Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:14 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (850) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1618677 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (2201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by giusjr(m): 7:56pm On Apr 24, 2018
I'll b glad if anyone can explain Over and Under in basketball for me. 07063034314 my whatsapp.
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:35am On Apr 25, 2018
Nobody needs to chill angry
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 12:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Smart adds a lot to this team
Re: The NBA Begins by joephemzyz(m): 1:41am On Apr 25, 2018
Giannis on lockdown
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:30am On Apr 25, 2018
Am loving Smart's defense... wink smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:30am On Apr 25, 2018
This is how to execute in the clutch. Not all that rubbish OKC and Blazers were doing.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 2:36am On Apr 25, 2018
Eruditor:
This is how to execute in the clutch. Not all that rubbish OKC and Blazers were doing.

Let is go brother, let it go. That was yesterday cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 3:25am On Apr 25, 2018
Eruditor:
Omoh..e don do.... embarassed sad...you can applaud the Celtics without calling out OKC...This game had nothing to do with yesterday's game....

4 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 3:44am On Apr 25, 2018
The process continues smiley
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 3:47am On Apr 25, 2018
I hope wade comes back next season. I am impressed with the poise of this young philly team. Heat did everything they could. Wade gassed out trying to make a run. And philly still kept that double digit lead
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 3:49am On Apr 25, 2018
Going into next season, the focus of the Heat should be recruiting offensive hands. Despite the grit, hustle in their play, they lacked a skilled offense, particularly perimeter scoring. It speaks volume when your best offensive player is a 36 year old veteran. Dragic who was supposed to provide some offense struggled during this series and that is because the matchup at the point against Simmons was a difficult one on both ends. It was difficult to navigate the offense with Simmons in front of him and that made moving the ball very difficult.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:50am On Apr 25, 2018
Ben simmons running the point better than westbrook

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:16am On Apr 25, 2018
Unto the Next One..
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 6:20am On Apr 25, 2018
I did not watch a single game vs Spurs. Never wanted to. Only checked score report and read comments.

We need SC back. I heard the 4th quarter was a sh-t show.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 25, 2018
Very obvious how much the bandwagon fans hate Brodie and I can obviously see why.
Re: The NBA Begins by Decale: 9:51am On Apr 25, 2018
Marcus Smart's 25 mins is bigger than Eric Bledsoe's playoff career...

*spits* angry

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by etidy: 11:40am On Apr 25, 2018
Andrew Bogut
Been saying this for years. No other superstar in the NBA would be humble enough to allow another superstar on his team to take some of the spotlight, w/o any adjustment periods or growing pains leading to a wrestle for the reins. Such an underated part of who @StephenCurry30 is. https:///9YdRIWs6Wv

KG
"That's why I think people underestimate how valuable Steph Curry is."

KG, @Candace_Parker and Gary Payton talk how unique of a superstar @StephenCurry30 is and why it makes the @warriors so special.

#KGArea21 https:///TgAn4paQHF

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2018
etidy:
Andrew Bogut
Been saying this for years. No other superstar in the NBA would be humble enough to allow another superstar on his team to take some of the spotlight, w/o any adjustment periods or growing pains leading to a wrestle for the reins. Such an underated part of who @StephenCurry30 is. https:///9YdRIWs6Wv

KG
"That's why I think people underestimate how valuable Steph Curry is."

KG, @Candace_Parker and Gary Payton talk how unique of a superstar @StephenCurry30 is and why it makes the @warriors so special.

#KGArea21 https:///TgAn4paQHF

Am an OKC fan but have to admit steph is so underated....maybe cos he doesnt dunk like LBJ,Russ or he doesnt really play much in the 4th quarters where warriors have already wrapped the game up leading to his decrease in numbers...Just imagine if steph played the same minutes like other elite stars of their teams..

Still the best shooter in the game(my own opinion)....
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 12:37pm On Apr 25, 2018
Eruditor:
I did not watch a single game vs Spurs. Never wanted to. Only checked score report and read comments.

We need SC back. I heard the 4th quarter was a sh-t show.
Too many isos from and we didn't take care if the ball.. We had many offensive rebounds though. KD and Draymond made sure it didn't get out of hand..
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 3:17pm On Apr 25, 2018
A40:
Who plays point guard? The biggest disappointment for me is Melo. Without the burden of being the first or even second option on offense how are you able to suck this badly with all your veteran experience.

I always thought it was a poorly assembled team but I felt they would squeeze past the Jazz on talent alone but the ROTY had other ideas

I thought they would even be able to challenge the warriors a little, this heathens can't get past a rookie led team.

