Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,528 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

The NBA Begins - Sports (794) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1629408 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:14am On Mar 19, 2018
Ohhh curry only gets deliberate fouls toward the end of the game. LOL! How often does he even have to play toward the end of the game when they mostly blow out their opponents. The same curry they brag about how he sits the fourth? How often would teams actually want to foul curry?

LMAO! These mad men wont kill me with laughter cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:20am On Mar 19, 2018
This eruditor fellow is madder than a bag of ferrets. I swear just mention Curry's name in any slightly negative way the mad man will go full agro on you. cheesy What a fa ggot.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:24am On Mar 19, 2018
MitrikDenholm:
Ohhh curry only gets deliberate fouls toward the end of the game. LOL! How often does he even have to play toward the end of the game when they mostly blow out their opponents. The same curry they brag about how he sits the fourth? How often would teams actually want to foul curry?

LMAO! These mad men wont kill me with laughter cheesy

I know you are a dolo who cannot read. I am sure I mentioned "in close games" because Curry plays the 4th quarter of close games.

I hate having to put you in your place but you always leave me with no options.

Look at 2 tables showing FTs attempted and made. Curry is only in the made Category because he is 90%+ shooter who takes all GSWs technicals. If he got FTs like Harden or James the table should tell us.

You can even check Curry in 2015/16 to see if he sniffed Harden or LBJ in that category.

Sometimes tell one of yourselves that you won't be asinine today.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:28am On Mar 19, 2018
DevdanSanguine:
This eruditor fellow is madder than a bag of ferrets. I swear just mention Curry's name in any slightly negative way the mad man will go full agro on you. cheesy What a fa ggot.

I thought it was James Harden..or Zaza..or Klay...or GSW as a whole.

Put marykay on your head and makeup your mind.

We don't see you throwing fits when LeDouche is mentioned.

I have engaged 4 really e-diotic people on this thread and funny enough... all of them are you.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:29am On Mar 19, 2018
Eruditor:

I know you a dolo who cannot read. I am sure I mentioned "in close games" because Curry plays the 4th quarter of close games.

I hate having to put you in your place but you always leave me with no options.

Look at 2 stables showing FTs attempted and made. Curry is only in the made Category because he is 90%+ shooter who takes all GSWs technicals. If he got FTs like Harden or James the table should tell us.

You can even check Curry in 2015/16 to see if he sniffed Harden or LBJ in that category.

Sometimes tell one of yourselves that you won't be asinine today.

LMAO. What a bum! And someone who can read would deduce that my question is about how many close games the warriors play in. I would bet my left nut that LeBron shoots more late free throws on deliberate fouls than Curry. Don't come here spitting rubbish.

Why would curry even sniff the number of calls LeBron gets when curry is a well known bi tch? People like LeBron boogie and Westbrook who actually drive and get hacked constantly can talk about calls. First class B itches like Steph aren't allowed to.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 19, 2018
Eruditor:

I thought it was James Harden..or Zaza..or Klay...or GSW as a whole.

Put marykay on your head and makeup your mind.

We don't see you throwing fits when LeDouche is mentioned.

I have engaged 4 really e-diotic people on this thread and funny enough... all of them are you.

Read through the thread Dumbo. People have mentioned his name positively and negatively in objective arguments and I don't get involved. But you...

You are a shameless liar, a currsexual and a clown and I have never seen you as anything other than that. Shoo!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:33am On Mar 19, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

LMAO. What a bum! And someone who can read would deduce that my question is about how many close games the warriors play in. I would bet my left nut that LeBron shoots more late free throws on deliberate fouls than Curry. Don't come here spitting rubbish.

Why would curry even sniff the number of calls LeBron gets when curry is a well known bi tch? People like LeBron boogie and Westbrook who actually drive and get hacked constantly can talk about calls. First class B itches like Steph aren't allowed to.

Boring.

You can't bet what you don't have.

If you want to prove that Lebron's FTs were late calls in games bring the facts. We cannot believe anything that comes out of your many sided mouths.

