Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook (8766 Views)

Jonathan Latest Message On Facebook And People's Reactions / Doyin Okupe Blasts Critics Of Femi Adesina’s ‘wailing Wailers’ Christmas Message / President Buhari’s Christmas Message To Nigerians (must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Konnektions146(m): 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2011
the issue is dat this guy cant really understand this massive project called Nigeria.
its not easy as well to be a president but i expected much more than i am gettin from Him but i am still believin for the better.

i heard someone say Nigeria is broke' can yu explain further cos to the best of my knowledge, there is nothin like bankrupcy around this govt.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by ninja(f): 4:12pm On Dec 26, 2011
My earlier response was directed @Ronalmagic not you chinnyonwu. My apologies.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by eros(m): 4:45pm On Dec 26, 2011
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Nigerian-President-Goodluck-Jonathan-must-resign-now/286818311366521?sk=wall

Please like the facebook page above in support for the resignation of ODECHUKWU, RETARDEEN and DUMBJOE.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by NotNairalandi(m): 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2011
i petty those who rely on Gov.for their life.4get about Gov.develope skills and move on with ur life.complaining cant solve any problem.if you are on cash, u will surely know that NAIJA is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by LEXYLOV: 10:10pm On Dec 26, 2011
What else do you expect from a zoology Dr
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by infofta(m): 10:19pm On Dec 26, 2011
People who can really think knows that the biggest problem we have is corruption and not fuel subsidy. EFCC and our Judiciary is a disgrace in this regard. Many have been caught, yet they still walk freely today.
I just can imagine some group of people will loot our money, transfer them to foreign banks then later loan back to us with interest by the same banks.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by akinolasam: 11:02pm On Dec 26, 2011
What is happening in Naija is evident to proof that we are governed by a bunch of ROBOTS.

G.E.J. is blind, deaf and dumb. He does not have a mind of his own.

He only lead us by the WILL of his co-political rascals.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by crissmac: 2:30am On Dec 27, 2011
its very sad to see that the same set of people condemning GEJ donot even have d balls to put their own families in check. d problem with us is that we are always looking for the easy way out. i believe that although the subsidy removal is a hard decision, it will benefit us in the long run. so people, its time that we buck up and face the reality on ground namely that there will be no more freebies.
hard times never last but hard people do!
God bless us all!
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Pain(m): 8:52am On Dec 27, 2011
crissmac:

its very sad to see that the same set of people condemning GEJ donot even have d balls to put their own families in check. d problem with us is that we are always looking for the easy way out. i believe that although the subsidy removal is a hard decision, it will benefit us in the long run. so people, its time that we buck up and face the reality on ground namely that there will be no more freebies.
hard times never last but hard people do!
God bless us all!

It is crap ideologies like these that have set us back and condemned us to the sad state in which we find ourselves to day. Docile and easy to capitulate citizens!
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by whyx06(m): 12:00pm On Dec 27, 2011
pls Nigerians don't let us to be fool by the so called Govt of ur's. The fuel subsidy is a good idealist but the ideal can only work if Govt as provide basic amenities like good( Road, Water, Electricity )e.t.c. or weather @ a particular time Govt as made promise and fulfil it cos we just think bringing a new policy we made things better for Nigeria. also

Govt is plan for fuel subsidy and @d same time you can see d new budget dat d Govt proposed for 2012, how would u spend d highest % on SECURITY , and in d cos of dat d president wt his vice also planning to buy a car for #280m.
' y wud such be spend if things are in order, y wud 2Nigeria spend such amt on there own life wot abt dos in Rural part of d country or dos doesn't av d privilege, y B'haram we nt b disturbing d country and also the tears of govt of Nigeria is too much i.e parliament the spending dat dis people are spending @ d end of NNI is too much .
what's d function of upper & lower chamber of d house during, d 36state ,722 local govt, commissionals &legislative in every state of d country what are dey during.
y can't dos seat should b re-trench so to enlarge entrepreneurers in d country cos dis people also are causing problem to d growth of Nig economy
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by yinkavelli(m): 6:57pm On Dec 27, 2011
ninja:

You know it really baffles me how gullible you are accepting and digesting government's lies hook line and sinker. So because Okonjo says Nigeria would have the cheapest price after removal you also believe them. FYI there is no such economic index that associate fuel price with population and no. of barrels of crude oil produce by any oil producing country let alone any country for that instance, they are completely non related so stop believing government propaganda. The reason why prices are lower in all these countries is because they've taken their destiny in their own hands by refining in their own backyard and not subject their citizens to the wimps of some opportunistic capitalist like your government wants to do with you? Free your mind from shackles of government propaganda.

You know, i wonder why the majority of Nigerians cannot think towards the direction you are thinking. Einstein once said (Out of clutter, find simplicity) and that's what we should be doing instead of letting these lunatics called ''honorable ministers'' bamboozle us with all their jagons, even if we don't have the money to create and fix more refineries let us borrow!!!!!!, YES I SAID IT, afterall why should they be afraid to do so, shebi they say they are honest and promise to manage our resources well. let them let the refineries work, and no longer export crude or import PMS etc, let us turn around and export these thing we spend so-much money on in the name of subsidy. its our own people that are killing us with their apparent ignorance. God help Nigeria.
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by subima: 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
is quite unfortunity Jonathan found him self in situation. some person are not gratful that our power generation has increased. Obasenjo ruled this country for good 8yrs with out paying serious attention to power generation. our past heads of state could not improved our power generation. and few person are saying we should be ashame. if all past presidents contributed in power generation we will not be where we are now.
we all knw that things are difficult and also we knw Jonathan has his shout comings. but we should appreciate the little that is done to improve leaving for all.
Barake Obama is working tirelessly hard on economic depression and the physical clif but some person are still criticizing him not to talk of Jonathan.
We should also look inwards that Nigeria is better than other African countries.
those saying all this can the rule there families affectively not to talk of there village.
a word is enough for the wise. God Bless Nigeria
Re: My Reply To Gej's Christmas Message On Facebook by Oshosam(m): 7:46pm On Nov 26, 2013
And what happens one year later? http://naijagovernance..com. Let's get your suggestions on way forward.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ogun Attracts 75 Percent Foreign Direct Investment Into Nigeria – UK Envoy / Enugu Boosts Digital Business With WiFi Franchise Model / South-East Presidential Aspirants Not Assertive, Need To Work Harder – Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.