Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,527 members, 7,819,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (853) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1631653 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (2215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:21am On Apr 26, 2018
Down to 6. From 25pts. Jazz got cocky but the 4th and 5th on Gobert were trash man.

I hate games being decided by refs.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Eruditor:
Down to 6. From 25pts. Jazz got cocky but the 4th and 5th on Gobert were trash man.

I hate games being decided by refs.
6 points?? shocked shocked..Thought twas game over already from the 3rd quarter..
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:27am On Apr 26, 2018
Tie game.

Huge 3rd by Russell with 4 3s in this half.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:27am On Apr 26, 2018
The refs successfully changed the momentum with the phantom calls.. Jazz weren't returned the favor on the offensive end.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:30am On Apr 26, 2018
SmooshCHN:
The refs successfully changed the momentum with the phantom calls.. Jazz weren't returned the favor on the offensive end.

Crowder even begged for that last foul and the refs ignored.

You can’t rig Russell’s shooting. He was lit. But those fouls man....na...NBA e no good.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Eruditor:

Crowder even begged for that last foul and the refs ignored.

You can’t rig Russell’s shooting. He was lit. But those fouls man....na...NBA e no good.
The fouls were horrible Bruh..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Eruditor:
Tie game.

Huge 3rd by Russell with 4 3s in this half.

youve got to be kidding me...am tuning in now shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 4:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Whenever a game isn't going people's way they start blaming the refs. SMH.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:40am On Apr 26, 2018
Seems gobert is out?? shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:41am On Apr 26, 2018
aliondo:
Seems gobert is out?? shocked shocked

5 fouls. That is what I and Smoosh were talking about.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 4:46am On Apr 26, 2018
5pt lead by OKC.

Neither of these teams can pick more than a game against Houston. Their weaknesses have been fully exposed.

OKC: Streaky team. Stars must align for all to go well.

Jazz: take Gobert out through foul trouble.

I don retire from this one. May the best team win.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 4:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Eruditor:
5pt lead by OKC.

Neither of these teams can pick more than a game against Houston. Their weaknesses have been fully exposed.

OKC: Streaky team. Stars must align for all to go well.

Jazz: take Gobert out through foul trouble.

I don retire from this one. May the best team win.

My guy hold liver small. Wey smooshchn. Your homeboy no wan gree o
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 4:57am On Apr 26, 2018
This is what i call beast mode...P.G and Russ... shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 5:26am On Apr 26, 2018
birdman:

Bruh this game was Westbrook's legacy on the line. He just had to show up. Utah choked and the refs definitely helped put gobert in trouble while they weren't returning the favor. Utah fúck up sha.. They became too confident.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 5:28am On Apr 26, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Bruh this game was Westbrook's legacy on the line. He just had to show up. Utah choked and the refs definitely helped put gobert in trouble while they weren't returning the favor. Utah fúck up sha.. They became too confident.

I have to agree. Even then, Westbrooks legacy will never be the same
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:30am On Apr 26, 2018
birdman:

I won’t even watch game 6. Silver go rig am to force game 7.

I was watching the series to see how tough it will be for Houston. I am not convinced by either teams.

Make I just face my Pelicans and hope for the best.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:33am On Apr 26, 2018
Eruditor:

I won’t even watch game 6. Silver go rig am to force game 7.

I was watching the series to see how tough it will be for Houston. I am not convinced by either teams.

Make I just face my Pelicans and hope for the best.
Oh now...its silver??pls let him rig us to the finals oh.... grin grin
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 5:37am On Apr 26, 2018
aliondo:

Oh now...its silver??pls let him rig us to the finals oh.... grin grin

Silver’s duty is to make money for the NBA and ratings bring money. If he sees an opportunity to improve ratings he will take it. There is nothing new. I am not going to play either of those teams till WCFs (if they get there) so I have no dog in the fight. I already called out the BS reffing even when Jazz still had their 8pt lead. What is bad is bad. Simple.

If you doubt me, go online or listen to the analysts talk about the Gobert 4th and 5th fouls. Na. It was unfair especially the offensive foul on Gobert for Abrines.
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 5:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Eruditor:

Silver’s duty is to make money for the NBA and ratings bring money. If he sees an opportunity to improve ratings he will take it. There is nothing new. I am not going to play either of those teams till WCFs (if they get there) so I have no dog in the fight. I already called out the BS reffing even when Jazz still had their 8pt lead. What is bad is bad. Simple.

