Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,737 members, 7,820,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK (14908 Views)

Jennifer Eliogu Robbed At Gun Point In Surulere / Shocking Moment Woman Was Robbed On ATM By Teen Girls & No One Comes To Help-pix / Psquare Attacked And Robbed At Gun Point In Lagos (3rd Mainland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by tumama: 7:54pm On Oct 09, 2007
jayon u r just a twisted kid.any way,tu is safe n sound in the protective and loving hands ot tumama.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by shalata: 8:17pm On Oct 09, 2007
i wish him quick recovery but let be honest 2face has hand in a business not clean.or he is involve in women and the owner of the women is after him.or what do you people think.because is too much only on one person
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by ayefele200(m): 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2007
shalata:

i wish him quick recovery but let be honest 2face has hand in a business not clean.or he is involve in women and the owner of the women is after him.or what do you people think.because is too much only on one person
abeg sharrap, abi na ur woman tuface take and u won retaliate
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 09, 2007
tumama:

jayon you're just a twisted kid.any way,tu is safe n sound in the protective and loving hands ot tumama.
see u ppl don't wanna believe me right, am damn serious except u are not current(Got The Information From WE WE), don't u know that 2face have been withholding d,banj to shine well well, everytime nah 2face 2face, so thats why they want to take him off, i was wonderin why the poster wrote robbed instead of attempt Assasination, No long thing people d,banj again(2face ma RUN down) grin grin
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by ifyalways(f): 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2007
Success has many false friends and many true enemies!
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by pejubaby(f): 9:17am On Oct 10, 2007
angry sadNa wah o!

If no be God na wetin we for dey talk. 22 pellet removed from person bodi? I read it from Saturday Punch. That's just inhuman, 'cos i cant just imagine

someone who all He/She is thinking is nothing but killing for just no reason..

Nairalander i beg make we pray well for Tu face make they no kill lam for us.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by topeorekoy(m): 9:24am On Oct 10, 2007
saw it on t.v:

2face on the bed and talking to HIP tv, he said he was on his way home and at cele bus stop, a guy just came and was trying to open the door and said they shld open the door, all of a sudden he shot thru the door. u kne 2 baba na rugged man, he said he just opened the door and told his friend that they shld just run and bolt away b4 more serious damage is done. the rest is history now, he is in the hospital and the bullets removed from his bandaged thigh. he is hail and hearty now.

soones recocer 2face
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by pejubaby(f): 9:43am On Oct 10, 2007
True talk! we need to look at it the other way round 'cos TUFACE no be the only Naija Star wey we don got, so why is he alway falling. Abeg make u na

tell Tuface make him dey Mind hin choice of words '"AS YOU SEE ME SO I NO SEND YOU O" You know their lot of people that dosen't want your progres
Anyway I WISH HIM QUICK RECOVERY TUFACE GETWELL SOON
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by alexis(m): 9:49am On Oct 10, 2007
We were expecting him in Ghana last friday when I heard the news. People here are concern about him and we miss him. Get well soon bro.

I pray a time will come when Nigeria is safe and crime is totally eliminated.
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by WarfyBoy(m): 10:41am On Oct 10, 2007
[b]""", all of a sudden a car just blocked us, 1 in the front n d other at our back, i was like ahhhh, wetin come be this? na im one just come, he wn try open d door, e dey drag d door, na im i tell my guys say this na armrobbers ohhh, b4 i kno dem just shoo through the GLASS, na im i tell my guys say mem dem don shoot ohh, make we kawa"""

those were the words of Tuface on S/C, in Entertainment News Segment, i watched it live! i saw tuface tlk, d way he narrates d whole thing, i am beggining to tink otherwise ohhh.

With the way he narrated the whole tin, i DONT even tink dt 2face was SHOT, i dnt think he was even harmed, gawwwwd, dey didnt even show were dey shot him, he was just lying on the bed, una sho say anytin touch this guy soo, abi na pipo just dey exagerate, because d way i c am yesternite, im no b like hu dem use rat for ohhh.

questions::::::::::::

hw person wey dem shoot go get mouth take tell im guys say "mem dem don shoot ohhh make we kawa?

Can this b another way to, lol, oil money dey sweet ohhh [Bash Ali style]

Abi na we dey over exagerate the whole thing

Wt if he was not even shot??

anything can happen this is nigeria, na so Bash Ali kom out say im wan fite Hevi Wait Champion, i don dey c d ad since my mama marry my oldman, im neva fite d fite, abi na wen pipo don die finish, or na wen im himself don dey use stik dey waka im go go fite, nigerians get sense well well ohhhh

Tuface its not ur portion to die in Jesus name

bt we no kno weda u kno wan fall media hand make u kno wan tell us d truth[/b]
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by seunspice(m): 10:52am On Oct 10, 2007
I saw his brief interview yesterday on Silverbird news at 10pm. He was on the sick bed and trust the guy, he just dey flow with him pidgin dey go. I don't think it is wrong to be yourself in that he goes around with minimum security and so n. This is a guy who just loves to be with his 'people' and 'keep it real' like he always likes to say. i just feel now there is need for him to always watch his back at all times, Like it was said in that James Bond movie,
"first time is happenstance, second time is coincidence the third time it requires an enemy action"
See why the guy go shoot video wearing a Ghana logo?
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Christino(m): 10:56am On Oct 10, 2007
Guy, na ur eye u go sharpen
Cos e be like say e don dey happen
No shaking nothing dey happen
Nobody wan pai
But dem wan go heaven o cool

