Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Chaos looms - Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chaos looms - Buhari (7635 Views)

Thugs Invade INEC Office In Agege. Chaos Ensues / Chaos Looms In Ekiti As Fayose Plans Parallel Rally Tomorrow / Fresh Chaos Looms In Ekiti- APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by sheyguy: 9:10pm On Dec 30, 2011
@BigB1
u cant put the blame on tinubu, Gej and Pdp clearly rigged that election . . .even with tinubu and Buhari combo or CPC and ACN combo Gej and Pdp wovld av done the same thing . . . The fact that jega who is at the centre of this is still incharge of INEC is frightening . . .it goes to show how far Nigerians can be taken for a ride.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Anybaba: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2011
@ BERNIMOORE, thank you my brother. Those that know the history of this country know those that make trouble in Nigeria. Did killings in the north start with Jonathan? Have these people not been killing people for a long time now? They have only gathered more attention because they have introduced newer methods of killing-aka, suicide bombing- to what has always been their trademark.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Anybaba: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
Those that gather around this Boko Haram induced crises to score cheap political points against Jonathan and his Government are the real cowards who will and can never win an election in this country. We do not need Buhari to achieve El Dorado in Nigeria neither do we need the Northern Feudal Lords to back a Government in Nigeria for peace to reign ! The posturing of Buhari and his party on the elections he clearly lost is very unfortunate. Buhari lost the elections and this is fact. No amount of propaganda and cheap blackmail will change the obvious. His lose to Yar adua in 2007 is debatable because that election was faulty. For 2011, Buhari lost. His CPC never reflected a national character but rather a party of northern rejects from PDP, who after losing the zoning argument in PDP trooped to CPC to foist a stale agenda on the country.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Nobody: 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2011
I am not a fan of Buhari, but Security votes should be abolished. All other talks are crappy.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by jmaine: 10:03pm On Dec 30, 2011
Your whinings are all in vain . .Buhari can go to hell for all i care . . .Fvcking blood thirsty General . . .The chaos shall soon be visited upon him and his family
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 30, 2011
Sour loser's advice indeed! Easier said than done . . .
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Detongue: 10:17pm On Dec 30, 2011
Dis na bad belle talk! jeree
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Abagworo(m): 10:22pm On Dec 30, 2011
I'm happy I voted for change in the last elections. I do not know what is difficult in reducing cost of governance and holding a sovereign national conference on the best way foward for our country. There is nothing there. True federalism and moderate resource control . It is very annoying that the PDP has refused to accept the reality on ground.

I've come to accept GEJs Presidency because there has never and will never be a true Presidential election in Nigeria, so whoever has the power holds it and we are bound to accept that. Gejs own was not the 1st rigging nor will it be the last.

Let us hold a conference and divide Nigeria into 8 regions. The West is already divided into 2 regions.The East will be divided into 2 while the North will be divided into 4. Oil producing regions should hold 50 percent derivation while the other Regions will share the remaining 50%. Let us reduce cost of Governance as the present states will become senatorial zones while we will have a weak President and strong regional Premieres.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by nikky5(m): 10:37pm On Dec 30, 2011
An uncle of mine who just wedded in Canada wants to come home for his honeymoon. He has been so fascinated with the event at home that he promised to shoot a movie titled: A NATION AT WAR. He wants to have his honeymoon in 3 northern states so that he can witness the bombings and shootings between Boko Haran and the securitymen. He also want s to know the Boko Haran time table for bombardment. He told me that it will be a great fun to watch and that will really thrill his oyibo white who still believes that the improvisd bombs cannot hurt a fly. Anyone who knows where they will be bombing in January should pls contact me as the guy will be coming in January. A movie in the making.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by BIGERBOY1: 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2011
^
why not leave your address and invite ur uncle and his wife to ur house, BH will take care of the rest,
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by sweet9ja: 12:47am On Dec 31, 2011
Buhari is a sour loser and is blowing hot air. I bet if there is a rerun of the presidencial election today GEJ will beat Buhari with an even wider margin. grin
GEJ is running a government of intellectuals as opposed to the military dictatorship that many of you on NL are used to and clamouring for.
I believe Nigeria will over come her problems and become an economic success story, but that will not happen under men like Buhari.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by canadaik(m): 4:43am On Dec 31, 2011
True talk on one hand, but stupid and mindless rant on the other[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by rasputinn(m): 6:53am On Dec 31, 2011
Yes we know grumpy old loser,chaos looms cos evil despotic,lying,pretentious,anti-democratic,thieving terrorists like you are allowed to roam and operate freely,yes we know
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 31, 2011
We are tired of Buhari and his messages of doom. I can c he is secretly happy at the state the country is in. Pls HE should shut up and channel his energies to calling the youth in his backyard to order.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Jakumo(m): 7:36am On Dec 31, 2011
Petition the International Criminal Court about the fact that Ayatollah Buhari is the MASTERMIND behind the carnage and bombing in Nigeria.  Here is the address.

