Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,610 members, 7,827,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan (2504 Views)

People That May Shape Or Destroy Buhari’s Presidency / The Men Who Will Save Or Destroy Nigeria In 2015 / Anambra Again: INEC Backs Andy Uba! (It's Do, Die Or Destroy). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by helpee(m): 7:00am On Dec 28, 2011
I got this from a very reliable source in the presidency. President Obama called GEJ yesterday to commiserate with him on the xmas day bomb blast. The shocking news is that he told Goodluck jonathan in a private telephone conversation that a divided but peaceful Nigeria is better than a Nigeria at WAR. He said because of oil interest it will be difficult to get united nations united behind a united nigeria once the war starts and should the war starts GEJ will be sacrificed. His advice is that GEJ shud as a matter of urgency constitute a national conference to work towards dividing Nigeria in2 4 or 5 nations that will peacefully live together in the next seven years. He said the moni accrued from oil shud be given equally annually to each potential nation in the nxt seven years to be used to develop themselves before the full take off of these nations. Nairalander, what is your opinion about obama's request
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by babsjnr(m): 7:03am On Dec 28, 2011
False story
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by babsjnr(m): 7:07am On Dec 28, 2011
How can obama made an ideal for gej on phone conversation how nigerian should split. Dis story is false
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by helpee(m): 7:09am On Dec 28, 2011
babsjnr:

False story
ok. Wait until sahara reporters break the news, I guess it becomes true story then. pessimist
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by igbo2011(m): 7:12am On Dec 28, 2011
This is BS, show let me hear the phone conversation.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by helpee(m): 7:24am On Dec 28, 2011
babsjnr:

How can obama made an ideal for gej on phone conversation how nigerian should split. Dis story is false
that's even courtesy my friend that he told him on phone rather than blow it on CNN. When ghaddafi suggested nigeria should be divided along religious lines did he consult anybody. America earlier predicted our break up anyway so there is nothing new about that. You tend to think this world leaders are not human. When obama and sakozy both said the isreali president is a liar the world thought it wasn't possible. There is nothing these leaders can't say once they think nobody is listening
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by sizzlers(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2011
wow! Dis story dey somehow o!, but if na tru i think it's ok
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by NegroNtns(m): 7:39am On Dec 28, 2011
He said the moni accrued from oil shud be given equally annually to each potential nation in the nxt seven years to be used to develop themselves before the full take off of these nations. Nairalander, what is your opinion about obama's request

If its true its good but there is nothing Obama is saying to him now that we have not already suggested here, including the above quote. We talked about that formula. The problem is will he act, whether the message is from us or white house? The power behind the message coming from white house is monumental and assuming your account is true, then thats a fair hope and who knows, it might also console the Bokos knowing a delivery is coming.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by Parisgoodman(m): 8:25am On Dec 28, 2011
All hail Obama The Genius!!! Nice frame work though.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by ndukwejoe(m): 8:37am On Dec 28, 2011
Even small pikin no say this one na lie
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by dustydee: 8:50am On Dec 28, 2011
@poster please stop peddling falsehood.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by moremi2008(m): 9:01am On Dec 28, 2011
Where does Nigeria manufacture idiots like this? What kind of food or palm wine did he consume last night to have him spewing rubbish this morning? Haba! Some mothers do have them, indeed!
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 28, 2011
which person oil una wan share for seven years? Y'all beta be jokin! My friend, Go and discover ur oil or groundnut -oil jor.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by helpee(m): 10:41am On Dec 28, 2011
moremi2008:

Where does Nigeria manufacture idiots like this? What kind of food or palm wine did he consume last night to have him spewing rubbish this morning? Haba! Some mothers do have them, indeed!
isn't it obvious your mother was a prostitute. What kind of a woman will open her legs for a mad man to deposit such a poisonous sperm into her already defective gene if not for a slut! And nigeria is so unlucky that the slowpoke created by ur parent's ill conceived relationship is parading itself as a nigerian. In a sane society, idiots like u will be wasting taxpayer's money in a psychiatric home
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by helpee(m): 10:49am On Dec 28, 2011
Boyloaf:

which person oil una wan share for seven years? Y'all beta be jokin! My friend, Go and discover your oil or groundnut -oil jor.
the oil belongs to all of us for as long as we remain a federation. We are already sharing it anyway wether u like it or not. Isn't it better we share it for seven years so that everybody can stand on their own and then part ways amicably. There is no way u can tell an aboki to go and form a new country with nothing other than sharia and you expect to live in peace. It is give and take and I think it is the closest arragement to peaceful separation I have ever seen and I am not surprised it is coming from no other person than obama the great
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 28, 2011
helpee:

the oil belongs to all of us for as long as we remain a federation. We are already sharing it anyway wether u like it or not. Isn't it better we share it for seven years so that everybody can stand on their own and then part ways amicably. There is no way u can tell an aboki to go and form a new country with nothing other than sharia and you expect to live in peace. It is give and take and I think it is the closest arragement to peaceful separation I have ever seen and I am not surprised it is coming from no other person than obama the great
u will touch no oil frm d NIGER DELTA region, wtf! Why shud we be d ones to bear d budden of nigeria's seperation? Once we call a truce, it will be all man for himself! My man, U r touchin no oil! Get dat into ur thick skull! Go and find urs.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by helpee(m): 12:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
Boyloaf:

u will touch no oil frm d NIGER DELTA region, wtf! Why shud we be d ones to bear d budden of nigeria's seperation? Once we call a truce, it will be all man for himself! My man, U r touchin no oil! Get dat into your thick skull! Go and find urs.
great nation don't depend on oil. They depend on human resources and niger delta is Zero in that aspect. If we leave u with ur oil u will only kill urself over the oil and won't achieve anything tangible with it. If by tommorrow we discover a car that can run fueless, has it ever occurred to you that you and your fellow militant will be stranded? Wake up. Oil will not make u a great nation.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by babyboy3(m): 2:32pm On Dec 28, 2011
This sounds like a story made up by one of many followers of the Lt Ojukwu!!!
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:47pm On Dec 28, 2011
I believe this shit. Has anyone read about the CIA report about Nigeria not surviving as a single entity by 2025?
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by Mavor: 2:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
The British are the cause of all this problem. Like every major tinderbox spots in the world. E.g. Israel and Palestine. North and South have no business being together. This is looking like the most likely solution in the very near future.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by maclatunji: 3:04pm On Dec 28, 2011
Chai! Tell that your reliable Aso Rock source to stop drinking shepe. A country is not divided on the basis of single bomb blast no matter how evil. Secondly, a Head of State does not tell another Head of State to oversea the division of his country via telephone. It is against all known common sensical conventions.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by muyoto: 3:16pm On Dec 28, 2011
a poorly thought out version of tales by moonlight
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by helpee(m): 3:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
maclatunji:

Chai! Tell that your reliable Aso Rock source to stop drinking shepe. A country is not divided on the basis of single bomb blast no matter how evil. Secondly, a Head of State does not tell another Head of State to oversea the division of his country via telephone. It is against all known common sensical conventions.
so you call the series of bomb blast by boko haram a single bomb blast. So u will wait till your whole family is wiped out too before you understand the enormity of the problem at hand. For your information even a single bomb blast can spark a series of events that lead to a revolution. A single guy protest sparked off revolution across the arab world in different countries.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by maclatunji: 4:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
helpee:

so you call the series of bomb blast by boko haram a single bomb blast. So u will wait till your whole family is wiped out too before you understand the enormity of the problem at hand. For your information even a single bomb blast can spark a series of events that lead to a revolution. A single guy protest sparked off revolution across the arab world in different countries.

