Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) (1796 Views)

Poll: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President)

Yes, Beef is Reno: 51% (14 votes)
No, Beef is not Reno.: 7% (2 votes)
I am not sure: 11% (3 votes)
I am indifferent: 29% (8 votes)
This poll has ended

Buhari's Budget Riddled With Errors Puts Graft War In Doubt -bloomberg / GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / For Those Who Doubt That Buhari Is A Religious Bigot. See For Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by overhyped: 8:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
As the events of the past few days unfold, I have no doubt  that Beef and Reno Omokri (SA to the president on New Media) are one and the same person.
What about you?
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by Lasinoh: 8:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
Who cares a sweet or sour phock or 2? undecided
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by akin101: 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2012
he is a bleeping bastard,

he ll get his come uppance one day,

not everybody forgives and not everybody forgets
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by Beaf: 8:31pm On Jan 04, 2012
Another long sob from losers.
I am no Reno. But even if I was, how would that affect you?

Once again, I am not Reno, so quit being a loser, learn to debate on the level and stop creating silly threads, just because you cannot match another NLers output.

Losers.
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by NegroNtns(m): 9:15pm On Jan 04, 2012
that Beef and Reno Omokri (SA to the president on New Media)

. . . . .would explain why GEJ has poor public relations. Beaf, contact me let me show you how to boost your oga ratings and change his public image. Foolish downcreek politician! Rascal angry
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by starlightRR(m): 9:42pm On Jan 04, 2012
Beaf, attach your pic I need 2 place a BOUNTY on you

grin
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 04, 2012
Beaf:

Another long sob from losers.
I am no Reno. But even if I was, how would that affect you?

Once again, I am not Reno, so quit being a loser, learn to debate on the level and stop creating silly threads, just because you cannot match another NLers output.

Losers.

You're denying it kind of hard o!!!!

If someone accused me and I knew they were wrong I'd probably just ignore. But, two strong denials in one very short post of only 4 sentences?!

I'm just saying, sha. . . .
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by musiwa43: 1:51am On Jan 05, 2012
beaf is reno omokri. beaf is an ijaw man like jonathan goodluck. so who do you expect he would support. his real name is Bemigho Reno Omokri.

bemigho is an ijaw name,

so beaf an ijawman support jonathan is no surprise.
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by Nchara: 4:07am On Jan 05, 2012
Beaf I actually wish you were Reno. Let your enemies hug a fat wet transformer. Even their parents will not miss them.
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by Beaf: 4:12am On Jan 05, 2012
Nchara:

Beaf I actually wish you were Reno. Let your enemies hug a fat wet transformer. Even their parents will not miss them.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Bruv, laf don nearly wound me for hia o!
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by lastpage: 5:02am On Jan 05, 2012
Dont worry urself, in this age of "technology", there are ways of unmasking any masquerade!

Mostly those ways are NOT legal sha, and needs to be done stealthily wink

Lastpage
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by Beaf: 5:13am On Jan 05, 2012
lastpage:

Dont worry urself, in this age of "technology", there are ways of unmasking any masquerade!

Lastpage

You are a fool. I am more than your match in ANY feild. You wanna take the battle to computer destroying levels, then fire the first salvo and I will meet you.
Small pikin go wound o! grin grin grin
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by Nobody: 5:42am On Jan 05, 2012
I am not sure he is Omokri but very certain he is thesame as "Accursed"
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by honeric01(m): 5:53am On Jan 05, 2012
lastpage:

Lastpage

i know you're up to the task, beaf was recently sent to learn about computer during the amnesty period (2007-2008), so don't worry he's a rookie grin
Re: Is Anybody Still In Doubt That Beaf Is Reno Omokri (spokesman To The President) by ugosly(m): 11:17am On Jan 05, 2012
Reno or not,the one thing I am very certain of is that this Beaf guy is a high profiled insider(politician) in GEJ,s cabinet.
His arguments in defence of GEJ is usually backed up with really shocking,yet logical(deceptive) facts, typical of the Nigerian politician and of course the staunch alacrity with which he responds to critics of GEJ clearly depicts that he is a paid professional.
Any way,My Beaf,Oga Reno or any other pseudonym whatsoever,I want you to know say,Personally,me I no blame you at all,afterall na your Workshop you dey and we all sabi say na where person dey work na there im from dey (s)chop.
So carry go,nuttin do u.

(1) (Reply)

Fela Anikulakpo Kuti On Biafra / "I Will Not Back Away From What I Wrote" - Iyabo Obasanjo / Free For All Fight Wounds 70 And A Police Man In APC Convention.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.