Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:32 AM

Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? (21847 Views)

Poll: Can a condom protect a man from the effects of magun?

Yes!: 16% (13 votes)
Nay!: 83% (68 votes)
This poll has ended

Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) / Why People 'glue' Together During Sex: Explaining The Mystery Of 'magun' Scienti / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Tawak: 11:09am On Oct 23, 2007
very well
infact 100%
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by gbengeoou: 3:47pm On Oct 23, 2007
If you won die now, you fit try am, you re on ON YOUR OWN( OYO)
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by adekennis(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2007
Eh ehh! shocked shocked Magun kee guy beware oo!!

on your burial day see how pple go dey cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by scientist(m): 4:41pm On Oct 23, 2007
angry angry angry now dat is the most craziest thing i've ever heard, is there a magun law shocked shocked shocked and then the ANTI-MAGUN CREAM?  grin grin grin grin grin grin  lord have mercy on us all
folem:

Let's make it N2,500 and you have a deal. My anti-magun cream is NAFDAC certified.  grin grin grin

I think you can all see that Africans are more intelligent than Westerners trully.

For the reading pleasure of anybody interested. See below.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_captivus
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vaginismus
http://www.webnuns.org/grun/arch_thread_GID7_TID3930.htm
http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=1374754&lastnode_id=1258885
http://www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov/articlerender.fcgi?artid=1596579

Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by TCUBE(m): 6:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
@ poster, dont know, but u can try it first and come give us the result if u stil dey alive after the whole experiment grin shi ooo
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by radiation(m): 8:52pm On Oct 23, 2007
The answer to that question is a capital NO!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by RichyBlacK(m): 8:55pm On Oct 23, 2007
The question is flawed. It assumes that Magun is real. However, Magun is just fiction!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by initiate: 9:02pm On Oct 23, 2007
has anyone heard from the guy. he fit don croak and you still dey send message. at least break the topic so he can rest in peace
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by zimba315(m): 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2007
no be only magun na don't climb nothing fit do you go for a tryer and that will surely convince you and if u can't i can, if u have any free puzzy that get the stuff just pimb me.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by TmeD0(m): 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2007
Ol' boy, e be like say you wan follow person wife sleep, grin make you be careful o; u know say life no get duplicate! Ma don wo o (don't try it)> In as much as I don't believe in that junk, I still won't recommend trying it but then again u can't tell until you try it. So, I say go ahead and give it your best shot grin. make u come back come yarn us. Peace!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2007
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh

where the poster dey?

itill dey wait am o undecided lipsrsealed cry cry
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by reginol: 1:02pm On Oct 25, 2007
magun don cach am o, he used goldcircle instead of durex in som1's wife
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by pastorjay: 1:50pm On Oct 25, 2007
Father forgive them, for they know not what they are posting
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by okoomoge2(m): 2:20pm On Oct 25, 2007
The truth is condom no fit prevent the effect of magun.
Little hint about magun:
Magun works when ur chest touches the chest of the Lady.

But why should place magun on a woman? it is a very wicked act.
Maybe women should start placing magun on men too.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by seun001(m): 4:25pm On Oct 25, 2007
oko-omoge:

The truth is condom no fit prevent the effect of magun.
Little hint about magun:
Magun works when your chest touches the chest of the Lady.

But why should place magun on a woman? it is a very wicked act.
Maybe women should start placing magun on men too.

are u gisting from experience or hearsay hmmmm!we want authentic info before someone starts bleating oooo! shocked grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 9:18pm On Oct 25, 2007
she dey talk from experince

HEART TO HEART
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by djcrucifix(m): 4:03pm On Oct 26, 2007
of course it can! i even know a guy who did it with a babe that has the ''thunderbolt'' he ended up doing ''jet li'' wink cheesy , you should try it sometime.

i even heard that their is a new condom that is immune to HIV, it is called ''ostokolus rubber'' grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by folahann(m): 4:43pm On Oct 26, 2007
this relly made me laugh
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by theboy0808(m): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2007
Abeg make una tell me:
WHICH PERSON DEATH DON DEY HUNGRY?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by olembaba: 1:26pm On Oct 27, 2007
Magun is real and condom cant stopt it from working. be careful
Eni ti oba leti ki o gbo, ohun ti emi nso.
shocked emi lon soro ye ooooooo shocked

1 Like

Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by BellaRouge(f): 7:12am On Oct 28, 2007
haha, y'all are funny sha. Well, magun does not exist so condoms should protect you just fine
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by okike84(m): 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2007
u de trash person wife guy magun de work against men wey think say
e de exist
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by shamass77(m): 1:49am On Oct 30, 2007
YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS AT ALL, OF ALL TOPICS. OF WHAT USE IS THIS TO THE GROWTH OF THIS LAND? BUT FOR THE RECORDS, NO
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by vescucci(m): 9:17am On Oct 30, 2007
Of course if you believe in that crap. Magun, oh puhleeze! Isn't that stuff that makes you sommersault and die after crying cockadoodle doo? After visiting a woman locked with Magun that is.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by VANENON(f): 10:26am On Oct 30, 2007
AM IN FULL SUPPORT OF YOUR EXPERIMENT, JUST MAKE SURE YOU WRITE YOUR WILL, AND BEQUEATH EVERYTHING YOU HAVE TO ME BEFORE YOU GO ON YOUR EXPERIMENT! tongue
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by hadesolah: 2:00pm On Oct 30, 2007
shocked u wouldn't live to tell the story. Gud luck bro grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by gosky(m): 11:26am On Oct 31, 2007
why dont u just zip-up instead of wanting to know, leave iyawo oni yawo alone
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by divwis: 11:17pm On Oct 31, 2007
this really made my day,as in the post and the replies.However,blackmamba's reply particularly thrilled me and i think he/she must be a weird psycho.

As for the poster, i will say,lef dat thing o.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by olayinka52(m): 7:23pm On Nov 12, 2007
Hey, i guess it wouldn't work, cos somebody just died of magun on my street summersaulted thrice and gave up a ghost,
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Nobody: 12:46am On Nov 13, 2007
Nairalanders, what is "Magun"?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by iyk41luv: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2007
@Siena

i don't know either i have try 2 search 4 d meaning in google but lol no answer.

@all
can somebody pls clearify m cos all i can see about MAGUM in google is a ''LAW"
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by KGREAT(m): 2:51pm On Nov 23, 2007
You know what be a good researcher! Try it and give us feedback in heaven.Waa gbon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? / My Birthday Wishes!!!! / Why You Should Share Less About Yourself With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.