Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures (25839 Views)

NLC: Buhari Now Captive Of Forces Of Subsidy Removal, Deregulation / EFCC Set To Commence Prosecution Of Subsidy Thieves / Man Almost Lynched For Supporting Subsidy Removal In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by fummylolah: 1:10pm On Jan 03, 2012
U, go fear,

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by freecocoa(f): 1:12pm On Jan 03, 2012
slex:

hahahahaha, madam stop there,

where is your licence plate, do you know i stopped you for over-speeding?
Oga police abeg no vex,I've not saved enough money for license plate and I really need to get to school,my exams starts in 10 minutes. I'll make sure I get it next week.I beg you with GEJ.
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by fummylolah: 1:15pm On Jan 03, 2012
another one

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by sledge406: 1:33pm On Jan 03, 2012
First, I blame our fathers and mothers. Yes, if only they took the rights steps since the time of IBB by the way of protest, we would be having a good life (at least close to good) by now. Instead, they'd tell us to stay indoors and not be caught wanting by the government.

Today, various imbeciles except the late President Yaradua have come in the form of President and Head of State of this so called great nation called Nigeria have continually increased prices of goods and services including our "curse" called OIL Is this the good life I was promised before I was brought into the world? I will defintiely not let my children come into this part of the world if these are how things will go unless I'm convinced.

Forget NLC, forget TUC, forget any organised protesters under ANY body/union. They are there for their own "pocket". Check Channels Television and you'd see the heads of these Unions have been called for an indoor meeting. What have ASUU been able to achieve before I graduated? Instead, I was forced to spend over 1 year extra while in the University. What has the NLC ever achieved that has not been over turned presently? These people will be bought over and they'd be used to advise us wrongly. Is this what we want?

Youths of this great nation, our teachers (even the Cadbury Bournvita advert) have always lied to us and it is high time we say NO! They said, "Chidlren are the leaders of tomorrow". How evident is that? How many young bloods represent us at the National level? How many?

We are responsible for our lives, not the government hence we must take decisions via actions. Say NO to Oil Subsidy removel, Say NO to ethnic violence and religious bigotry, and say YES immediately and forcefully to improved healthcare, alternative and function transportation (not KEKE or Okada), good and improved roads, improved education (scholarships and grants for researches) and everything that we deem our rights, say YES to it.

If you must remove subsidy, let us see what we benefit first as a nation and how expensive it is rather than let a "microscopic few" benefit its removal and enrich their unborn second generations.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by 4reigningqueen: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2012
fuel please dont finish.
Supporting strategy.

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by Zenakoboko(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2012
I laff, "waka pass" grin
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by eghost247(m): 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2012
this thread is cracking me up Lmao keep the photos coming
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by FEMARY1: 1:43pm On Jan 03, 2012
That car picture with padlock on the thank is really funny.

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by icez: 1:44pm On Jan 03, 2012
crazy pics. grin grin grin
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by MissyB3(f): 1:45pm On Jan 03, 2012
Nigerians - Funny people.  grin grin
This is supposed to be a serious issue, an issue everyone is sad about but, they've turned it into a thing of joke.
Little wonder ''Suffering and Smiling'' is our motto. One begins to wonder if it's a positive or negative thing.
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by Agbo2(m): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2012
A country gets the leadership it deserves.
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by rodeo0070(m): 1:54pm On Jan 03, 2012
kai, that's hillarious
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by kepsi123(m): 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2012
This is why they say Nigerians are among the happiest people on earth. We dey suffer dey smile. Naija i hail oh!
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by mastro: 2:11pm On Jan 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by Jarus(m): 2:48pm On Jan 03, 2012
A nation of jesters grin grin grin

see why there will never be revolution
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by snthesis(m): 3:11pm On Jan 03, 2012
^^^bruv, lead d way, im solidly behind u grin grin grin
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by ogaju007(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2012
mastro:

bros abeg no waste that shayo ooo
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by dmainboss: 3:20pm On Jan 03, 2012
Now on sale!
Revolution 101 and Revolution for dummies
Tools you need for a successful revolution.
1 medium sized tent. Mild color.
1 large water bottle
1 bedsheet, brown color
2 pairs of jeans
1 carton of mosquito coil
1 carton of gala
1 food flask
1 cell phone with either BB, twitter or facebook or all of the above.
1 one pair of boots

For those volunteering for the action squad

5 wraps of ginger
5 bottles of Chelsea
1 green bandanna

For residents of Lagos and environs,
1 broom. No witch broom please and no toilet broom.
2 You will be handed your entitlement of 1k when you resume. The balance will be paid at the end of the revolution after necessary statutory deductions have been made and on the condition that the revolution is successful.
3 No one will be allowed to protest near the lekki toll gates to avoid disruption of business. Please use alternative routes. See google maps for details.
4 No protest allowed near the flowers please.
5 You must be an indigene to collect any 'subsidy' from the state. Non indigenes please refer to your home state
Thank you!
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by purplekayc(m): 3:21pm On Jan 03, 2012
laugh don scatter my baff up !!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by Sijo01(f): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2012
This is unbelievable!
1st time am LOl since i got 2d ofix 2day.
na waoo, diz thread is freaking funny.
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by 2Mekus: 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2012

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2012
LOL!! grin

What can I say? at least black people are resourceful. undecided
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 03, 2012
2Mekus:

[img]http://c0014114.r32.cf1.rackcdn.com/x2_a30ef2c[/img]

Lmao grin grin
I swear these people don kolo.
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by Sijo01(f): 3:35pm On Jan 03, 2012
Aftermath of subsidy removal
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by obinna222: 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2012
WE THE ASSOCIATION OF BIG CAR OWNERS HAVE GONE ON STRIKE IN RESPONSE TO THE REMOVAL OF THE FUEL SUBSIDY.  WE REGRET TO ANNOUNCE THAT YOU SHALL SEE LESS OF US ON THE ROAD.

SIGNED

OBINNA 222
NATIONAL SECRETARY

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
Naija! We steady catchin' our fun nomata d weather ni.LWKMD4H o!
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by dustydee: 4:07pm On Jan 03, 2012
Sijo01:

Aftermath of subsidy removal
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Guy go and see your vulcanizer, you don get flat tyre.
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by Chnges(m): 4:23pm On Jan 03, 2012
rodflmao ;d ;d ;d
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by Sijo01(f): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2012
dustydee:

Guy go and see your vulcanizer, you don get flat tyre.

Thanks 4drawing my attention 2it. cheesy cheesy
but no time 4dat now oo, i go manage am because passengers too plenty. cheesy cool

If u get any Job 4me, jst holla me, cool cool cool
anywhere in d country.
wink wink
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by tlops(m): 4:41pm On Jan 03, 2012
Show me your 32 oh feyin ehh
no matter condition!
Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by otondo55: 5:24pm On Jan 03, 2012
bike level

1 Like

Re: Effects Of Subsidy Removal In Pictures by UyiIredia(m): 6:00pm On Jan 03, 2012
of course, they will be gnashing their teeths now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu, Oba Akiolu, Obasa, At Eid Prayer In Lagos / Isaac Kamalu: Another pro-Wike Rivers Commissioner Rejects Redeployment, Resigns / Jafaru Isa Returns N100million To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.