Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,678 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. (1128 Views)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Turncoatism Of President Muhammadu Buhari / Subsidy Removal; The way out / This Is Sad; Really Sad! Europeans Making Jest Of African Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. by Damitism: 10:48am On Jan 02, 2012
[color=#000099][/color] I went somewhere this morning but because that place is a little bit far, i decided to use okada down there. I was surprised to hear d okada man telling me it is N60. B4, i do take okada to dat place but it is N30 i most of d time do use. I started arguing with d man n to my greatest surprise, he told me dat he just bought ONE litre of petrol for N130. I stopped arguing immediately because i've heard it on d TV b4 but i didn't bliv it until then and i asked d man to take me there. I then began thinking. The price is now twice d former so also must d okada price is. Eeeh! Then, something came to my mind saying " THAT'S D PUNISHMENT FOR LAUGHING AT MY WIFE -jonathan".
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. by Natasha2(f): 10:54am On Jan 02, 2012
hahahahah lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. by Damitism: 11:03am On Jan 02, 2012
Who will save us
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. by Natasha2(f): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2012
^the answer is nobody grin grin grin

I no say you don fear finish grin grin grin grin anyways I don't know, but you don't expect to seat down and expect change to come
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. by Damitism: 8:31pm On Nov 08, 2013
hmmmm

[a href=www.facebook.com]facebook[/a]
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. by Damitism: 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2013
Natasha,,:
hahahahah lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin,
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 28, 2013
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2013
fuel subsidy lati jo wo.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2013
AM A TRUE african boy...GOD BLESS NAIRALAND.
Re: Fuel Subsidy Removal: The Best Way For Jonathan To Punish Nigerians For Making Jest Of His Wife. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2013
....GOD BLESS 9JA

(1) (Reply)

Fuel Subsidy Protesters Hacked Daily Champions Website / President Goodluck Jonathan's Speech On Subsidy / Bini's Rendering Helps 2d Hausa's In Benin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.