Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

Muslim Students Condemn Bombing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Muslim Students Condemn Bombing (695 Views)

See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / Sanusi's early Extremist youth as a member of the Muslim Students Society / Delta Students Condemn Fg’s Planned N15bn Pti For Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by aljharem3: 9:09pm On Dec 31, 2011
By Nwakanma Chukwuma
Muslim Students Society of Nigeria, MSSN, has condemned the Christmas Day bombing at St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madala, Niger State, where more than 30 worshippers lost their lives to suspected members of Boko Haram sect.

Condemning the act, the president of MSSN, Mr. Sharafadeen Adeyemi said: “The recent bomb attack at St. Theresa’s Catholic Church, Madala, by members of the Islamic fundamentalist Boko Haram, is a big threat to the security and collective existence of Nigeria.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2011/12/muslim-students-condemn-bombing/
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by ayusman16(m): 9:12pm On Dec 31, 2011
He is Yoruba so it doesn't count. Yorubas are not good Muslims,
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by aljharem3: 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2011
ayusman16:

what !!!!
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 31, 2011
ayusman16:

Monkey ,so who are the good muslims ? The northerners killing people abi ?
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 31, 2011
ayusman16:

He is Yoruba so it doesn't count. Yorubas are not "good Muslims",

I think you wanted to say that with quotation marks!
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by ayusman16(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2011
alj_harem:

what !!!!
Ask any mallam grin
~Bluetooth:

Monkey ,so who are the good muslims ? The northerners killing people abi ?
Gorilla, no be me talk am. Na Hausas.
mikeansy:

You go school my brother. Some people no Sabin read btw the lines.
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 31, 2011
mikeansy:

That is sarcasm at its best,he knows what he's doing.
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 31, 2011
ayusman16:

Gorilla, no be me talk am Na Hausa

and when did hausa become the acceptable standard to measure islam or know a good muslim ?
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 31, 2011
I concur, Adeyemi prply has a xtian relative, he may hav celebratd d xmass n a grand style wt his xtian friends! An hausa student wil neva do dis bcus he s pure religiously and we neva hve anytng t do wt an infidel!
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by ak47mann(m): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2011
cogitoErgo:

I concur, Adeyemi prply has a xtian relative, he may hav celebratd d xmass n a grand style wt his xtian friends! An hausa student wil neva do dis bcus he s pure religiously and we neva hve anytng t do wt an infidel!
gbam cool
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by hakanai(m): 11:04am On Jan 01, 2012
"MSSN is an acronym for the Muslim Students’ Society of Nigeria. It is an Islamic organization whose members range from Muslim students of various categories to working-class Muslims. The hierarchical structure of the organization includes the National Secretariat, zones, area units, area councils and branches which are spread all over Nigeria. "

^^^I don't see Yoruba or Hausa in there.
I have held positions of this group from secondary school and tribe means absolutely nothing. considering i myself was never a native of such state and i held position.Then we have school branches collected to area,Zonal,Regional and national.We share alot in common and Only devotion and Islamic Knowledge makes you lead that group.Leaders and officials are taken from the Most Islamically knowledgeable students,devoted and decent active members of the group by a shura group that is made of multi tribe or out going exco.Before elections/selections within the group and see no boundaries.There is no single MSSN that is a 100% same tribe in Nigeria and i challenge anyone to that.
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by freecocoa(f): 12:06pm On Jan 01, 2012
Hmmm,after condemning it,what next?

ayusman16:

Had it been I was the one who said this,this thread would have gotten to 30 pages by now, and I guess this poster is hausa. Nansense. undecided
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by ektbear: 12:30pm On Jan 01, 2012
Of what use is this so-called religious purity of Hausa-Fulani if it leads to poverty, illiteracy, polio, etc?

For me religion should uplift people, not burden them. And it isn't clear to me that Islam in the north is anything but a burden (not just to them, but to others.)
Re: Muslim Students Condemn Bombing by ektbear: 12:32pm On Jan 01, 2012
Not to mention that as far as religious purity goes, a H-F probably knows better than try that around the ethnic elite of that religion, the Arabs grin grin

Small pikin (Hausa-Fulani) recognizes who the oga is (Arab.)

(1) (Reply)

Sng, Jaf, Lawyers Joins Nlc/tuc For Strike Action! / Lets Re-claim Nigeria From The Hands Of Our Rulers! / The Spreading Northern Insurgency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.