To submit information about alleged crimes, please write to:

[size=14pt]International Criminal Court
Office of the Prosecutor
Communications
Post Office Box 19519
2500 CM The Hague
The Netherlands.

Or email: otp.informationdesk@icc-cpi.int,

Or send information by facsimile to: +31 70 515 8555
[/size]
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by nagoma(m): 7:56am On Dec 31, 2011
When will my people realize that Nigeria needs someone made of sterner stuff,and that GEJ is a weakling who came to power not by merit or competence but entirely because of sectional and religious sentiments? As these are still governing people's mind we can never move forward. Once you have the aspiration to accumulate wealth , you can never rule Nigeria with honesty. GEJ will continue to fumble and muddle along no matter what his blind supporters say or do and we are doomed.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by nagoma(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2011
After Buhari's leadership of PTF for 5 years it was scrapped by OBJ in 1999 and a committee of PDP hyenas appointed to wind it up. The leader of the committee Haruna Adamu arranged a foreign travel and the PTF finance department prepared his travel documents and allowances. He then sent for the accountant and demanded the same amount of Dollars that was always given to Buhari whenever the former PTF boss travelled abroad. Haruna asserted that he was the new head now. But he was shocked when the accountant politely explained that Buhari had never in those five years used PTF money for his forieign travels. Buhari went abroad once a year and the trip was always financed by an office in the Presidency that Covered one foreign trip for each former Head of State including , Gowon, Shagari , IBB and Shonekan.
You can insult Buhari for his origins and how he choses to serve God but not for his unflinching love for Nigeria and his unassailable integrity in the midst of wanton gluttony and unbridled greed.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 31, 2011
Stop trying to sell Buhari to us. Cnt u Northerners come up with a useful,younger candidate? Or is Buhari the best that u guys can come up with? Na wa o.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Remii(m): 8:25am On Dec 31, 2011
nagoma:

After Buhari's leadership of PTF for 5 years it was scrapped by OBJ in 1999 and a committee of PDP hyenas appointed to wind it up. The leader of the committee Haruna Adamu arranged a foreign travel and the PTF finance department prepared his travel documents and allowances. He then sent for the accountant and demanded the same amount of Dollars that was always given to Buhari whenever the former PTF boss travelled abroad. Haruna asserted that he was the new head now. But he was shocked when the accountant politely explained that Buhari had never in those five years used PTF money for his forieign travels. Buhari went abroad once a year and the trip was always financed by an office in the Presidency that Covered one foreign trip for each former Head of State including , Gowon, Shagari , IBB and Shonekan.
You can insult Buhari for his origins and how he choses to serve God but not for his unflinching love for Nigeria and his unassailable integrity in the midst of wanton gluttony and unbridled greed.

Thank you jare, Truth is always constant. GEJ is weak, OBJ was bad, Yar was sick, Buhari is from "wrong" religion. Nigerians want Eldorado but can't see without religious or ethnic veil. A people truly deserve the kind of leader they get.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 31, 2011
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by PHIPEX(m): 11:35am On Dec 31, 2011
If he has turned to a Saintly adviser why not advise his terrorists called Boko Mallams to stop their activities, why will a man leave his house on fire and goes to separate his neigbours that are quarrelling? The entire North has turned BLOODY, Buhari remains one of the few voices that will bring back sanity to the region but he chooses to attack the govt in the name of advise in other to score cheap political goal. The only way his likes will win my support is to first call his "Foot Soldiers" to order if truely he loves Nigeria. Of what gain will his advise be to the nation if they are taken and the people who are supposed to enjoy its benefits are killed like Fulani cows? Its said that Charity begins at home, so lets advise Buhari to begin his godly advise from his home region first, perhaps if he can help GEJ take care of that area then I will blame GEJ if he fails to perform. tomorrow now it will be Atiku or IBB, nonsence.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by BERNIMOORE: 1:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
[b]LETS ASK OURSEVES SINCERE QUESTION?
DID BUHARI BELIEVED IN DEMOCRACY?
WHY CAN'T HE WAIT TO BE ELECTED IN BUT OVERTHROW A DEMOCRATIC GOVERNMENT OF SHAGARI IN 1983 IN A BLOODY COUP THAT KILLED MANY NIGERINS,I STAND TO BE CORRECTED.AND WHY WAS HE ARRESTED AND DETAINED IN BENIN PRISON FROM 1985-1988 BY IBB?.