This is from the cretin that said Curry makes probably less than 9/10 purely uncontested 3s.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:34am On Mar 19, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Read through the thread Dumbo. People have mentioned his name positively and negatively in objective arguments and I don't get involved. But you...

You are a shameless liar, a currsexual and a clown and I have never seen you as anything other than that. Shoo!

LOL. Even Mitrik does not believe you.

You don't need to try to sound like you are not mad. We have already accepted you that way.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:35am On Mar 19, 2018
Eruditor:

Boring.

You can't bet what you don't have.

If you want to prove that Lebron's FTs were late calls in games bring the facts. We cannot believe anything that comes out of your many sided mouths.

This is from the cretin that said Curry makes probably less than 9/10 purely uncontested 3s.

Yeah true. I don't have them anymore, I left them hanging in your sisters beef curtains.

I can say the same for you, bring facts!

Yeah and you couldn't prove me wrong could you? You shamelessly lied and got exposed. FOH b itch. I'm done with you.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:40am On Mar 19, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Yeah true. I don't have them anymore, I left them hanging in your sisters beef curtains.

I can say the same for you, bring facts!

Yeah and you couldn't prove me wrong could you? You shamelessly lied and got exposed. FOH b itch. I'm done with you.

LOL.

As I am making claims I am tendering incontrovertible evidence.

See what I am replying above; that also proves you are neurotic.

And speaking about neurosis and brains..wow..your mum really gave it all to me..no wonder she gave birth to a kido who got none.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:45am On Mar 19, 2018
Eruditor:

LOL. Even Mitrik does not believe you.

You don't need to try to sound like you are not mad. We have already accepted you that way.

Go away clown. Who cares if the brain dead knuckleheads that fill this thread accept me? Lmao. Small fry, you don't even know how worthless you are.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:47am On Mar 19, 2018
Eruditor:

LOL.

As I am making claims I am tendering incontrovertible evidence.

See what I am replying above; that also proves you are neurotic.

And speaking about neurosis and brains..wow..your mum really gave it all to me..no wonder she gave birth to a kido who got none.

Wow. Okay. Okay. You really went there. It's okay.

But let it be known that whatever happens on this thread from here on out, whatever I say. However a degrade a person's mum (or dad), Let it be known, eruditor went there first. It's all eruditors fault.

You've really done it now small fry.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:48am On Mar 19, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Go away clown. Who cares if the brain dead knuckleheads that fill this thread accept me? Lmao. Small fry, you don't even know how worthless you are.

Worth a nut on your momma's face.

It is her favorite shampoo ...the way I bathe her head and shoulders.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:51am On Mar 19, 2018
DevdanSanguine:

Wow. Okay. Okay. You really went there. It's okay.

But let it be known that whatever happens on this thread from here on out, whatever I say. However a degrade a person's mum (or dad), Let it be known, eruditor went there first. It's all eruditors fault.

You've really done it now small fry.

Kid, be my guest.

You are the irreligious irreverent scumbag who gets antsy when his religion is talked about.

The only thing that does not get you throwing fits is when you are called insane because you know who you are.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:23am On Mar 19, 2018
ESPN's 20 most dominant athletes of the last 20 years.

01. Tiger Woods
02. King James
03. Peyton Manning
05. Roger Federer
08. Floyd Mayweather
09. Marta
10. Usain Bolt.
11. Messi
12. Serena
14. CR7
15. Djokovic
18. Mike Trout
19. Pacquiao
20. Tom Brady

This list is so wrong for so many reasons. Floyd Mayweather, Usain Bolt and Serena Williams (should be in the top 3) should all be higher. Messi 3 places ahead of Ronaldo is just laughable. You may argue who the better of the two is but in terms of dominance? LOL! Nadal not on this list but Djokovic is? That's the straw that broke the camel's back. And whats Pacquiao doing here? LeBron shouldn't be number 2 but for the kobtards asking where Kobe is (and he should be here) but comparing his dominance to that of Lebron? Lmao! They don't call them kobtards for no reason. Phelps is missing. Not a hand egg fan but I reckon as much as I don't like Brady there's no way Peyton should be in number 3 or 17 places ahead of Brady. And where the hell is Michael Schumacher? They did say last 20 years yes?

