Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,599 members, 7,827,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej (15560 Views)

I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes, Says Buhari / See What A Mother Did To Her Child Because She Was Slow To Get Ready For School / Nigerian Military Uncooperative, Slow To Learn –US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jan 02, 2012
diluminati:

[size=17pt]A PRESIDENT THAT REFERS TO THE (IMAGINARY) DEVIL AS THE PROBLEM OF HIS COUNTRY IS A WEAKLING, AN INSINCERE MAN[/size]
Who helped you pay internet bill this month
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 12:58pm On Jan 02, 2012
LeoMax:

@Demdem

Do you understand English in daylight ?

Do u have a brain at all?
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2012
Demdem:

, and what makes u feel I am enjoying myself here. I was begged for months to come over and salvage what your miserable self did for your own people. As soon as I am tru helping your creekmen, I am back to my comfort zone. Your types are the ones killing your own peeps. Except akpabio and ameachi, I honestly don't know of any working gov. Even amaechi self seems to be 1 st term hero.

You were begged by who? Your uncle that works in shell or one other oil company eh? Nonsense! Do you know how many people in ND that can do your job better than you? Because you are there by quota system, you are making mouth and talking crap and insulting your benefactors! Ungrateful prat!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by 989900: 12:59pm On Jan 02, 2012
@Leo: I'm from an oil producing state too, but what does he count (irrelevant) as long it's one Nigeria.

Until we all grow up and realize politicians are all the same, they have their own tribe that's different from what you and I claim on the streets.

Until we grow up and realize where your state governor or President comes from, matters less than what he is able to achieve, and how it "positively-directly" affects your welfare and your children's welfare .

We will always be running in same old circles, be same old magas to the political elite.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2012
^^^There is nothing like one Nigeria. Its a myth that was created to sabotage us. You are not from ND. Else you wont talk the way you do. Why was it not one Nigeria when they were using oil money to build Lagos and Abuja? Have you ever been to the North to see how the so called local government share our oil money? They dont even go to work. They just come by month end and share the money and go back to their lives. Which kind one Nigeria.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2012
989900:

@Leo: I'm from an oil producing state too, but what does he count (irrelevant) as long it's one Nigeria.

Until we all grow up and realize politicians are all the same, they have their own tribe that's different from what you and I claim on the streets.

Until we grow up and realize where your state governor or President comes from, matters less than what he is able to achieve, and how it "positively-directly" affects your welfare and your children's welfare .

We will always be running in same old circles, be same old magas to the political elite.

True Federalism demands RESOURCES CONTROL, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ONE NIGERIA, IF THE OIL WAS AT THE NORTH, BY NOW YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DANCING DIFF MUSIC
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 02, 2012
ekwah:

OYB

Oyb I no buy this your comment at all! we wey dey support GEJ for naija here know wai. e never even reach one full year wen dis man take charge una wan finish am with criticism. I am very sure that when you become Naija's president you will stabilize EVERYTHING and SOLVE the WHOLE problems in less than a year grin grin abeg make una let us hia word jor. Person wey tire for Goodluck make e go Aso rock go show em frustration no be to dey finish us with the same complaints every time! On a personal level, do something to help matters too.

mr man, i pay taxes to teh government. i am presently running on a petrol genertaor. yesterday, i had to get someone to fix the pump in my borehole because a nepa surge messed  it up. over the beak, i spent my own money deploying 5 floodlights to illuminate my close. previous lights provided were repeatedly sabotaged. these lights , which have provided an immediate and visible increase in security are powered by me.

a lot of us do our bit in one way or another.

no one expects the man to solve all the problems - can you point to one he has solved or is showing signs of solving? his administration has been nothing but PROMISES AND LIES.

do you remember the hyundai heavy fiasco?

do you realise they say they will use subsidy money to build the refineries that the chinese have commited to building?

look at chogm - all that money wasted and for what - you think ANY ONE is going to come and invest in a country with now power, no security, zero infrastructure?

the man is just making excuses

HE SAYS HE CANNOT TRIM GOVERNMENT. Do you know what that means. a father telling his kids they have to go without, but meanwhile, he cannot cut down on his own expenses.  

he says we cannot stop smuggling

he says bomb blasts are a burden we have to live with
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 1:05pm On Jan 02, 2012
LeoMax:

