Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,846 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings (8648 Views)

Jonathan Presents Cheques & Appointment Letters To Victims Of NIS Tragedy - Pics / Okah Gave Instructions For October 1, 2010 Bombings - Witness / Islamic Scholars Condemn Xmas Day Bombings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Nobody: 5:39pm On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

I HATE NIGERIA!

And when the times comes to defend my people, I will be on the battlefield.

I swear to my ancestors!

internet wanksta, kindly stfu
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by coogar: 5:42pm On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

No my brother, don't think like that.

Boko haram is a nigerian problem and has been killing northerners as well. They kill people in the mosque after prayer. Do you think people are that stu.pid to support such group ?

it has not always been a tribal or religious thing but a case of terrorism.

boko haram is not a nigerian problem. it's a problem in the northern nigeria.
the earlier the government curb their menace, the better for all and sundry.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 5:45pm On Dec 28, 2011
oyb:

LOL he is just angry

and I might have done the same if not worse. Anyway it is still sad
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by EzeUche(m): 5:46pm On Dec 28, 2011
oyb:

The son of a whorre wants to show his fangs now.

You are a disgrace to your people.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Chyz2: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

I would like to say my condolences for the lose. It is a very very sad event and time for Nigerians.

I would also like to tell afam4eve and ezeuche to please control their anger and should not make it an igbo problem but Nigerians.

We are in a period in our nation were people are using this ethnic thing to cause discord among brothers.

I am really sorry for the lose once again sad

To the bolded, I agree.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 5:48pm On Dec 28, 2011
coogar:

boko haram is not a nigerian problem. it's a problem in the northern nigeria.
the earlier the government curb their menace, the better for all and sundry.

it was here we heard that we have boko haram members from imo and rivers state

so it would not like the idea it is a northern problem but Nigerian problem.

boko haram has been killing people in Mosques and Churches thus they are not fighting for Islamic or northern interest but themselves
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 5:49pm On Dec 28, 2011
Chyz*:

To the bolded, I agree.
cool thanks nwanne
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Chyz2: 5:52pm On Dec 28, 2011
This is sad,but the greef is more for the children if anything.  I blame the greed of the parents because because of them they not only caused the lives of themselves but also their children all because of alusi ego.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by coogar: 5:53pm On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

it was here we heard that we have boko haram members from imo and rivers state

so it would not like the idea it is a northern problem but Nigerian problem.

boko haram has been killing people in Mosques and Churches thus they are not fighting for Islamic or northern interest but themselves

there are hausas everywhere in nigeria - so if it's alleged boko haram members reside in imo and rivers state, it does not make them igbos.
boko haram is not a nigerian problem. they are members of an islamic sect determined to turn nigeria into an islamic country operating under sharia.
that they blow up people in mosques and churches is their foolishness and lack of tactfulness.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 5:55pm On Dec 28, 2011
Chyz*:

This is sad,but the greef is more for the children if anything.  I blame the greed of the parents because because of them they not only caused the lives of themselves but also their children all because of alusi ego.

it is not because of alusi ego but EVERY NIGERIAN SHOULD BE FREE TO GO ANYWAY IN THE COUNTRY AND FEEL SAFE THERE SO LONG AS THEY DON'T TRY TO ENGAGE THEMSELVES WITH THE POLITICS OUTSIDE THEIR ENCLAVE.

with that said, even indigenes of maiduguri and co are no longer save the enclave.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by rhymz(m): 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bombing which mosque?? For where that one happen? You can keep making stuff up to cover the collective silence of northerners to the bokoharam problem.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 5:57pm On Dec 28, 2011
coogar:

there are hausas everywhere in nigeria - so if it's alleged boko haram members reside in imo and rivers state, it does not make them igbos.
boko haram is not a nigerian problem. they are members of an islamic sect determined to turn nigeria into an islamic country operating under sharia.
that they blow up people in mosques and churches is their foolishness and lack of tactfulness.

SMH

That speaks a lot about the way u think. How can someone fight for Islam and kill hundreds of muslims   does not make sense at all.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
EzeUche:

The son of a whorre wants to show his fangs now.

