Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,163 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 AM

Do You Agree? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Agree? (3127 Views)

Pinkbarbie Called Me Ugly, Do You Agree? (pic) / Good Guys Are Boring. Do You Agree? / 7 Types Of Guys Women Can't Resist- You Agree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Agree? by Nobody: 8:39am On Dec 28, 2011
Pretty girls who are not aware of their looks are more attractive than gorgeous girls who flaunt it. Do you agree?
http://www.gidilinks.com/2011/09/miss-angola-2011-leila-lopes-crowned.html

Re: Do You Agree? by terrifikjo(m): 1:26pm On Dec 28, 2011
i do do do do,, i do!!!!
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
They are all pretty no?

Whats the difference? undecided undecided
Re: Do You Agree? by freecocoa(f): 2:20pm On Dec 28, 2011
Hya oh, e nu kwa.
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
The point is, i do have issues with pretty girls with bad attitude. arggggggggg! I just can't stand them. Back then i used to be a sucker for love but not anymore.
lol @ Terrifikjo  grin
Re: Do You Agree? by ARareGem(f): 2:23pm On Dec 28, 2011
Nah.
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Dec 28, 2011
chipmunkey:

The point is, i do have issues with pretty girls with bad attitude. arggggggggg! I just can't stand them. Back then i used to be a sucker for love but not anymore.
lol @ Terrifikjo grin
Flaunting your beauty= attitude problem? undecided
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2011
Not exactly equal but a girl who flaunts will definitely show some attitude. Chikena. tongue
Re: Do You Agree? by cynthiafred67(f): 3:44pm On Dec 28, 2011
chipmunkey:

Not exactly equal but a girl who flaunts will definitely show some attitude. Chikena. tongue

^^ you think so?
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 29, 2011
cynthiafred67:

^^ you think so?
Yes. most Nigerian Girls have attitude problems though. not all anyway.
Re: Do You Agree? by 195(f): 11:26am On Dec 29, 2011
see how rokiatu dey vex

this is an insult to her and hottie tima grin grin
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2011
190_@:

see how rokiatu dey vex

they shud'nt take it personal, poster is correct! it's simply d truth!
Re: Do You Agree? by bingbagbo(m): 12:40pm On Dec 29, 2011
please i need a job sad sad sad
Re: Do You Agree? by Kslib(m): 2:55pm On Dec 29, 2011
Yeah,gurls who flaunt it tend to be too proud nd egocentric.
Re: Do You Agree? by Flashaldrin(m): 3:00pm On Dec 29, 2011
they only flaunt it at those guys that are suckers for beauty. mtcheeew, who cares
Re: Do You Agree? by 195(f): 3:06pm On Dec 29, 2011
I think its so true smiley smiley
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 29, 2011
190_@:

see how rokiatu dey vex

Na your one dey think that way. tongue People in reality know me to be humble, who cares what ya all think on here anyway. undecided
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 29, 2011
OP isn't insulting anyone. It's simply the truth. There are still some good girls out there but most Naija girl like to give some B.S attitude i simply can't stand. AI have so many experiences i canm't start to recount. Thank God i've met other ladies from other parts of the world, if not i would have hated all women. Naija girls badt gan. grin
Re: Do You Agree? by Freiburger(m): 6:09pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ Topic, That is not always the case. I think most pretty girls of today also knows how good looking they are. I also found out that the ostentatious displaying of the body has got little or nothing to do with whether a girl is pretty or not.
Re: Do You Agree? by 195(f): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2011
rokiatu:

Na your one dey think that way. tongue People in reality know me to be humble, who cares what ya all think on here anyway. undecided

see me see wahala

rokiatu wan pour vexation for my body

Im not saying wat i noticed

see how u quick react cos them say girls wen dey keep quiet na dem fine pass

Ojemi - see me see wahala if i know i for nor talk - nor vex grin
Re: Do You Agree? by Isabellasnow(f): 6:28pm On Dec 29, 2011
Hmmm, doesn't make sense to me. Knowin she's beautiful makes a lady confident not proud. Why would a lady b pretty and timid? Wel it just shows how u men like ladies dat r timid and hav inferior complex
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 29, 2011
Isabellasnow:

