like you. And as for Gilbert. Everyone knows what he is, apparently except wardell cum stained decales like yourself.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:03am On Mar 01, 2018
A40:
I'm not the one using multiple ID's simultaneously on a faceless forum. If you like don't treat your mental problem and keep behaving like a schizophrenic up and down the forum. Your fat luck

Ooh boohoo! So what if I choose to blow off steam on a faceless forum, I earn every friggin second of it. So if I want to spend my spare time educating decales like yourself that's my business.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Again how does someone like Steph curry of all people get virtually the same number of calls as someone as physical as LeBron. If it were someone else like a Westbrook or a boogie cousons. I'd concede because they actually go into the post through traffic but curry? LOL you decales are delusional.

Like I said. Wardell just thows mouth pieces around and has his squirrel faced wife fight his battles for him. Too much of a B itch to stand up for himself so he has his wife do it for him. What a beta.

Like David Griffin said, LeBron has never held a front office hostage, nor has he ever demanded for trades or for a player to get traded. I'd take his head over a decale like you. And as for Gilbert. Everyone knows what he is, apparently except wardell cum stained decales like yourself.

You are irretrievably daft. So a player's physicality should solely determine if they get fouls or not. Your own mental problem no get cure.

In a sport where the attacking player can also actually commit fouls on the defending player you are busy asking me stewpid questions.

Only a mountain goat like you would equate an incident that only occurred once to a consistent whiner and complainer like LeQueen. Involving his partisan wife only shows your idiotic level of desperation. Your Queen whined about calls and stylishly implied some other player (which just happened to be his MVP rival) was getting more favorable calls due to his playing style. What a snitch!
I have never seen a more insecure superstar in all of sports who behaves like a complete diva. You buncha Ru-Pauls need to tell your Queen Bee to shut up and play

I don't even blame LeQueen. I blame you stewpid ungrateful fanboys who don't realize that Dan Gilbert is spending hundreds of millions of dollars on salaries and luxury tax just to keep your Queen happy. Pat Riley stood his ground which made your Queen run back to Cleveland. Ungrateful bunch of sodomites! What else would you have Dan Gilbert do after bankrolling the most expensive roster in league history. Mountain Goat
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:24am On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Ooh boohoo! So what if I choose to blow off steam on a faceless forum, I earn every friggin second of it. So if I want to spend my spare time educating decales like yourself that's my business.
Before? Of course a tormented soul like you needs to constantly blow off steam.

Lol you have not educated yourself you want to educate people. Crazeman
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:47am On Mar 01, 2018
A40:
You are irretrievably daft. So a player's physicality should solely determine if they get fouls or not. Your own mental problem no get cure.

In a sport where the attacking player can also actually commit fouls on the defending player you are busy asking me stewpid questions.

Only a mountain goat like you would equate an incident that only occurred once to a consistent whiner and complainer like LeQueen. Involving his partisan wife only shows your idiotic level of desperation. Your Queen whined about calls and stylishly implied some other player (which just happened to be his MVP rival) was getting more favorable calls due to his playing style. What a snitch!
I have never seen a more insecure superstar in all of sports who behaves like a complete diva. You buncha Ru-Pauls need to tell your Queen Bee to shut up and play

I don't even blame LeQueen. I blame you stewpid ungrateful fanboys who don't realize that Dan Gilbert is spending hundreds of millions of dollars on salaries and luxury tax just to keep your Queen happy. Pat Riley stood his ground which made your Queen run back to Cleveland. Ungrateful bunch of sodomites! What else would you have Dan Gilbert do after bankrolling the most expensive roster in league history. Mountain Goat

No one is talking about offensive fouls jackass, we are talking about the defensive fouls players commit trying to stop them.

LOL! And how many times has he thrown his mouth piece? How many times has he been ejected in his short career? Lebron has only been ejected once in 15 seasons by an overly sensitive ref. Proves his complaints are legal and within the confines of the game. Not everyone can have the league make rules to protect them like a certain bald gambling addict, who himself was a whiny b itch. The king has every right to complain. And for wardell and his wife, everyone knows who wears the trousers in that relationship and it definitely aint wardell.

I have nothing against harden, he is deservedly the MVP. But he is what he is and only a decale would deny that.