Tuface no go pai. AMEN
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by seunspice(m): 11:19am On Oct 10, 2007
Warfy Boy, If you looked really well you would have seen a Bandage wrapped around his left thigh. I am not disputing your view but i want to believe that he was shot. and i have witnessed shooting before, a friend of mine who was shot in 99 when Cultists struck in my school could talk very well and share some jokes few days later. Also, Eviano Ekelemu of Blessed memory (killed on July 10 at OAU ife by cultists) was shot on the thigh too, from around 4:30 am till about 6am he was still shouting for help before he gave up. so you are basically mixing up the whole thing. The bullet wound might have been just a graze.
But o boy, no pray to be shot at o, when you hear the sound of the shot it means you are going to survive it cause you are still alive ,
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by royalyinx(m): 2:00pm On Oct 10, 2007
@Jayon

There you go again with ur stupidity and foolish talk, U are ust damn too dull for all i care , If your senses don't tell u otherwise, just shut ur freaking organ. ha ha
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by ifyalways(f): 3:23pm On Oct 10, 2007
Interesting
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 10, 2007
royalyinx:

@Jayon

There you go again with your stupidity and foolish talk, You are ust damn too dull for all i care , If your senses don't tell u otherwise, just shut your freaking organ. ha ha
undecided ****Ode who put ur mouth in this uninformed fool, am giving you information, instead of learnin u yarbin me ,big monkey
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by royalyinx(m): 11:23pm On Oct 10, 2007

Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 11, 2007
@royalyinx thanks for being a good friend
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by royalyinx(m): 12:51am On Oct 11, 2007

@ Jayon ,

Good you accepeted to change ur ways , It's all good and settled now i guess
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by royalyinx(m): 12:53am On Oct 11, 2007

Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by royalyinx(m): 12:57am On Oct 11, 2007

We resolved to work things out and we're now even,
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by niceuzor: 1:51am On Oct 11, 2007
- and what make you feel he is in naija? cool
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by royalyinx(m): 2:14am On Oct 11, 2007
niceuzor:

- and what make you feel he is in naija? cool
Hey you just shut the fucking trap cos we're in the process of working things out here, You just dey jump like puma
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by niceuzor: 2:24am On Oct 11, 2007
royalyinx angry hey you,. . . don't insult me, . . . jayon is my good friend  and i know is base.

infact who give you  the audacity to talk to him like that? come "be careful" or else you have to be blame. sad
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by royalyinx(m): 2:56am On Oct 11, 2007
niceuzor:

royalyinx - angry hey you,. . . don't insult me, . . . jayon is my good friend and i know is base.

infact who give you the audacity to talk to him like that? come "be careful" or else you have to be blame. sad

So what , Why do you have to let me into all the details why don't you ask him what transpired btw us since he is ur supposedly good friend and not jump into matters next time and what exactly are u gon do and just who do you think you are,?? hun Why do pple like to bark , , Go ask for details and watch urself also , Oya
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by niceuzor: 11:06am On Oct 11, 2007
. . .trash and bullshit, angry infact you not my class in nairaland, angry A newbie?
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by jookcointl: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2007
This is one of the reason why I have not been in my country Nigeria for a very long time, I do visit Cotonou Benin from Europe here but cant go to nearby Lagos because of this bunch of insecurity, until the Police and other security agencies do something about this people will continue to flee the country,

My brother Tuface nothing will happen to you, we expect you to perform in Amsterdam soon, your white fans are missing you too.
John
Amsterdam
Tel 0031634059335
jookco@yahoo.com
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by royalyinx(m): 12:38pm On Oct 11, 2007
L.O.L come up wiv somethin beta more like a nice excuse , Then u'll tell me if being on nairaland before me has anything to do here. Try to think beta b4 u talk next time , Free me you hear
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by ifyalways(f): 4:56pm On Oct 11, 2007
Boys fight
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by royalyinx(m): 7:45pm On Oct 11, 2007
@Ifyalways

We're settled and okay , Just tot i need to apologize to peeps for deviating from the topic
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by NihilceM: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2007
gosh I can't believe this useless thread is still alive.

Who fucking cares if he was shot.

His presence in this world hasn't in any way contributed to the development of my life!
Re: 2face Shot And Robbed On Arrival From UK by uklotto: 12:16am On Oct 12, 2007
Tuface my most love afican artist i pray nothing happen to u wat i have to say here is that i dont think lagos is a safe place 4 u, as 4 me as soon as u get well just pack up and to Abuja an recide there in my own opinion i think there will be safer 4 a popular star like u.becos i love u very very much i dont want any thing bad to happen to u this is the 2nd time they are attacking u in lagos i dont want to loose u, i love u

best regards,
matthew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Uche Ogbodo's New Red Hair / Yinka Ayefele's Music House To Be Demolished By Oyo State Govt / Tiwa Savage Off To London For Her Wedding Shopping (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.