Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? (21845 Views)

Poll: Can a condom protect a man from the effects of magun?

Yes!: 16% (13 votes)
Nay!: 83% (68 votes)
This poll has ended

Effect Of Banger (graphic Pictures) / Why People 'glue' Together During Sex: Explaining The Mystery Of 'magun' Scienti / Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by PRINCEA31(m): 6:04pm On Oct 19, 2007
have ever been to hell? o boy if u try that thing, u don eat ur last supper be that.
forget about condom, its not going to work

pitty ya mama.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by freeguy(m): 6:08pm On Oct 19, 2007
@poster,

It seems to me to are about having your way with another man's wife, else, you wont be asking this type of silly question.

Condoms cannot prevent the efficacy of Magun. As far as there's penetration of some sort, foget it man, you will somersault unto that kingdom come!

A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by justme3(m): 6:11pm On Oct 19, 2007
What is magun if i may ask. I know its got something to do with sex but wat exactly is it.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by 3dhunter(m): 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2007
make sure it is "anti magum condom" and it will work.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by folem: 6:31pm On Oct 19, 2007
just me:

What is magun if i may ask. I know its got something to do with sex but what exactly is it.

Magun is supposed to be Dont-Climb Magic Portion or JuJu used on Women to stop them from having illicit affairs.

It is believed to cause the person having sex (usually assumed to be a man since lesbian relationship is believed to be no sex) with the lady to sometimes summersault and later die. There are different flavours of magun and with some the lover only dies after eating certain foods. The efficacy of Magun on sex-toys is currently being researched. The findings will be published in due course. grin grin grin.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by penfold(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2007
Information:

Magun is very very very real, I have seen the effects first hand (not experienced it o!)
I also know that it can be neutralized
Its effect is linked to the man's ejaculation, as long as the man does not ejaculate, there's no problem but if he does--------
That means that unless a condom will prevent the man from ejaculating, the victim still dies, condom notwithstanding
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by folem: 6:51pm On Oct 19, 2007
penfold:

Magun is very very very real, I have seen the effects first hand (not experienced it o!)
Its effect is linked to the man's ejaculation, as long as the man does not ejaculate, there's no problem but if he does--------
That means that unless a condom will prevent the man from ejaculating, the victim still dies, condom notwithstanding

Tell that to the marines. 1st hand ko, 2nd leg ni.

But seriously my anti-magun cream has ejaculating-stopping effects. grin grin grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by ayokun: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2007
u dey eye another man wife, abi. well anythting wey ur eyes see, make u accept am like dt, yeye woman wrapper.
ayokun
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Digiman(m): 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2007
penfold:

Information:

In this day and age why would anyone believe such rubbish ?. I tell you who ever came up with the idea of "magun" must have been a very clever person.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by seun001(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2007
u guys are going to make me go bonkers.chei.very refreshing i'd say. grin shocked

i voted no cos i havent heard of anybody surviving it.the effects is not restricted to somersaulting.it includes but not limited to ;
uncontrollable thirst for water till death; lipsrsealed
the ku ku rooooo kuuuuuuuuu(cock crow) effect till death; lipsrsealed
the itches effect till death; lipsrsealed
uncontrollable thirst for salt till death lipsrsealed
etc, lipsrsealed tongue

@Seun
its not an imaginary disease.its certain death
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by nihinlola(f): 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2007
;DOf course not! Magun is don't climb! You climb, you fall off the cliff whether you had an umbrella or not. An umbrella may be good for a rainy day but for a thunderbolt? Nah.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Digiman(m): 7:31pm On Oct 19, 2007
nihinlola:

;DOf course not! Magun is don't climb! You climb, you fall off the cliff whether you had an umbrella or not. An umbrella may be good for a rainy day but for a thunderbolt? Nah.

I'm sure Rihanna's umbrella can withstand anything smiley !
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by TaiAdepoj(m): 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2007
kai try it first
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by iyes(m): 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2007
@ POSTER:

If you can answer this question, then you got the correct answer;

Can polythene gloves protect your hands inside a smelting furnace?

Good luck!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by tommyex(m): 8:43pm On Oct 19, 2007
Its funny to give this a tot,but does chemical and tradition go 2geda

Well for me i ll say If u believe in that magun stuff which i do anyway.Condom wont work
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Busta(f): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2007
LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL

NL won't kill me
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by naira4doll(m): 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2007
@poster
You can try it oh, but first write your will. grin grin Meanwhile, make sure that the condom is boldly Labbeled "Anti-Magun" Condom with NAFDAC number!. grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by RichyBlacK(m): 11:13pm On Oct 19, 2007
That any Nigerian still believes in such things as "magun" only shows the level of gullibility that is pervasive in Africa's most populous country.

Magun is only as real as Madam Koi Koi.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 12:29am On Oct 20, 2007
hope say the guy never die 'cos hez not replied since o! undecided
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Nwaka77: 1:16am On Oct 20, 2007
This thread is so funny grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by RichDad1(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2007
RichyBlacK:

That any Nigerian still believes in such things as "magun" only shows the level of gullibility that is pervasive in Africa's most populous country.

Magun is only as real as Madam Koi Koi.

Your laugh is killing me, cry cry cry cry cry cry [size=8pt]shakes head[/size]
Magun is not real or what are you saying, hun??I will suggest you give it a trial, after all we gain knowledge by learning,skills by practice and trust by doubt angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
@Poster,
Dont be fooled,condom can't prevent magun cool cool cool cool
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 8:52am On Oct 20, 2007
some peeps have been so affected by western education; they think magun is imaginary sad
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by marco74(m): 9:27am On Oct 20, 2007
while i'm not advocating aldutery,i think its absolute bonkers 4 pple 2 believe in magun.in this day and age??sounds more like folie a deux(rather a communitae!!)if there is any psych condition like that!!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 9:39am On Oct 20, 2007
boya lo mo sad
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Ollie39: 1:46pm On Oct 20, 2007
There is nothing like 'in this day and age about it', it is real. I have seen it for myself (not me personally) Don't forget that God did not take away the devils power!
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by moreshow(m): 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2007
@ Poster
Dakun ma lo de ja ooo ,
Abeg no go do unimaginable ,
Pleassse don't try the forbidden ,

And u you do all becos u might possess the safest durex, then u are on your own,
and by the way, hope u never go try am cos i u never talk again grin
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by moreshow(m): 2:46pm On Oct 20, 2007
I HAVE ANTI - MAGUN CHARM (to be give out for free but no to promote illicit affairs)
Requirements:
One Hand Ring
N2 Coins
And contact me for the incantations and the process to do it grin wink shocked grin grin grin
THis is no joke
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by nazzyon(m): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2007
When jazz is casted upon a being it does it works. I see no reason why it won't be active coming in contact with a feminine privates.

I won't advice a test.

As for those who uses Magun on their wives, I take it as illiteracy andselfishness.

If I notice my wife cheating on me, I won't be forced to cast a spell on her. What I will do is divorce and look for someone sensible and not all about sex.
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2007
nazzyon:

As for those who uses Magun on their wives, I take it as illiteracy andselfishness.

same here.

it's funny that the wrong peeps use it, why don't the women cast it too?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Seun(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2007
Because Magun is a figment of your imagination?
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by desgiezd(m): 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2007
I heard that condom can even protect head aches, stomach aches and back aches if properly used.

---magun ko, gunma ni---
Re: Can A Condom Protect One From The Effect Of Magun? by Mustay(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2007
tunde kelani went on some research b4 p[roducing that film o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cultism:who Is To Be Blamed? / My Birthday Wishes!!!! / Why You Should Share Less About Yourself With Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.