He should spend millions, he bought the cavs for 300 mill and now its worth over a billion because of lebron. He should spend millions after wasting lebrons prime years with scrubs. He should pay millions for that distasteful letter he wrote after he left. And no one ever told him to overpay TT and JR, Lebron supported them but everything after that is on him! Grateful my foot! Pat Riley stood his ground and look at the miami heat now LMAO, And Pat Riley is reported to still want to make another run at lebron. what a decale cheesy

Mountain goat indeed, Lebron truly is the GOAT of NBA's Mount Rushmore.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:51am On Mar 01, 2018
A40:
Before? Of course a tormented soul like you needs to constantly blow off steam.

Lol you have not educated yourself you want to educate people. Crazeman

Aren't all geniuses tormented souls? we have to constantly share the planets with decales all over the place.

You have no idea how much education i have already accumulated, dont even go there.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:55am On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Aren't all geniuses tormented souls? we have to constantly share the planets with decales all over the place.

You have no idea how much education i have already accumulated, dont even go there.
Lmaooo you think genius is by opening 10000 handles on NL? You need deliverance

Empty barrel. You're boring everyone with your lame jokes and bloodclart crying

E say genius. Lmaooo oshi o da ni ile pako
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:02am On Mar 01, 2018
A40:
Lmaooo you think genius is by opening 10000 handles on NL? You need deliverance

Empty barrel. You're boring everyone with your lame jokes and bloodclart crying

E say genius. Lmaooo oshi o da ni ile pako

Well bonehead, I'd say a mensa membership plus 1000 NL handles pleads a good case.

Like i said, the only lame a$$ joke here is you, i guess the few other decales on this stupid thread qualify as well.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:49am On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

No one is talking about offensive fouls jackass, we are talking about the defensive fouls players commit trying to stop them.

LOL! And how many times has he thrown his mouth piece? How many times has he been ejected in his short career? Lebron has only been ejected once in 15 seasons by an overly sensitive ref. Proves his complaints are legal and within the confines of the game. Not everyone can have the league make rules to protect them like a certain bald gambling addict, who himself was a whiny b itch. The king has every right to complain. And for wardell and his wife, everyone knows who wears the trousers in that relationship and it definitely aint wardell.

I have nothing against harden, he is deservedly the MVP. But he is what he is and only a decale would deny that.

He should spend millions, he bought the cavs for 300 mill and now its worth over a billion because of lebron. He should spend millions after wasting lebrons prime years with scrubs. He should pay millions for that distasteful letter he wrote after he left. And no one ever told him to overpay TT and JR, Lebron supported them but everything after that is on him! Grateful my foot! Pat Riley stood his ground and look at the miami heat now LMAO, And Pat Riley is reported to still want to make another run at lebron. what a decale cheesy

Mountain goat indeed, Lebron truly is the GOAT of NBA's Mount Rushmore.
With Lebron's DNA in your mouth I wouldn't expect your brain to be capable of any coherent argument. What is the correlation between a player's physicality and their ability to get to the foul line? How physical is Lou Williams? Demar DeRozan? You're too phoolish to realize that the ability of a player to barrel their way into the paint is not and should not be commensurate to their ability to rack up fouls. Basic facts that you are too stewpid to grasp

If his complaints have been legal and within limit then this also means you implicitly agree that Lebron has not been victimized by the refs like you both phoolishly claim. Steph came into the league 2009 and has only been ejected twice

No one cares what you have against Harden. So long as when he wins the MVP you don't renege on our bet like the beech made wuss you are

Provide evidence of the GOAT whining like a diva despite playing in an era where every game was like a UFC fight. What rules were made to benefit the GOAT and which of them if true is your Queen not benefitting from now? You're hopelessly obtuse

Hahahaha this village eediot claims the Cavaliers are worth a billion because of Lebron. Sense fall on this phool please! Even small market teams like Sacramento and Milwaukee are worth over a billion. They have no Lebron, yet this ignorant financial illiterate is busy blowing fallacies. Stewpid charlatans who have never bought an authentic merchandise would open up their smelling mouths to criticise a man that ploughs his hard earned money to his team night in night out. You were surely in Sambisa Forest when Dan Gilbert was making trade after trade and bleeding the future of his team just to keep your Queen happy. No one forced Gilbert to overpay the two players that just so happen to share the same agent and childhood friend of your Queen. Players that couldn't be traded despite even you acknowledging them as bums? Lol you're a joke!

