Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,014 members, 7,817,987 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

The NBA Begins - Sports (924) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The NBA Begins (1628315 Views)

Two Nigerian Players In The NBA Finals / Miami Heats Wins The NBA Final / Unbelievable! Kobe Bryant The Nba Player Of The Decade: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (2211) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:30pm On May 21, 2018
Am I the only one who despises how CP3 and Harden have been behaving at the postgame interviews?

They act smug. Reply the questions in a dismissive way. Give sarcastic replies and never credit GSW.

They are just setting themselves up to be hated.

If I was not a GSW fan..I would still prefer Boston or Cavs to win over Houston TBH.
Re: The NBA Begins by Hardetayour: 7:44pm On May 21, 2018
Eruditor:
Am I the only one who despises how CP3 and Harden have been behaving at the postgame interviews?

They act smug. Reply the questions in a dismissive way. Give sarcastic replies and never credit GSW.

They are just setting themselves up to be hated.

If I was not a GSW fan..I would still prefer Boston or Cavs to win over Houston TBH.

There was this Asian lady that asked them a question after game 1.if u see the way Harden looked at her like 'who is she', I just closed the stream
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 7:46pm On May 21, 2018
Hardetayour:

There was this Asian lady that asked them a question after game 1.if u see the way Harden looked at her like 'who is she', I just closed the stream

I watched that. He just said "next question".

So arrogant and rude.

Nothing about what GSW did. Always..we let them do this..we let them do that. "He [Curry] made shots that is all".

Even Capela was saying Curry only made buckets because he was not guarding him. What sort of phuckery is that?

I hate that team.

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:16am On May 22, 2018
LMAO. Shots fired cheesy

He's right though.

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 12:28am On May 22, 2018
BarthramLestat:
LMAO. Shots fired cheesy

He's right though.

Kyle Korver?
JR Smith?

Only one player has made layups on 81% of his tries in the playoffs.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 12:34am On May 22, 2018
Eruditor:

Kyle Korver?
JR Smith?

Only one player has made layups on 81% of his tries in the playoffs.

First of all JR is a 3 and D player.

The rest well I don't know what you're trying to say but if you're talking about LeBron then listen up. He can kill you with the 3s like he did Boston, kill you with the midrange like he did Indiana, kill you with the fadeaway like he did Toronto and of course there's his layups. He can dissect you with his passing or lock down your best player with his defense. He is the opposite of one dimensional.

I don't even know why you're bringing this up, it's too lopsided my dude. cheesy

1 Like

Re: The NBA Begins by iRepMyCity(m): 12:56am On May 22, 2018
Cavs will get annihiliated today! cool

2 Likes

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:01am On May 22, 2018
BarthramLestat:

First of all JR is a 3 and D player.

The rest well I don't know what you're trying to say but if you're talking about LeBron then listen up. He can kill you with the 3s like he did Boston, kill you with the midrange like he did Indiana, kill you with the fadeaway like he did Toronto and of course there's his layups. He can dissect you with his passing or lock down your best player with his defense. He is the opposite of one dimensional.

I don't even know why you're bringing this up, it's too lopsided my dude. cheesy

Kyle Korver made more 3s against Boston in the solitary win. He used Fade always against Toronto in one game but then it has not been so efficient against Celts. He is a good passer but that is game 3 against Celts again and he has barely locked down anyone on defense all playoffs long. I agree he is not one dimensional so why is he shading Kyle Korver?

cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:11am On May 22, 2018
Eruditor:

Kyle Korver made more 3s against Boston in the solitary win. He used Fade always against Toronto in one game but then it has not been so efficient against Celts. He is a good passer but that is game 3 against Celts again and he has barely locked down anyone on defense all playoffs long. I agree he is not one dimensional so why is he shading Kyle Korver?

cheesy

You know who he's shading, that's why you replied. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Maestro21: 1:27am On May 22, 2018
BarthramLestat:

I am wondering why he is shading his own teammate. The best 3pt shooter I know is more accurate than Bron in going to the rim. Shoots the midrange better...dribbles better...shoots free throws better...and can hold his own in both steals and assists. In fact, his 7 3s in 3 games is seen as a low compared to some other person who has 8 in 3 games (who is being lauded for it).