Hmmm, doesn't make sense to me. Knowin she's beautiful makes a lady confident not proud. Why would a lady b pretty and timid? Wel it just shows how u men like ladies dat r timid and hav inferior complex
Nobody says girls should be timid. No one wants an arrogant girl too.
Re: Do You Agree? by lailaiwala: 9:36pm On Dec 29, 2011
190_@:

see me see wahala

rokiatu wan pour vexation for my body

Im not saying wat i noticed

see how u quick react cos them say girls wen dey keep quiet na dem fine pass

Ojemi - see me see wahala if i know i for nor talk - nor vex  grin

grin  don't mind RockforFace. she's just angry because Nairalanders are slowly realising what a jealous hateful round-heeled girl she and and uglietima are. after they spend all their time obsessing over Nollywood movies, they want to come here and talk trash about how much they hate us and how ugly Nigerian men are. i am going to break them both.  grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-833452.0.html

rokiatu:

Buhahahahhaah you are a big comic relief. What will nairaland be without lame, id!!ots like you? grin  grin No I don't know my tradition or where am from even. I was just drop from the air above. And an advice, freaking stop repeating the same lines, if you think is insultive, it ain't, nor mean. Update your game. I don't have time for stoopid faceless internet fools like you. But today I just wanna give you this lil advice. Why would I even take what a Nigerian person says about me to the heart? Like seriously, pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! grin grin NOW TAKE IT, AND COME BACK BETTER, AND MEANER. DUMDHEAD! grin cheesy grin wink grin SO I CAN LAUGH MORE.

rokiatu:

Unlike you Nigerians, we don't go about praising ourselves nor do we catch feelings when anyone says bad about us (AT LEAST NOT NIGERIANS. grin grin)

We know who we are, we know where we are from we have a sense of self identity, no need to be loudmouth about it. And why would I even wanna tell a Nigerian abt my culture for? What the fork am I gonna get for that?

I rather post billions of bollywood pictures and piss them off. grin grin  Yea we worship Indians, eat them, drink them, and live them.If it pines anyone, you can jump off the next cliff.

Hotie Tima:

u should now pack your self while u can
and get the Zap out of here niggah

u are now even sadder than before

i am not going to force to like someone when i don't
i don't like your people so wat, ain't stop me from breathing nor living my life
so get over your fat self and hit gym  undecided undecided undecided while u can still walk oo

rokiatu:

WTF!!!! Do you want a lifetime achievement award for this your lame insult? grin  grin  grin  grin I don't blame you, because other foolish pathetic jealous Nigerians were quoting you up and down so now you think you have probably achieved something your country haven't achieved in a whole lifetime. grin  grin  grin

If you need a gold medal, here is it below. Now you have something to smile and jump about. Now try to work even more harder, you just may win an Oscar. grin cheesy grin

Hotie Tima:

grin grin

that medal look pretty

if only his face look that good

than i might let go of his bullsh!ts
undecided undecided undecided

rokiatu:

"If only" cheesy grin grin Very rare in Nigeria.

Hotie Tima:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

wat do u mean rare

is even eclipse moon

that u will find someone good looking
Re: Do You Agree? by 195(f): 9:59pm On Dec 29, 2011
Rokiatu = Rock-for-face

HAHAHAHAHAAH!! Thats a new one

I can imagine how hard amya would be laffin now

that was terrible - ROCKFORFACE!!

Rokiatu is a nice chap and a dear friend to me, shes only so concerned abt her looks which she can only get online
so the best we can do is give her what she wants smiley
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 29, 2011
@topic: yes. it's true without a doubt.

inner beauty radiates and makes the most unattractive (by popular standard)
of people attractive. Take someone like the Notorious B.I.G for example. He was no
Taye Diggs or Shamar Moore BUT it was his personality that attracted beautiful women to
him before and after fame.