ESPN just makes the worst lists. Horrible. Absolutely horrible. Like I said, American sports analysts are all re tarded. They are more geared towards entertainment and views than facts. What a stupid list.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 11:38am On Mar 19, 2018
Eruditor:

Worth a nut on your momma's face.

It is her favorite shampoo ...the way I bathe her head and shoulders.

I could try to visualize the same about that manky plug ugly slag you call your mum but the thought of it makes me squirm and chunder. The thought of the mileage on her vagina and the number of danglers that have desecrated her Fanny's and gazungas makes even a por nstar shriek with guilt. Gormless inbred son of a shameless grisly who re.

And let's not forget about your father the turd burgling nonce. Chasing ankle biters from one manor to another. Shame. Truly sad but the unsightly beast he keeps at home and calls his wife is what nightmares are made of. I could see how that could turn him away from women. Besides, its not as if his pecker can do that slut any good. Her bomb doors are the size of texas. Still no excuse to go about chasing younglings though. But what do you expect from an inbred ape.

Put those two unfortunate wretched together and we have you. An ugly dullwitted dimwitted boneheaded bishop bashing marmite drilling chipolata sucking semen devouring cardbury alley shagging shameless nincompoop. What a wretched family of uncultured clag nuts munching coybungo sniffing dolts.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:13pm On Mar 19, 2018
The witches that followed Gerald Green's (Rockets) ancestors from Africa during the slave trade are definitely working overtime in his life on the court.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:17pm On Mar 19, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

I could try to visualize the same about that manky plug ugly slag you call your mum but the thought of it makes me squirm and chunder. The thought of the mileage on her vagina and the number of danglers that have desecrated her Fanny's and gazungas makes even a por nstar shriek with guilt. Gormless inbred son of a shameless grisly who re.

And let's not forget about your father the turd burgling nonce. Chasing ankle biters from one manor to another. Shame. Truly sad but the unsightly beast he keeps at home and calls his wife is what nightmares are made of. I could see how that could turn him away from women. Besides, its not as if his pecker can do that slut any good. Her bomb doors are the size of texas. Still no excuse to go about chasing younglings though. But what do you expect from an inbred ape.

Put those two unfortunate wretched together and we have you. An ugly dullwitted dimwitted boneheaded bishop bashing marmite drilling chipolata sucking semen devouring cardbury alley shagging shameless nincompoop. What a wretched family of uncultured clag nuts munching coybungo sniffing dolts.

Took you how many hours to come up with this witless garbage?

Your momma a haramist. She can’t believe in your god considering all the pork sausage I made her swallow.

She out here letting Goats run trains on her. And we believe it because she gave birth to a kid like you.

Bleat off. grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 3:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eruditor:

Took you how many hours to come up with this witless garbage?

Your momma a haramist. She can’t believe in your god considering all the pork sausage I made her swallow.

She out here letting Goats run trains on her. And we believe it because she gave birth to a kid like you.

Bleat off. grin

Small fry not everyone is a jobless nincompoop that lives on nairaland like you. Not everyone is a jobless harlot like you and your mum who just sit at home waiting for hobos to take turns slamming their gazoos! I am glad that you have acknowledged that you are a swine, a pork chop, an uncultured brainless swine born of an unholy union between a mule and a promiscuous swine in a baby factory cheesy. Goats wouldnt run train on that ugly b itch whose enormous vagina you flew out of, shes too ugly for a goat. Besides, i reckon her vagina could swallow a goat like a friggin black hole, who knows what you will find in there. Disgusting ape! Ohh and Tell your dad to stop ra ping kids the inbred jobby jouster.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 3:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
hayyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! make una calm down na grin grin grin angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 3:54pm On Mar 19, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Small fry not everyone is a jobless nincompoop that lives on nairaland like you. Not everyone is a jobless harlot like you and your mum who just sit at home waiting for hobos to take turns slamming their gazoos! I am glad that you have acknowledged that you are a swine, a pork chop, an uncultured brainless swine born of an unholy union between a mule and a promiscuous swine in a baby factory cheesy. Goats wouldnt run train on that ugly b itch whose enormous vagina you flew out of, shes too ugly for a goat. Besides, i reckon her vagina could swallow a goat like a friggin black hole, who knows what you will find in there. Disgusting ape! Ohh and Tell your dad to stop ra ping kids the inbred jobby jouster.