If you doubt me, go online or listen to the analysts talk about the Gobert 4th and 5th fouls. Na. It was unfair especially the offensive foul on Gobert for Abrines.
Wont argue with the fouls...but those russ shots and 25 points come back cannot be rigged..sorry..

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:18am On Apr 26, 2018
birdman:

I have to agree. Even then, Westbrooks legacy will never be the same
Goodluck convincing his fans.. I've not seen any legacy though. Just the triple doubles but like Mike D'antoni said, triple doubles are cute but meaningless without a championship.
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:25am On Apr 26, 2018
aliondo:

Wont argue with the fouls...but those russ shots and 25 points come back cannot be rigged..sorry..
There's something called foul and it affects the game of basketball. The refs gave Rudy Gobert two ridiculous calls and one when he grabbed a clean offensive rebound. He had 5 and was forced to sit. And that's where OKC had free Lane to the basket in the 3rd quarter.. Utah definitely choked and don't say I hate okc here cos others agreed they needed the help of the officials to change the momentum. I remember crowder being brought down by two guys and they refs didn't even squeak. There'll most likely be a game 7, it's glaring and we've watched lots of games to know why the NBA will make it happen.
Re: The NBA Begins by birdman(m): 6:30am On Apr 26, 2018
Its over in 6. Playing in utah is always hard. Watching coach Donovans body language in the post interview, even him knows its over
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 6:32am On Apr 26, 2018
Jr Smith played 33mins with 0pts
LeBron came clutch
Pacers forgot they had a foul to give
Utah blew 25pts lead
Carmelo proved he is not worth a bag of saltine crackers. I don't want to see him step on the court for God's sake.

Epic game day.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 6:48am On Apr 26, 2018
So russel went off?

About time. I am still disappointed
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 6:49am On Apr 26, 2018
Where is lolawilliams? Your team won o
Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2018
donlittle25:
So russel went off?

About time. I am still disappointed
Gobert foul trouble and Russ.. Melo Anthony came to warm the bench as usual. God saved Birdman.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 26, 2018
I've been trying to explain the concept of value to some people on this thread but hate won't let them see reason. Value is for LeBron to shoot the way that he did and to need a buzzer beating winner while a certain "lock for MVP" player keeps shooting the way that he has been this series and for them to keep blowing out teams. If MVP truly means most valuable player, there's no player in the NBA who means as much to his team as LeBron does period!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 26, 2018
And to the people who keep calling this a goal tend, yes it hit the backboard but it was still under the rim so you can block it. Also, just before that there's was a blown call when Young poked it out of bounds and the ball was given back to Indy. Ooh and the Cavs won by 3 so..... Welp!
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:27am On Apr 26, 2018
But LeBron isn't clutch. undecided

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 26, 2018
Join kanyking on telegram channel for 3-5 odds and 10 odds and above for maxbet. Well analyze and accurate game. Just search "kingkany" on your telegram or enter link /kingkany
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2018
SmooshCHN:
There's something called foul and it affects the game of basketball. The refs gave Rudy Gobert two ridiculous calls and one when he grabbed a clean offensive rebound. He had 5 and was forced to sit. And that's where OKC had free Lane to the basket in the 3rd quarter.. Utah definitely choked and don't say I hate okc here cos others agreed they needed the help of the officials to change the momentum. I remember crowder being brought down by two guys and they refs didn't even squeak. There'll most likely be a game 7, it's glaring and we've watched lots of games to know why the NBA will make it happen.
I was watching the Houston match so i was reading the live commentary from you and Eruditor...But are we saying OKC would have not equalized if not for the Gobert foul?Would Gobert have stopped those threes by Westbrook..you must not support me...just be logical....
Re: The NBA Begins by aliondo: 1:21pm On Apr 26, 2018
birdman:
Its over in 6. Playing in utah is always hard. Watching coach Donovans body language in the post interview, even him knows its over
I just didnt want to lose at home but even present and past nba players will tell you utah is one of the most difficult places to play in..wished they won the first two matches at home...lets just watch and see tho..#fingers crossed.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (850) (851) (852) (853) (854) (855) (856) ... (2215) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.