Get felton to play the PG, anyone but russell grin grin

I was going to say move WB to the SG but he ain't even a good shooter

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:33pm On Apr 25, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Too many isos from and we didn't take care if the ball.. We had many offensive rebounds though. KD and Draymond made sure it didn't get out of hand..

We've gotta be better against NOP though. Smother them with great D and take home games. We can bring Steph away and crush them with spacing.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2018
Friggin Mods.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2018
donlittle25:

I thought they would even be able to challenge the warriors a little, this heathens can't get past a rookie led team.

Get felton to play the PG, anyone but russell grin grin

I was going to say move WB to the SG but he ain't even a good shooter
Donovan is a special kid. He's not just any rookie

Russell's problem is he does not take to correction. As you grow you listen to criticism. Filter the constructive ones and work on them! You listen even to his post game comments and you see a guy who is just not ready to change. If I'm Paul George I'm definitely getting the hell out of dodge.

As a PG you can lack every other skill (shooting, athleticism, speed) but the one skill you should never lose is your decision making. It's why Jason Kidd could still play at 38. It's why Rondo still looks decent now. It's why Derrick Rose with all his injuries is still looking like Minnesota's best player.

I expect Westbrook to have a big game today but if he consistently made the right plays in these late game situations it would not have come to this

No need to talk about Cadaver Melo. The OKC GM was naïve dealing for a guy with a player option.

Felton? Don't make me laugh
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 11:28pm On Apr 25, 2018
A40:
Donovan is a special kid. He's not just any rookie

Russell's problem is he does not take to correction. As you grow you listen to criticism. Filter the constructive ones and work on them! You listen even to his post game comments and you see a guy who is just not ready to change. If I'm Paul George I'm definitely getting the hell out of dodge.

As a PG you can lack every other skill (shooting, athleticism, speed) but the one skill you should never lose is your decision making. It's why Jason Kidd could still play at 38. It's why Rondo still looks decent now. It's why Derrick Rose with all his injuries is still looking like Minnesota's best player.

I expect Westbrook to have a big game today but if he consistently made the right plays in these late game situations it would not have come to this

No need to talk about Cadaver Melo. The OKC GM was naïve dealing for a guy with a player option.

Felton? Don't make me laugh
Totally agree with all your points..I dont think nobody even tells him as it..They all look at him as some 'god' or untouchable...That's where Billy Donovan missed it for me..Even if you want to move him to the shooting guard position,he is not really that a great shooter..

For me(contrary to what others may say or think),i dont think it will be that difficult for russ to change cos he already has the talent...he just needs a change in attitude cos with positive attitude,he can listen and learn from positive criticisms...

We may or may not go out in this first round but in all,the team should have a rethink about the system in place....
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:48pm On Apr 25, 2018
aliondo:

Totally agree with all your points..I dont think nobody even tells him as it..They all look at him as some 'god' or untouchable...That's where Billy Donovan missed it for me..Even if you want to move him to the shooting guard position,he is not really that a great shooter..

For me(contrary to what others may say or think),i dont think it will be that difficult for russ to change cos he already has the talent...he just needs a change in attitude cos with positive attitude,he can listen and learn from positive criticisms...

We may or may not go out in this first round but in all,the team should have a rethink about the system in place....
He doesn't believe his game needs some tweaking. He still thinks the world is against him or something. Always aggressive and always on the defensive each time he speaks.

I don't think he can play SG. He's still by all intents and purpose a PG. Just him admitting to himself that he needs to work on his late game decision making would make a dramatic change in his game. He's 10 years in the league so I can't help but wonder if he would ever realize this
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 11:52pm On Apr 25, 2018
Challenge for the house

Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 12:15am On Apr 26, 2018
Watching your goat live

3 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:26am On Apr 26, 2018
A40:
Challenge for the house

Lillard Klay Kawhi LeBron Durant.

Solid defensively and all the other guys save kawhi can shoot so they can play off of LeBron. The prices are messed up though, KD for 4 and Kawhi for 2? LOL!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 26, 2018
JRs shots aren't falling but again his defense is just as important. He's got that baboon thinking he's in Oklahoma again.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 1:59am On Apr 26, 2018
A40:
Challenge for the house

Mad scientist lineup

Lebron Davis Klay Kawhi CP3

Awon science student.... cool
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 2:31am On Apr 26, 2018
who else noticed...Bron not missed any free throws tonight..simply amazing..unlike him.. shocked wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (847) (848) (849) (850) (851) (852) (853) ... (2201) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: A40(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.