True Federalism demands RESOURCES CONTROL, THERE IS NOTHING LIKE ONE NIGERIA, IF THE OIL WAS AT THE NORTH, BY NOW YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN DANCING DIFF MUSIC

God will bless you. It is one Nigeria because they have nothing. I was listening to Aljazeera this morning and a british guy they interviewed said the North will never separate because they have no resources. The Yoruba professor they interviewed could not talk straight. He was beating around the bush. Even Oyibos know the truth. One Nigeria my foot
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by kokoA(m): 1:06pm On Jan 02, 2012
To GEJ: You are slow because you naturally slow. Fool!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2012
oyb:

mr man, i pay taxes to teh government. i am presently running on a petrol genertaor. yesterday, i had to get someone to fix the pump in my borehole because a nepa surge messed  it up. over the beak, i spent my own money deploying 5 floodlights to illuminate my close. previous lights provided were repeatedly sabotaged. these lights , which have provided an immediate and visible increase in security are powered by me.

a lot of us do our bit in one way or another.

no one expects the man to solve all the problems - can you point to one he has solved or is showing signs of solving? his administration has been nothing but PROMISES AND LIES.

do you remember the hyundai heavy fiasco?

do you realise they say they will use subsidy money to build the refineries that the chinese have commited to building?

look at chogm - all that money wasted and for what - you think ANY ONE is going to come and invest in a country with now power, no security, zero infrastructure?

the man is just making excuses

HE SAYS HE CANNOT TRIM GOVERNMENT. Do you know what that means. a father telling his kids they have to go without, but meanwhile, he cannot cut down on his own expenses.  

he says we cannot stop smuggling

he says bomb blasts are a burden we have to live with

Thats what you do best, propaganda. Quoting him out of contest to get a basis and backing for your bigoted negativity! You are too transparent man
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 1:07pm On Jan 02, 2012
[s]
dmainboss:

You were begged by who? Your uncle that works in shell or one other oil company eh? Nonsense! Do you know how many people in ND that can do your job better than you? Because you are there by quota system, you are making mouth and talking crap and insulting your benefactors! Ungrateful prat!
[/s]

Ignoramus. If only u wish? Shell ko tell ni. I go dey shell and still complain about subsidy removal.u are as daft as the retardeen.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by bitweezy: 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
The foolish Jonathan Badluck is slow to take action against terrorism which results in loss of lives but is quick to remove fuel subsidy that puts the country in a more precarious position of adverse hardship, who be fool?
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 1:09pm On Jan 02, 2012
Demdem:

[s][/s]

Ignoramus. If only u wish? Shell ko tell ni. I go dey shell and still complain about subsidy removal.u are as daft as the retardeen.

Of course you can be in shell and still complain because you might be a driver or a casual staff or you might be just plainly a bigot!  cheesy
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 1:11pm On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

^^^There is nothing like one Nigeria. Its a myth that was created to sabotage us. You are not from ND. Else you wont talk the way you do. Why was it not one Nigeria when they were using oil money to build Lagos and Abuja? Have you ever been to the North to see how the so called local government share our oil money? They dont even go to work. They just come by month end and share the money and go back to their lives. Which kind one Nigeria.

My friend, the retardeen think otherwise. Ask him to convene snc so as to break it. Till then we are still one.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by bobonaija1: 1:12pm On Jan 02, 2012
who voted for this man in the first place?, empty skull!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2012
Demdem:

My friend, the retardeen think otherwise. Ask him to convene snc so as to break it. Till then we are still one.

Hahahahaha! caught ya! Why didnt your shonekan do it? Or OBJ? Do you think they would ever have done it? We will do it when the time is right. Just a matter of time. keep your fingers crossed
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 1:13pm On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

Of course you can be in shell and still complain because you might be a driver or a casual staff or you might be just plainly a bigot!  cheesy

My friend shut up. Am not in shell and talk more sense.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by crestbiz: 1:15pm On Jan 02, 2012
brothers and sisters,
instead of blaming GEJ or others, why not go to God in prayers, from what am seeing now, he (God)is the only solution to our problems in this country,  he will give us the strength to carry on. He will surely provide a means to make us happy this year 2012.