I was expecting that respone if you are smart enough. Well, Obama has been calling after most of the previous bomb blasts, so how come it is now that he is caling for Nigeria's disintegration via telephone? In case you have not noticed, Nigeria is more likely headed for prolonged sectarian-strife than disintegration. Nigerians have not been ruled by a dictator for at least a decade, so forget the Arab comparison.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by manny4life(m): 9:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
If this story has any atom of truth, then I support Obama's idea although why would we need the ND oil? If each region focus on their strength and do best at it, oil or not, we DON'T need it. Like someone suggested, when fuel-less care come into existence, ND boys will be begging for the nation to buy oil (though that's a long time in the making).
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by Obiagu1(m): 10:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
Whether the story is true or not, does GEJ need God to force him to do the right thing?
The ball is in his hands and he should rescue his people. Period!
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by dayokanu(m): 10:18pm On Dec 28, 2011
Was it a BB phone that Jonathan used a HTC cos I heard those things get virus and service problem thus you might be hearing other things like voices of witches and wizards
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by Pukkah: 10:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
Actually, it's not the fault of the originator of this incredulous story. It's firmly the fault of a President that has not been able to act in that capacity.

Take note, there'll be more of such stories for as long as the subject of the story continues to grope around like a bat caught in the headlamp of a car.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by CyberG: 10:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
I doubt this story. However, if it does happen, we should just go on with it without looking back or saddling the ND for seven years to finance everyone. What is most important is there shall be no half measures, no grey lines AT ALL which might be difficult but MUST be done to avoid the kind of situation in current Nigeria. In that vein, everyone MUST return to their regions, state or village as applicable.

Let everyone use their resources for their people and not expect or hope to use the resources of any other people. So for example, while the ND must keep their oil resources, the business environment of the North and West can also not be shared. The human resources of the East cannot be exploited by another region and these provisions must be non-negotiable. The food in the Middle Belt may only be purchased and no other peoples can go and claim their land. Every business deal among the regions shall be strictly business: you do something and get paid - nothing shall mean joint ownership of space, land, resource or permanent interests. This is only way to avoid war, conflicts and fights in the future countries - creating another Nigeria.
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by gists: 10:56pm On Dec 28, 2011
helpee:

I got this from a very reliable source in the presidency. President Obama called GEJ yesterday to commiserate with him on the xmas day bomb blast. The shocking news is that[b] he told Goodluck jonathan in a private telephone conversation[/b] that a divided but peaceful Nigeria is better than a Nigeria at WAR. He said because of oil interest it will be difficult to get united nations united behind a united nigeria once the war starts and should the war starts GEJ will be sacrificed. His advice is that GEJ shud as a matter of urgency constitute a national conference to work towards dividing Nigeria in2 4 or 5 nations that will peacefully live together in the next seven years. He said the moni accrued from oil shud be given equally annually to each potential nation in the nxt seven years to be used to develop themselves before the full take off of these nations. Nairalander, what is your opinion about obama's request

Did GEJ discussed this with you or were you (or your source) evesdropping on the private telephone conversation? Except if you be winch how you take hear?
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by helpee(m): 6:32am On Dec 29, 2011
gists:

Did GEJ discussed this with you or were you (or your source) evesdropping on the private telephone conversation? Except if you be winch how you take hear?
when two leaders are discussing in a private telephone conversation, they ask their advisers to switch off their earpiece and this is also done from the central switchboard but it is not always like that and I won't say more than that else head will roll. And no matter how private a conversation may be the president almost always discuss it with his closest aides for advice. The bottomline is this: this story is very very true and very soon it will become a common kowledge I pray so
Re: Destroy Nigeria Or Destroy Yourself: Obama To Goodluck Jonathan by ebukaprof(m): 7:53am On Dec 29, 2011
This story may be false

(1) (Reply)

N33bn!!!! Uzoma Cyril Attang Is Not A A HUMAN BEING??? / How Buhari's Letter Sparked Ohanaeze Crisis / Bailout: Buhari Is Clueless, Lied About Empty Treasury – Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.