Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,618 members, 7,770,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:26 PM

B Haram Saga; The Real Truth About Islam.(quoted Facts From Ancient History) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / B Haram Saga; The Real Truth About Islam.(quoted Facts From Ancient History) (2138 Views)

Are The Japanese Descended From Ancient NIGERIANS? / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Tomb Art From Ancient Egypt: A Black African Civilization (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

B Haram Saga; The Real Truth About Islam.(quoted Facts From Ancient History) by NDelta(m): 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2012
It is no longer news that the northern Nigerians (Elites and the ordinary people) are in support of the B. Haram struggle to islamize Nigeria and to kill all "infidels" in the north. Nigerians should know that this method is a norm and a modus operandi  of Muhammed the prophet during his spread of islam. ISLAM is a religion built on blood therefore Nigerians shouldnt expect anything different from B Haram, these facts are well documented in history, below are some examples of how islam captured cities and forcefully spread islam in the kingdoms after killing the rulers and armies of their captured cities.
Conquest of Persia and Iraq: 633–651
A Muslim army secured the conquest of Persia after their decisive defeats of the Sassanid army at the Battle of Walaja in 633 and Battle of al-Qādisiyyah in 636, but the final military victory didn't come until 642 when the Persian army was destroyed at the Battle of Nahāvand. Then, in 651, Yazdgerd III was murdered at Merv, ending the dynasty
Conquest of Transoxiana: 662–709
all of Greater Khorasan and Sogdiana had come under Arab control. The Arabs conquered many cities in Turkestan although Umayyad Arabs lost Battle of the Defile against the Turgesh Turks in 731. By 751, with leadership of the Abbasid, the Arabs had extended their influence further east to the borders of China, leading to the Battle of Talas.
Conquest of Sindh: 664–712
During the period of early Rajput supremacy in north India (7th century), the first Muslim invasions were carried out simultaneously with the expansion towards Central Asia. In 664, forces led by Al Muhallab ibn Abi Suffrah began launching raids from Persia, striking Multan in the southern Punjab, in what is today Pakistan
Conquest of Hispania (711–718) and Septimania (719–720)
The conquest of the Iberian Peninsula and Septimania commenced when the Moors (Black Africans, Berbers and Arabs) invaded Visigothic Christian Iberia, During the eight-year campaign most of the Iberian Peninsula was brought under Islamic rule
Conquest of Nubia: 700–1606
In the late 13th century the Sultan of Egypt,Sultan Baybar, defeated and subjugated the kingdom of Nubia. Sultan Baybar made the Kingdom of Nubia a vassal state of Egypt. Decades later In 1315 the Christian kingdom of Nubia was conquered by the Mamelukes, and a Muslim prince of Nubian royal blood was placed on the throne of Dongola as king
Conquest of Anatolia: 1060–1360.

It is still happening today, they countinue to spill blood in Iraq, Afganistan, Somalia, Nigeria etc. This is one religion built on blood.
Re: B Haram Saga; The Real Truth About Islam.(quoted Facts From Ancient History) by VoodooDoll(m): 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2012
Are you equating the whole of Northern Nigeria and all Moslems in Nigeria to historical Islam?

Articles like this do not really help us in Nigeria oh. Just more divide and conquer. Boko Haram does not speak for all Moslems and certainly does not speak for all Northrrn Nigerians. Maybe some selected elite but not all.

I think we need to be careful when we post articles dehumanising fellow Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: B Haram Saga; The Real Truth About Islam.(quoted Facts From Ancient History) by NDelta(m): 9:40pm On Jan 02, 2012
@ VOODO. I am an enlightened Nigerian and a pro "ONE NIGERIA" supporter, i read widely before posting online so as not to misinform my readers, lets call a spade a spade, you know that i am saying the truth here. Religion is killing Nigeria. (Islam especially) it is time we stop being an over religious Country.
Re: B Haram Saga; The Real Truth About Islam.(quoted Facts From Ancient History) by VoodooDoll(m): 9:44pm On Jan 02, 2012
Yes, Nigeria should be secular and religion should be between a "man or woman" and their "G"od whatever shape it may come in. Im a Christian myself but have family in Islam and other so I agree with that.

Apologies for jumping the gun, just soo many posters taking a slant or bias that just divides us.

I think we should go back to a regional structure and the Oil producing regions and other regions receive 100% of their revenue which they can then choose to do whatever with.
Re: B Haram Saga; The Real Truth About Islam.(quoted Facts From Ancient History) by AfroBlue(m): 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2012
More real truth
BH Boyz must have missed some lessons

http://quran.com/5/82

You will surely find the most intense of the people in animosity toward the believers [to be] the Jews and those who associate others with Allah ; and you will find the nearest of them in affection to the believers those who say, "We are Christians." That is because among them are priests and monks and because they are not arrogant.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/9665/What-Does-the-Quran-Say-About-Christians

In the Qur'an, Christians are often referred to as among the "People of the Book,"i.e. people who have received and believed in previous revelation from God'sprophets. There are verses that highlight the commonalities between Christians and Muslims, and other verses that warn Christians against sliding towardspolytheism in their worship of Jesus Christ.

Commonalities:

"Surely those who believe, and those who are Jews, and the Christians, and the Sabians -- whoever believes in God and the Last Day and does good, they shall have their reward from their Lord. And there will be no fear for them, nor shall they grieve" (2:62, 5:69, and many other verses).", and nearest among them in love to the believers will you find those who say,'We are Christians,' because amongst these are men devoted to learning and men who have renounced the world, and they are not arrogant" (5:82)."O you who believe! Be helpers of God -- as Jesus the son of Mary said to the Disciples, 'Who will be my helpers in (the work of) God?' Said the disciples, 'Weare God's helpers!' Then a portion of the Children of Israel believed, and aportion disbelieved. But We gave power to those who believed, against their enemies, and they became the ones that prevailed" (61:14
Re: B Haram Saga; The Real Truth About Islam.(quoted Facts From Ancient History) by Beaf: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2012
I didn't even bother to read the so-called history of Islam. There is a very thin line that the thrust of this thread has crossed and it is called hateful bigotry.
Re: B Haram Saga; The Real Truth About Islam.(quoted Facts From Ancient History) by NDelta(m): 10:33pm On Jan 02, 2012
Yea voodo you are right, to be honest i dont know if Nigeria will survive all these. I see another Sudan and South Sudan in the making. The west have already given us their prediction of 2015 distintergration of the country and they are waiting for the opportunity to say "I told you". I still cannot understand why the Northerners are yet to do anything about B. Haram if they are not in support. we have seen several situations in the Niger Delta were traditional rulers and villagers tip of security agencies on militants activities in their domain. I am trying very hard not to hate Islam, Hausa/Fulani and even Yoruba muslims but the more bomb blast and death from Boko Haram, the more difficult it is to keep an open mind devoid of hatred. Nigeria needs our prayers.

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Pays Tribute To Ojukwu / 2015 Lagos Guber Election; Jimi Agbaje Acn's Candidate? / Enugu Assembly Says Deputy Governor Must Go for Raising Chickens In Govt. House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.