Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:42 AM

My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport (969 Views)

Superman Soldier Spotted In North East Battle Ground / Kachikwu Accused Of Sparing Friend in the NNPC Ongoing Restructuring Exercise / Presidential Poll: How Jonathan Will Beat Buhari In North – PDP (2) (3) (4)

My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport by LoveKing(m): 9:17pm On Jan 02, 2012
Is there any PALLIATIVE measure for my stranded friend who wants to come back but cant get transport? the fare has increased astronomically. there are many also like that. what do i do?
Re: My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport by Nadanbata: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
Join the abokis in mass protest. cool cool
Re: My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport by Lasinoh: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
He had enough notice to move back home.
Serves him right! kiss
Boko Haram don see anoda Sallah Ram!
Mu he he he he he he

Any Southerner with the least bit 'o common sense should have relocated waaaaaaaaaay down South six months ago.

This is not the time to do ONE NIGERIA marriage. 2012 is a time for 'O Israel To Thy Tents'!

Thank God. . .all my people don reach house tey tey! kiss
Re: My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport by deor03(m): 10:00pm On Jan 02, 2012
LoveKing:

Is there any PALLIATIVE measure for my stranded friend who wants to come back but cant get transport? the fare has increased astronomically. there are many also like that. what do i do?

Abeg make the guy come home oh, One day gone out of the 3 day ultimatum #bokoharam
Re: My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport by LoveKing(m): 10:05pm On Jan 02, 2012
@Lasionh so be it to you.
Re: My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport by Lasinoh: 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2012
^^^
Amen! kiss
Unfortunately for you. . .not everyone goes to do 'Oko Mallah, BIKO NYEH GOH DUM LOVU NWANTINTIN KILISHI ashawo' in the North!
All in the name of 'greener pastures'. . . .Twa!
Poverty nor block my destiny reach so.
Taink yo! kiss
Re: My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport by emmke(m): 10:42pm On Jan 02, 2012
^hahahaha. Not just the "greener pasture" but the north is addictive, pretty much like THC, hehehe. Once u go there u dont wanna leave. Without boko, a far better place to live. Guess some of them southerners were hoping that boko boys would be snuffed out.
Re: My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport by freecocoa(f): 10:47pm On Jan 02, 2012
Your friend had better start trekking down now,atleast before or in 3 days time he'll be home.
Re: My Friend In North Cant Come Home, There Is No Transport by OneNaira6: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2012
The same happened to my cousin, he's stuck up there too.

Our Intellectuals Are Lazy / How Ibori Is Making Millions From Behind Prison Bars / Abeokuta Needs An Airport Becos Of The Presidential Protocol Madness In Ikeja