You are a disgrace to your people.

small boy, take your time, its not my fault u dont know who among the guys that ran the train on your mother is your father.

we know how you guys do with your women - we saw ABSU didn't we?

if you know what is good for you, which is kind of doubtful , seeing as you come across as a down syndrome child with dementia and crack madness  thrown in, you will refrain from insulting my parents in future.

you are nothing but a fantsist troll. i have put you in the sewer where you belong in the past, and if you annoy me, i will do so again. like your fellow slowpoke -in - arms beaf, you will be seeing me in your dreams and calling my name in every thread  smiley smiley smiley
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 5:59pm On Dec 28, 2011
Everybody is here talking about sad, but wat measures have been announced for new years celebration. I am certain boko will strike. These people consider our sorrow a success and something to celebrate. They are on a row and won't miss the new year. God save Nigerians from the devil. amen
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
rhymz:

Bombing which mosque?? For where that one happen? You can keep making stuff up to cover the collective silence of northerners to the bokoharam problem.

they have not bombed any Mosque and I never mentioned that.

It has been long I have been to maiduguri but my friend was telling me about how muslims were spree killed outside the mosque after prayers.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
Bliss4Lyfe:

Everybody is here talking about sad, but wat measures have been announced for new years celebration. I am certain boko will strike. These people consider our sorrow a success and something to celebrate. They are on a row and won't miss the new year. God save Nigerians from the devil. amen
cool
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by coogar: 6:00pm On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

SMH

That speaks a lot about the way u think. How can someone fight for Islam and kill hundreds of muslims   does not make sense at all.

i laugh at your sheer ignorance.
there are different kinds of muslims. you have the extremists and the mild ones who don't take islam like government work.
you have the sunnis, the shiites, the amadiyahs, etc.

you got a lot to learn, alhaji!
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by rhymz(m): 6:03pm On Dec 28, 2011
Guy STFU with your false claims abeg,where was it reported that BokoHaram bombed any mosque? Muslims that have died in the attacks have been at best innocent by-standers that got killed in the heat of their calculated attacks on non-muslims and Igbos in particular.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by EzeUche(m): 6:05pm On Dec 28, 2011
oyb:

small boy, take your time, its not my fault u dont know who among the guys that ran the train on your mother is your father.

we know how you guys do with your women - we saw ABSU didn't we?

if you know what is good for you, which is kind of doubtful , seeing as you come across as a down syndrome child with dementia and crack madness  thrown in, you will refrain from insulting my parents in future.

you are nothing but a fantsist troll. i have put you in the sewer where you belong in the past, and if you annoy me, i will do so again. like your fellow slowpoke -in - arms beaf, you will be seeing me in your dreams and calling my name in every thread  smiley smiley smiley

You are starting to become an annoying piece of shytttt

Always following me like a dog to its master.

This is what happen when we allow fishermen like yourself get a computer.

[img]http://4.bp..com/_IJmi6N4l9nE/SJzZc-hqXqI/AAAAAAAAAA8/a6eb5yXh4B8/s320/An+Ijaw+fisherman+mending+his+net.jpg
[/img]
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 6:06pm On Dec 28, 2011
coogar:

i laugh at your sheer ignorance.
there are different kinds of muslims. you have the extremists and the mild ones who don't take islam like government work.
you have the sunnis, the shiites, the amadiyahs, etc.

you got a lot to learn, alhaji!

LOL you are telling me about the type of muslims ?

there are always extremist in every organisation, religion, ethnic group etc it is our duty as true Muslims to make such this Boko nonsense don't hijack our religion for there own selfish purpose

What you are doing is giving them power and we as Nigerians whether Muslims or Christain should not do that
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 6:07pm On Dec 28, 2011
rhymz:

Guy STFU with your false claims abeg,where was it reported that BokoHaram bombed any mosque? Muslims that have died in the attacks have been at best innocent by-standers that got killed in the heat of their calculated attacks on non-muslims and Igbos in particular.
alj_harem:

It has been long I have been to maiduguri but my friend was telling me about how muslims were spree killed outside the mosque after prayers.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by coogar: 6:09pm On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

LOL you are telling me about the type of muslims ?

there are always extremist in every organisation, religion, ethnic group etc it is our duty as true Muslims to make such this Boko nonsense don't hijack our religion for there own selfish purpose
What you are doing is giving them power and we as Nigerians whether Muslims or Christain should not do that

what power am i giving them? they are lucky i am not a police chief or a general in the military.
i would have completely eliminated boko haram within a month. i accept innocent people would die but innocent people are dying in the hands of these hoodlums as we speak.

rhymz:

don't mind the charlatan. . . .
anyone who sincerely believes boko haram is a nigerian problem should be stoned or set ablaze. . . . or both!
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by rhymz(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

obviously only your friend saw that happen in front of a fictitous mosque cos nothing of such has ever been recorded or reported. All we hear is they kill muslims too but we don't see that in reality.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by MissEZ(f): 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
My condolence to the families of the dearly departed. Although from this list we can see that the major casualty are igbo people, i will like to point out that previous bombings have affected several tribes and not squarely igbo people. In this case, they targeted a Catholic church, and igbo people happen to be predominantly catholic.