BUHARI BANNED THE PRESS,BANNED STRIKES BY ANY GROUP,WHICH IS ALLOWED BY DEMOCRACY,BUT HE STAMP HIS MILITARY AUTHORITY DECLARING PRESS FREEDOM ILLEGAL ,HE HATES TO BE CORRECTED OR CRITICISED,
FELA KUTI WAS SENTENCED TO 10 YRS IN PRISON BY BUHARI.BEKO RANSOME KUTI WAS DETAINED BY BUHARI WHEN HE LED A RALLY FOR DECLINING HEALTH SECTOR.

SO THE FREEDOM GRANTED BY DEMOCRACY WHICH ALLOW YOU AND I TO BE HEARD OR READ ON NAIRALAND OR IN PRESS,HE DOES'NT BELIEVE IN IT.

SO HOW COULD THIS MAN BE THE SAVIOR?PLS CHECK HIS PROFILES.HE THROWS NIGERIA TO THE MILITARY RULE THAT MISMANAGED OUR BILLIONS
FROM 1983 TO 1998 15YRS OF MILLITARY RULE,NIGERIANS CRIED FOR FREEDOM OF PRESS,EXPRESSION AND TO RETURN TO DEMOCRACY AND NOT THE IRON FIST OF MILLITARY,BUT THEN,
WHY EACH TIME THE SOUTH BECOMES THE PRESIDENT,VIOLENCE START FROM THE NORTH,?
pls anyone with logical answers and solution should respond,i want to learn,but pls,dont quote me out of context.im waiting.[/b]
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Concept(m): 1:44pm On Dec 31, 2011
nagoma:

andromida:

Stop trying to sell Buhari to us. Cnt u Northerners come up with a useful,younger candidate? Or is Buhari the best that u guys can come up with? Na wa o.

This note I wrote far back in April 2011.
I can see people voted on regional and religion belief basis but I thought Nigerians should have passed this stage. PDP Government is corrupt. A manager with discord downline will never achieve success. The sitting president has not gotten is priorities right, promising people heaven and earth; every state has a university and airport; all these are statement for political gains what of the economic implications. I said yesterday be wise or otherwise. The future of the unborn generations would have been mortgaged if corrupt practices are not tamed now in Nigeria. I can say without any shame here that you are infected so am I. We need exemplary deeds & leads to change our mentality and whoever lead us must have zero tolerance for corruption and by my own analysis Buhari/Bakare fit in. Let my opinion die with me in case it does not align with yours.
Take corruption out of Nigeria, all other things will work well. Therefore those who promote corrupt practices are not fit to lead us. @ nagoma thanks for the info, and for u @ andromida continue to believe in incompetence & deceit. The next 3 years of GEJ will witness additional 'No destination governance on ground'
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by BERNIMOORE: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2011
why did buhari now become apologist,is it because those who witness the 1983 overthrow are not commenting on this page.?
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Kushite: 2:36pm On Dec 31, 2011
This Buhari must be smoking some bad kush, he had his chance as a dictator (Army officer) and he did nothing except flooding the streets with soldiers and ordering them to flog fellow Nigerians calling them undisciplined, trying to enforce price control in a free market environment,etc . The Elections are over. Dude you have to move on.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by babestella: 6:25pm On Dec 31, 2011
Crapppy crap. Buhari wouldn't have done any better. It is because he is not there, that is why people think he can do better, lets give him a chance and you will see how he will disappoint Nigerians. Guys, you need to think well. If Buhari had been elected as president, the northerners wouldn't have invented Boko Haram, Boko Haram is operating now because it is GEJ, you don't forget in a hurry that some people from the north, swore to make Nigeria highly ungovernable for GEJ? have we all forgotten.

