Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Is Frosbel The Anti-christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Frosbel The Anti-christ (1412 Views)

Is Frosbel Now An Atheist ? / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by buzugee(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2012
the lord clearly states in the book of ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 that too much reading wears the body out. Yet when Frosbel makes his posts they are a minimum of 50 lines. they are mini books. thesis. so he obviously is in contravention of the most highs laws because he is trying to wear our bodys out when we read all the thesis he writes. and as you know, the anti-christ simply means someone who is going against the most highs teachings. so brothers, sisters and fellow countrymen, is Frosbel an anti-christ ?  embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by buzugee(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2012
it was a lil humor by the way wink i am sure our Lord has a sense of humor too.
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by Joagbaje(m): 9:59pm On Jan 02, 2012
Daniel 7:25
. . and shall wear out the saints of the most High. . .
  grin grin

Pls froebel , try sumarise your lengthy posts. I hardly get half way reading them.

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by buzugee(m): 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2012
Joagbaje:

Daniel 7:25
. . and shall wear out the saints of the most High. . .
  grin grin

Pls froebel , try sumarise your lengthy posts. I hardly get half way reading them.

grin grin grin
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by Sweetnecta: 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2012
a star is born; frosbel, ya people are honoring you with a thread that speaks about you.

Maybe?

We need chris christopherson and barbara streisand for an encore in your honor.
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by Nobody: 9:21am On Jan 03, 2012
Of course not! LOL
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:32am On Jan 03, 2012
Blast! I have always suspected he was possessed of some higher-power angry
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by Ogaga4Luv(m): 11:49am On Jan 03, 2012
grin grin grin

lagerwhenindoubt:

Blast! I have always suspected he was possessed of some higher-power angry
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:05pm On Jul 19, 2013
buzugee:

the lord clearly states in the book of ecclesiastes 12 vs 12 that too much reading wears the body out. Yet when Frosbel makes his posts they are a minimum of 50 lines. they are mini books. thesis. so he obviously is in contravention of the most highs laws because he is trying to wear our bodys out when we read all the thesis he writes. and as you know, the anti-christ simply means someone who is going against the most highs teachings. so brothers, sisters and fellow countrymen, is Frosbel an anti-christ ?  embarassed

Rather, is he an anti-christ?
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by mumumugu(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Frosbel cant be anti christ.....he is just a confused fellow who copies various post from different website and post them online
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by Pygru: 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt: Blast! I have always suspected he was possessed of some higher-power angry
grin grin grin
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by Pygru: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
mumumugu: Frosbel cant be anti christ.....he is just a confused fellow who copies various post from different website and post them online
yea.... He is anti christ but not the anti christ
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by mcfynest(m): 5:27pm On Jul 19, 2013
buzugee: it was a lil humor by the way wink i am sure our Lord has a sense of humor too.

mr obadiah777 i sight u o

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by Pygru: 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by lincolnj88: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
U know say dis muslims are confused in anything that dey do
Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by Ukutsgp(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
1 believe frosbel ought to be applauded for his elaborate investiture of grammatical polarity illuminating the vocal atmosphere with incisions made from his vocabulary of residual oscillations in his bemused and amused fans. I therefore tender a locomotive applause for his audacious remark. Never fragitate with the combucious thread of frosbel cos i feel elated perusing his scintillating thread and i want to penecyrate with his agramago deputency.

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ukuts gp: 1 believe frosbel ought to be applauded for his elaborate investiture of grammatical polarity illuminating the vocal atmosphere with incisions made from his vocabulary of residual oscillations in his bemused and amused fans. I therefore tender a locomotive applause for his audacious remark. Never fragitate with the combucious thread of frosbel cos i feel elated perusing his scintillating thread and i want to penecyrate with his agramago deputency.
akpors, you dey show yasef abi?

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by tobechi20(m): 11:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
Frosbel ....copies and paste....all his post.

3 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by Nobody: 9:07am On Oct 11, 2013
mcfynest:

mr obadiah777 i sight u o
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Frosbel The Anti-christ by jnrbayano(m): 11:49am On Oct 31, 2013
grin
Ukuts gp: 1 believe frosbel ought to be applauded for his elaborate investiture of grammatical polarity illuminating the vocal atmosphere with incisions made from his vocabulary of residual oscillations in his bemused and amused fans. I therefore tender a locomotive applause for his audacious remark. Never fragitate with the combucious thread of frosbel cos i feel elated perusing his scintillating thread and i want to penecyrate with his agramago deputency.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

All European life died in Auschwitz By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez / The Greatest Drawback Of Christianity. / Gracious: Jesus Visits Dying Muslim Man In Toronto Hospital, Brings Healing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.