Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,761 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr (19754 Views)

JUST IN: Another Bomb Explosion Reported At Shalom Chuch, Trikania, Kaduna State / Bomb Explosion Reported At Lord's Chosen Church Jos! / Breaking News - Another Explosion In Kaduna Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by idmanzik: 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2011
Citizen reporters affiliated with Saharareporters have reported another bomb explosion in the Hausa quarters in Sapele, Delta state. The explosion happened at  an Arabic school along Urhobo Road. The explosion was similar to the one that ripped through a Mosque in the township on December 10.

There are unconfirmed reports of 3 injuries.
Saharareporters will continue to provide details as they become available.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/another-explosion-reported-sapele-delta-state
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Osama10(m): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2011
Hmmmn. lipsrsealed
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Beaf: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2011
Its best to either place the Muslims under 24 hour armed guard, or bus them out of Delta state.
It is easy to see that something is gonna happen soon in Sapele, if not, then Warri or Ughelli. If any blood is spilt in the Niger Delta, y'all can kiss Nigeria goodbye, because that region will break away and I see the SE following suit.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
Idiots !!

And the way to resolve this is to attack Hausas making them no different and just as foolish !!!
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by dayokanu(m): 10:49pm On Dec 27, 2011
MEND in action
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by dayokanu(m): 10:50pm On Dec 27, 2011
Beaf:

Its best to either place the Muslims under 24 hour armed guard, or bus them out of Delta state.

Especially Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo given his antecedence
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by udezue(m): 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2011
MEND is mending them.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by muyoto: 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2011
this is not good at all.  sad sad
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Beaf: 10:54pm On Dec 27, 2011
frosbel:

Idiots !!

And the way to resolve this is to attack Hausas making them no different and just as foolish !!!

And what makes you think it was an attack on Hausa's, rather than what happened with the first bomb?
The first explosion was due to internal tension within the Hausa community, this one is very likely the same. It is if they hit a Delta state person that matters will change, because pipul for dat side no de hear word.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by muyoto: 10:55pm On Dec 27, 2011
One can really sympathize with the frustration they(whoever they are) must be feeling, but this kind of retaliation is going to end badly for ALL OF US, make no mistake about it.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Lasinoh: 11:24pm On Dec 27, 2011
No difference btw mooozlums and chrisssssshesns after all!
Mu Che Che Che Che
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by EzeUche(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2011
Lasinoh:

No difference btw mooozlums and chrisssssshesns after all!
Mu Che Che Che Che

I hope you know no one finds your post amusing.

They are actually quite annoying.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by sheyguy: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2011
ND is starting something it has no liver and stamina for, them think say na gbege club paroles be this abi . . . . . .make we dey watch for now.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Samoo01: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2011
Yes, it is.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by rekeson: 12:03am On Dec 28, 2011
sheyguy:

ND is starting something it has no liver and stamina for, them think say na gbege club paroles be this abi . . . . . .make we dey watch for now.
need i remind u dat 9ja deltans have been dinning with gun power and grenades 4 a donkey years now.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by EzeUche(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2011
sheyguy:

Typical Yoruba reply.

Do not mistake the Niger Delta for the South-West.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by OAM4J: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2011
The president said we will have to live with the burden of bombings. I guess this is it.

Lord have mercy! Not looking good at all.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by IbroSaunks(m): 12:09am On Dec 28, 2011
dear Nigeria, are you approaching religious war?
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2011
Incompetent oafs. 3 injuries? Is this a kindagarten 'byday' party or what? We southerners are too cowardly and disorganized for my liking. I need to see muslim casualties, as in DEATHS,  in the hundreds and thousands. This is not childsplay.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by OAM4J: 12:15am On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Typical Yoruba reply.

Uche, this is beyond tribal sentiments. The victims of all these will be innocent men, women and children when these bombs continue to rock every part of the country.

Unfortunately too, this is not a normal combat battle.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by 3direct: 12:18am On Dec 28, 2011
This Casualty is very low for my liking, Honestly
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by IbroSaunks(m): 12:18am On Dec 28, 2011
pro01:

Incompetent oafs. 3 injuries? Is this a kindagarten 'byday' party or what? We southerners are too cowardly and disorganized for my liking. I need to see muslim casualties, as in DEATHS,  in the hundreds and thousands. This is not childsplay.
what would Muslim deaths solve? two wrongs = right
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Rgp92: 12:21am On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Typical Yoruba reply.

Haha says the *** guy grin grin
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by EzeUche(m): 12:21am On Dec 28, 2011
OAM4J:

Uche, this is beyond tribal sentiments. The victims of all these will be innocent men, women and children when these bombs continue to rock every part of the country.

Unfortunately too, this is not a normal combat battle.

You are right, this is not about tribal sentiment.

This is more aligned with religious sentiment.

Innocent lives will be lost, but how many innocent lives have been lost in the North every year?

I have kinsmen who are fleeing the North as we speak. My patience has run thin.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by dadicvila(m): 12:22am On Dec 28, 2011
Did i hear some1 say ND is starting what we dont have Liver or Stamina For??lmao, dats a very ridiculous and ignorant thing to say,right 4rm the days of Jaja of Opobo we have always moved 4rm one conflict to another, The Ijaw Nation alone is well equipped to take on any group of people,forget dose toys our boys dropped in the name of Amnesty oO!the real machines are being oiled,waiting to be used, lets just divide the army and blow it into a full scale War then Naija will know who is who
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by Nobody: 12:25am On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Typical Yoruba reply.

How can you compare Yoruba with oil bunkerers ?
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by sheyguy: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

Typical Yoruba reply.

and what is so special abt Niger Delta that merits the South-West comparison?
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by naijaking1: 12:26am On Dec 28, 2011
Repraisal attack? No, it's not. It's simply designed to look like one. A real attack will not be a laughing matter embarassed
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by ngolieze22: 12:27am On Dec 28, 2011
OMG! Just 3 INJURIES?? 4 all those cows have done? Just 3 injurries?
Na wa o
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by manny4life(m): 12:32am On Dec 28, 2011
Although I agree that two wrongs don't make a right, but for how long will someone tolerate this bunch of idi.ots? If they will destroy them, let them begin.
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by sheyguy: 12:33am On Dec 28, 2011
dadicvila:

Did i hear some1 say ND is starting what we dont have Liver or Stamina For??lmao, dats a very ridiculous and ignorant thing to say,right 4rm the days of Jaja of Opobo. . . . .
!the real machines are being oiled . . . . . .
then Naija will know who is who

1) how does jaja of opobo maps to sapele ?
2) who is who abi ? ? ? Do u know the strength of the Nigerian army at all? ? ?
Re: Another Explosion Reported In Sapele, Delta State - Sr by sheyguy: 12:34am On Dec 28, 2011
dadicvila:

Did i hear some1 say ND is starting what we dont have Liver or Stamina For??lmao, dats a very ridiculous and ignorant thing to say,right 4rm the days of Jaja of Opobo. . . . .
!the real machines are being oiled . . . . . .
then Naija will know who is who

1) how does jaja of opobo maps to sapele ?
2) who is who abi ? ? ? Do u know the strength of the Nigerian army at all? ? ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$3M Subsidy Bribe: Lawan Weeps / Twitter Users Report Armed Police Presence Around The National Stadium,lagos / Nigerian Economy May Collapse Soon – Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.