Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:32 AM

Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go (7624 Views)

My Husband Must Complete His Two Terms – Mrs. Jonathan / Buhari’s Wife Not A Political Tout Like Mrs Jonathan – Campaign Team / Fani-Kayode To Sue Lai Mohammed, APC For N5billion (screen Shots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go by rolchi(m): 5:19pm On Dec 29, 2011
angry angry angry angry

Pointblanknews again angry angry angry
Re: Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go by tlops(m): 5:39pm On Dec 29, 2011
pointblankshot!!!
Re: Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go by beafroast: 6:18pm On Dec 29, 2011
@ beaf d houseboy,
abegi come defend your oga wife o.
Re: Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go by goldng: 7:33pm On Dec 29, 2011
Na wah oh!
Re: Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go by Basics007: 7:20am On Dec 30, 2011
If my memory serves me right. I remember that when Mariam Babangida (of blessed memory) launched the defunct Better Life For Rural Women she did a comprehensive launching to raise money for the program. Same thing for Maryam Abacha's pet project The Family Support Program. Even the dreaded Turai Yar'adua sourced(though it was subtle coercion) money for her cancer's whatever. So why should money be set aside for Patience own. These people are making a mockery of Nigerians daily. It's seriously getting abnormal now
Re: Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go by Yeske2(m): 9:02am On Dec 30, 2011
Basics007:

If my memory serves me right. I remember that when Mariam Babangida (of blessed memory) launched the defunct Better Life For Rural Women she did a comprehensive launching to raise money for the program. Same thing for Maryam Abacha's pet project The Family Support Program. Even the dreaded Turai Yar'adua sourced(though it was subtle coercion) money for her cancer's whatever. So why should money be set aside for Patience own. These people are making a mockery of Nigerians daily. It's seriously getting abnormal now
This woman tire me no be small, only hope the story isn't true.
Re: Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go by kokoA(m): 9:07am On Dec 30, 2011
Off-topic but permit me to ask out of curiosity undecided. What hapened to the billions of naira Turai collected to build a cancer center in abuja?
Re: Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go by tlops(m): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2011
gone with turai!!!
Re: Aso Rock Earmarks N5billion To Furnish Mrs. Jonathan’s Ngo Hq : As She Sacks Go by colombiana: 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2013
Now I believe wen jesus says its easier for a camel to pass tru the eyes of a needle than a rich man making it to heaven. Hmmmmmmn money u won't certainly be able to finish or spend in 3 life times and caant take a penny after death funny world

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ths Is The Aluu4 Debtor: Coxson Lelebori Lucky, Alias ‘bright’ / INEC Owns Data Centers, There Shouldn't Be Arguments About Servers - Photo / EFCC Probes Audio Tape Alleging Malami’s Interference In Commission’s Activities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.