Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram (2320 Views)

Aftermath Of The Boko Haram Terror In Borno Yesterday (Graphic Pictures) / How Bukola Saraki's Trial Confirms/Expose The Insincerity Of Buhari And APC / Pics Of The Boko Haram Members Killed Today & The Foreign Currency Recovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 5:30pm On Dec 27, 2011
Is the Boko Haram threat just some bunch of Islamist militants? Read the blog below to find out the truth. You will be shocked. Story still being published in bits

http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in.html
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 5:39pm On Dec 27, 2011
I am looking forward to reading this part "I will be addressing how the group was formed, their stated intention and the facts on the ground and finally I will be exposing top Nigerians who are funding and training the militants because of politics."
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 6:10pm On Dec 27, 2011
I seriously believe the Boko Haram group is a sham. They do not exist. This is just the work of some 'masked' big men playing Nigeria
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 6:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
The Christmas blasts happened just days after the army announced that they have killed over 50 Boko Haram members. I smell something fishy if I should believe the account of the military.
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 7:14pm On Dec 27, 2011
Is it true that the military was intentionally moved to Damaturu so that the Boko Haram guys can have a field day putting together such a complex coordinated attacks? Just asking
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 8:01pm On Dec 27, 2011
Did the military say they have destroyed the weapon cache of the Boko Haram group?
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2011
Who took those high resolution images just as the Catholic bomb went off? Was it known in advance?
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 8:29am On Dec 28, 2011
Part 2 of the Boko Haram story has been published http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in_27.html
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 9:57am On Dec 28, 2011
Akwasi:

Part 2 of the Boko Haram story has been published http://seeafrica..com/2011/12/freedom-of-religion-and-boko-haram-in_27.html
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 11:35am On Dec 28, 2011
Why does GEJ feels like being at sea over the issue? Does he know the full impact of what is happening? Who is in control of the Nigerian security? One thing is for sure , it is not GEJ!
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 1:28pm On Dec 28, 2011
Is it true that the SSS is refusing to share vital info with the CIA and FBI? Why is the security always ignoring warnings from the public?
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 2:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
Why is it that anytime the security announces any engagement with the Boko Haram, an attack occurs?
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 3:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
I hope someone is connecting the dots because this is really going somewhere
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 4:15pm On Dec 28, 2011
Some Nigerians are very delusional. Who suggested that the interest of the citizens is always paramount? Wake up guys and start asking some questions
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 7:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
As soon as Nigerians realize that this is all a big game being played by someone, this nonsense will stop rightaway
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by doofanc: 7:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
this Ghana man you no dey tire? tongue
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 8:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
looooooooooooooooooool grin I no tire o my bro cos I dey fear
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 8:52am On Dec 29, 2011
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2011
More questions need to be asked in this country
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by worm(f): 2:54pm On Dec 29, 2011
Akwasi wetin kwansan you wit naija na your kontiri? i no dey pear ne? kaji ko?
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 3:22pm On Dec 29, 2011
worm:

Akwasi wetin kwansan you wit naija na your kontiri? i no dey pear ne? kaji ko?

Hi worm, hope you are not enjoying what is going on. The same with me grin
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 6:43pm On Dec 29, 2011
the protest in kaduna is so good
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 6:00pm On Jan 10, 2012
I hope no blood is spilled again in all this. It is enough
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 3:59pm On Jan 11, 2012
Somebody should be asking the military some questions about these killings,
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 4:23pm On Jan 11, 2012
Gradually Nigeria is losing the fight against this dirty trick by some evil few. How can you be tricked into believing that your brother is after your life? This is all ploy and until the whole of Nigeria sees this and work together and brothers and sisters, there is very little chance that you can survive this
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by NaMe4: 4:37pm On Jan 11, 2012
af.reuters.com/article/nigeriaNewsidAFL6E8CB1P120120111
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 4:38pm On Jan 11, 2012
The day that Christians will try to take matters in their own hands and 'retaliate' will be the time when a coup may take play. Mark this
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 5:44pm On Jan 11, 2012
Na-Me:

af.reuters.com/article/nigeriaNewsidAFL6E8CB1P120120111

Very sad cry
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 10:41pm On Jan 11, 2012
May the souls of the 8 slaughtered by some cowards rest in peace
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 12:57pm On Jan 17, 2012
How did that guy escape?
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 8:19am On Jan 18, 2012
It is confirmed that the suspected Boko Haram bomber is now at large. Very funny indeed
Re: Blog Promises To Expose The Boko Haram by Akwasi(m): 7:51pm On Jan 18, 2012
I believe the VP should speak

(1) (Reply)

What Is Stopping Nigeria's Disintegration. / INEC Officials Caught Moving Sensitive Materials In Osun (photos) / Fashola On Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.