Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,618 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? (21902 Views)

Poll: Can a condom protect a man from the effects of magun?

Yes!: 16% (13 votes)
Nay!: 83% (68 votes)
This poll has ended

Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) / Why People 'glue' Together During Sex: Explaining The Mystery Of 'magun' Scienti / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by tedoja1(m): 6:44pm On Oct 04, 2007
Can a condom protect one from the effect of magun?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by ritchboi: 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2007
No b only magun,na maggi. u rily beleive in dat shit?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by initiate: 12:00pm On Oct 09, 2007
yes it can,

its is also advisable to extract you dick and leave the condom in there.

the only problem is that you may not still be around to tell us whether it works o r not
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by diyobdw(f): 11:37am On Oct 19, 2007
this is funny
--- scared MAgun?---

any way which herb or jazz is the condom you are talking about is made of? cheesy
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 11:44am On Oct 19, 2007
u don craze o!

initiate:

yes it can,

its is also advisable to extract you privates and leave the condom in there.

the only problem is that you may not still be around to tell us whether it works o r not

did the guy sleep with iyawo oniyawo?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Pain(m): 11:51am On Oct 19, 2007
Why not Experiment? A Trial Will "Convict" You. tongue
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by freelancer(m): 11:57am On Oct 19, 2007
My guy, if we don't get any reports from you after a few days, we'll know the answer to your question is no. wink
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Scopium: 12:21pm On Oct 19, 2007
Pain:

Why not Experiment? A Trial Will "Convict" You. tongue

This is lovely. You've said it all.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by akanbios(m): 12:31pm On Oct 19, 2007
smileyits a stupid thing to ask.but it will be beta to try it and announce with a loudapeaker from hevean if it woks
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by akara(m): 1:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
@t_edoja

The house is waiting for you to try it and report back. You also have to prove that the subject actually has Mägün
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by GeeCee(m): 1:26pm On Oct 19, 2007
ritchboi:

No b only magun,na maggi. u rily beleive in that shit?

My brother, don't be deceived by civilisation. Magun really exists. A trial will convince/convict you.

At topic, Condom no go work for magun ooooooo.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by uche1(m): 1:36pm On Oct 19, 2007
who wan try?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by finekid(m): 1:39pm On Oct 19, 2007
I guess the presence of the so-called magun means the woman is married!
Now how on earth do you expect us to know whether or not a condom can protect YOU? shocked

What a question!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by RiffRaff: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2007
just like "Aye- TA" (African bulletproof) cannot work for a bazooka. i think condom can work for ma-gun but i have not tried. any volunteers in the house to test this? wink wink
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Seun(m): 1:45pm On Oct 19, 2007
Can a condom protect you from an imaginary disease? Absolutely.

1 Like

Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by mellow(m): 1:49pm On Oct 19, 2007
finekid:

Now how on earth do you expect us to know whether or not a condom can protect YOU? shocked

What a question!

finekid:

What a question!
Easy way to find out, get married ASAP
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by lucyc(f): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2007
wink winkDon't tell me you are thinking about creeping.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by uche1(m): 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2007
i will volunteer, hahahaha
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 2:42pm On Oct 19, 2007
hmm. . . seun which is imaginary here now; eedi abi magun

Seun:

Can a condom protect you from an imaginary disease? Absolutely.

condom manufacturers will assure u their product doesn't guarantee 100% the prevention of STIs
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by BlackMamba(m): 2:50pm On Oct 19, 2007
Yes, because Magun detects only human penetration. Condom, been a foreign object, Magun will assume wifey is just masturbating with a vibrator which do not contravene Magun law. grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by edatika(m): 2:56pm On Oct 19, 2007
i feel very very very sorry for ya mama
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by niyi09(m): 3:03pm On Oct 19, 2007
i would love to experiment it.where is the lady with the magun.this might be a scientific breakthrough for we nigerians
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by onyekang1(f): 3:16pm On Oct 19, 2007
akara:

@t_edoja

The house is waiting for you to try it and report back. You also have to prove that the subject actually has Mägün

ABSOLUTELY U JUS SPOKE MA MIND
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by delejames(m): 3:44pm On Oct 19, 2007
Magun Law? hmmm, i dnt think Condom can obey Magun Law oooooooooo
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ Poster am feeling sorry for you already, better get your laid out plans out of your head otherwise it will be obituary time on nairaland!!!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by mekoyo(m): 4:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
@poster

Just don't have a second thought about that plan of yours cause it will lead you to where you dont want to end up. Be bcareful man, hell is real.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by VIPICO(m): 4:13pm On Oct 19, 2007
You've been 'eyeing' somebody's wife since, abi?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Busta(f): 4:46pm On Oct 19, 2007
VIPICO:

LOL

don't see how it can help!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by salehm(m): 5:02pm On Oct 19, 2007
VIPICO:

na true talk be this shocked grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by folem: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2007
BlackMamba:

Yes, because Magun detects only human penetration. Condom, been a foreign object, Magun will assume wifey is just masturbating with a vibrator which do not contravene Magun law. grin

smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin The Late Fela Kuti once called Condom Ko-Do-Mi meaning he no do nothing. If you believe in Magun, you will believe anything.

I have anti-magun cream that mimicks condom use on any magun-infested lady. A trial will convince you and it is only N200. Any interested buyer can PM me for details. smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by 3dhunter(m): 5:47pm On Oct 19, 2007
make sure it is "anti magum condom" and it will work.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by dayonuel(m): 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2007
the topic poster is nt serious. we need serious minded people on this forum.
magun ko, magun ni,,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Things You Need To Do Before The Year Ends / Why You Should Share Less About Yourself With Others / Container-laden Truck Falls Off Ijora Bridge (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.