If great franchises like Boston and LA Lakers can go into rebuild then who are the Heat? Pat Riley was winning rings before Lebron could talk so you would be phoolish to assume he would bow to the demands of your queen.

You don't even know the Cavs have been running at a loss since LeQueen's return due to Dan Gilbert trying to make your diva happy. Oponu better stick to your pompoms and don't jump into discourse that is way over your head.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 2:55am On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Well bonehead, I'd say a mensa membership plus 1000 NL handles pleads a good case.

Like i said, the only lame a$$ joke here is you, i guess the few other decales on this stupid thread qualify as well.
Mensa ko Kofi ni. Walahi John Stockton couldn't assist you
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:06am On Mar 01, 2018
A40:
ah aye a kamara. Eleyi gidi gan. Wetin happen.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:19am On Mar 01, 2018
A40:

With Lebron's DNA in your mouth I wouldn't expect your brain to be capable of any coherent argument. What is the correlation between a player's physicality and their ability to get to the foul line? How physical is Lou Williams? Demar DeRozan? You're too phoolish to realize that the ability of a player to barrel their way into the paint is not and should not be commensurate to their ability to rack up fouls. Basic facts that you are too stewpid to grasp

Players who constantly post up or try to get to the rack through traffic are more prone to being fouled.

Exactlty, How are lou williams and demar getting more calls than lebron? Its embarrassing!

If his complaints have been legal and within limit then this also means you implicitly agree that Lebron has not been victimized by the refs like you both phoolishly claim. Steph came into the league 2009 and has only been ejected twice
Why should they victimize him for expressing his right especially when they are at fault.

Twice the number of rejections in half the time. Embarrassing!

No one cares what you have against Harden. So long as when he wins the MVP you don't renege on our bet like the beech made wuss you are
And what if i do? What are you going to do about it?

Provide evidence of the GOAT whining like a diva despite playing in an era where every game was like a UFC fight. What rules were made to benefit the GOAT and which of them if true is your Queen not benefitting from now? You're hopelessly obtuse

It seems this bum has never even watched his so called hegoat, nor does he know anything about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1TRkdRM0bk

You shameless stans think because there are few tapes you can erase his imperfections? LOL FOH

Rules on officiating, were altered shamelessly after the pistons kept man handling your bald hegoat.

Hahahaha this village eediot claims the Cavaliers are worth a billion because of Lebron. Sense fall on this phool please! Even small market teams like Sacramento and Milwaukee are worth over a billion. They have no Lebron, yet this ignorant financial illiterate is busy blowing fallacies. Stewpid charlatans who have never bought an authentic merchandise would open up their smelling mouths to criticise a man that ploughs his hard earned money to his team night in night out. You were surely in Sambisa Forest when Dan Gilbert was making trade after trade and bleeding the future of his team just to keep your Queen happy. No one forced Gilbert to overpay the two players that just so happen to share the same agent and childhood friend of your Queen. Players that couldn't be traded despite even you acknowledging them as bums? Lol you're a joke!
Dunce, the value of a franchise is in large due to the size of its market but also the city, the cavs are the 20th largest market yet the 12th most valuable despite being in a shitty city like cleveland. They also have the highest sellouts and attendance in the NBA. Lebron didnt negotiate with them bonehead. Dont even try to talk about finance with me, these are basic things an ankle biter should know, you'd think.

https://www.forbes.com/teams/cleveland-cavaliers/

Heres an old forbes article that explains some of it for you and your fellow decales here with the iq of chimps. Lets not forget the last time he left it had an impact worth 500 million USD on the citys economy. seems you cant help saying dumb things git!

And i have owned authentic lebron jerseys + other merch all the way from 2010 you pinhead, dont question my loyalty Dunce!

If great franchises like Boston and LA Lakers can go into rebuild then who are the Heat? Pat Riley was winning rings before Lebron could talk so you would be phoolish to assume he would bow to the demands of your queen.
Then why does he want him back? why was he crying when he left? hes just a shameless decale like you.

You don't even know the Cavs have been running at a loss since LeQueen's return due to Dan Gilbert trying to make your diva happy. Oponu better stick to your pompoms and don't jump into discourse that is way over your head.