what is happening now, is exactly what happened during the time of Saul in the bible, he was busy killing Christians, no body would dare challenge him. but Jesus Christ did a wonderful thing by arresting Saul himself. don't you believe that same Jesus Christ will arrest the boko haram people, their leaders, sponsors etc. As a christian have to talk God in prayers concerning Nigeria situations. Please instead blaming one another, why not call on God and surely he will answer us.

have you prayed concerning Nigeria situations today? Please, why not start now!
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 1:16pm On Jan 02, 2012
dmainboss:

Hahahahaha! caught ya! Why didnt your shonekan do it? Or OBJ? Do you think they would ever have done it? We will do it when the time is right. Just a matter of time. keep your fingers crossed

Good u are thinking better now. Till then we are still a country so correct ur earlier lies up there.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Gbenge77(m): 1:17pm On Jan 02, 2012
think Badluck egbere jonathan,think cluelessness.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by 989900: 1:19pm On Jan 02, 2012
On Paper it is "one Nigeria" even while on the streets it's not even "one Delta", "one Edo", one Imo, nor "one any state", hell it's not even "one family" in some homes, and personally I do not care. My point is we have wicked rulers who do not care where you'r from or not from, they care only about their own, my mum's from Delta , my dad from Ondo, I careless if a man from Plateau, Anambra, Ogun, Edo, or wherever is the president of the country or governor of my state, as long as they do the right thing (just half of what they promise while campaigning).

What is the point if an Ondo man or Delta man is president when I got nothing coming, not even stable power supply.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by folaBeads: 1:20pm On Jan 02, 2012
But very fast to increase fuel prices at the least prompting.

Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 1:21pm On Jan 02, 2012
crestbiz:

brothers and sisters,
instead of blaming GEJ or others, why not go to God in prayers, from what am seeing now, he (God)is the only solution to our problems in this country,  he will give us the strength to carry on. He will surely provide a means to make us happy this year 2012.

what is happening now, is exactly what happened during the time of Saul in the bible, he was busy killing Christians, no body would dare challenge him. but Jesus Christ did a wonderful thing by arresting Saul himself. don't you believe that same Jesus Christ will arrest the boko haram people, their leaders, sponsors etc. As a christian have to talk God in prayers concerning Nigeria situations. Please instead blaming one another, why not call on God and surely he will answer us.

have you prayed concerning Nigeria situations today? Please, why not start now!

Prayer is good but insufficient especially. Nigerians has been praying for ages. Where has it led us so far?
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by MrInfo1(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
He is to avoid mistakes but yet he still makes one angry angry angry
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by sexy74(m): 1:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
Oge Jona u are slow to avoid mistake but quick to remove subsidy.
Please don't tell us you are slow.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by salix9ice(m): 1:25pm On Jan 02, 2012
try too slow GEJ
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by otokx(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2012
we are enjoying the fresh air
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by Demdem(m): 1:26pm On Jan 02, 2012
Can any reasonable person come from the Niger-delta?

989900:

On Paper it is "one Nigeria" even while on the streets it's not even "one Delta", "one Edo", one Imo, nor "one any state", hell it's not even "one family" in some homes, and personally I do not care. My point is we have wicked rulers who do not care where you'r from or not from, they care only about their own, my mum's from Delta , my dad from Ondo, I careless if a man from Plateau, Anambra, Ogun, Edo, or wherever is the president of the country or governor of my state, as long as they do the right thing (just half of what they promise while campaigning).

What is the point if an Ondo man or Delta man is president when I got nothing coming, not even stable power supply.
989900:

Ooo yes. A lot.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by ashavic: 1:31pm On Jan 02, 2012
Let us keep praying for our nation and leaders coz we only have one nation and people for sure would reverse their opinions once they start seeing changes as a result of the fuel subsidy removal.
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by dmainboss: 1:39pm On Jan 02, 2012
989900:

