Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,095 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (921) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1628788 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (2212) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 6:57pm On May 18, 2018
Why is Draymond Green's Mum taking passing shots at KD? It's not KD's fault Golden State's offense was pretty much inexistent in Game 2 was it?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:18pm On May 18, 2018
Decale:

The man just unilaterally accords himself IQ scores and even increases it at will.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:18pm On May 18, 2018
chic2pimp:
Why is Draymond Green's Mum taking passing shots at KD? It's not KD's fault Golden State's offense was pretty much inexistent in Game 2 was it?

Make I check online. She better not ph-ck this game 3 blow out win for the dubs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:19pm On May 18, 2018
SmooshCHN:
I watched the last one on the Netflix app. It's was meh but I'll give this new one a try. Na next week things for here be that. grin

The sequel is better than the first edition. You can take that to the bank and deposit it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 18, 2018
Eruditor:

The man just unilaterally accords himself IQ scores and even increases it at will.

Me being in passive mode and embracing a more humble approach to things I considered what you posted. I discarded my plethora of accolades and searched within myself. Could he be right? Do I have an over inflated ego? Could it be? Am I a deluded narcissist? Right at that moment I checked into my university's online portal and glanced the first entry of my final results and mark me, all that self doubt flew right out of the window. Forget the tests, forget the aforementioned accolades, my brain functions at a level that makes me question if I'm really even human. I see things, know things ordinary people like you can never understand. So keep grasping at straws eruditor, while the legend of my prodigious genius grows.

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 8:16pm On May 18, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Me being in passive mode and embracing a more humble approach to things I considered what you posted. I discarded my plethora of accolades and searched within myself. Could he be right? Do I have an over inflated ego? Could it be? Am I a deluded narcissist? Right at that moment I checked into my university's online portal and glanced the first entry of my final results and mark me, all that self doubt flew right out of the window. Forget the tests, forget the aforementioned accolades, my brain functions at a level that makes me question if I'm really even human. I see things, know things ordinary people like you can never understand. So keep grasping at straws eruditor, while the legend of my prodigious genius grows.

While you are in the gullible phase, I have some snake oil to sell to you bro.
Re: The NBA Begins by chic2pimp(m): 8:33pm On May 18, 2018
Eruditor:

Make I check online. She better not ph-ck this game 3 blow out win for the dubs.

Lool grin grin.....Blow out would depend on which Steph shows up on sunday.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:32am On May 19, 2018
I understand what pippen is trying to say. It's easy to say Jordan was better than Kobe because they played the same way, same position and were the same height. LeBron and Jordan? Too complicated. I often say that I don't like the word greatest of all times there's the word one of before that. In my quest to elevate LeBrons status I have admittedly betrayed that school of thought because I know what I am going up against. I'm inclined to support someone with a more complete skill set but in fairness what pippen says really puts this debate into perspective because it shows the subjective and objective aspects of comparing these two and the difficulties one may run into. In the end the only conclusion one can arrive at is that there is no true measure to determine who the greatest of all time is. If some people believe Jordan is the greatest because he was a childhood hero of theirs or because of what he did for the sport? I'm cool with that, I guess that's what LeBron is for many in this era including myself. but trying to factual state that MJ was better, I don't care who you are or which approach you use you're wrong.

https://twitter.com/MarkG_Medina/status/997591198498832384?s=19

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 4:02pm On May 19, 2018
Guess who this is? cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Killrhymz: 4:36pm On May 19, 2018
looks lyk elfrid payton
Re: The NBA Begins by somehow: 9:47pm On May 19, 2018
Like Payton, has he cut his hair?
SmooshCHN:
Guess who this is? cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 19, 2018
Guess who this is. I'll give you a hint; It's Donlittle25.

Stop posting selfies on twitter man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:31am On May 20, 2018
Today we fight for our lives, today we defend the land.

Re: The NBA Begins by SmooshCHN: 1:37am On May 20, 2018
somehow:
Like Payton, has he cut his hair?
Killrhymz:
looks lyk elfrid payton
Maybe the dude will be able to hit jumpers now.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:49am On May 20, 2018
I don't like this. They're cold but we can't extend the lead. We have to take advantage.
Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 1:52am On May 20, 2018
G. Hill is handling and controlling the offensive traffic early on.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:58am On May 20, 2018
BarthramLestat:
I don't like this. They're cold but we can't extend the lead. We have to take advantage.

This is more like it.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:01am On May 20, 2018
I hate Jeff Van Gundy with a passion.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:02am On May 20, 2018
I won't say anything about the refereeing.

lipsrsealed
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:06am On May 20, 2018
Eruditor:
I won't say anything about the refereeing.

lipsrsealed

This guy.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:06am On May 20, 2018
George hill. My nigga!!!
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:11am On May 20, 2018
BarthramLestat:

This guy.

The reffing has been a bit lopsided. It is partly responsible for one teams failure and the other teams success. Besides that, Cavs have played well. George hill and Bron in particular.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:13am On May 20, 2018
Eruditor:

The reffing has been a bit lopsided. It is partly responsible for one teams failure and the other teams success. Besides that, Cavs have played well. George hill and Bron in particular.

What about when the reffing was lopsided in the celtics favour in previous games. You didn't have a problem with it then?

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Roland17(m): 2:14am On May 20, 2018
We are forcing the Cavs to shoot late into the clock but we are not finishing our defensive schemes.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:22am On May 20, 2018
BarthramLestat:

What about when the reffing was lopsided in the celtics favour in previous games. You didn't have a problem with it then?

I know about individual bad calls here and there and I know about ref ball.

It is not responsible for how Cavs have played as they have actually shot the ball well. But you'd be dishonest if you don't see that at some point in this game there was a stream of one sided calls.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:25am On May 20, 2018
Eruditor:

I know about individual bad calls here and there and I know about ref ball.

It is not responsible for how Cavs have played as they have actually shot the ball well. But you'd be dishonest if you don't see that at some point in this game there was a stream of one sided calls.

Maybe focus on why the cavs have played the way they have and why they've shot well instead of talking about refs for the umpteenth time on this thread?
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:28am On May 20, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Maybe focus on why the cavs have played the way they have and why they've shot well instead of talking about refs for the umpteenth time on this thread?

I am making commentary not necessarily analysis.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 2:29am On May 20, 2018
This one na beating o.

Me after checking scores

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:30am On May 20, 2018
donlittle25:
This one na beating o.

Me after checking scores

You need to see how angry I am here seeing Bron shoot 3s like Klay Thompson.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:32am On May 20, 2018
Celts are playing like they knew they would lose.

They better get ready for game 4.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:34am On May 20, 2018
You need to see the reverse jam Bron just did.

shocked shocked
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:35am On May 20, 2018
Lebron dey elevate abeg.

54-36.

(1) (2) (3) ... (918) (919) (920) (921) (922) (923) (924) ... (2212) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.