Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK (14904 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / Shocking Moment Woman Was Robbed On ATM By Teen Girls & No One Comes To Help-pix / Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Typewriter(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2007
but why the guy go sing "no shaking", they shake am small

now he come sing "if love na crime I wan die"
they shoot am
if be say na the things whe him de sing they make am they see this kind wahala

well i advice am to sing "this world is not my home, am just passing bye"
maybe then go leave am. shocked cool
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by beejay4all(m): 3:29pm On Oct 08, 2007
Tu Face: Police hold 25 suspects
Twenty five persons have been arrested in Lagos in connection with the attempt on the life of a popular hip-hop star, Tu Face Idibia, last Thursday night on his arrival from London, where he went to receive the best African Art Mobo Award.
that those arrested are being interrogated at the State Criminal Investigations Department (SCID), Panti, Yaba, Lagos, to ensure that innocent persons are not punished.
This is even as Tu Face is still said to be in a critical condition
LET PRAY FOR THIS GUY OOOOOOOOOOOOO
ONE LOVE OUR PEOPLE
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by akiro(m): 4:20pm On Oct 08, 2007
y is this happening 2 one of the best thing dat came out of this rickety,God forsken, corrupt ridden country. Y, Y, Y, His hands are clean, he wud surely come out of this stonger. May the Almighty stenghten him and make him whole again.HE THAT KILLS BY THE GUN, SHALL DIE BY THE GUN. shikena
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by pappilo(m): 4:40pm On Oct 08, 2007
Tu Face: Police hold 25 suspects

Nna this one pass me. Sebi dem talk say na car them use rob the guy now, how 25 people come sabi siddon inside that car. Mr Okiro when thief been bust we side for Egbeda area, one single suspect una no catch but because thief don bust superstar una go carry 25 people for wandering , na wa oh. This simply means one superstar life = 10,000 ordinary Nigerians

Nothing dey happen,
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by dennylove(m): 6:34pm On Oct 08, 2007
na waooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo which BAAAAAAAAAAAAD BELLY peoplessssssssssss wan kill my man, TUBABA NO MIND THEM JOOOOOOO NA JEALOSSSSSSSSY DEY WORRRRRRRY THEM. cheesy grin sad shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue

abeg make una WAIT FOR UNA TIMEEEEEEEEEEEEE grin grin grin shocked shocked
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Tonyblu(m): 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2007
Too sad.
cry sad

Wishing him quick recovery.

Wanna make new friends?
Click to HERE JOIN!

Cheers.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by GBASKY: 7:42pm On Oct 08, 2007
at first na   notin dey  happen but later something happen again now   na        i no send u oooo but they com send am  again but thank god no be to heaven  i pray for his speedy recovery  but for  his enemies god go punish dem them go get the same treatment back in multiple folds  i thank god for u my friend 2face arikuyeri, ayorunbo, kokumo. ,
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Reverend(m): 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2007
Hopefully that will put an end to his awful, crappy music lipsrsealed
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by NihilceM: 7:46pm On Oct 08, 2007
Reverend:

Hopefully that will put an end to his awful, crappy music lipsrsealed

Let's give him some trust!

I am sure he go make better music some day!
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Reverend(m): 7:48pm On Oct 08, 2007
Maybe you are right. If he has been shot in his vocal chords it could improve his sound grin grin
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by NihilceM: 7:50pm On Oct 08, 2007
Reverend:

Maybe you are right. If he has been shot in his vocal chords it could improve his sound grin grin

It's really true that "he can't sing to save his life".

The third time is the last!
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Reverend(m): 7:52pm On Oct 08, 2007
Lets give him another 'shot' grin grin grin
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by NihilceM: 7:55pm On Oct 08, 2007
Reverend:

Lets give him another 'shot' grin grin grin

Eh eh!

That guy is just overrated!
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by atilla(m): 8:09pm On Oct 08, 2007
2 baba we love you.

Get well soon and dont mind them haters. NOTIN dey happen
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by kenosky: 9:08pm On Oct 08, 2007
Nihil-ce-M:

It's really true that "he can't sing to save his life".

The third time is the last!

nihil wateva and the black reverend, i bet u guys cant even recite nursery rhymes talk more of singing anything. ABEG, make una go bury una head for inside the sand like d ostrich or b ready to b pushed inside KONGA!!! OLOFOFO PEOPLE tongue tongue tongue
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by sect(m): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2007
must one be an entertainer before he/she can criticize or do you have to be a cleaner before you can tell another cleaner that he/she aint cleaning properly.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Tawak: 9:36am On Oct 09, 2007
wat a cruel world
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by peteroby(m): 10:35am On Oct 09, 2007
2face is rich enough to have or put a proper security ring around him,no be only to dey cruise around town with non treated expensive cars.if protective Detail cost much he can aswell go for Ballistic protected vehicles.

if 2face need help make he ask people wey sabi.

Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by IfeanyiO(m): 12:04pm On Oct 09, 2007
Tu -face condition is worrysome to concern citizen of this great Nation. A country Nigeria where issues that bothers on security is taken for granted on till very important person (VIP) goes down carelessly ,then it will become a thing of concern to the authority. Thats unprecedented!.
The so called NURTW seems to be harboring DESGUISED crinimal all around the street, roads especially all in the name of WHAT .
In my candid opinion to this great forum ,I stand to be corrected. It high time the relevant authority that backs there operation acts fast ,i mean the lagos state assembly and the federal govt,

Then and Now, i had Tu Face had was rushed to Cedar Hospital, Festac Town, Lagos, immediately after he was attacked, where doctors battled to save his life.
But because of his critical condition, he was transferred to the Lagos University Teaching Hospital (LUTH).
I pray he will be doing fine.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by WarfyBoy(m): 12:12pm On Oct 09, 2007
[b]y r u guys making it look as if nigeria is the worst  country in the whole world gawwwwd, d guy was shot by whoever,  only God knows, it was quite un4tunate dt he ws d unlucky 1 on there target dt night.

do u guys kno how many pipo must hav died 2ru dt means. tnk God tuface didnt die, its nt his portion in Jesus name, many, i mean lots of pipo ave died 2ru dt same way, maybe its because he is star dts y his own came on mdia[s],  please u pipo shld stop degrading d security standard  of this nation, i undastand dt 99% of d coment made here points  an accusing finger on d poor standard of securities in this nation, these things happens almost everyday in the states n in other parts of d world.

Nigerian is d most secured nation in d world except 4 som kankanworms who tries 2 tarnish d name of this nation, but it also happen in other counntries.

You guys r luking @ it from 1 direction, hav u guys asked urselves wt he's done, he mite hav offended som1 somwere, or has takin wt dos nt blong to him, before sombody wil plan 4 such tin, hmmm he mite hav dn sumtin dt worth dt kind of attack, m n hatin, i just wnt to expand our views a little maybe we can try to luk @ it from another angle, n not just blaiming it on sucurity or poor standard of this nation, he himsef knos who he moves wit, wt he dos, n were he gos, e fit b say e go destroy person 20 years of courting ohh, hoping 2 get married all of a suden 2face  just come take away wt he has waited 4, 4  20 years, "i can kil 4 dt u kno"

Bt, if its arm robas, maybe dey dint kno dt it ws him, make e no b like say them kno do anytin na im make them jst shoot 4 leg, because if dey meant to kil him, d lap is not the best place for a trained kila to shoot a victim.

Now d question is;;;;

Hu is after 2face
And why
Ws is planed in Overseas 2 hav him kiled as soon as he arived naija

2 many quetions, i also hrd hes tryin to b a boss of his own  n leave KK, D1 n d strit guy
May dt b d reason, jst maybe? lol

na wa ohhhhh

seriously all these things dey hppen every were in d world, y naija thin dey alwas different self?? when e dey happen everyday 4 yanky

2face SUMTIN DEY HAPPEN OHHH

May God c him 2ru[/b]
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by toksdam(m): 12:26pm On Oct 09, 2007
Nigerian is d most secured nation in d world except 4 som kankanworms who tries 2 tarnish d name of this nation, but it also happen in other[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

warfy boy.i shock oh, do u belive what u said or u are just joking ,anyway sha i stand with you that naija is not the worst place in crime arithmetic,there are places where in a matter of minutes,we have several shotings, and people die,but our home boy 2 face will pull through this ,he is stable and from wat i hear he will make it,
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by funkelola(f): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2007
wish him quick recovery o, I pray say God go save the guy
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by IfeanyiO(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2007
i maintain my stand on the issue.
perhaps they were not refering to my lastest post.

get that.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Emad(f): 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2007
Weti dey happen now§ wona lef Tubaba alone HEYYYYYYYYYYY
Thank God He survived; all swords fashioned against him shall not prosper AMEN
Jelous rats
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by seluvsmayo(f): 2:46pm On Oct 09, 2007
It is really sad that someone trying to do our nation proud has being a target if am not mistaken i reckon this is the 3rd atempt on him what can i say am sure the guy will be so terrified to move around now, am wishing him speedy recovery and i hope he comes back stronger. Nice forum though just joined some weeks ago and have being glued to this site.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Modups1(f): 3:16pm On Oct 09, 2007
why oh why naija?
what has this man done to deserve this? make una free tubaba oh
wish him quick recovery

hope its not a woman him dump along d way that has it in for him sha, cause thay were aiming for his mid section (thanks to d laptop dat took most of d bullets) maybe to "disable" him for life embarassed

they can never succeed in Jesus name, did i hear an amen?
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by beyunce(f): 4:51pm On Oct 09, 2007
well i guess he shoulda been moving around with securities. not that he does nt have the money too. like they say prevention is better than cure.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by FactorChic(f): 4:57pm On Oct 09, 2007
Aiye n se Boy yen jare!!!

make he go do deliverance, na Curse dey worry am, lol
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by wanders(f): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2007
haba,dnt accuse dbanj o,wat abt d kennis people.i had he sued them.abeg dbanj enemies ma run down tongue
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by wanders(f): 5:10pm On Oct 09, 2007
did someone just said deliverance,help me pass this across to tu baba.
im a prophetess and i can do wonders concerning his security.
he needs prayers,real prayers.contact me on aranbada@yahoo.co.uk

oh mmmmmmmmmmmmmm,im seeing vision for him already.

sory tu baba
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by 9ja4eva: 6:48pm On Oct 09, 2007
Armed Robbers no wan free the guy.

Any news on his health?
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Tonyblu(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2007
Heard a while ago on Rhythm FM that he's picking up;
That he might even start writing his next album from d hospital bed;
No need for relocating from Naija;
No need for any foreign treatment;
No date of discharge yet.

Quickest recovery, dude.

Wanna make new friends?
Click to HERE JOIN!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Top 10 Most Handsome Musicians In Nigeria [2018] / Uche Ogbodo's New Red Hair / Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.