Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:27 AM

Fuel N140 Per Litre At A Filling Station Near Me - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel N140 Per Litre At A Filling Station Near Me (954 Views)

Petrol Price Is Now 74 Naira Per Litre? / FG Reduces Price Of Petrol To 87 Naira Per Litre / Boko Haram: Attacking Right Now a Police Station Near The Emir Palace in Kano... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel N140 Per Litre At A Filling Station Near Me by Nairaplus(m): 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2012
Fuel N140 per litre at a filling station near me. Is that the new pump price? Or is this cos of the season?

If it is the new price as a result of the subsidy removal, it then means that price of other commodities will appreciate to at least double the original price. Na Naija,we de. We are shock-absorbers by nature and I for one should cope!

Thing is, if there can be uniform price increase across board, including SALARY, it shouldn't prove a problem. Otherwise, only God can help Nigerians!
Re: Fuel N140 Per Litre At A Filling Station Near Me by Rhino5dm: 8:06pm On Jan 01, 2012
God can never help moorons. Infact he cursed their brains.

You rush to vote for GEJ not PDP and your complainig? Come back when the meter reads 250/Liter. Wetin una see sef?. . .No long thing!
Re: Fuel N140 Per Litre At A Filling Station Near Me by Nairaplus(m): 8:17pm On Jan 01, 2012
Rhino.5dm:

God can never help moorons. Infact he cursed their brains.

You rush to vote for GEJ not PDP and your complainig? Come back when the meter reads 250/Liter. Wetin una see sef?. . .No long thing!

@Rhino, I for one never supported the subsidy removal from day one! But, from The Finance Minister's analysis that I watched recently on NTA, I think it's rationally Ok. My concern is whether this price increase will portend well for all and sundry.

A friend on Facebook just informed me that each Fuel Station can fix their price. If that is true, then I think Competition will help stabilise the stop price sooner or later.
Re: Fuel N140 Per Litre At A Filling Station Near Me by BIGERBOY1: 8:21pm On Jan 01, 2012
@rhino I feel you, and infact I voted Buhari not GEJ, but now dat we are stuck with him let's stop the acrimony and together map out a strategy going forward.
I just they sigh in disgust as things just keep getting worst and worst daily under bad luck Jonathan.

Yaradua came to office when pump price was made 70/ltr by obj, and he reduced it 65, and the new yr gift we get from bad luck is double the price

(1) (Reply)

President Goodluck Jonathan Called An Emergency Meeting Of His Cabinet / Africans Really Need To Think / A Word For Sanusi Lamido Sanusi By Femi Fani-kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.