Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,401 members, 7,822,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) (1687 Views)

Omo Wahala Dey Ooo. Whatsapp Chat Exposes Cheating And Lying Husband / Nairaland Lost A Member Yesterday Evening ( Pics ) / What Will You Be Doing This Friday Evening? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 26, 2011
Hah this might sound funny like a fornication,but it is true.last night my neighbour's son(A 12yrs old boy) just walked in at about 11pm,and this was the interaction btw them, ,Good evening dad"DARE where are u comin from?DARE"Dad i went to see my galfrnd.DAD"what? Are u insane,what do u know about galfrnd?DARE"dad i know alot about her,she is my classmate"DAD"what did u went to see her for?''DARE"daddy we enjoyed ourselves"DAD"what enjoyment?"DARE"We did what you and mum does in the night.The man just went inside,while Dare was still standing outside,few mins later he called him in,next i heard was shouting and screaming my eyes! o,As i'm posting this,the boy is still lying on hospital bed,his dad poured hot oil on him,u need to see his skin the way it was peeled up.Would u justified this man for his action?Mature responses pls.
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by Goldieluks: 8:01pm On Dec 26, 2011
The man is an illiterate animal,instead of the iidiot to sit his son down and explain to him like a
sensible adult, he decided to pour him hot oil,as if that would change the issue at hand. wth is wrong with
Nigerians these days,they act so barbaric and stupid,is this the height of what poverty can do to people's sense of reasoning?
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 26, 2011
@poster
how can anyone justify madness/insanity?! hopefully the dad will have plenty of time to cool his heels in jail!!!!
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by cynthiafred67(f): 1:41am On Dec 27, 2011
Some people are just stupi.d Instead of the foolish man to sit his son down and talk to him as a father that he claims to be, he choose to pour hot oil on him, Smh I think he should be beaten and locked up.
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by freecocoa(f): 5:05am On Dec 27, 2011
OP do you live in nigeria? If yes then you are a blawdy Liar a very bad one at that, who you dey tell this jonzing story? I just hope you are not talking about naija sha.
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by Ranoscky(m): 5:27am On Dec 27, 2011
Pikin go tel im NAIJA papa dat kain tin? Op, dis tory no scale thru my comprehendin filter. Pls, come with another.
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 27, 2011
Ranosky,beta scale it thru,cos it is very true.btw this is Shomolu where everything is possible,especially when u have a brothel on ur street,and this boy in question plays along the street till the parents come back from work.he even have frnds dat lives right next to the brothel.
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by sugardaddy1(m): 7:15am On Dec 27, 2011
Very fictitious story.
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by Ranoscky(m): 7:22am On Dec 27, 2011
jbx:

Ranos[b]c[/b]ky,beta scale it thru,cos it is very true.btw this is Shomolu where everything is possible,especially when u have a brothel on your street,and this boy in question plays along the street till the parents come back from work.he even have frnds dat lives right next to the brothel.
1st of, dont forget to add the 'c' to ma name nextime! 2ndly, so u'r sayin this story is REAL, that I should believe it?
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by Flashaldrin(m): 8:36am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

OP do you live in nigeria? If yes then you are a blawdy Liar a very bad one at that, who you dey tell this jonzing story? I just hope you are not talking about naija sha.
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 27, 2011
I live in SHOMOLU,LAGOS,NAIJA. The street Punch newspaper talks about very often,now u go dig it.
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by Flashaldrin(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2011
freecocoa:

undecided undecided
Re: Good Evening Daddy(wahala Dey Oo) by jossy26: 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2011
na lie be dis story jare

(1) (Reply)

Please Advice Me...what Should I Do In This Situation? / My ENCOURAGMENTS FOR Anitafancis's "He Got Me Pregnant And Left Me To Suffer" / Why Do Women Cheat At Everything

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.