Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,158 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

FBN Group Calling? - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FBN Group Calling? (14539 Views)

Horostar Group Calling / Sifax Group Calling For Engineers / The Shortlisted Candidates For The FBN Graduate Trainee Test, Pls Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBN Group Calling? by 50samuel(m): 3:08pm On Feb 08, 2012
I get d text also. My time is 9am and i live in ibadan am confused how to get there by 9am
Re: FBN Group Calling? by taiwo3(m): 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2012
Got an email frm workforce for first bank to cme unilag and take a psychometric test, Who else got the email and what should I expect frm the psychometric test, pls will be waitng for response, Thanks, but the email said monday 14th instead of 13th, pls what date is yours
Re: FBN Group Calling? by olasdot: 11:10pm On Feb 08, 2012
50samuel:

I get d text also. My time is 9am and i live in ibadan am confused how to get there by 9am

Samuel, You can make it if you wake up very early and get to the park before 6. I also live in Ibadan but my own time is 10.30.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by koolvin12(m): 4:19am On Feb 09, 2012
I just got a text from Workforce saying i ve been shortlisted for a computer-based test. That i should check my email inbox/spam for details but there is nothing there. Pls house i ve nt taken this test before,how is it like i rily need ur help!!!!!
Re: FBN Group Calling? by kaduto(f): 9:51am On Feb 09, 2012
@samuel: i live in IB too but I guess I'll have to leave for Lag on Sunday cos of lagos morning traffic
mine is on mon 9pm
PS: Do anyone have an idea of wat is going to be asked?
Re: FBN Group Calling? by jeebz: 10:13am On Feb 09, 2012
@Koolvin, same situation here, got a text around 6:00 am this morning, but nothing in my inbox. Try calling the phone numbers included in the message
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Osuoji: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2012
Hello,pls i just got an sms to write an aptitude test,pls any idea on the kind of questions to be asked?pls help
Re: FBN Group Calling? by BOT4WHAT: 11:51am On Feb 09, 2012
Please house what is happening, I got a text confirming that I've been shortlisted and I should check my email Inbox/spam for details, but I haven't seen any mail yet o, pls anybody in d same ordeal? I've been trying those numbers to no avail, pls if you have any info as regards this let us know. Thanks
Re: FBN Group Calling? by jeebz: 3:06pm On Feb 09, 2012
@BOT4WHAT, what can we do?
Re: FBN Group Calling? by ados4ejy: 4:29pm On Feb 09, 2012
got thre mail but I cant get my username and password any longer.lost my fone where they were stored.pls what can i do
Re: FBN Group Calling? by mrkels(m): 4:41pm On Feb 09, 2012
ados4ejy:

got thre mail but I cant get my username and password any longer.lost my fone where they were stored.pls what can i do
They sent the username and password to your mail box, the information on your phone is not too relevant, Its just a notificaton to check ur email for the test details.

BOT4WHAT?:

Please house what is happening, I got a text confirming that I've been shortlisted and I should check my email Inbox/spam for details, but I haven't seen any mail yet o, pls anybody in d same ordeal? I've been trying those numbers to no avail, pls if you have any info as regards this let us know. Thanks

Mr bot4what i didnt get the mail too, got the text early in the morning but when i woke up and checked my mail, there was nothing there until about 10am, so my advice is go to ur mail box now and you will see the details, Any body wrinting in porthacourt city?
Re: FBN Group Calling? by ados4ejy: 4:50pm On Feb 09, 2012
mrktels, on my mail box the username and password on the invite is blank
mrkels:

They sent the username and password to your mail box, the information on your phone is not too relevant, Its just a notificaton to check ur email for the test details.

mine in my mail box is blank man as in in the invitation letter,nothing was written there.

Re: FBN Group Calling? by BOT4WHAT: 5:20pm On Feb 09, 2012
Thank God I got the mail at last! But please my username and password are missing on the mail, please did we have any username before or they are assigned to us?
Re: FBN Group Calling? by mrkels(m): 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2012
BOT4WHAT?:

Thank God I got the mail at last! But please my username and password are missing on the mail, please did we have any username before or they are assigned to us?

It was assigned to us, thats obviously the username and password we would use to aces the CBT.

