Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

I Need Contacts To Ngos That Defend Married Women Against Callous Divorces - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Contacts To Ngos That Defend Married Women Against Callous Divorces (1566 Views)

Why Do Some Men Like To Tempt Married Women? Why??? / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / Child Abandonment By Callous Fathers, How Come? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Contacts To Ngos That Defend Married Women Against Callous Divorces by Delafruita(m): 2:11pm On Dec 26, 2011
An aunty of mine has been married for almost 30 years.I know she has endured a lot from her husband who incidentally has been an adulterer,drunkard etc.the man even has two kids out of wedlock.its been difficult for my aunty and many of our family members have been advising her for years to divorce her husband but she refused.the man maltreats her and her children,he doesn't provide for them and prefers to spend his money on frivolities and concubines.

The man has now instituited a case for dissolution of their marriage and he purposely took the case to a court in his village where he knows he can manipulate the ruling.this is why I will appreciate if anyone could link us with and NGO that fights for women's rights so that when the case begins,she will not only get a fair hearing,but also she will be able get her demands met because she will be saddled with four children in the aftermath of the divorce.
I can be reached on 08097026097 or delafruita@yahoo.com
Thanks for your help

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Some Men Abuse Women? / Fabric Softeners / Advise Needed From Mature Minds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.