He should, lebron leaves the teams value plummets. Way over my head? LOL! You? Lmao, i own your soul small fry. you know this.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:23am On Mar 01, 2018
A40:

This comment is so foolish it makes me wonder why i would stoop so low as to argue with sh it brains like you. The hits i take for humanity. SMH.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 4:07am On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

This comment is so foolish it makes me wonder why i would stoop so low as to argue with sh it brains like you. The hits i take for humanity. SMH.
You're a bipolar disorder suffering queefin tw@t. That explains why your brain is in a perpetual state of confusion. You would keep taking more hits till what is left of your brains would turn to mush
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 5:21am On Mar 01, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Players who constantly post up or try to get to the rack through traffic are more prone to being fouled.

Exactlty, How are lou williams and demar getting more calls than lebron? Its embarrassing!

Because they have found more efficient ways to draw fouls rather than charge down the paint through traffic like a Neanderthal. What part of this does your poorly formed brain not grab?

Jeeeez! Who would save this phoool?

MitrikDenholm:

And what if i do? What are you going to do about it?

You were too much of a kitten to put up money to back up your big mouth (not that I'd feel good mugging a struggling student) we changed the terms and you still came here copping pleas and tried to beg your way out of our bet. Are you trying to weasel out of our bet? Vajayjay

MitrikDenholm:

It seems this bum has never even watched his so called hegoat, nor does he know anything about him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1TRkdRM0bk

You shameless stans think because there are few tapes you can erase his imperfections? LOL FOH

Lmaooo what a mountain goat. Is there a player in the history of the league who has never challenged the call of an official in-game

MitrikDenholm:

Rules on officiating, were altered shamelessly after the pistons kept man handling your bald hegoat.

I wouldn't expect a mountain goat like you to recognize the impact the triangle offense had on changing the course of that rivalry. Anybody chronicling that rivalry could see that the Bulls were bridging the gap every year till they broke through in Phil Jackson's second season. Everyone but the resident mountain goat. Even if we want to tow the line of your phoolish arguments it is still visible even to the blind that The GOAT played in a much tougher defensive era than LeQueen did and so if he's whining now I wonder what he would do when it was perfectly normal to hand check and clog an entire half of the court

MitrikDenholm:

Dunce, the value of a franchise is in large due to the size of its market but also the city, the cavs are the 20th largest market yet the 12th most valuable despite being in a shitty city like cleveland. They also have the highest sellouts and attendance in the NBA. Lebron didnt negotiate with them bonehead. Dont even try to talk about finance with me, these are basic things an ankle biter should know, you'd think.

https://www.forbes.com/teams/cleveland-cavaliers/

Lol you're an embarrassment. So why did you phoolishly claim the Cavs went from $300m to over a billion because of Lebron? Just STFU and stop delving into arguments above your intelligence quotient. A billion dollars is the base minimum value for even the smallest market and worst attended team in the league.

Anuofia! The Cavs have the highest sellout and attendance but still ran in the red and actually made losses. I would not expect a deek gnawing fruit bat like you to understand that that's not a sustainable way to run business because you have never had to work to earn a buck.

The term nepotism must be foreign to you, he didn't have to negotiate! His buddy/agent did. Simpleton

MitrikDenholm:

Heres an old forbes article that explains some of it for you and your fellow decales here with the iq of chimps. Lets not forget the last time he left it had an impact worth 500 million USD on the citys economy. seems you cant help saying dumb things git!
Nobody gives a rat's as$ what that city lost. Just stop telling bare lies. By virtue of being in the league alone the Cavs would be worth at least a billion. Ignoramus

MitrikDenholm:

And i have owned authentic lebron jerseys + other merch all the way from 2010 you pinhead, dont question my loyalty Dunce!

Shut up you lying charlatan. Continue deceiving yourself. I'm quite amused

MitrikDenhol:

Then why does he want him back? why was he crying when he left? hes just a shameless decale like you.

You must not know Pat Riley. What a delusional schmuck

MitrikDenholm:

He should, lebron leaves the teams value plummets. Way over my head? LOL! You? Lmao, i own your soul small fry. you know this.
If Dan Gilbert sold the Cavs today. It would still be worth a billion whether the Queen stays or goes. Useless ungrateful bunch.

Your arms are too short to box with me heaux. You can't engage me in a battle of wits. You ain't armed
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 8:04am On Mar 01, 2018
Damn! Harden is a bonehead. Having an MVP season, clear favorite. But he had to go and murder someone. He just can't catch a break can he?

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (2235) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.