My advice contact them by email and on phone.

ados4ejy:

mrktels, on my mail box the username and password on the invite is blank

My advice contact them by email and on phone too and if you cant get through, then go to the centre and complain. I once had issues like this and finally wrote my test at about 7pm .Bottom line it was rectified at the centre.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by thurlhar: 6:17pm On Feb 10, 2012
Pls guys i ricivd an sms frm wrkforce day b4 yestaday dat i shld check my inbox/spam. After checkin dat i was invited 2 write an exam schedule 4 monday 13th @ unilag by 9am wit username n passwrd in d form dy required i print and bring 2 d venue bt 2 my surprise i ricivd anoda sms 2day givin me anoda username n passwrd wit anoda tym as well frm wrkforce abeg as ani1 riciv such alert.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by idonhear: 8:13pm On Feb 10, 2012
i need the format tooooo.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by idonhear: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2012
mine was also like that.
two mails was sent to me, the first read monday and another was sent as a correction to the one sent earlier on
Re: FBN Group Calling? by thurlhar: 10:36pm On Feb 10, 2012
@Idonhear am a little confuse y because d 1st sms is a print out form while d 2nd is a text msg. Pls do u av an idea of d apptitude test format or wat area 2 read. email me babtol85@yahoo.com
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Jybz: 11:45pm On Feb 10, 2012
pls can i change d state 4 d exams, pls i need a quick response
Re: FBN Group Calling? by jeberulz(m): 3:36am On Feb 11, 2012
Hi everyone,

My test on tuesday, the mail they sent to me has a username and password but the problem am having is the USERNAME and PASSWORD is BLANK and i understand that is what i need to write the test.

Does anyone here have the same problem? I have called and sent a mail but no response.
Re: FBN Group Calling? by thurlhar: 3:57am On Feb 11, 2012
@jhybz, u'll av 2 notify d authority b4 u can change d venue n in doin dis it might take a longer tym n complications. So i urge u jst take it now n leave d rest 4 God 2 perfect. Ok God wil help us all
Re: FBN Group Calling? by tiano4u(m): 6:47am On Feb 11, 2012
Sup guys pls am in search of a job 4 my primary assignment.how do i apply 4 this FBN job, my email is tiano2cool@yahoo.com, fanks
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Jybz: 7:25am On Feb 11, 2012
tnx Thurtal
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Temilade11: 11:26am On Feb 11, 2012
@thurlhar i received something similar, the mail read monday 1pm and the text read read tuesday 9am, both had different username and passwords. they never reply their mails and never pick up their phonecalls. one wud av to proceed like that with the required materials on monday
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Ignatio(m): 3:26pm On Feb 11, 2012
^^^
I also did. Any idea on how their questions are like?
Re: FBN Group Calling? by koolvin12(m): 10:19pm On Feb 11, 2012
hello house,
pls is there anybody who will be writing at PH on monday
12pm and will be going from owerri. I really dont knw
PH too well. As a matter of fact, i ve nt been there b4.
Pls i need the direction to d venue in PH which is AfriHub
ICT River State University of Technology, PH. Thanks
Re: FBN Group Calling? by thurlhar: 10:36pm On Feb 11, 2012
@temilade, pls n pls jst go dia on monday n c wats realli d situatn. Even me i jst ricivd d 3rd sms frm wrkforce 2nyt. Were u askd 2 print out form frm ur inbox @temilade
Re: FBN Group Calling? by tomimoni: 11:24pm On Feb 11, 2012
@thurlar, same thing with me. i just got d 3rd email tonight. im just gon go dere on monday, i guess. cz d only thing to print out is d intial monday own. *shrug*
Re: FBN Group Calling? by thurlhar: 12:48am On Feb 12, 2012
Av ricivd anoda 1 sayin dat d username n passwrd sent 2 me via sms as wel as d venue n tym wil b needed. Guys its anoda FBN computer test cos dats wat wrkforce sent 2 me. Is dia anibdy ricivn such msg cos i no com ondastand dis sef seh na first bank de recruit abi na wrkforce?
Re: FBN Group Calling? by Ozegbe(m): 8:08am On Feb 12, 2012
how did u apply for the FBN JOB?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Ordeal Of a Job Seeker Who Traveled from Zaria To Abuja / Maersk Line 2015 Customer Service PLI Test / How Long Did It Take U To Get A Job After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.