So someone like Kim Kardashian is beautiful no doubt but someone like the late singer Aaliyah
runs laps around Kim because she was beautiful and HUMBLE.

Just like Naomi Campbell and Carla Campbell. Naomi is in MY opinion a little better looking between the two
but her attitude STINKS unlike Carla and because of Naomi's attitude the beauty i once looked to as
inspiration is no more beautiful than the grinch LOL  grin.
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 29, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

of people attractive. Take someone like the Notorious B.I.G for example. He was no
Taye Diggs or Shamar Moore BUT it was his personality that attracted beautiful women to

So someone like Kim Kardashian is beautiful no doubt but someone like the late singer Aaliyah

Just like Naomi Campbell and Carla Campbell. Naomi is in MY opinion a little better looking between the two
but her attitude STINKS unlike Carla and because of Naomi's attitude the beauty i once looked to as

KINDA OFF TOPIC: damn i still can't accept that aaliyah is gone!! undecided undecided
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:10am On Dec 30, 2011
lailaiwala:

[size=17pt] i am going to break them both. grin[/size][b]

Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 2:57am On Dec 30, 2011
^^

grin grin

i dedicate this song to roki grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nlOeqEIHXY cool
Re: Do You Agree? by MrsChima1(f): 3:04am On Dec 30, 2011
MsDarkSkin:

When you know you are beautiful and all of that, YOU WOULDN'T FEEL THE NEED TO ADVERTISE or recruit fans. cool

I wonder what Kim looks like WITHOUT make-up.   lipsrsealed    Aaliyah was NATURALLY gorgeous and didn't need make-up and everything on her body was REAL even her hair.   

Eat that Mr. Cork.   cool
Re: Do You Agree? by Nobody: 3:06am On Dec 30, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

When you know you are beautiful and all of that, YOU WOULDN'T FEEL THE NEED TO ADVERTISE or recruit fans. cool

I wonder what Kim looks like WITHOUT make-up.   lipsrsealed    Aaliyah was NATURALLY gorgeous and didn't need make-up and everything on her body was REAL even her hair.   

Eat that Mr. Cork.   cool

LOL!! i wonder where mr.cork's gaay azz @? grin
Re: Do You Agree? by cork2037: 3:10am On Dec 30, 2011
We---the Corks---are amazed at the inordinate amount of stupidity embedded in the question posed by the OP. Not all questions deserve to be asked! Does the self awareness, or lack thereof, of a womans beauty affect her attractiveness?

If yes, wouldnt that imply that pretty women, while sleeping, or unconscious, are not unattractive since they are not actively aware of their own bodies. And if no, that would imply that pretty women who know that they are pretty would be unattractive.

As you can see, we the Corks have used a simple form of syllogism to show that your question is absurd, for the conclusion, whether right or wrong, is illogical.

Do not mess with the Corks.
Re: Do You Agree? by MarcAnthon(m): 3:22am On Dec 30, 2011
cork2037:

We---the Corks---are amazed at the inordinate amount of stupidity embedded in the question posed by the OP. Not all questions deserve to be asked! Does the self awareness, or lack thereof, of a womans beauty affect her attractiveness?

If yes, wouldnt that imply that pretty women, while sleeping, or unconscious, are not unattractive since they are not actively aware of their own bodies. And if no, that would imply that pretty women who know that they are pretty would be unattractive.

As you can see, we the Corks have used a simple form of syllogism to show that your question is absurd, for the conclusion, whether right or wrong, is illogical.

Do not mess with the Corks.

They've banned you again abi? I see why. This your analogy is not the least bit logical.
@Topic, completely. Being unaware of it, or at least not flaunting it, adds the innocence virtue to it making it even more attractive.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Love Life Sucks / Should I Tell My Aunt? / Is He Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.