So I am wondering what Kyle Korver did toBron that he shaded him.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:29am On May 22, 2018
BarthramLestat:

Ok.
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:32am On May 22, 2018
This Colin guy didn’t just put Simmons ahead of giannis.

Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:33am On May 22, 2018
Maestro21:

I am wondering why he is shading his own teammate. The best 3pt shooter I know is more accurate than Bron in going to the rim. Shoots the midrange better...dribbles better...shoots free throws better...and can hold his own in both steals and assists. In fact, his 7 3s in 3 games is seen as a low compared to some other person who has 8 in 3 games (who is being lauded for it).

So I am wondering what Kyle Korver did toBron that he shaded him.

Eruditor, can you see what you've done?

Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:34am On May 22, 2018
donlittle25:

They have started.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:35am On May 22, 2018
donlittle25:

A lot of "special" people are starting to put simmons in their top ten.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:37am On May 22, 2018
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:39am On May 22, 2018
Granted he's the best to ever do it but let's be honest. All curry does is shoot and if his shots aren't falling he's as useless as I am on my throne watching the game. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 1:44am On May 22, 2018
BarthramLestat:
Granted he's the best to ever do it but let's be honest. All curry does is shoot and if his shots aren't falling he's as useless as I am on my throne watching the game. cheesy

So how does LeBron influence a game when his shots are not falling? Use game 1 versus Celts as a case study.
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:51am On May 22, 2018
Decale:

Don't let God hear you before he takes you to The Bad Place...
Loool Deadpool 1 was weak abeg. I can defend it at the Hague
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:52am On May 22, 2018
donlittle25:
How is Ben Simmons a top 5 player? Lmaooo these guys are on crack FFS!! He's not even top 20
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:55am On May 22, 2018
Eruditor:

So how does LeBron influence a game when his shots are not falling? Use game 1 versus Celts as a case study.

LOL. Don't even start this man. I'm not in the mood for this at all.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 1:55am On May 22, 2018
A40:
How is Ben Simmons a top 5 player? Lmaooo these guys are on crack FFS!! He's not even top 20

Thank you!
Re: The NBA Begins by A40(m): 1:56am On May 22, 2018
SmooshCHN:
Abeg God bless you for saying the truth. Though everyone has been all hyped about the New Deadpool. I'll just give it a try..Fara bale na cheesy
Loool no mind them. Too many follow follow people. I never see the part 2 so I can't speak on it yet though
Re: The NBA Begins by donlittle25: 1:59am On May 22, 2018
Someone needs to calm down these Celtics guys
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:01am On May 22, 2018
Anytime I see the Cavs leading with LeBron not having much offensive load it's usually a good omen. I know if it comes down to a tight game down the stretch he has enough in the tank to see us home. Good game so far.
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:08am On May 22, 2018
Pffft. And they say korver is one dimensional. cheesy
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:09am On May 22, 2018
O boy...

Cavs are playing D.

Trouble dey o
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:10am On May 22, 2018
Nothing annoys me more than these lazy Kevin love turnovers when passing or posting up. Plus it tends to take him out of rhythm.
Re: The NBA Begins by Eruditor: 2:11am On May 22, 2018
Young Celts are rattled.

Nna mehn.

What is it about Celts and playing away?
Re: The NBA Begins by Nobody: 2:12am On May 22, 2018
This Cavs rim is cursed cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (921) (922) (923) (924) (925) (926) (927) ... (2211) (Reply)

"The Super Eagles Thread: The Road To AFCON 2023, 2025 And 2026 World Cup

Viewing this topic: A40(m), Roland17(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.