Boko Haram is a problem for Nigeria and not just any one tribe, and i think that we should all think about the best way to overcome this menace, especially since the govt is basically telling us they have no solution.

May the souls of those who past away rest in peace, and may God comfort those left behind
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Detongue: 6:12pm On Dec 28, 2011
D blood of d dead will haunt dis devils called boko haram. Dey will not know peace as long as D Lord liveth
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by aljharem3: 6:17pm On Dec 28, 2011
coogar:

what power am i giving them? they are lucky i am not a police chief or a general in the military.
i would have completely eliminated boko haram within a month. i accept innocent people would die but innocent people are dying in the hands of these hoodlums as we speak.

don't mind the charlatan. . . .
anyone who sincerely believes boko haram is a nigerian problem should be stoned or set ablaze. . . . or both!

I am telling you something u are saying another.

I am telling u that no northerner or muslim supports Boko haram in any way or form. You are here calling it a northern problem forgeting that by doing so, you are making it a sectional problem thus given them more power as a group that fight for northerners.

rhymz:

obviously only your friend saw that happen in front of a fictitous mosque cos nothing of such has ever been recorded or reported. All we hear is they kill muslims too but we don't see that in reality.

how would it be recorded ? when there are killings everyday in borno
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by Ojiofor: 6:21pm On Dec 28, 2011
Ndi Igbo ibe m ndo nu, One day and once again we shall collectively say ENOUGH is ENOUGH.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by 2mch(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

I am telling u that no northerner or muslim supports Boko haram in any way or form. You are here calling it a northern problem forgeting that by doing so, you are making it a sectional problem thus given them more power as a group that fight for northerners.

how would it be recorded ? when there are killings everyday in borno

Who are the people bombing? smilsum?

I have a question, why do these terrorists shout "Allahu Akbar" when they are doing these things? cheesy
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by tlops(m): 6:22pm On Dec 28, 2011
Also yesterday, it was learnt that 17 Boko Haram suspects behind the Boko Haram (western education
is a sin) bombings in Damaturu, Yobe State have been flown to Abuja

flown or reared like cattle  down to abuja!
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by coogar: 6:24pm On Dec 28, 2011
alj_harem:

yet more sheer ignorance on display.

no northerner supports them and they are blowing up people freely and unchallenged? what are the imams and the northern communities doing to shop these hoodlums to the police? i am sure you think boko haram members are ghosts or foreigners from yemen, iraq or afghanistan, etc.
they are supported by northerners. the senator that was caught funding them is from where? france?
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by nsiadi: 7:01pm On Dec 28, 2011
Ikemba has not been buried & this is happening
Let Gowon confirm, again, that he is happy these Christians died as Nigerians
Slowly the world is understanding the situation in Nigeria
U N, Pope & most world leaders have spoken.
Re: Revealed: Victims Of Xmas Day Bombings by sheyguy: 7:11pm On Dec 28, 2011
coogar:

yet more sheer ignorance on display.

no northerner supports them and they are blowing up people freely and unchallenged? what are the imams and the northern communities doing to shop these hoodlums to the police? i am sure you think boko haram members are ghosts or foreigners from yemen, iraq or afghanistan, etc.
they are supported by northerners. the senator that was caught funding them is from where? france?
When i said it in a thread few weeks back some folks here swooped on me like bee, Saying there is no sane muslim who would support BH, it seems more pple are begining to realize the truth now, the core-north are in support of these acts and 95% of those affect are non-muslims i can quarantee u that.
Most of the victims are southerners(45%) and hausa/fulani(55%) who r have taken to christianity,this particular case just happens to affect the ibos due to the church involved (catholic), the average core-north man does see hausa/fulani who is a christian as a hausa/fulani, to them it is impossible, islam is the reality of their culture so only a hausa/fulani who is a muslim is recognised.

For those ibo amongs us calling the westerners cowards, i hope they realize that we stand to gain nothing as a divide Southern Nigeria.
This is not the first time the victims of such act will turn out to be mainly ibos. The reality on ground is, the ibos can't all continue to proclaim one Nigeria half heartedly while it is clear they are the worse hit. It is either they react or accept a southern Nigeria status fully. Imagine a southern Nigeria united against any northern rubbish + the fact that we have christians and middle beltans simpathizers in the north.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Launches Online Information System / Senate Seeks Support To Fix Nigeria / Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.