The reason you dont have power supply is because the North ruled for almost 40 years. If you dont realise that, you are in real trouble. Isaac Boro and Ken Saro Wiwa fought for years against these injustice. Do you think those freedom fighters would have managed the resources like th North did? Please dont live in denial. There is tribalism and regional interest in Nigeria. The north does not even hide it. They openly tried to bring out a Northern candidate in the last election. Have you forgotten that? Please it is hypocritical to talk of one Nigeria when it favours you. Akpabio is about the best governor in Nigeria currently. Donald Duke was a visionary and master builder. Do you know what such guys would have done with much more funds? When last did you visit Uyo? Please dont tell me it doesnt matter where our leaders come from. Every leader in Nigeria cares for the region they come from first. Even Fashola opened his mouth and told the okada guys that if they dont like his policies, they should go to their states, that after all, everybody cannot be in Lagos. Please spare me
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by CasCas2: 1:43pm On Jan 02, 2012
Any Government policy on oil whether subsidy,deregulation or what ever poo i dont understand will always be perfect for a nation.The two prominent things that make things go wrong is corruption and greed.

Even at the current price,fuel price in Nigeria is still low compared to prices in the US and UK
Subsidy or No Subsidy,the problem with Naija is leadership.
It would make more sense if protests were staged to drag incompetent leaders out of office than protest against economic measures.

Its time we drag down our over paid senators and other government officials who wants to live an American lifestyle even though our GDP is less than 1% of America's GDP,

‎1) One barrel of Crude oil = 42gallons or
159 litres

,  2) Our Refineries (i.e 4) Installed
(combined) capacity = 445,000
,  barrels per day

3) Actual refineries capacity due to
ageing equipment = 30% i.e. 133,500
barrels per day
4) . . 133,500 barrels = 21.2 million litres

5) Local required consumption (F.O.S) =
12millions litres

6) It means that even our MORIBOND
refineries can actually meet our local
consumption need of petroleum.

7) The cost structure of crude oil (i.e.
Qua Iboe Crude Oil) production;
- Findings / development - $3.5
- Production cost - $1.5
- Refining Cost - $12.6
- Pipeline/transportation - $1.5
- Distr/bridging fund Margin -$15.69

True cost of one litre of petroleum
anywhere in Nigeria;
- Total sum cost = $34.8
- 1ltr cost = $34.8/159 litres = $0.219
- Naira equiv. 0.219xN160= N35.02k
- Add Tax N5 + N35.02 = N40.02

9) Let FGN refute the above composition
and if not, they should tell us how
they came about N65/litre.

10) Locally refined products cannot be
sold at International price.

11) We really do not need FGN SUBSIDY
as there was NONE in the first place.

12) What is LACKING, is the WILL to
enforce LAW ON CORRUPTION.

We still stand a chance as a COUNTRY.
Analysis done by Professor Tam David West, former Petroleum Minister.

This analysis is totally flawed and I should be ashamed if it came from a Minister of the Federal Republic, not to talk of a professor.

The assumption that 1 barrel of crude = 159 litres of crude = 159 litres of PMS (petrol), men!!!! cry cry
Re: I’m Slow To Avoid Mistakes - Gej by omokidew: 1:48pm On Jan 02, 2012
NIGERIANS WILL NEVER BUY FUEL FOR #140. IF WE DO, WE BECOME THE MOST STUPID COUNTRY IN AFRICA. ''The cost of fuel per litre in OPEC member states -Saudi Arabia $0.12(N18 per litre) Kuwait $0.79(N32 per litre), United Arab emirates-$0.37(N57 Per litre)Venezuela 0.5$ (N7 Per litre) Qatar-0.22$(N34 per litre) Iran-0.42$(N17 Per litre) Algeria-$0.20(N31 per litre). why is our own different.'', -Roads are bad -Jobs are non existent -Education is not for the poor -Hospitals are not well equipped -Accomodation is expensive -'Pure water' is the solution to good drinking water -Legislators salaries is astronomical-for doing nothing. -Security is non-existent -Minimum wage is unsustainable -Electricity is virtually @ zero output - and we have not been able to fix not even 1 of our refineries to full production capacity and Jonathan and his co-thieves wanna make our lives more miserable when their kids and families enjoy d best of anything life has to offer when an average Nigerian feeds on less than $1 a day.

Its time we drag down our over paid legislators and other government officials who wants to live an American lifestyle even though our GDP is less than 1% of America's GDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Storey Building Collapses In Fegge, Onitsha (Pics) :'( / Liberian Civil War (pictures Of The Peace Keepers) / Lists Of Some Of Tinubu's Companies Aquired After 1999.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.