Yawns. Be creative.

I Live on N.L and yet you have multiple accounts and many posts in so short a time?

Good thing is, I have nothing against your father. For the simple reason that we don’t even know who he is.

Explains your fascination with who the goat is. You are dealing with your daddy issues.

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:01pm On Mar 19, 2018
Just heard the news tyronn lue will be stepping away from coaching the team for the main time.

Imagine if IT and Love were playing, those boys would be getting the bulk of the blame most likely.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eruditor:

Yawns. Be creative.

I Live on N.L and yet you have multiple accounts and many posts in so short a time?

Good thing is, I have nothing against your father. For the simple reason that we don’t even know who he is.

Explains your fascination with who the goat is. You are dealing with your daddy issues.

grin

Ahhh but everyone knows who your father is. Hes a good for nothing shameless nonce who is constantly inebriated. Even more of a clown than his worthless pinhead of a son. My multiple NL accounts is what is giving you nightmares, not the fact that your mom is a shameless nymphomaniac, you need to get your priorities straight small fry. Some people are addicted to crack, or gambling, your mom is addicted to d icks. you should be worried about how to save a vagina from utter ruin. I have multiple accounts because i get banned a lot since you are too foolish to see something clear as day.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2018
Donlittle:
Just heard the news tyronn lue will be stepping away from coaching the team for the main time.

Imagine if IT and Love were playing, those boys would be getting the bulk of the blame most likely.

What on earth is wrong with you little man? The man is sick you dolt.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

What on earth is wrong with you little man? The man is sick you dolt.
hmmmmmm grin cheesy

radarada
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

Ahhh but everyone knows who your father is. Hes a good for nothing shameless nonce who is constantly inebriated. Even more of a clown than his worthless pinhead of a son. My multiple NL accounts is what is giving you nightmares, not the fact that your mom is a shameless nymphomaniac, you need to get your priorities straight small fry. Some people are addicted to crack, or gambling, your mom is addicted to d icks. you should be worried about how to save a vagina from utter ruin. I have multiple accounts because i get banned a lot since you are too foolish to see something clear as day.

More auger bit flows...boring tools.

Inebriated..addicted to di-cks? Your best shots?

I see why I don't believe in your god. I don't #AllowWackBars

grin grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:19pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eruditor:

More auger bit flows...boring tools.

Inebriated..addicted to di-cks? Your best shots?

I see why I don't believe in your god. I don't #AllowWackBars

grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cant even cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is when you're at your finest. When you lose it and then come up with these lame statements. I see why.... You didnt see before but now you do yeah? cheesy

What a dimwitted clown!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
MitrikDenholm:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I cant even cheesy cheesy cheesy

This is when you're at your finest. When you lose it and then come up with these lame statements. I see why.... You didnt see before but now you do yeah? cheesy

What a dimwitted clown!

Air ball.

You missed the shot you were trying to take yea..but air ball is my euphemism for your momma blowing my scrotum. Getit?

grin
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
What is tea?

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 19, 2018
shocked

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2018

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:32pm On Mar 19, 2018
Eruditor:

Air ball.

You missed the shot you were trying to take yea..but air ball is my euphemism for your momma blowing my scrotum. Getit?

grin

WTF? LMAO I've run him mad again grin classic eruditor.

(1) (2) (3) ... (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) (797) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.