Buhari my foot, he should go to hell. If come January, violence and senseless killings resurface, please GEJ should get the mother f*cker arrested. His supporters killed hundreds of innocent people including our dear youth corper, the only thing the goat could say is that they are asking for electoral justice since the election was rigged.

If he was elected president, by now, he would dutifully submitted Nigeria to the IOC as an Islamic country.

Buhari should go and sit down please.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by SIRNIMS(m): 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2011
One barrel of Crude oil = 42gallons or
159 litres

2) Our Refineries (i.e 4) Installed
(combined) capacity = 445,000
barrels per day

3) Actual refineries capacity due to
ageing equipment = 30% i.e. 133,500
barrels per day
4) . 133,500 barrels = 21.2 million litres

5) Local required consumption (F.O.S) =
12millions litres

6) It means that even our MORIBOND
refineries can actually meet our local
consumption need of petroleum.

7) The cost structure of crude oil (i.e.
Qua Iboe Crude Oil) production per barrel;
- Findings / development - $3.5
- Production cost - $1.5
- Refining Cost - $12.6
- Pipeline/transportation - $1.5
- Distr/bridging fund Margin -$15.69

True cost of one litre of petroleum
anywhere in Nigeria;
- Total sum cost per barrel = $34.8
- 1ltr cost = $34.8/159 litres = $0.219
- Naira equiv. 0.219xN160= N35.02k
- Add Tax N5 + N35.02 = N40.02

9) Let FGN refute the above composition
and if not, they should tell us how
they came about N65/litre.

10) Locally refined products cannot be
sold at International price.

11) We really do not need FGN SUBSIDY
as there was NONE in the first place.

12) What is LACKING, is the WILL to
enforce LAW ON CORRUPTION.

Pls re-broadcast until it gets to the right quarters for their response
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Gbawe: 8:53pm On Dec 31, 2011
BIGER BOY:

^
why not leave your address and invite your uncle and his wife to your house, BH will take care of the rest, 

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Abagworo:

I'm happy I voted for change in the last elections. I do not know what is difficult in reducing cost of governance and holding a sovereign national conference on the best way foward for our country. There is nothing there. True federalism and moderate resource control . It is very annoying that the PDP has refused to accept the reality on ground.

I've come to accept GEJs Presidency because there has never and will never be a true Presidential election in Nigeria, so whoever has the power holds it and we are bound to accept that. Gejs own was not the 1st rigging nor will it be the last.

Let us hold a conference and divide Nigeria into 8 regions. The West is already divided into 2 regions.The East will be divided into 2 while the North will be divided into 4. Oil producing regions should hold 50 percent derivation while the other Regions will share the remaining 50%. Let us reduce cost of Governance as the present states will become senatorial zones while we will have a weak President and strong regional Premieres.

My brother, I wonder OOO !!! And when we talk they simplistically conclude that we hate GEJ without acknowledging the simple things , urgently required to move us forward, Mr. President is frustratingly failing to do. It is almost as if he just happy to be there marking time.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Gbawe: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2011
nagoma:

I certainly agree with you here.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by maipeople(m): 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
Dear Gbawe,
I have been following ur posts and I'm very astonished by the way you analyse a situation and present your facts fully backed with statistical figures.
Please can u mail me via my address:
maipeople12@gmail.com
Thank you.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Akanbiedu(m): 9:56pm On Dec 31, 2011
^^^

Gbawe 'd better be careful with this guy.
Re: Chaos looms - Buhari by Akanbiedu(m): 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2011

yep, put it seems to me that a lot of middle class/white collar workers in my age bracket voted buhari.

i keep getting suprised at work, when drawn into conversations with people about politics - some who have even shown animosity towards muslims - and they say they voted buhari , they dragged with their folks etal - because they understood that nothing good could come out of gej.

i guess when you work for a living in a corporate environment, you see clearly what happens when incompetents are elevated.

Nowadays, I normally tell friends to join politics in order to fully understand Nigerian politics. It takes a lot more than voting to win elections in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidency Intensifies Efforts To Discredit Ribadu Report. / Kingsley Kuku(S.A To Jonathan) Live On Channels... Updates / PDP To Hold Fresh Convention August 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.